[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls and sex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160120_143819.jpg (53 KB, 342x430) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_143819.jpg
53 KB, 342x430
I saw this thread posted by someone else earlier but there weren't many responses and it got archived, so I thought I'd repost it because I'm also genuinely curious and interested in this:

I'd really like to know how other girls are in bed. Mainly when in a relationship.
Can you pls give me some stories?

1. How old are both of you, and how long have/were you together?
2. How was the first time you slept with your gf?
3. What are your fav positions as a couple?
4. What is she into?
5. What gets her off?
6. How compatible is your sex drive?
7. Is she into kinky stuff?
8. Are there things she won't do?
9. What would you wish she'd do differently?
10. What do you like most about sleeping with your girl?
>>
1. We are both 23. Been together 4 years.
2. It was cool, she initiative and pulled me on top of her.
3. I like her to sit on my lap and fuck me, but she likes it from behind the most.
4. ?? I feel like this and #5 are the same.
5. She really likes it when I suck on her nipples, I can tell.
6. I think we are very compatible, very comfortable with each other.
7. She isn't that freaky. She likes to talk dirty and sometimes will whip out some handcuffs, but thats about it.
8. She hasn't NOT done anything I've suggested.
9. Honestly, nothing.. she's pretty good.
10. I love how her vagina feels and I love her.
>>
What about from a grill's perspective?

1. I'm 20 and he's about to turn 22. We've been together for 2 years.
2. Honestly, it was incredible, and very romantic. I'd stayed at his place a couple of times before we actually had sex, but we'd agreed to take things slow. Our first time together started off in his spa. We were just kissing and touching each other everywhere, it was very passionate, kind of slow but super intense. We got out and made our way inside to his bed. We didn't fuck that night, we made love. No one had ever made love to me like that before. It was magical. And the cuddles afterwards were really nice too.
3. Missionary with my legs over his shoulders, doggy, doggy with him standing behind me and me leaning over the bed, 69, spooning but we also love it when he gets up into a bit of a kneeling position while I'm still on my side, and cowgirl.
4. Dirty talking, hair pulling, choking, spanking, bdsm (blindfold, handcuffs etc), being dominated and degraded, rape play, anal, head (giving and receiving), public sex, him fucking me when I'm asleep.
5. When he eats me out while fingering me (2 in my pussy, 1 in my ass is fucking great).
6. Super compatible, we have amazing chemistry, and our sex is the best sex we've both ever had, which is saying a lot for him. But sometimes he finds it hard to keep up with me.
7. Yes, see 4 ^
8. I won't stick a finger in his ass or give him a rim job (which he has asked of me a couple of times). Yet.
9. The only thing I'd want him to change is how often he eats me out; not very often. So more often would be nice.
10. Everything. Seriously, everything. But I guess I love when we get really intimate and passionate, and feeling/watching him cum inside me.

Sorry my reply is so long, but I hope it gives you some insight.
>>
File: bitches.jpg (51 KB, 491x374) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
51 KB, 491x374
that was my thread. thanks for making a new one. still curious!
>>
>>16708070
You're welcome!
I was in the middle of replying to the old thread when it archived, so I thought I'd repost it for you. And I added a question for more context, hope that's alright.

I'm >>16708064 I copied and pasted my answer from the earlier thread lol
>>
>>16708064
what does the guy cumming feel like?
>>
>>16708064
i'm going to go with a girl perspective too.

