[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she pretty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Is she pretty?
>>
Post yourself and I'll tell you if she's prettier than you, since that's what you really want to know.
>>
>>16711467
She's aight, 6.5/10, maybe a 7 if she's got a decent body.
>>
>>16711517

?/10 is she?
>>
I would like to see my penis pressed into her cheek.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>16711527
>>
8.5/10
>>
>>16711529
She's prettu good looking, smooth clear skin, nice teeth. I say she's an 8/10 IRL, on the internet she's a 6-7/10
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>16711541

Internet != real life? How does that work?
>>
>>16711544
On the internet every guy has a 7 inch dick and benchpresses 250 pounds, and will settle for no less than absolute female perfection.

Basically all girls look great online, so guys have a skewed perception.
>>
She looks gorgeous.

Would bang, but if she doesn't want it that's cool too.
>>
>>16711541
I better get off the internet
>>
>Brown eyes
Not as much as she could have been.
>>
>>16711467
very very average

5-7

6 for most people, 7 for those into red heads, 5 for those that aren't

a great body could make you an 8 to some
>>
>>16711544
there's a billion pretty girls on the internet, in real life most people don't know more than about 30-40 women, so it boosts your overall score from lack of compeition
>>
>>16711614
but on the plus side she probably doesnt have dog dick residue in her
>>
What's the actual scale on attractiveness like does anyone have a handy infographic because I think I'm too picky with my 6-8 range.
>>
>>16711544
Also lighting, camera angles, mood at the moment of the photo, etc. are perfectly and permanently captured in a photo in a way that may not accurately represent what someone looks like in person, in motion, etc. See: "internet disease".
>>
>>16711467
I'd kill to have a girlfriend that good looking.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>16711739
>>
>>16711676
I don't have the image saved but i'll give you a rundown

1-3: laughably ugly, horrible facial deformities, smelly, you feel bad for them

4-5: traditionally ugly, un-hygenic, bad teeth, but typically not forever alone

6-7: plain janes and joes, nothing marvelous about them, but nothing disgusting about them either, think most of the kids you went to high school with

8: hottest guys and girls in high school, very few flaws/ not important flaws. Very good hygiene, sense of style, i.e. they're attractive and they know it

9: straight up movie star status, no apparent flaws, very minor ones if any. visually striking (think brad pitt)

10: doesn't exist
>>
>>16711566
Even on the internet, I'm only 6 inches and can barely lift the bar, and I'd do her.
>>
>>16711566
Except on /fit/

It's all manlets down there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.