[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 days ago i was walking home from work and these 4 white guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: 4564566t.jpg (36 KB, 611x344) Image search: [Google]
4564566t.jpg
36 KB, 611x344
3 days ago i was walking home from work and these 4 white guys across the street started to yell racist insults at me, loud enough that could hear them over my headphones and i took one off and I could hear them yelling 'fucking beaner' and 'these fucking spics' I made the mistake of looking over at them across the street then one of them runs across the street and punches me in the face, and brakes my glasses.

the others must have ran across the street and one of them kicked me in the arm before leaving.

unfortunately this has not been the first time this has happened to me. 3 mouths ago I got harassed and spat at on a public bus by a woman for "being a illegal immigrant" even though I was born here. The bus driver called the security but nothing happened and they told me to let it go, and the woman was crazy and old.

when I was a kid this never really seemed to come up as much, but ever since I entered high school everyone in the town I live in seems to hate me for being Mexican.

now I cant even walk to work and back without having to fear that i'll be attacked again.

I really really want to move out of the united states, i hate living here. it seems like everywhere you go, you have to fear for your life. the more i try to just blend in, the harder it become.

I guess I just came here to vent.
>>
>>16708481
I was born in the US.
>>
Move to a better neighborhood.
>>
>>16708481
You stupid cockmuncher. Shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>16708491
not possible.
>>
Knives
>>
Lose the big hat and the puffy mustache, focus on blending in with others by looking less mexicany.

Learn to fight too, trade the last of your harvest and it will be a wise investment, don't slack off now.
As for fighting back, it's worth it, even when out-numbered and there is a 100% chance your burrito will get squashed. At least you can walk away telling yourself you did what you could, or limp away, or crawl...

People will stop picking on you if they see you look after yourself and you are willing to fight back, when you walk look up and straight, not down at your sandals.
>>
>>16708490
I'll find your Mexican hut and he eats salt and then he eats the (chichi?) of your mother?

kek 6/10 effort go back to class though
>>
>>16708510
I will fight back.

right at the heart. you wait and aim at the heart.
strike at the heart.

that much I know.
>>
>>16708457
Hit the gym
get buffed
now will bother you anymore
>>
>>16708513
voy a encontra tu padre y cuando he encontrado voy a poner mi lechuga en su cara y dire "soy de mexico y que vas a hacer?"

Better? Idk im shit at languages, and i have survived in Spain for years with this level somehow.
>>
>>16708515
No, you fight dirty mi amigo.
First strike is always the balls, followed by clutching at any throat you can grab, biting is advised too. Never fight clean. No fight is clean.
>>
As a former racist white person growing up in small towns, I can tell you that absolutely nothing will change if you stay there.

You sound underaged due to your inability to move and confusion with how to proceed.

I can tell you that unfortunately things are not going to get better for you, because most people in that mindset have grown up with such hatred in their hearts and homes that it would take something extreme to pull them out. When I was a little girl (~5-6) I was told by my step-dad that Jesus sprayed sinners with paint so that the darker their skin was, the worse crimes they'd committed in their past lives and they're inherently bad people.

I know it's ridiculous know but I can guarantee if you live in some kind of super small town that that's the kind of shit people grow up around and are told, so don't bother trying to fight back otherwise it's just going to reaffirm that you're "savage" and dangerous to society.

My advice for you right now:
Don't date any white girls or even show any signs of interest. Pay attention in class and focus mostly on your education. Focus on making yourself seem as white as you can right now; get rid of your facial hair, style your hair in a popular cut and dress in normal kid clothing. Remain optimistic.

Tell your parents every single incident that has occurred to you as a matter of race. Write down every time you have been attacked, bullied, harassed, etc. with the time, date, location, details and most importantly who attacked you. Pinpoint those people and try to avoid them as much as possible.

If possible, attempt to switch schools. Since you probably live in a small town, I'd say that's not possible, so try your best to convince your parents to move. Tell them it's not fair and that you can't handle the harassment anymore. Look into out-of-state Universities or maybe joining something like job corps. Just find a way to leave as soon as possible. If you go to Cali/Oregon/WA state you will be a lot safer.
>>
>>16708519
Ayy what part of Spain?