1.i'm 27. he's 22. been together for 3 Months.
2. it was kind of "in the heat of the moment". we made out in his car after a few AMAZING dates. i knew him since 3 years already and we always had enormous sexual tension. we couldn't keep our hands from each other anymore. it was very intense. it was me who initiated it. i just pulled him on top of me and we started to take our clothes off. he played with my boobs and i started to rub his dick. then we got inside each others pants, then took them off. i went down on him. we climbed to the back seat and i can't even find words to describe how unbelievably wonderfull it felt when he sled his dick inside me for the very first time. i still get goose-bumps thinking about it.
3.we also love missionary. we're absolutely in the honeymoon-phase and can't get enough of kissing and gazing into each others exes whilst fucking. he loves it when i rest my feet on his chest. we experiment with missionary wuiet a bit. but second would be doggy. and prone bone. cowgirl and sitting in his lap are up there too.
4.i'm honestly into anything atm if it involves my bf. he makes me so fucking horny. i don't care if we "make love" or "fuck". i was rather "kinky", but with him the thing that gets me off is just feeling him inside of me.
5. i kind of have a bj fetish. i love to suck on his cock and play with him. i also love when he plays with my boobs and nipples. he's a god when it comes to oral. i can't get enough of that.
6. very. atm we fuck the moment we see each other and preceed to have sex up to 6x a nigt. i'm sure it will wear off over time but we're happy as things are now.
8. i'm a firm belliever of trying out everything once. we have etablished a safe-word, but haven't really dived into kinky stuff yet. if you don't count face-fucking and fingering his anus as "kinky".the next logical step is anal. i'm super excited.
10. i love him. it makes sex super awesome.
>>
>>16708083
if you can think of better questions, that'll be awesome. i just typed them up in no particular order. and there are some similar ones as >>16707308
pointed out.

i'm >>16708099
btw

i hope this thread gets some more replies. i find it so exciting to get a glimpse into other peoples sexlife.
>>
First gf no ex gf

22-23. 8 months
Pretty bad couldn't get it up kek
Doggy style, and the one where she puts her fet in your stomach while you fuck her ( some variant of missionary
4. What is she into?
Silent sex
5. What gets her off?
Spitting, me not having job
Not really compatible
When i had a job she kynda did, i think i could anal her eventually
you can guess
Not breaking up/actually treat me nice
Kisses and post sex, even if she hated my kisses i just couldn't stop kissing her i loved her so much
>>
>>16708122
that's a sad story anon.
but i had to laugh at

>5. What gets her off?
>Spitting, me not having job

ouch.

what is it that guys like so much about that "missionary, feets on stomach/chest"-position?
>>
>>16707225
>1. How old are both of you, and how long have/were you together?

I'm 25, shes 20. Been together for seven months now.

>2. How was the first time you slept with your gf?

Pretty awesome. We had sex quite early into dating, but she's like super enthusiastic about everything inside the bedroom and really digs sleeping with me.

>3. What are your fav positions as a couple?

Basically missionary all the way. There are a few different position she really digs, but sex currently is still that awesome we don't really feel like trying other positions.

>4. What is she into?

She like trying things with me as I'm a tad more experienced, but generally she's into vanilla.

>5. What gets her off?

Rubbing the clit.

>6. How compatible is your sex drive?

That's an interesting question actually. Problem is that I don't want to have sex as often as she does. Basically she'd fuck all day every chance she can get - at least it feels that way. Whereas I'm horny most of the times she's not there (both attending university, but have very different schedules), and when she's there I usually either fapped already or am busy with other stuff.

>7. Is she into kinky stuff?

I think she pretty much enjoyed being tied to the bed, wouldn't call it a kink though because she doesn't ever talk about it in a way that'd imply she'd want it again. Other than that, no.

>8. Are there things she won't do?

I don't know really. Guess I could talk her into a lot of things if I wanted to, but then again I highly doubt she'd do everything. (Like pissing or shitting or sth - not that I wanted to anyway)

>9. What would you wish she'd do differently?

I don't really know, I'm currently really happy with her as she is. The only thing might be the way she kisses, but I don't really know what she should do differently. I just sometimes don't feel like kissing her - which is weird.

>10. What do you like most about sleeping with your girl?

She's loving even in bed and does a lot for me.
>>
>>16708087
i can't really feel the cum. but the twitching and i just love how my bf reacts when he cums. and also, the thought of him shooting his load deep inside me
>>
>>16708087
It feels warm and.. I can't think of the right word, so I'll say nice. It's more the feeling of his cock pulsating and spasming inside me, it feels so good.

>>16708106
If this thread dies again without many more replies then I'll repost it with some more questions for you (and me, and any other people interested/curious about girls' sex) if you like :)
>>
>>16708155
>>16708158
what do i have to do to get girls to like me?
>>
>>16708099
I remember you.
>>
>>16708171
people always just make fun of me when i do that
>>
>>16708187
from where?
>>
>>16708161
>>16708192
I accidentally deleted my reply, but what I said still stands.
This is not a thread about how to make girls like you. Go make your own thread or ask in the "ask the opposite gender" threads.

