[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psycho Magnet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: psychomag.png (18 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
psychomag.png
18 KB, 229x220
Hey, /adv/,

How can I avoid insane, crazy people. I mean legit. crazy ass insane, not "lol my friends are so crazy and I luv them!"

I meet a lot of people I think are nice, friendly and trustworthy and after a little of getting to know them I realize they behave really threatening, creepy, and socially malfunctional and crazy. It's worse when they decide they have either negative or positive interest toward me.

Very concerned, how do I avoid this? Are there any other psycho magnets here who have dealt with this psychosis and creepery from others?
>>
Lurking, also need to know
I would say watch for red flags and stay the fuck away anon
>>
>>16717720
not much else you can do. just ditch asap and then you don't get fucked over when you do realize what's up
>>
Once heard someone talk about judging sanity of people you just meet.

>act normal initially
End up being crazy and not normal once you get to know them

>seem crazy at first
Usually end up being fairly normal.

Yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense.
>>
>>16717728

I've broken off contact with people and had them approach me very awkwardly in public places and unleash at least partial crazy. "Just staying away" doesn't work as well as you would think.
>>
Can u elaborate? What makes them crazy, like a couple examples?
>>
>>16717650
I don't know about psychos but I seem to attract a lot of dickheads. Almost as if they make a beeline towards me. I can barely make any friends but somehow they usually fall into 2 groups dickheads and nutjobs. I guess that's just the perk of being someone insignificant.
>>
>>16717907

There's this weird glare in their eyes, and a lack of knowing where other peoples' personal boundaries begin and end or understanding of context.
>>
File: Crazy people are watching you.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Crazy people are watching you.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
>>16717650
>Avoid people who are mixed race
>Avoid homosexual and bisexual people
>Avoid people with irregular sleeping habits
>Avoid people form "too strong" attachments when you first meet them
>Avoid drug users, cigarette smokers, and alcohol drinkers
>Avoid people with extreme ideas like bleeding heart liberals or intense conservatives
>Avoid overly sensitive people
>Avoid low IQ people
>Avoid people who dress in loud clashing colors
>Avoid strongly religious people and strongly atheist people
>And of course avoid people whom others tell you have mental illness.
.... This is a good list for starters. Many of the traits I listed are often seen in crazy people. My advice is you keep your eyes open and develop your own personal radar with experience. People who engage in bizarre or dangerous behavior might be hiding a mental illness. I know this because I am insane myself and have many family members who are as well. Also I live in San Francisco and I have interacted with many insane people so I can spot crazy easily.
>>
>>16717930
>avoid all these people
>aka a fuck ton of people
>only associate with boring people who likely have no life and are not interesting in the slightest

Yeah okay, great advice.
>>
>>16717930

A few of these are sensible (people who are too strongly attached at first, people who do drugs) and are people you should avoid, but others here are kind of stupid.

Saying to avoid people who are bi/gay is kind of discriminatory, but avoiding gay club rats is wise. Smokers and drinkers okay if you can make sure they aren't alcoholics, only drink socially around other social/casual drinkers, and don't succumb to peer pressure around smokers. Extreme political partisans or people obsessive about their religious beliefs are a staple of any family dinner, but not exactly insane. Low IQ people are harmless but don't always make good friends if you're a very intellectual type.

Only one of these really hit the nail on the head, which is people who don't understand how to form attachments in a healthy way.
>>
>>16717930
I should add
>Avoid people who seem manic.. like talk too much or have racing speaking.
>Avoid people who seem depressed
>Avoid people who "claim" they have some special knowledge about God or some hidden truth
>Avoid people who have shifting emotions from happy to sad frequently
>Avoid people whom you feel emotionally drained after interacting with. This will be a feeling of exhaustion after being around them

To me antisocial people .. narcissists who are psychopaths or sociopaths are far more dangerous than your average bipolar person or schizophrenic. The danger lies in their ability to hide their true nature as they rape your soul or often more for their own personal gain. A schizo can be dangerous but like a bipolar person it is a matter of degrees and can be managed in many cases... but personality disorders like the narcissist who loves having power over other and loves to control others is a very dangerous person. There is a certain way that many crazy people will talk they have a certain "unself awareness" if that makes sense. Only way to spot them is to be around them. It takes time to develop this skill.
>>
>>16717943
You must have ticked a few boxes on my list now you are offended... See overly sensitive people.. as one of the groups to avoid.
>>
>>16717948

Depends. There are bipolar and depressed people who are okay to be around, but you have to know how to navigate their moods. I think what OP meant was really harmful or threatening seeming crazies, not people who are on meds for tics, eccentricities, or mood disorder.
>>
>>16717950
No, I'm just a realist who knows that while yes, some of the traits on your lists are negative and should be avoided, but to avoid some of the others will result in a very boring and depressing social circle, which will ultimately affect you negatively.
>>
>>16717947
Saying to avoid people who are bi/gay is kind of discriminatory, .. Yeah so what.. Discrimination is a good thing. Homosexuals are mentally I'll and though it is not PC to say it I have been around many of them here in San Francisco to make this determination.