Valencia masterrace here. My Spanish is shit too (don't even know what encontrar/lechuga/cara/etc. is) but I know chichi when I see it ;)
>>
>>16708531
I appreciate the advice. but unfortunately my gray vision has been destroyed. I don't see it anymore. and now I have it in me as well. unfortunately.
>>
>>16708535
Catalonia, I studied a bit when i first got here, now i just pick up whatever i hear. I'm probably wrong but
Encontrar - To find (verb)
Lechuga - Lettuce
Cara - Face

I know chichi, but i'm sure i've heard the Spanish use a verson "chocho" to refer to it, which is why i used it earlier, it's also slang for them yellow things they give you at bars as tapa's from time to time, makes your hand smell like pussy apparently, hence the name.
>>
>>16708531
Also, AFTER YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE LEAVING WITHIN THE WEEK, no sooner, I would advise you send a letter out to every influential townsperson you know, ranging from your teachers, your Principal and the vice Principal, church leaders, the crazy guy who has a bunch of signs in his yard that wants to run for mayor, literally everyone. I can guarantee you in a town like that the kids who bullied and harassed you will be shamed, their parents will find out and will not be proud when they're put on the limelight.

Do not do this before you are able to remove yourself from the area and leave far, far away, otherwise it might cause a lot of harm to you.

However, don't allow their crimes to go unpunished. It's wrong, and if they're shown they will realize it eventually. The only way progress and change can genuinely happen is if you stand up for yourself and allow it to. Only attack in self-defense, don't fuel their fire, just be a nice, civilized, law-abiding member of society no matter how hard it gets.

Play the long game. It would be worth it in the end when you are able to send that letter and reveal all of the dirty attacks and what happened to those who influenced their children to act in this way. It might not be immediate, but I can guarantee change would happen in that little small town.

>>16708539
It's normal to feel angry over it, you just have to get those feelings out and try to realize that bastardizing every white person due to the actions of certain white individuals is the same exact hatred that led them to attacking you. They probably have had a personal injustice (or at least felt they have) done to them, family members or friends and as stupid as it sounds they now blame all Mexicans. "You job stealers, you thieves, you spics, wetbacks, beaners, etc. etc. etc." it's that same kind of hate. Spreading it even more by retaliating against "you redneck, hillbilly, inbred, etc. etc." is going to cause a vicious cycle.

Be the better person.
>>
>>16708544
ayy well it'd be neat to chat with you, I just arrived in this country and I'm learning new shit every day. At first I hated it but now it's kinda growing on me.

Chorizo is fucking delicious.
>>
>>16708547
I can't, I don't very much want to either.
I can see what they feel now. I can relate to hating them too.
>>
>>16708550
Well buenas suerte tio.
I felt the same when i arrived here, it's not so bad after some time. A bit shit, but not so bad.
>>
>>16708552
Well then you don't need advice and you just want to be a little bitchnigga about it.

That's probably why you're getting beaten up, not because you're a Mexican but because you're a little smug douche.

Hope you enjoy returning to Mexico and joining the cartels, you'ree really going places with that attitude.
>>
>>16708560
> little bitchnigga
smart. that's a new one. i think.
>>
hey mexiop.

Sorry that happened to you, but, living in 'murica under a different race will bring on that sort of hatred. You can blame the freeloaders who came here to live off g'ment checks and nothing more. I bet you're a grand person; dont let the faggots here, or out in your neighborhood get you down.
>>
>>16708570
yeah, how do I do that?
>>
>>16708531
Not op, but I was wondering what changed for you? to make you less racist?

When i've ever heard of this happening, like to a former KKK guy, he said the hardest part was remaining in the 'racist bubble' or something, only holding onto the kkk values and when he started moving around and exploring other avenues of the world, he couldnt help not being "closed minded"
>>
File: 564156564165156.jpg (136 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
564156564165156.jpg
136 KB, 620x465
>>16708531
Dumb racists like you simply need to see a gas chamber.
What you called "hatred" is nothing but childish ignorance. You can't actually hate anybody who hasn't done anyhting to you. You are simply acting dumb. PERIOD.
No one who was born with a darker skin color should adapt to your stupidity.

OP, get a baseball bat or a gun an kill these white weak faggots for their unjust actions. Go ahead and reaffirm these made up theories of them, after all as she just admited nothing positive will change their mind, so why should you live in misery? To not make people even more racist after they already became irredeemably racist? Even without you "proving" anything to them?
Bullshit. You do not deserve this.
Create a group of people just like you, roam the streets until you find them and then you make them suffer, just like these arrogant snow monkeys deserve it.