Who gives a fuck if they make fun of you? They're literally strangers on the internet, people you've never met before, don't get worked up over what strangers think of you.

Stop posting if you have nothing to contribute (which you clearly don't), stop derailing the thread, go make your own.
>>
>>16708209
but everyone makes fun of me
>>
>>16707225

>1. How old are both of you, and how long have/were you together? --I'm 33 (in a month) and she's 24. We've been together for 5 years.
>2. How was the first time you slept with your gf? --It was on our mutual friend's couch. Not the best.
>3. What are your fav positions as a couple? --She likes doggy-style and I pretty much just like fucking.
>4. What is she into? --Borderline extreme bondage.
>5. What gets her off? --A good dicking, as far as I can tell.
>6. How compatible is your sex drive? --Pretty well compatible, I imagine.
>7. Is she into kinky stuff? --See 4.
>8. Are there things she won't do? Not that I've discovered, but our sexual tastes are pretty similar. I'm not really into some of the bondage stuff, but she wants it so I do it.
>9. What would you wish she'd do differently? --Take the lead in bed more. Scratch/moan more.
>10. What do you like most about sleeping with your girl? --The emotional connection afterwards. And cumming.
>>
1. I'm 22, my boyfriend is 24. Together for a year.

2. It was his first time but I had been eyeing him up for a while, so I really enjoyed it.

3. Me on top.

4. Teasing him, making him sniff my panties/pussy, lick my feet, beg for me etc. Everything is done with a lot of love.

5. ^

6. 9 out of 10 I'd say.

7. Mentioned some things above. Not really into pain, just humiliation.

8. I'd do anything. Despite me preferring to top I wouldn't deny him peeing on my face if that's what he wants. I love this guy way too much.

9. I wish he'd last longer but we're working on it.

10. Having sex with him makes me feel confident and happy.
>>
>>16707225
I'm typing way too much so multi-post response:

We're both 25, we've been married for 2 years, dated 1 year before that, lived together 4 years before that, were best friends 2 years before that, were acquaintances 1 year before that -- 10 total years of relationship

"Slept with" as in did anything sexual? Very conflicted. She was dating another man, I was dating another woman, we were both unhappy in our relationships, we were working on a school project, we were both extremely attracted to one another, hormones took control. It felt so right but we both knew it was wrong. Needless to say we ended our relationships shortly after.

"Slept with" as in intercourse? She had hopped from one boyfriend to the next and we were trying hard to stay out of one another's pants so we wouldn't mess up each other's relationships since we were good friends. I had just ended a relationship and she was waiting to get into one so we were both available, but I was grief-ridden and felt like a terrible person. Then she raped me. In the moment and in hind sight it wasn't a pleasant experience but I understand the sentiment -- she was trying to help me feel better and cheer up.

I love anything different. I like mixing it up, trying weird angles, contorting in odd ways... even if the physics of it don't work out and we decide to give up and just have missionary sex, I love trying

She can only do different if she's EXTREMELY aroused. Otherwise it's straight up missionary sex -- all other positions pull or tug in weird ways and cause her pain
>>
>>16708844
>4. What is she into?
Mentally she's extremely kinky. She gets turned on reading or watching videos about rape, bdsm, incest, etc.

Physically she's a delicate flower. Take it slow and easy, nothing weird, no odd toys,... just breast stimulation and kisses for arousal, oral sex to help lubricate, slow and careful missionary sex until orgasm.

>5. What gets her off?
Slow and steady clitoral pressure. When she was younger she primarily masturbated by pressing her hips into the corner of a bed or chair, and I think she never learned another way to orgasm. The sliding in and out motion does nothing for her -- she needs me all the way in an she needs to press against my pelvis.

For 9 years it was unbelievably compatible. If either one of us was horny, the other was instantly ready to go. Her pleasure arouses me, my pleasure aroused her. We could fuck like rabbits any day of the week, or if one of us was busy or stressed out there was no pressure to have sex since we were both very comfortable in the level of intimacy we had. We've gone 2 months before without so much as talking about sex because there just wasn't time and we understood that it was ok because the moment there was time we'd be on top of one another.

