[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going crazy because cant get GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
I cant take it anymore and I'm back again, Tips on how to get a girlfriend or DIRECT me to somewhere where i can? Plz god i just wanna smash my fingers with a hammer its so annoying that i cant get a girlfriend and i wish i could identify why. If someone said to my face "you're ugly as fuck" Id would be a huge plus because then i could just focus on hygiene and ignore style and work on my personalty, and if someone said i have a shit personalty i could do the opposite. I'm stuck in limbo.
>>
My only tip for you is... Don't look for one. Enjoy your life while single. Some things are best felt when you don't "look".
>>
Just try dating apps i got a gf in less then a month and I'm a complete loser but I'm hot so I win anyway
>>
>>16712371
This. I don't know the cause of your initial troubles, but if things have gotten this bad, then your desperation is probably an even bigger factor than the original problem was. The biggest thing you can do is calm down.
>>
>>16712371
Its been to long, i cant....

>>16712373
Good for you man, srrs proud what app?
>>
>>16712381
Depression and anxiety are bullshit expressions, Im almost always say and when i walk i worry people think Im walking funny like theres a big camra watching me, however i never say to people '"IM DEPRESSED or I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY" Those things are so common nowadays that people just blurt it out when they cant deal with simple things in everyday life.

What if u were in a 3rd world country getting bombed.
>>
>>16712373
>>16712381
Not OP, but I have the same problem. Been single for over a year, been focusing on myself and trying not to be "desperate" at all honestly. I'm at the point where I'm pretty happy by myself, I wanted to get there. However I'm getting lonely as fuck, and I'm not sure if that means I'm ready or not.

Don't worry though, you're not alone OP.
>>
>>16712392
Sweet man thanks, yeah I'm not UN-happy but happiness does come from a partner, nice to know someone is coming from the same place as me.
>>
>>16712354

Why do you even care? even if you managed to get a gf your autism would fuck up really soon.
>>
>>16712424
how do you know im a aut? Explain
>>
Step one: stop being such a desperate whiny faggot. It's an instant turnoff.
>>
>>16712384
I tried every high rated app and Pof worked the best
>>
>>16712424
this
>>
>>16712434
You think i express myself like I am now to everyday life? No you dumb cunt. Bad advice.
>>
>>16712436
Age?
>>
>>16712457
You may not think so, but your inner bitterness will for sure reflect externally too.
>>
>>16712465
No, fuck you, im not bitter, infarct i let people walk all over me so i can make there lives better, plz don't say im bitter
>>
>>16712474
>fuck you
>dumb cunt
>I'm not bitter
>>
>>16712492
Its 4 chan toughen up, Just yesterday i saw a pitbull mauling a dog. If i was to be polite you would would just call me a fgt.
>>
>>16712497
Nah, then you would get people trying to help you instead of calling you out as a faggot.
>>
Girls can smell desperation, it isn't flattering.
>>
>>16712354
>If someone said to my face "you're ugly as fuck"
post pic

>if someone said i have a shit personalty
sry we cant tell since we dont know you

BUT
99% of the time the reason why guys cant get a gf is because they dont even try and/or cockblock themself by not having a quint of confidence

>what it means to try
socialize with People. not only women but in General. talk with People and you get to know more People while all of them could turn into friends or even Partners. if not move on.

you dont even have to go outside. i once even got a girlfriend through WoW. but that rather rare i think. going outside Meeting and talking with People will always be superior to the digital Approach unless you just want to fuck in which case tinder might be the best Option atm.

also its important that you want to socialize with People. otherwise People will notice and therefore not like you.

if you are edgy, judging and intolerant af... fix that before you try anything.

>what it means to cockblock yourself
dont come off like "hey i know im not the best looking guy here blablabla"
never put yourself down

be confident. if you dont like something about you that can be changed Change it if not accept it. but in the end always be confident (you must not confuse it with being arrogant)

>tried it and didnt work
then practise more
its a skill and you will figure it out if you dont give up and LEARN FROM WHAT DIDNT WORK

also you dont just get a gf. those are affairs and affairs are all about sex, Money, some ego stuff or Status and often onesided.

to get a gf you at first get to know each other. then you maybe get friends. and then maybe you get Partners.
>>
>>16712542
edit:

also if you cant be happy when being single you wont be happy in a relationship.
>>
File: 1451793342531.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451793342531.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>16712546

This is bullshit, If you want to help someone at least be truthful. I know people that have been a wreck before they found their partner, while you're in love it's the best feeling in the world. It's after it ends it hurts.

It's the same as "you have to love yourself before someone can love you". Again.. BULLSHIT. There's plenty of people that hate themselves that get partners and laid all the time.

Stop acting like you need to be in perfect mental condition to find someone so many bat shit crazy people are in them.
>>
>>16712422
Your biggest problem, and in 90% of these threads the OP has the same one. Is that you're placing your happiness onto someone else. You need to be truly happy with yourself before you get a partner or it will be toxic..just being not UNhappy isnt what i mean. You need to find a way to be haooy without relying on someone else for it. Then when you find a partner you dont protect your crap onto them.
>>
>>16712552
if you cant be happy alone this might include not having a gf but if not you probably should fix that before

thats not bullshit... maybe i confused you with not saying that being alone could be the very Problem of your unhappiness but often its not
>>
>>16712570
You said "you wont be happy in a relationship" if you weren't happy before, alone. I am telling you that is a false statement because there's plenty of people I know are much happier when they get commited with someone.
>>
>>16712354

>>16712474

You sound bitter, desperate, angry, and worst of all insecure. You probably don't realize how clearly that shines through. The women you interact with certainly pick up on it.

Focus on being a good person rather than just trying desperately to get a girl. Develop a mature sense of empathy. If you can see the world through the eyes of women in a humble and honest way you'll know exactly what you need to do.

There's no formula to becoming someone people respect and like, but it helps to have a genuine interest in the people around you. Set your ego aside and focus on others and you'll find people take more of an interest in your. If you work on growing your social world for the sake of enjoying others a girlfriend will follow. Find social hobbies like team sports and put the work in to planning events. Get to know as many people as you can, if they like you and know you're looking for someone they will introduce you. It's a lot easier to charm a woman when her close friends already like you.

Being confident and secure in a real and unaffected way is hugely attractive, but again there's no formula. It's the result of years of effort and maturity. If you're insecure now you'll be insecure when you're with a woman; no girlfriend is going to fix what's lacking in you, you've got to do that yourself. Set yourself to the task of being a better person. There's no quick fix.

4chan is full of insecure, bitter young men who project their frustrations on to women uselessly instead of working on developing themselves into men others want to be around. Don't be like them.
>>
>>16712577
oh Boy... i already corrected myself. gtfo pls

also OP dont be like the guy im responding to here when trying to socialize... anyone with somewhat of a brain should be able to correct such minor "mistakes" in silent
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.