[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an average looking short dude, and feeling depressed because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I am an average looking short dude, and feeling depressed because I know I do not have the looks or the game to sleep with someone like Margot Robbie.

Like, why live when you cannot get a chick like that! I am honestly feeling suicidal!

Is this normal?
>>
File: 77f06e4b.png (161 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
77f06e4b.png
161 KB, 400x200
Short guys date short girls.
>>
>>16710981

She is waaaay hot to be attracted to someone like me.
>>
>>16710984
Margot Robbie is hot if you don't stare at her for more than 1 minute

You quickly then realize she looks like a frog
>>
>implying a short girl wouldn't ditch a short guy for ons with a tall guy
>>
>>16710984
>>16710981

Not she herself, but girls of her tier, I mean.
>>
>>16710997
Life is not fair, but short guys have a much harder time getting tall girls than short girls.
>>
>>16710961
girl in op looks superficial and slutty. idk if that's margot robbie but i wouldn't date her
>>
>>16710989
>Not liking irl frog girls
>>
>>16711038
It's a scene from The Wolf of Wall Street, she's been done up and styled to look like that, obviously.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 199x253
Have I got a plan for you.....
>>
>>16711556
Just do it
>>
>>16710984
...She is also a drawing.
>>
Get money. Get a lot of money and use it to live a lifestyle hot girl aspire to be part of.
>>
Just work on your looks and your game. Start lifting and start talking to more girls.
>>
become Jewish and move to a Jewish area. Every older women you meet will be trying to match you up with their daughters, nieces and any single girl they know
>>
>>16712519
>short guy with big arms
Yeah that's not hot.
>>
I'm a short guy, but why do you feel you even deserve someone attractive? Who cares about superficial sluts. Look for ugly girls with a beautiful personality.

I know I'm not the hottest guy around, so work on what you have on the inside and find a girl as equally as beautiful as you are.. on the inside. Meaningful relationships like that are probably longer lasting too.
>>
just find a plane Jane and bring her out of her shell.
>>
>>16712538
Ah correction;
Find a plain Jane and bring each other out of your shells.
>>
>>16710961

You're not entitled to anything or anyone. Even if you were 6'4"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.