In the last year her sex drive declined precipitously. She stopped wanting anything. She got upset if I tried to engage anything. Things are starting to turn around in the last month or so, but it was extremely depressing - especially since it started so shortly after marriage. I began to fear some of the worst things.

LOVES thinking about it, hates doing it. About the kinkiest she's ever gotten is when she was unbelievably drunk and wanted me to put a finger in her ass. I got to the first knuckle before it hurt and she said nevermind
>>
>>16708865
She would never even consider something unhygienic. No urination, no feces, no blood, etc. She also has at least some concept of her limitations -- she wouldn't try to shove something inside of her that wouldn't fit.

So long as there's no hygiene concerns, there's no limit to what she would do to me. She's bought rope and handcuffs to try them out, she's held a vibrator to my dick and sat on my chest so I couldn't get away, etc. Her body may not be able to handle much, but her mental kinkiness makes her eager to test any theories or just play around with my body - and I'm always up for it.

I wish I could be a little more forceful with her. I wish I could just pick her up, throw her on the bed, and shove myself inside -- or I wish I could assault her neck and breasts with tongue and teeth. However she's overly sensitive so any animalistic urges are quickly repressed when she cries out in pain or fear.

Would love if I could pull her hair and give her a good firm spanking some time

I love the trust.

We've known each other so long and been there for each other so many times that we both always know the other only wants us happy. I know that if she's not willing to do something for me during sex it's because it's physically painful for her. She knows that if I'm not willing to do something for her it's because it's physically impossible. I love that no matter what kinky fantasies or ideas pop into my head I can share them freely, and often when I do it arouses her so much we end up having amazing sex afterwards.

I love that sex with her is always just fun and sex -- there's no games or mystery or questions or worries or fears or secrets. Whatever turns you own - just say it.
>>
>>16707225

1. I'm 26, he's 33. We've been together for 11 years, going on 12.

2. First time: We had waited until I was of age, out of respect for my mom. My hormones were raging and I pretty much jumped him the first chance I had.

3. Favorite positions: We both like cowgirl and prone bone, or with my legs over my head.

4. Having total control, or being used when I'm asleep.

5. We didn't discover it until about a year ago, but we're both really into anal play and take turns going at each other.

6. Very. On the rare occasion where we're too tired or just not feeling up to it, we just cuddle and sleep.

7. I'm into really weird shit that I probably would never act upon. Gore, rape, murder, cannibalism, etc.

8. I'll try just about anything once. I don't remember turning anything down in the past, unless I was tired.

9. Sometimes I go at him when he's too tired, but I'm happy to settle for a goodnight blowjob.

10. "Everything. I love her."
>>
>>16708844
Hold up.

Your wife RAPED you and you went ahead and fucking married her?!

For the love of everything holy, what the fuck man?
>>
>>16710233
Not sure if you're looking for me to try and explain myself or just interested in more details.

>I was lying in bed, she was on the computer 10 feet away, we were living together at this point
>She desperately wanted to fuck and 99.9% of the time I'm up for it but I was in no such mood
>She walks over sexily and starts running a finger down my neck, whispering in my ear to try and convince me
>She starts running her hand over my clothed dick while I, with no motion to stop her, requested plainly she desist
>She started to unzip my pants, I moved her hand away but she assumed I was just playing hard-to-get or being playful
>Didn't want to start a fight or risk hurting her by pushing her away so simply continued to ask her to stop while she unzipped my pants
>As she started sucking my dick I started crying and begging her to quit since I didn't want to throw her off of me but I also didn't want to have sex and she wasn't respecting that
>Once my dick was hard enough she climbed on and I pretty much cried the whole time

If it helps with the understanding or mental imagery just realize that I don't value my own life at all and think I'm pretty much a useless failure at life. So hurting someone else to impose my will upon them just doesn't feel worth it to me

As far as rape goes - not painful or violent or anything... Just... She had intercourse with me because after 5 years of waiting neither of us were in a relationship and she couldn't wait any longer, and I wasn't in the mood.