Smokers don't value their lives nor do drug users. Often people drink and use drugs due to some past trauma.. Which brings up a good point. Also OP avoid people who have suffered some large trauma in their lives or had a violent childhood. Good thing to avoid is women especially with no father or women raised by single mothers. This is critical if you are a man.

Low IQ people can be harmless but did you know that the majority of our prison population is composed of low IQ people? Many low IQ people might not be "insane" but they will resort to violence as they lack negotiation skills.

OP asked for a list of things to help him identify people who can potentially be crazy. There is no SURE way or absolute detection method to find these people so I provided him with categories of people with a large contingent of mental problems.
>>
>>16717650
The best friendships I've had came from people I was initially skeptical of as they were me.
If you think someone doesn't like you, and they ask if you want to get a beer sometime, say yes. I don't drink, and this has worked for me on several occasions.

Look at the person's production. If they get shit done and share credit with people that helped them, that's good. If they mooch, tell sob stories, want sympathy, ask for their phone, put your name, and number as 911.
>>
>>16717960

I really get the impression you're trolling with some of your points. I hope to God this is the case. The world is a diverse place with lots of different kinds of people. That doesn't mean they're insane or pose a harm to themselves or others.
>>
>>16717958
I disagree. You can exclude ALL of the people on my list and still have a vibrant and fun social circle. You just have to DISCRIMINATE more about whom you let into your circle. Life is short and time is precious. No use in wasting your time around insane people who will just bring drama and trouble into our lives.

As proof that homosexuals are insane take gay men for example. I recently had a friend of a friend come out as gay. He was 24 and first time in his life he started dating men. Ok, so within one year he had contracted HIV. Now examine the HIV infection rate among various groups and Gay Men have a high rate. How insane does one have to be to engage in behavior that will almost guarantee you will get a virus that will kill you? Gays are insane and I avoid them in my life where at all possible.
>>
>>16717973

I've had the opposite experience.

>Think someone might make a good friend to bond with
>They become so weird in their communication as they get to know you they seem like a real risk and you get a very bad sense from them, like they should be avoided
>tfw your observation of their experiences with other people usually vindicates this
>>
>>16717975

By your definition, a woman who is promiscuous with men is also insane. Yet we can safely assume she's probably not.
>>
File: DAN PENAS RULES.jpg (48 KB, 585x356) Image search: [Google]
DAN PENAS RULES.jpg
48 KB, 585x356
>>16717974
No I'm not trolling.

As important as it is to AVOID the types of people I put on my list it is also important to include certain types of people in your life.
>People with generous and kind dispositions
>Considerate people
>People who don't drink or use drugs
>People who can control their emotions
>People who don't Need revenge or must always "win"
>People with high IQ's
>People with calm dispositions
>People who don't initiate force against others
>People who live healthy constructive lifestyles.
>>
>>16717977
It's really all hit or miss though.
>>
>>16717981

>People who don't Need revenge or must always "win"
>People with high IQ's

Typically you will not find people who have high IQ's that aren't driven by an obsession with competition.
>>
>>16717979
Yes, a slut or a woman who is promiscuous with men is also a sign of insanity not just homosexuals. Same would go for a heterosexual male who sleeps around a lot.

There are many kind and good homosexual people. But homosexual suffer from higher rates of various mental illness and drug use.
>>
>>16717930
So avoid human beings? I bet you are not going to go far in life with that attitude.
>>
>>16717907

Emotional immaturity, negligible social skills, make people uncomfortable, are too open about subjects they shouldn't be, inappropriate voice tones or facial expressions, inappropriate reactions to situations....
>>
>>16717943
There must not be many people in your small town. It is easy to avoid many of the people I listed. Yes, I admit in business and daily life we have to interact with many types. But WE choose whom we want to have relationships with and whom we want to include into our lives.
>>
>>16717994
"bet you aren't going to far."

