[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to get a practice girlfriend from /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: angrypepegun.png (96 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
angrypepegun.png
96 KB, 396x385
I'm currently "dating" a girl from there but she has had fifteen previous sexual partners and I only had one before her. I don't think she is capable of loving me back, when you ride too many cocks you treat men as disposable. Do you think I should just use her for sex and then find a better girl later?
>>
Using someone like that is pretty shitty and selfish.

Dump her and find someone you wont want to hurt like that or just roll with it and see what happens. Resist your asshole urges.
>>
Do that but don't lead her on.

Maybe you'll fall for her and she'll do exactly what you wanted to do on her to you.
>>
>>16713174

i dont think ur capable of loving her.
>>
She doesn't like you enough to have sex with you. Go back to /r9k/ and take your virginity with you.
>>
>I'm mad because she treats men as disposable
>I'll treat women as disposable to show her how wrong that is
>>
>>16713174

>every word of this post

She might've been around the block a few times, but you are obviously a much lower-tier partner than she is. Don't act all fucking high-and-mighty when you're basically begging for a pity fuck on 4chan. Get over yourself. You're clearly not above this, so drop the ego.
>>
Normally i'd say no, but since she's had 15 sexual partners it's okay.
>>
It's okay anon, you do realize there are groups of women who have over 500 fucks given?
>>
>>16713252
>nowadays 200 partners is a low count
>>
>>16713174
go for it use her like the cumdumster that she is.
>>
>>16713279
>cumdumpster
Every time I hear that I imagine trying to actually sex and whacky late into an actual dumpster. Hot dog Ina hallway so to say
>>
>>16713174
>I know someone who fucks people and then throws them away, and it's really shitty
>should I fuck them and throw them away?
sure if you want to be on the same level as her. which you will be if you do that, regardless of the number of partners.
>>
>>16713174
A practise girlfriend is usually a really shitty thing to do, but since she's already had 15 partners then you should go for it.
Honestly, the girl will never be relationship-material ever again, just use her to get your hole.
>>
First of all, you tell nothing of her age. Is she 15 the number might be high.

Personally i have had over 30 closer to 40, but i am over 30 years old, and i do not feel that this number is high.

But you sound like a insecure little bitch, and you should definitely end the relationship, because you are never going to get over the fact that she have seen cocks twice your size.

Its 2016 who the fuck cares about numbers of partners anymore? All i can see is a fucked up world where everyone is fucking everyone.
>>
>>16713413
This.

Don't worry about her, she proven that she doesn't stay single for long.
Put a condom on bust your nut inside her until she grows board of you.
>>
>>16713174
>Do you think I should just use her for sex and then find a better girl later?

Yes, that is why there are girls like this and she expects it. Just do not fall for her
>>
Taking it little more easy like that is probably a good idea. Chances are very high it will never go anywhere meaningful anyways. Have fun and do what you want and just avoid committing too deep and you should be fine.
>>
>>16713174
>I think if a girl has had many romantic partners she uses men for sex
>is it ok if I use her for sex?

Do you see how your logic is folding in on itself?
The reason you are asking us because you know your premise is false. Having many partners doesn't mean she's some dumb cocklusting slut. You just want that to be true so you can fuck her.
>>
>Fifteen
Holy shit, fucking dropped
>>
>>16713436
>Its 2016 who the fuck cares about numbers of partners anymore?
This hurt to read. We truly live in dark times.
>>
>>16713495

>Having many partners doesn't mean she's some dumb cocklusting slut.

Yes it does.

That doesn't make it OK for OP to lead her on, or to lie to her.

OP is actually the worst of the 2, she may be a slut but he is a bastard
>>
>>16713522

I dont understand why?

My current girlfriend was a virgin when i started dating her. But i would not care if she had had 30 lovers before me. What i care about is how she acts after she have met me.
I would actually be more comfortable if she had had other lovers before me. Because now i dont know if she is going to freak out down the line, thinking is this really the only penis i am ever going to feel?, maybe i should go out and test the waters....
>>
>>16713561
Your post boils down to
>I have way more than average number of partners and it's alright because it's already the current year.
>>
>>16713561
>I
>I
>I
This is why you don't understand. People have preferences, and you won't understand others preferences if you keep inserting your own over theirs.
>>
>>16713571
Please elaborate. English not my main language
>>
>>16713561

The best way to anticipate what someone's going to do in the future, is to observe what they've done in the past. A person with a sexual history of impulsive, short-lived flings is going to have a tough time adjusting to (and maintaining) a long-term monogamous relationship. A person who's mostly had serious, monogamous relationships is more likely to stay that way, because that's just their natural preference and lifestyle.

It's not about saying "hurr she's a slut if she's had too many partners," because I really don't think it's my place to condemn anyone for what they do in the bedroom. But when it comes to choosing a compatible partner, I'm not just going to ignore the past or pretend it won't influence the future. That's not open-mindedness, that's denial.
>>
>>16713612

Tbh

Girl that slept with 100 guys but only had one LTR that lasted 10 years is a safe bet.

Girl that has a new boyfriend every 6 months, even if she's only fucked those 3 boyfriends in her life is bad news

thats what you neets dont understand that how many guys shes fucked doesnt matter only how many boyfriends shes had
>>
>>16713573

Like i said, English is not my native language. So "I" am sorry my vocabulary is rather limited.
But sex everywhere in todays society. Cant buy a magazine without sex being mentioned 15 times on a front cover. Sex is used to sell everything form socks to hamburgers. Not to mention that humans have been doing it since the dawn of time, so not doing it is actually fighting our human nature.
And OP as already admitted he have done it before, and everyone here is telling OP to use her so he can get his number of partners up. But for a girl to have many partners makes her worthless?

But hey, you have your preferences, witch is a girl that have as little sexual experience as possible, while you are allowed to use other girls just for sex.
Hypocrite much?

But your life. I hear there still are some virgins around jesus camps around the country.
>>
She's a lust. You shouldn't treat her as a person any way.
Just Fuck her whenever you want to and don't get too attached to her.
>>
>>16713561
This is how a cuck talks.
>>
>>16713681
Hardly.
I would never accept my girl being with someone else.
But it might be a cultural thing.
This is how 85% of relationships start where i am from.
You to a party with friends, you get drunk, you meet a girl at said party our out on the town. You take said girl home, or go home to her. You have sex. You wake up the next morning, and if you like her you say something like, wow, that was fun, we should do that again some time. If you dont like her, you make up some excuse and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>16713654
>But hey, you have your preferences, witch is a girl that have as little sexual experience as possible, while you are allowed to use other girls just for sex.
>Hypocrite much?
I'm not OP. Wee bit of projection there m8.
>>
>>16713436
>Its 2016

Goddamnit John Oliver I thought you went away
>>
>>16713495
>Having many partners doesn't mean she's some dumb cocklusting slut.

Isn't that the literal definition of slut?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.