Married her because despite the rape:

>She's the nicest woman I know
>She shares my views on raising children
>She comes from a similar socio-economic background
>We're attracted to one another
>She's very smart and shares my interests
>She wants to be a house wife and doesn't want a career
>>
>>16710328
Right.
So you both need professional help then.

As for this thread, anynore guys or grills willing to answer OP's questions?
>>
File: 1246413399628.jpg (133 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1246413399628.jpg
133 KB, 550x413
>>16710328

>The nicest woman I know is a rapist.
>>
1. I'm 21, he's 19. We've been together over 5 years
2. We first fucked Feb. 8 2012. Still not super sure why I remember that day, but it wasn't particularly memorable. Awkward as fuck, my anxiety levels were higher than normal so I was shaking. Honestly wasn't too excited about having sex but he wanted it and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Got to wipe latex-smelling lube from the condom out of my vagoo afterwards in the bathroom so that was super fun. Condoms suck
3. I'm doggy style all the fuckin way, he prefers when I'm lying on my back with my legs on his shoulders.
4. Long, long list. Some stuff I'd rather not say
5. I've only ever cum from masturbation, touching myself while he's fucking me, oral/69 (especially while fingering me), or the shower/bath water lol
6. I definitely want sex more often than he does, but he's the closest match I've ever encountered
7. Yeah I am.
8. No FFM, no cucking either of us, no necrophilia or pedophilia (or anything where I'd wear a diaper or pretend to be a baby), no drawing blood on purpose, no poop, no fisting, no peeing in my mouth. Everything else I can think of is fair game. Oh wait no enemas either, but I'm less against that than the other stuff.
9. I wish my guy would be more vocal during sex and do more dirty talk. Also get rougher with me, I wanna leave his house with bruises and bitemarks. I wish I was better able to let go during sex and not care if I possibly do something weird or if I look awkward or gross.
10. His dick is the perfect size, he's literally my best friend, and he always makes me feel safe and able to be me, which is something I don't do around other people.
>>
>>16710469
Oh shit he's 20, not 19
I love him I swear
>>
>>16710469
He'll figure it out soon. But realize he is old enough to smoke. Remember that okay. He is old enough to smoke and it's alright. And you are two years older, alright still. Flip sexes and it's alright too. Flip back alright too. Flip again alright. Flip again alright.

Again I'm talking crazy.
>>
Honestly most problems men have making it with a woman are in their own head. It's ironic because the hang ups make them much more suitable.
>>
>>16710328
OK, folks, see this guy here?

He's not a bad person. He's just a complete and utter mess, which is why he shouldn't be responding to threads on here. I suppose, arguably, he gets a pass on this one since it's not really an 'advice' thread (although points off for responding as though his fucked-up marriage is remotely comparable to anyone else's), but he sure as fuck shouldn't be giving advice anywhere else on here.

If you're a mess like this guy, please, please, START a thread, ASK for some advice, but don't try to GIVE advice to anyone in their threads.
>>
>>16708087
When a man comes inside me even if I've already come a number of times I still get a powerful "aftershock" effect like I can feel his orgasm. It's awesome. I'm not on bf any more so I haven't felt this in a while but even if the sex is good I miss that.
>>
Who are you kids who are getting married at 25? Is it because my generation waited so long? Because if you get married at 25 you WILL get divorced. OR someone's gon be cheating if not both.

Kids -- stop getting married so young. It's depressing, frankly.
>>
>>16707225
I feel like op is a fat old fedora wearing fuck in his moms basement trying to get off to people's sex stories. Ew.
>>
1. I'm 24, she's 20, been together for about 1.5 years.
2. Pretty good, little awkward. We were both a bit drunk from a party we'd gone to earlier that night. We'd been dating a few weeks and I brought her back to my dorm, one thing led to another. We've been fucking like rabbits ever since.
3. Doggy (but she prefers laying on her stomach as her fuck her from behind) and 69.
4. A bit of bdsm, being tied up, being spanked, facials and anal. She also likes being fucked in public and the occasional FFM threesome.
5. Having her clit played with, with a bit of penetration. She can only cum when I'm eating her out and fingering her at the same time.
6. Mine's a bit higher but very compatible. We both just love to fuck.
7. See 4.
8. She won't do pretty much all of what this anon >>16710469 said for the same question, except for the threesome.
9. I wish she'd take control more and be more vocal about what she wants and likes/doesn't like during sex. I wish she'd give me more bj's too lol.
10. I love that we both focus on pleasuring the other, I love the trust and intimacy. I love her and I love her pussy.
>>
>>16708064
Your first time with your boyfriend sounds really sweet, I wish my first time with my girlfriend was like that, to be honest.
>>
>>16710601
I feel like this Anon is a fat old fedora wearing fuck in his moms basement trying to get off to people's sex stories. Ew.
>>
>>16710328
If that counts as rape, then I guess I too was raped by my ex gf. Huh.
>>
>>16710799
It was amazing. I'll never forget it, I'd never felt more loved and safe and appreciated (and horny) during sex before that first time with him.