I have a girlfriend whom I love. A graduate degree. A nice house and a job that pays a comfortable income. How far have I gone compared to you? On second thought it doesn't matter as our lives are mutually exclusive. I'm happy with my life and what I have. I life a happy healthy life that is drama and debt free. I go on vacation twice a year and give to my favorite charities. Of course I know people who fit my list but I don't keep them as close friends. I like drama free living.
>>
>>16717996
OH OKAY LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU THEN.

Over-expressionism, archaic, over-analytical, objectifying, arogant. Oh yeah sure Mr. Know it all has it all straight because his head is full of hot air and he feels he knows that every one of those people deserve to not be in his life. I bet to you freaking people with "too strong" attachments would help you a lot in life, people who are mixed race could give a couple of pointers, strongly religious people could give you common sense, mental illness?

Mental illness dude?

Philip K. Dick
Edgar Allen Poe
Van Gough

Low IQ people too? Something tells me you are a freaking neo-nazi.
>>
>>16718006
Fuck you and your shit. I don't care that is insensitive and you are going to miss a lot of great people.
>>
>>16718009

You're conflating me with another poster, dude. I'm the guy you're applying to and I'm pretty okay with being friends w/ other sexual orientations and people who don't share my beliefs.
>>
>>16718015

>applying

Meant replying, sorry.
>>
>>16718006
Now druggies yes of course those guys. But you really think that you Mr. know it all have to stick your middle finger to perhaps a quarter of the human race because of certain qualities then you must be very rude and inconsiderate. I have dealt with these people and they are not what you believe as,

"Huh... Worthless low class. So unbelievable to me a high middle class white guy. HA!"

I'm white and have aspergers and used to live in low middle class living and I can tell you you don't know shit compared to what others are dealing with. So yeah go ahead and wash your freaking mini-van and enjoy life as a prick.
>>
>>16718015
Oh.................... Well that was stupid...... xD hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>16718015
My bad. I need to show who I am talking to more.
>>
File: 1453212071781.jpg (161 KB, 1406x1343) Image search: [Google]
1453212071781.jpg
161 KB, 1406x1343
>>16717930
>mixed race

YOU WOT M8

haha I really am laughing at that considering everyone is mixed

Everyone has 2 parrents
5 generations ago, 100 years, 32 people make up you
10 generations ago, 200 years,1024 people make up you
15 generations ago 300 years, about 32,000 people make up you

There is no way everyone of thoes 32,000 people are all of one genetic location/race.
>remember that racist old 1 drop rule. Lol coming back to bite you.
Your mixed, everyone is mixed, so in a way everyone is mixed.

There is no pure anything, there never was. No beginning to race and no end, just a long line of slight muations removing 1 chemical melanin in varying amounts in skin and eyes.

But go ahead and try to avoid "mixed people" cus you cant run from yourself.
Kek
>>
>>16717930
>be a boring piece of shit
>>
>>16718039
You are comparing Saxon/Slavic crosses... I'm saying avoid people who are mixed like black/white, white/asian, etc. Not thai and cambodia... or zulu and san.... The problem with being mixed is you don't develop a strong cultural identity so you don't know where to belong. Are you black? Are you white? No you are neither and neither groups accept you. It cause emotional problems. I've seen it many times unfortunately. .. as an aside, you will notice some of the most vocal people of certain race movements are often the mixed ones who aren't totally part of the group.. as they have something to prove.
>>
>>16718045
>Cannot meet my argument with logic so you just attack me personally. The is not very mature.

How does that help OP? We are giving him/her advice about avoid insane people. Again, overly sensitive people proving they are drama and should be avoided.
>>
>>16718006
do you also only watch the congress channel, own a golden retriever and mow the lawn when it's 2 inches? i wouldnt put any of these past you

i'm sure you won't regret never striving for anything outstanding or pushing your limits because it's TOO STRESSFUL to not gravitate towards risk free Fun like chaperoning a party for thirteen year olds in a basement or churning butter, when you're on your death bed and realizing that was the life that you lived
>>
>>16718065
if anything you're one that's being overly dramatic
you'll push everything under the rug and deny that there are any problems, which were your fault in the first place. god forbid if anybody dare point this out then it's their problem

this often is the case with narcissists
>>
>>16718009
How could I be a Neo-Nazi if I'm mixed race myself?

Something tells me you are a liberal 'sanders' supporter who may be from England or currently in university studying for a degree in unemployment.

But don't hijack the thread. We are pointing out how to avoid insane people. And call me what you want your words have no power over me. I seemed to have touched a nerve in your sensitive mind and now you want to try and inflict the same 'damage' upon me as I inflicted upon you. You are a exhibiting a classic personality type that ought to be avoided. The vengeful type. You seem petty and overly sensitive. Unable to control your emotions. That's a bad trait. Possible sign of mental illness or insanity.