Whites are the most disgusting, arrogant race on this planet. Thank God you will end up being wiped out due to your recessive genes and inevitable race mixing.
The world will end up a less conflicted place without your unnecessary and made up fairy tales about evil dark skinned races.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16708457

Where do you live that stuff like this happens in broad daylight?
>>
>>16708457
OP, where do you live?
>>
It's ok anon. As an injun in canada I understand.

anyways move away or walk with friends. If you can't do either, bring some mace. dont use the mace unless you absolutely fear for your life. you're mexican. you're the one whos going to jail for defending yourself.
>>
File: 1438470947182.jpg (52 KB, 442x422) Image search: [Google]
1438470947182.jpg
52 KB, 442x422
That's what you get for not being white, spic.
>>
>>16708630
South Carolina
>>
>>16708635
I don't have any friends. I usually only leave me house to go to work, other than that. I don't leave unless I need too.
>>
>>16708634
South Carolina
>>
Now, everyone in my damn country wants to move to the US. weird.
>>
>>16708626
>mixing.
>The world will end up a less conflicted place without your unnecessary and made up fairy tales about evil dark skinned races.

if I even touched a white person the court would crucify me.
>>
>>16708658
they'd be making a big mistake. a big one.
>>
>>16708662
>>16708662 I knew this family. They were very rich, but for some reasons, they sold all of their property (worth a couple of hundred thousand dollars) to "bought" their US citizenship. Now, from quite a rich family, they become lowly manual labors working in the US, are paid like 8 dollars an hours. Really don't know what they expected in the first place. Heaven?
>>
>>16708682
far from it. people in 3rd world countries are fed this bullshit idea that you simply come to the states and sweep money off the ground. to be honest. I rather be broke in mexico with my people, than broke in the united states surrounded by snakes and pigs.
>>
>>16708690
wow, you're serious man. There are good people everywhere and nationalism is no good.
>>
>>16708690
It's a common thing for all people moving. Knew a girl from Hungary who spoke really bad English, didn't have higher education and was pissed at how England and London was in reality compared to her hopes and dreams.
>Leaving home for a far away land with hope
>not even once

IF you are moving get work lined up before hand, no "better" country is any "better" than where you came from if YOUR life sucks.

I wish i lived somewhere hot though. Nut I love the tolerance in London, it's a great place where independence can strive (to an extent as with all things).
>>
>>16708702
it's not nationalism, i hate zero respect for the country its self, i just rather not be around any white people anymore.
>>
>>16708730
I really don't enjoy western culture. The way they treat themselves (alpha male, beta male) and other people (racism). Of course, that culture is the birth place of many great thinkers and great men of history. But to me, it seems white people think they are the centre of the world and no other can compete with them on anything. But seriously, just because they have more money doesn't mean their societies are safer and more cilvilized than others.
>>
>>16708535
Culos > chichis
>>
>>16708603
Moving out of the South, befriending people from other races, exploring other cultures, having a crush on this qtp2t Spanish man, watching vines (kek), enjoying rap music, etc.

>>16708626
I was 15 and under when I held my racist beliefs. Anger and violence and hatred only continue in a cycle, I know it from firsthand experience.

You are completely entirely missing my point- I changed and so have a lot of people I knew. However, it took a lot of self-awareness and exploring other cultures and becoming more openminded. If I had my ass kicked by some black chick I'd probably go back to my roots and join the KKK because that would have just reaffirmed all of my previously-held beliefs that "niggers are brutal and violent."

In reality it was just my shitty stepdad parroting this stuff to me because I had literally never met a black person until I entered middle school.

I think you are just baiting though, because clearly anyone could see your hypocrisy.

I can admit my mistakes, and I grew from them and now I am a better person.

I also never was open about my prejudice nor did I ever discriminate- it was just in how I felt/my fear of blacks.
>>
Wear a shirt that says "not illegal"
>>
>>16708603
>>16710279
Thanks for replying anon!
Sometimes 4chan really can be a nice place, or give one faith in humanity. Best of luck in your life.

Is the south and south east less tolerant of ethnic people - than say the west?

