[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He /adv/ I've been wanting to do something new with my hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160121_235804160.jpg (198 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_235804160.jpg
198 KB, 480x640
He /adv/ I've been wanting to do something new with my hair but I'm not sure what. Any advice? Any advice to improve myself overall?
>>
pics of suggested hairstyles would be greatly appreciated as well by the way
>>
>>16715394
Can't tsll you anything without light and higher quality.
>>
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
if girl: youre cute and i want to kiss you. youd look good with a pixie haircut, skirt and long socks.
if boy: damn dude
>>
Since when did /adv/ become /soc/? Seriously fuck off with all these "make me look better" threads.
>>
>>16715465
She's a girl. A cute one too, not that you can really tell from that haircut/photo.
>>
>>16715394
you're cute :3

i'm not a haircut exper but that's alright i think

in other words it looks fine, just the front could use a more detail, or smth, like less hair, idunno how hair works i just use a cheap machine to cut mine short
>>
>>16715394
>Any advice? Any advice to improve myself overall?
You have Justin Bieber helmet hair. Stop it. Stop it now.
>>
Holy shit guys, that's clearly a boy.
>>
>>16715745
>clearly
no its not clear at all. i see no clear signs of it being male.
no adams apple
no facial hair
no strong jaw
on the contrary it has all the characteristics of a woman
rosy cheeks
nice succulent lips
rounded face
if thats a boy then im a faggot
>>
>>16716659
implying that isnt just a fat boy with low test
>>
That is clearly a girl :x
>>
>>16715394
Trans guy?
>>
>>16715493
as much as i agree with you anon its still asking for advice
>>
>>16715394
your face is very round, this is not negative but in general you would look better with longer hair.
>>
>>16716659
faggot
>>
She has a pretty cute shaped face. She has a boy hair cut, but she's not masculine. Which is pretty difficult to pull off, if you ask me. She kind of reminds me of a cute girl I used to talk to. Sigh.
>>
>>16715394
I dunno but short haired girls are something I really like.

I hope you are a girl.
>>
OP: Do you have a penis or a vagoo?

If you have a vagoo you are a qt and need to grow your hair out, that's about it

If penis become full blown trap or MTF tranny
>>
>>16715733
>>16717155
nice dubs check mine out
>>
>>16717281
i should just kill myself
>>
>>16715394
undercut. you got this senpai
>>
>>16715394
why are you so cute brah?
>>
>>16715394
girl, tf you been smoking...
>>
File: carey-mulligan-braid.jpg (665 KB, 2285x3000) Image search: [Google]
carey-mulligan-braid.jpg
665 KB, 2285x3000
>>16715394
Short hair is cute and practical, but with the shape of your face you'd look better with more forehead showing. Round face and large cheeks, probably you'd pull ponytail with bangs on the side pretty well, for the girl next door look. Assuming you want to keep the short hair though, grow it out a little bit, play around with a braid and keep your forehead open.

Also, I can give better feedback if you post more pics.
>>
OP please talk to us
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.