Of course you may simply be a child in that case you have a lot of maturing to do.

Yeah.. E A Poe seemed like a joy to hang out with. Dying in a filthy gutter high on opium in a woman's dress sounds like a lovely person to include in your life.
>>
>>16718073
Just say which one of the categories applies to you? Drug use and alcohol?
>>
>>16718081
Maybe you have borderline personality? I'm not a narcissist, I'm nothing special. But I probably hit a nerve and challenged one of your deeply held beliefs so now you must resort to name calling and attempt to enrage me. Are you going to contribute to the list of identifying insane people? or do you simply want a text based argument to vent your frustrations about life?
>>
>>16718112
i wasn't talking about myself? and no, i am not borderline. it's cute how you're trying to diagnose me though
>>
>>16718073
Well, striving for my advanced degree and being an athlete in college were outstanding. I did strive to accomplish those goals. How about you what do you "strive" for?
>>
>>16718120
You are a homosexual female aren't you?
>>
>>16718121
give me an actual example next time
>>
>>16718125
Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied.
>>
>>16718125
Ahh.. let me guess. You are a mensa member who is a runway model who will be contending for a gold medal at the next olympics?

My accomplishments may be meaningless and paltry to you but that is fine. If you had the courage to list your accomplishments I may admire them or I many think they are of little value. It is relative. I should add I also graduated from a university debt free. I am healthy and I work hard so I can travel. Those are accomplishments to me. Of course you will probably say "that is rubbish, that's nothing" but compared to what? Comparing my life to the average American I am far better off. Most people live paycheck to paycheck in a dead end job and never even leave the country. How about this.. Instead of shitting on me why not be a Positive person and give some examples of things that are great accomplishments? Anyone can be a stick in the mud but it takes work to be positive...
>>
>>16718144
I would let you bite into my spinal cord and rip out a couple vertebrae while you fuck me from the back like a damn lion, then make me suck all the muscle meat and nerves out of them until it was just an empty bone you can use as a cock ring. you could use my vertebrae as a cock ring. I would let you. I would do it.
>>
>>16718149
Thanks I guess. But you are probably a guy so I'm not interested.

This doesn't sound like a healthy sexual practice.
>>
>>16718163
do you ever dream about dismembering your girlfriend
>>
>>16718130
Not gay. No interest in men. But thanks for proving my point how homosexuality and insanity often go hand in hand.
>>
>>16718166
No. I don't like the idea of hurting people. It is immoral to initiate force against another. I've never had a desire or need to inflict pain on another person. I am able to empathize with others and it is not something I want to do.
>>
OP... see above comments about avoiding Homosexuals... this is what I mean.
>>
>>16718172
I've gotten the lewd disease... The only thing in my mind is sex, cocks and cum. Whenever i'm with guys and i smell their odor it's so intoxicating and i get so tingly

I want to get fucked by everyone in my class like the little cumslut i am. I want to pleasure and suck cocks and swallow their semen like the good little slut i am <3

I want to get fucked by so many guys and let them all cum inside my boypussy and be their cocksleeve <3

PLEASE HELP ME. HOW DO YOU GET RID OF LEWD DISEASE

>mfw i want to get my boypussy pregnant
>>
>>16718185
I had five orgasms in a row today without involving my peeing thing, just nipples and butt and I'm so excited I am going to tell you all about it. I bumped my left hip, possibly bruised left kidney and my butt and knees are still sore a little but at least I don't need to use my stupid thing anymore that makes up for disappointing orgasms anyway, even on HRT.

I did it in a bathtub just to be safe, turned the shower on so that the neighbors don't hear me but they probably did since I couldn't stop my muted whimpering and labored breathing. Maybe they thought someone was dying there and I was lmao. I got into the right mood by letting the lukewarm stream of water massage my big puffy nipples which helped me to "open up." First one finger carefully slipped inside me, then two, until I was fucking four fingers at a steady speed. Changing speed, tempo or imitating thrusts of a cock made it even more enjoyable. I tried so many positions including doggie but my favorite one was with my legs put almost behind my head although I couldn't get my fingers far inside me like I wanted to. I got so crazy that I almost fucked my fist which felt like my body is being tickled from inside and I noticed my girltumor was leaking af.