Even if this thread alone is full of hate, one less is a small victory.
>>
>>16710330
So you are afraid of a different race.... That doesn't make sense....... At all.... But you're free to express your believes....
>>
>>16710528
Nope. Wrong person you quoted?

im >>16708713
>>
>>16708528
Straight up.
>>
If it makes you feel better OP, I got people calling me a beaner from their car as they drive by. I'm not even Hispanic, I'm Irish and Japanese.

You should report that to the police though, that's a hate crime.
>>
>>16708457
Practice your goddamn american right.
Buy a handgun
Learn to use it
Get a conceal carry permit
And never worry about an attack again.

Also bonus points: you must dress like shit. Start wearing more tacticool clothing to make yourself look like a contractor whos all about business
>>
>>16711705
Tight pants tight groupings
>>
>>16710279
>I think you are just baiting though, because clearly anyone could see your hypocrisy.
Let's imagine a random person kills another random person.
Now this murderer is brought to court and now sentenced to death by the judge.
Is the judge a hypocrite? No.

From all races it's primariy white people who do the things OP talked about and I know this from experience, not fairy tales some retard family member told me as a vulnerable child.
When you talked about the cycle of racism and hate I hope you focus on your peoples' part of that cycle, because even without minorites behaving bad whites like your parents tell their children the most outragous shit to keep the cycle going.
>>
>>16712320
From all races it's primarily niggers who do the most crime and I know this from experience, not fairy tales some retard family member told me as a vulnerable child.
When you talked about the cycle of racism and hate I hope you focus on your peoples' part of that cycle, because even without minorites behaving bad whites like your parents tell their children the most outragous shit to keep the cycle going.
>>
Go back to Mexico and be with your kind.
>>
>>16712335
Were you too lazy and braindead to at least change both sentences?
See a gas chamber.
>>
>>16712372
I think the second sentence works just as fine to prove my point.
>>
>>16708457
Join a mexican gang for protection

or

Kill the next fuckers who try you. You'll get off on self-defense. Now is the perfect time to shoot them seeing as Hillary is about to win office. I don't think racists have a place in civilized society and they should be killed.
>>
>>16712420
You mean that whites perpetuate this cycle of hate on their own without minorities actually behaving bad? Yup, white racists sure are ignorant filth.

After slavery was abolished, some blacks lived outside of cities to escape the racism of whites. They wanted to be self sufficient, built their own houses and had their own farms. You know what happened?
The KKK burned their homes down.
You people are blind to your own actions.

If blacks were inherently evil like you think, how come blacks who live in Europe aren't committing the majority or at least a disproportionate amount of crimes like they do in the US?
It's because of your history and culture. You might want to think the past is just the past, but people carry everything that happened back then to current times.
Plus, Americans are pretty dumb and rarely make intelligent decisions.
Which also explains why and incompetent moron like Trump is leading in polls. It's very funny to the rest of the world, but you probably don't know that either.
>>
>>16708515
get a paper trail first.
next time anything happens, call the police.
it doesn't matter that it's someone's granny starting shit, report it and get proof of the report.
keep doing it every single time, no matter how petty, should anything happen it will show you were a repeat target of racial aggression.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 589x1043) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 589x1043
>>16712473
>If blacks were inherently evil like you think, how come blacks who live in Europe aren't committing the majority or at least a disproportionate amount of crimes like they do in the US?

They are though when the data comes out. Europe tends to withhold race from statistics since its "racist"

Theres also a lot less blacks there
>>
>>16708550
>>16708556
i am from valencia myself. gtfo americunts, nobody wants your 'guiri' ass here anyway.
>>
>>16712425
>violence against innocent people is horrible!
>murder all racists on sight!

Your batshit crazy dyke doesn't stand a chance in the presidential race, she's starting to lose to fucking Trump in most swing states
>>
>>16711705
You sound like a donky to me.
>>
stop being a jew.
>>
From what I have studied, if you really want to avoid this: wear a suit every day and always be clean shaven.

Make sure it's a nice suit, not necessarily expensive, but don't look like an evangelist.

