[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 and never had girlfriend...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
guys i cant get a girlfriend, im not a shy guy i can talk with girls, i dont play games and dont sit allday in home usualy we hangout with my friends, i live in turkey and i know spanish verygood, i think i got an avarage look maybe i little ugly i look like 16 im a short guy but i dont think thats the problem,i dont want a gorgeus girl i just want an avarage girl(real avarage),any suggestions?
>>
>>16713175

the idea of 'average' is pretty distorted. its hard for us to comment on dating culture of a place like turkey since most of us are more western (white).

but girls (in our countries) do not want a guy who 'wants a girlfriend'.

think about how dumb that is. remember when you were a teen and you (or someone you knew cough cough) was going around to chat rooms and websites asking every girl your age to 'be my gf' before actually getting to know them?

remember all the people who were 'online dating' random ass fuckers online? this is what you are now, as an adult. you are someone who simply wants a GF, any GF will do.

why would a girl want to be that? why would a girl want to be an appliance? why would a MAN want to be an appliance?

people want to be wanted. but to just be like 'HURR DURR I JUST WANT A GF DOESNT MATTER IF SHES NOT EVEN GORGEOUS'.

i mean sure you arent telling the girls that, but they can smell it. no girl wants to be the 'im not gorgeous to you but im 'okay enough' to date' girl.
>>
>>16713199
so you suggest me; dont find a girlfriend just wait...? (sorry if i understand you wrong, my english is not to good :/)
>>
>>16713175
Have you tried talking to a girl then asking if she'd like to go on a date with you?

You haven't really provided any context as to why there's a problem with you getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>16713219
ye alot of times and they rejected
>>
>>16713214

more or less yes. girls dont want to date losers and girls dont want to date guys who are mopey and girls dont want to date guys who will date anyone.

think about (other than a gf) what you want in your life? not just big strokes but what do you want to do more of just for fun.

then go out, and do it, and work your best to be happy without a girlfriend. Women (and even men) will see you having a good time and will want to orbit that to enhance their own happiness, and in doing these hobbies you will find people you can connect to over said hobbies.

but as of now you are just sounding like a beta loser and no girl thinks 'wow i want to date that guy!' they know you're relying on them to make your life happy.
>>
>>16713230
Building up rapport with somebody is crucial before you ask them out. It's important to share a commonality when you talk to them, the conversation has to have purpose. A positive interaction with somebody should leave them feeling good, use the success of an interaction to ask for their number? Don't mess them about, cut to the chase.

"You seem like a cool person, would you be interested in:

getting a drink sometime
walking our dogs together
going out sometime?"

..or any other number of combinations.
>>
>>16713255
Pls stop tripfagging to receive more validation
>>
Try. SHow girls they're interested in. Go to events where there are women you've never met before. Flirt with them. I never had a gf until 22 because I was retarded and never really tried, I just waited.
>>
>>16713284
A persons toes actually point to the person they like, just like being a lion hunting game. The hunt is over before it even began. Pick wisely,
>>
>>16713290
Wut.
>>
>>16713298
I believe that was a persons attempt at explaining the intricacies of body language in the concise, limited investment they have in this thread.
>>
>>16713275
Namefagging is against the rules
Avatarfagging is also against the rules
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>16713250
ok now i get it thanks alot
>>16713255
i do that and the say ok but they dont want to be my girlfriend
>>16713290
ok i will do it but i try hard and cant...
>>
>>16713324
I don't ask for dates. Girls don't know what they want, they need to be told.
For example. I always ask a date thru text after I receive their number so I know it's not fake and if they don't reciprocate I waste time on another girl
>you busy?
>no?
>come to dinner with me on a date.
>>
>>16713175
it's because you're a turkroach
>>
>>16713330
Well, I wasn't suggesting saying the exact words, more specifically stating the need to be direct with women. Dancing around what you want from them is a source of great frustration for both parties.

I personally find asking a girl out through text to be a bit tasteless, but I suppose that's common for this generation since it's a primary form of communication for a lot of people.
>>
>>16713324
>>16713330
ok guys thanks alot for trying to help me
>>16713335
>>
>>16713353
Good luck, be confident. You're not going through any new trial, men all over the world are going through it and many of them overcome their feelings of inadequacy.
>>
>>16713362
thanks now i feel better
>>
>>16713175

It sucks being young. The world just kinda happens to you and you don't understand what's going on or why. Try to just stay calm, don't panic, it's gonna be fine. There are all kinds of reasons why people don't connect, most of which you probably don't know. Don't get bitter about it. Life gets easier as you go along if you put the time into humbly figuring it out.

Forget about dating for now. Just try to make some new friends, expanding your social circle. Ideally make some female friends. Spend time with them, listen to what they like and don't like. Let them teach you what things like from their perspective. Once you gain some trust you can ask them to weigh in what you might be doing that turns women off, keeping in mind they can only speak for one woman, not all women.

Just getting a girlfriend isn't going to change much about your. It isn't going to make you whole. Don't think that all you need is a woman, or else you'll set yourself up for major disappointment later on.
>>
>>16713405
i think u are right maybe im to obesed trying to make a girlfriend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.