[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 628x471
Realistically how long would it take for a naturally skinny guy to get abs like this?

If I do sit ups and crunches burnouts every other day. Can I have nice abs in 2 months?

I kinda fucked up. Girl I'm talking to has been flirting hardcore. She wants a body picture but I told her she'll have to wait until we meet in May. Told her I'll let her touch my abs and she's going crazy over it. Only thing is I unintentionally up played myself. I have 2 visable abs muscles. But that's it. But I need to get a 6 pack before May.

Is this possible?
>>
Yeah it is if your motivated enough. I hope you won't make it tho and end up losing her so you can learn a lesson.
>>
>>16713718
google zyzz
>>
>>16713718

it kinda depends. do you have abs underneath fat? the thing is if ur not really worked out your abs are gonna look retarded anyway.

but all you have to do is cut down to a ridiculously low body fat percentage. work outs wont do that. dieting will. i mean running and basic cardio will help.

but if ur doing crunches and shit you need to actually have a calorie surplus for abs to form
>>
>>16713727

That's mean :(

>>16713736

Thank you, the Steed of the Gods is always reliable.
>>
>>16713742

As I said in the OP, I'm naturally skinny. I've been doing body weight stuff over the past few weeks (minus abs) and I can already notice my arms, chest and back starting to tone up a bit
>>
>>16713751

>as i said im naturally skinny

as i said,

it kinda depends. do you have abs underneath fat? the thing is if ur not really worked out your abs are gonna look retarded anyway.

but all you have to do is cut down to a ridiculously low body fat percentage. work outs wont do that. dieting will. i mean running and basic cardio will help.

but if ur doing crunches and shit you need to actually have a calorie surplus for abs to form
>>
>>16713746
Remember to read the /fit/ sticky as well
>>
>>16713755

Oh ok, well there is some fat over abs. But not a ton. And I'm not going trying to cut body fat % since it's already pretty low.
>>
>>16713768

>im not going to cut body fat
>how do i get abs?

are you retarded? thats litarelly how you get your abs to show. they cant be seen through fat. you have to have ridiculously low body fat for abs to be visible, thats why they are more rare and hard to maintain.

moot point cuz i doubt you guys will end up meeting anyway
>>
You can cheat your way having a low liquid and salt intake starting 24 hours before you met her.
>>
>>16713775
Can you not read? Body fat % is already low.
>>
>>16713795

can you not logic?

if its as low as you can get it and you dont see more than 2 abs, then congratulations, you have no abs.

in which case you need to bulk up (this will create the muscle AND some fat)

then you need to trim the fat again.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x599
First off OP,
>you're under 16
You don't need to admit this because you'll get banned, but we both know it.
>you're not naturally skinny; you are skinny because you don't eat enough/don't do sports and you're young
To build muscle fast, YOU NEED TO FUCKING EAT.

Thirdly, look at the picture in your OP. You would look like SHIT just doing fucking crunches. That being said teen girls have lower standards. But still.

Here's the ONLY WAY you'll ever look good.
>go on /fit/
>read the fucking sticky
>do Stronglifts 5x5 (the picture you posted looks good because his entire body is developed, not just his abs)
>Don't bulk too hard (You still need to eat A LOT. Clean bulk. Stay away from soda.)
Kid when I was your age I did your same bullshit routine like doing pushups eating broccoli and thinking I'd be ripped. You need to hit the gym and do some fucking squats (it creates growth hormones which and builds your core) and lift HEAVY. Just don't fuck up with your form, seriously. Stick to deadlifts if they're easier. Video record yourself.
>>
Abs are made in the kitchen.
>>
How the hell did you manage to put yourself in a situation where you need to have a body like the picture?
Have you any idea how much time, effort, willpower and pain is needed to have a body like that?
When you have a body like that you dont just make a meal. You weigh everything, you calculate calories and proteins and god knows what.
You say you are skinny, so i really doubt you are into training. And you want to look like that within 4 months i think you are in for a world of hurt. It is doable to get abs in that time, but not to go form skinny to the picture. But if you focus all your time and energy for the next 4 months on getting abs, you will have abs in 4 months.
But it might be easier to find a new girl
>>
>>16713833
Eh, it's not that hard to achieve a body like that. Definitely not easy though.
>>
>>16713850

But that is easy. If you're fat, just stop eating. You don't even need to move. (you should anyways to speed it up)

Once you're not fat, do 8 weeks of ANY routine, and 8 weeks of crunches and you'll look like that

This is not an impressive physique
>>
>>16713856
>2 months to look like that

Doubt it. Four months and yeah.
>>
>>16713833
Pffft, that's easy as fuck. You must be a lardass.
>>
>>16713863

>Doubt it.

Why? 2 months of noob gains is the same as me or you's progress over a year and you know so why give me shit?
>>
>>16713868

i can barely read what you're saying man.

2 months of noob gains is good, but you still ahve to actually cut the fat after that. 1 month of noob gains and 1 month of cutting wont do shit
>>
>>16713872

Man noobies dont need to worry about cut/bulk

Just do a +100 calorie baby bulk for 2 months, and 2 days of dieting.

noob gains are very real, noobs can gain muscle while cutting
>>
>>16713879

>noobs dont need to worry about cut/bulk
>its only abs, the single hardest thing to actually develop and show
>for a noob who has no idea what hes doing
>in two months

good luck OP!
>>
To get that body, you'll have to swim just as much as that guy did.

Also sit ups and crunches are awful for you. Get into a leg raise progression instead.
>>
File: muqA4KH.jpg (146 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
muqA4KH.jpg
146 KB, 800x1036
Just one cycle of special vitamins should do the trick :-)
>>
>>16713822

Actually, I'm 25
>>
funfact, before photos like OP's are taken the guys always do pushups beforehand to get more blood flowing into their abdominal muscles to engorge them
>>
>>16713718
Go to fit and learn about roids
Get big as fuck in the months before seeing her
>>
>>16713718
Go on a low carb diet
>>
>>16713718
don't fuck up your back by only working the front.
>>
>>>/fit/
Check dem wikis

Scooby fitness
Zyzz
Yo Elliott
>>
Can't give advice without pic to see what needs doing
>>
>>16713718
If it's possible to get abs in 2 months, then would it not be equable possible to lose abs in that amount time?

Just apologize for losing your imaginary abs when you meet up.

Alternately, stop hyping up your imaginary abs and she'll probably have forgotten about them in 2 months.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.