I actually used to almost hate sex, I was always super self conscious and no one had ever really made me orgasm before.

Then I met my bf and it's like he helped my sexual side awaken. I've always been a very horny person, my sex drive is really high. But I was never fully comfortable during sex with other people, even though I've slept with a fair amount of guys and a couple of girls.

My bf helped me explore my sexuality without me even realising it at the time. I basically turned into a nympho, and we both love it. Sure I'm still self conscious sometimes, but it's nowhere near what I used to be like.

My bf has slept with way, waaaaay, more people than me, and he says I'm the best sex he's ever had (he's also the best I've ever had), and we both wish that we were each other's first's (and only's).
>>
22(m) and 24(f), one year.
I got really nervous and my dick went soft, but I made up for it in other ways.
Missionary. I really like doggy. She likes changing it up, she doesn't really have a preference outside of missionary.
>4. What is she into?
A few things. Some BDSM like name calling and rough play.
>5. What gets her off?
Not sure what you mean. If you mean orgasm, clit play.
Could be better. Hers is much higher than mine, but we try to make it work.
See above.
Not that I've asked anyways.
Be less horny all the time.
Too difficult to choose.
>>
>>16707225
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16711433
Not op, buy why? They're just curious, as am I, and clearly as other people are.
Fuck off virgin.

Anyone else?
I'm actually doing a survey thing on some of the stuff in this thread; so the more replies, the better.
>>
>>16707225
I'm 35, she's 32. together 5 years
awkward. I hadn't been with a girl for a couple of years. she wasn't a virgin but was raised in a strict religious household
Fav position? How about ONLY position. 99% missionary
>4. What is she into?
getting it over quickly
>5. What gets her off?
she gets off when I go down on her
absolutely no compatibility. I'd like to have sex 3-4 times per week, she'd like to have it 3-4 times per decade.
yes. sometimes we'll leave the lights on. sometimes leave the lights on AND do it on top of the sheets
4chan doesn't have enough space for me to list it all.
just look at sex with my needs in mind, be more liberal thinking about it, adventurous.
At this point, nothing. Despite explaining to her that we really need to be more sexual in bed, she just doesn't get it. Jerking off is more fun than sex with her. I'm thinking of ending the relationship.
>>
>>16708087
Like melted butter running down your leg.
>>
>>16712558

Holy shit, end that bastard right now
>>
>>16712562
> Like salty, melted butter running down your leg