A lot of people are racist assholes, but they are also very simple creatures and respond to unconscious cues like clues about social status.
>>
>>16708531
> the worse crimes they'd committed in their past lives
Wait, do Christians believe in reincarnation, or is your dad just retarded?
>>
File: 1446133303628.jpg (327 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446133303628.jpg
327 KB, 900x900
>>16712607
I'm pretty sure only your feelings have been hurt.
Fuck off, loser.
>>
get a concealed carry license for a handgun and learn how to use it
>>
>>16712777
wouldn't bizcaz be enough?
>>
>>16708457
Try being black where even your own will jump you if you look weak.
Learn to fight.
>>
>>16712495
Europe tends to withhold race from statistics since its "racist"

I'm black guy in London from above. This statement is entirely false and a wild generalisation. Not only does every country have its own law and have their own sovereignty race is recorded to an almost absolute for those who are members of the EU.

As >>16712473 says, mate you just need to leave the US. There are much better places to live. Have honestly seen how cushty places like the Netherlands, sweden and other nordic countries have it. Massive massive taxes but huge pay for almost all jobs, no obscure minimum wage / bribery pay schemes.

But as I said before, England is pretty cool down south. East of London is racist as shit and the midlands can be a bit "Eh".

Mate, there are so many completely different ways of living that - clearly - you do not take into account.
>>
File: 1453141528647.jpg (264 KB, 1169x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453141528647.jpg
264 KB, 1169x1200
Hey, what's the general area that you live in. I'm in Mid Florida and Florida is not seen as the south.

I'm a guy who is very racially ambiguous. I myself do not think I've been attacked before, but I feel as if many people have gone out of their way to be extra disrespectful in try to bother me into a fight because I don't quite look 100% white/pink skin

Feelings are completely and utterly understandable. I would never spend any time in the south.
If you live in the south and you wish to move away there's nothing wrong with it and it's a good idea, but you should enjoy other parts of America your home country instead of letting a few worthless cunts push you off your country

You would call me a mixed guy. And I understand how you feel, really I do.
I understand it's a matter of safety and you have a good reason to want to move away to a different part of the country.

You just got to understand that they're not worth it. They're just a bunch of retarded inbred irrelevant nobody losers. They are not worth a single wad of your spit. Not a speck of dog piss.

You just gotta forget about them and live your life, cus your happy and your better than that.

>btw race doesnt exist, litteretly a hundreth of a percent difference between ancestral locations. Its just a lie repeated so much people fall for it. There are is only the humans species

200 years ago 10 generations 1024 people made you up
300 years ago 15 generations about 3200 people make up 1 person today

Noone is pure out of thoes numbers, eveyone is mixed, so noone is mixed

Were all just humans
have a good day my cousin!
>>
>>16712777
Just a dress shirt

Regardless of how your genetic background dressing sharp gets peoples respect. I would know
>>
>>16708626

Guaranteed a white millenial wrote this post
>>
File: 1445909555482.gif (895 KB, 772x594) Image search: [Google]
1445909555482.gif
895 KB, 772x594
>>16708626
>Group of mexican ruffians go around town and attack any white people they see
>"We are fighting racism!"

This isn't even a type of human logic anymore. It's all shit a space alien would have to come up with.
>>
Drink bleach. At least you're white in the inside.
>>
>>16708457
I can somewhat relate, OP and you have my sympathies. I'm a light skinned Mexican American who grew up in Texas. I never experience much racism in the community I grew up in and I was never really too much into the culture. I don't even speak a word of Spanish. As a result a lot of the hate I received was from other Hispanic kids who always asked why I was so white. I wasn't really accepted by many of them so I grew up wanting to seperate myself from that aspect of myself.

It wasn't until I went to other southern states that encountered some real genuine forms of racism that really made me confused since I never saw myself as "Mexican", although I never thought of myself as white either.

Regardless, I grew fed up with American politics and culture and moved to a different country where I have resided for the past six years. I don't plan to live in the USA again.

In any case, your situation will change in time once you get older and move on with your life to a different city or community. For now just suck it up and finish your education. Make sure to tell the authorities. Carry protection like a taser or pepper spray if you want an easy end to assaults.
>>
>>16708626
Sounds like you're just as disgusting brah. Maybe you should consider the irony in the shit that you said.

In all seriousness, I wish I could live to see a day when we all looked at humanity as a species rather than divided into races/sexes. Not sure it will ever happen though, unfortunately.
>>
>>16714083
Yeah that is conservatives for you. Me, liberal.
>>
>>16714050
I'm going to throw that in a the lottery and also the millenial doesn't know most people here have been rejected the most.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.