At some point I thought I was going to pass out, convulsions took over my body, my legs were useless and shaking I couldn't keep them still even an hour later when I got up and washed myself. I had to take a nap afterwards because my body felt so weak I could only stare at a dumb ceiling with an absent look on my face---
>>
>>16718187

OP... Another classic person to avoid... it the type of person who keeps assuming my Name. This type of person IS exactly the type you should look out for. They are petty and immature and have a host of mental problems. So look for this type of behavior in real life as it is a sign of deeper seated problems.
>>
>>16718197
That's odd. 5 is the record for the number of orgasms i have had in one day. not today though. I was working all day and my gf is out of town visiting her family. But good guess on the orgasm number. You should play the lotto! you super smart guy you.
>>
>>16718199
>Be kissless 26 y/o virgin
>Roommate sets me up with someone
>He's fucking huge and muscular
>Instantly crushing
>We spend hours at the park before going back to my place to eat dinner together
>On the couch cuddling and watching TV
>He starts kissing me all over
>Have no idea what to do so I just kind of open my mouth
>His tongue is all in there doing it's own thing
>He pushes me off the couch onto the floor
>He gets on top of me
>His dick is right in front of my face
>As if by instinct I take it into my mouth
>He's panting in a really cute way as I slobber his knocker
>His knot expands my mouth and hurts my cheeks
>Cums like a fire hose
>Gag but swallow as much as I could
>Roommate comes in
>Freaks out
>Yelling that she just wanted me to walk him because she was too busy at work to come back and give him a quick walk like she usually does
>Completely misread her signals and now everyone now thinks I'm a perv and I need another roommate to afford rent
>>
>>16718197
LOL.. you write like an English major. I guessing Bernie Sanders supporter with a major in Comparative Lit and a minor in Woman's studies? Am I rittttte?
>>
>>16718210
Not 26
No roommates.

I thought you were psychic hombre?
>>
>>16718215
do you like to choke your girlfriend during sex
>>
>>16718225
Not into auto-erotic asphyxiation. Sometimes I do slap her ass and pull her hair. But I don't choke her.
>>
>tfw I will never be a voluptuous Jewish femboy during WW2 and have my life spared in the last minute by a tall handsome Nazi officer with a kind face because I am the cutest and he feels sorry for me so he hides my trembling cold body under his trenchcoat and very quickly disposes of my Jude star by affixing it on the back of some innocent old German pedestrian woman while no one watches then he is able to get me to Berlin safely where he becomes progressively cruel to me until one night he pushes me against the wall like I am made of paper, rips off my clothes with an angry brutish strength, puts a dog collar on me and starts pimping me out to all the other tall aryan gods-sculpted hunks in Nazi uniforms who order me to get on my subhuman knees and wash their hard throbbing uncut monsters with my fucking mouth as one of them gets behind me, puts his big hands of a working man on my puffy nipples and sodomizes my bp loose with his painful meat, not ever being given anything to eat but their warm cum
why even live
>>
>>16718237
do you ever have dreams where your loved ones die
>>
>>16718210
It's sad and disgusting that there are some people who abuse animals like this. This post probably offended me the most. No worse than the Chinese who eat them.
>>
>>16718240
I was just in Berlin. Wow that place is a dump. All those refugees have made it look like a ghetto. Very disgusting and sad to see what Berlin looks like now.
>>
>>16718246
Not that I recall at the moment. I usually forget my dreams within 15 minutes of waking up. How about you fella?
>>
>>16718257
did you enjoy it?
>>
>>16718265
Enjoy what? The dream I don't think I had?
>>
File: 1431052881363.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1431052881363.png
22 KB, 633x758
>>16717930
>Avoid people with irregular sleeping habits
>Avoid drug users
>Avoid overly sensitive people
these are me
am i crazy
>>
>>16718273
Not necessarily but there does sound like there is something wrong with you. I'd avoid you.
>>
>>16718278
really?? bc those seem like normal things to me (for my age at least), except being overly sensitive. im such a crybaby
>>
>>16718309
Depends on how you define "normal".. Is it normal to take drugs. No, why do you need a drug to self medicate? What trauma are you trying to hide or cover up? Or escape from?
>>
What happened to the gay novelist? Must have had writer's cock block?
>>
>>16718324
>Is it normal to take drugs
Yes, it is. I dont know where you live or how often you leave the house but its completely normal.
>>
>>16718327
>writers cock block
Kek
>>
>>16717948
Most antisocial =/= APD so that's kinda shit.
Some people don't care about certain social norms and wont conform to them due to this.
>>
>>16718058
This is only half of the equation. You know people identify with both right? Or choose one over the other. It's people that think the way you are speaking in this post alienating such individuals that generally make them feel like they don't belong.
>>
>avoid the world
>>
>>16717981

I tick all the boxes except being able to control my emotions. Am I one of the crazy ones?
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.