FTFY
>>
>>16712558
she sounds very sexually compatible with me
what are her plus points?
>>
Girl prospective again.
I'm 22, he's 24, we've been together for 7 years.
It was our first time. It was awkward and horrible, but it was with him, and I wouldn't want it any different.
Doggy, probably. Especially when he bends me over the kitchen table.
>4. What is she into?
I like teasing him, and being teased. I love public sex (he doesn't). I love giving him head, being spanked, and cum. I like when he's a bit rough, and maybe name calling too. I love being on top. Anal too.
>5. What gets her off?
Oral sex. Being in charge.
Sort of. I want sex more often than he does, but as long as I initiate sex things go well.
Nothing crazy, no.
Threesomes/cuck holding. Anything that causes permanent damage, illegal, or that involves body fluids other than cum and saliva. Nothing that hurts too much. Anything that changes the dynamics outside of the bedroom. And calling him daddy, God.
He says that I want sex too much, and doesn't like when I take control sometimes. And that sometimes I just want to make him come without getting off myself.
The complete trust.
>>
>>16712558
Damn dude, break up with her asap, you deserve way better than that.
She seems like a selfish bitch tbqh.
>>
Another grill!
I'm 20, he's 25, we've been together for about 4 years.
Funny story actually, he's my best friend's older brother. He'd just gotten out of a relationship when we started talking/hanging out with my best friend more, and I'd had a little crush on him for a couple of years. I was staying at their place one night and the 3 of us were watching a movie, my best friend fell asleep so it was just me and her bro. It was kind of awkward at first but then he kissed me. We made out for a bit before we went to his room. That night I lost my v card, it was pretty damn good. Afterwards I had to sneak back into my best friend's room, we didn't tell her what happened. We then started dating for about a week before we told her, and she was totally fine with it, thank god.
Me on top/reverse cowgirl, him standing behind me while I kneel on the bed and missionary.
4. What is she into?
I love giving him BJ's, dirty talking, a bit of hair pulling and spanking, nothing extreme.
5. What gets her off?
When he goes down on me/focusing on my clit. Just penetration does nothing for me.
I think we're very similar if not the same. At the moment mine's a little lower than his from stress.
I'd try anything at least once, excluding extreme stuff. I like being dominated a lot of the time though and I can't wait to try anal.
I'm going with two of the other anons on this one, I won't do any of what >>16710469 said.
I wish he'd try more adventurous positions and spend more time on foreplay. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied.
I love the compatability, the trust, and I love kissing him so damn much.
>>
>>16707225
I didn't realize how kinky a lot of girls are...
>>
>>16715671
Oh you'd be surprised anon!
A looot of girls are kinky, most of them just don't show it.

I'm what you'd describe as, 'a lady on the streets, a freak in the sheets'.
>>
>I'm 18, he was 22. Were going on 2 years.
>fucking adorable, didn't sleep no penetration just hours and hours of foreplay.
>Doggy, me laying down sort of doggy, missionary with my legs over his shoulders, me on top with my legs bent riding him
>Lol, I'm into everything. im a sado masochist. Really been into puppy play recently. Had him collared with a tail buttplug in going fucking me from behind while he licked me and I teased him.
>dirty talkkkk, degrade meee. Him anal stuff, and me getting off gets him off
>I'm horny 24/7, sort of hyper sexual. But, I think really good anyway. pretty amazing actually
>hes pretty /d/, loves dick girls,he's into feminization, a little bit of cbt, anal, but usually is very dominant and likes the idea if being primal. Also likes threesomes and me playing with girls and tgirls. Kind of wary about me with guys still. Both of us like reverse cucking, either me being cucked or me cucking him with another girl. I'm really into group sex, bondage, rape play pet play, degradation, pegging, Impact play, and having a lot of sex and a lot of orgasms.
>I have a light vomit kink that I indulge in occasionally nothing too hard core either, mostly me just being throat fucked until i vomit - he deals with that , said he'd pee on me, reaaallly light scat like him making me suck him off after fucking my ass.
>Like hard cbt, cucking him with guys, and scat scat are the limits. My limits are no prolapse, no turds, and I'm very specific about what the person ate if I'm doing something with vomit. Really I don't like the idea of anyone but his puke or my puke being involved now that I think about it.
>eat me out moreeee, I like making him lick and eat his own cum and he doesn't really like it, eating me out after he fucks me, maybe some cool bi stuff with another guy. he takes forever to cum and it makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job sometimes.
>Being raw and exposed
>>
>>16716005
>being raw and exist jfsn
>>
>>16707225
Femanon I'll bite
>1
I'm 19, he's 23. We've been seeing each other for a year and a half and have been more serious for 8 months
>2
We hooked up hours after meeting for the first time. So obviously not the most amazing sex we've ever had, but still pretty fun obviously
>3
I would say doggy, prone to bone, and similiar things. He likes to be rough and nail me, and I like to be sub missive
>4
He really wants me to squirt which I honestly don't think I'm capable of doing. He also likes it when I'm in asthetisally pleasing positions, with sexy faces and dirty talk, and again anything where he's in power and I'm whimpering and gasping
>5
I mean he's a young guy who seldom jacks off...it's not too hard. 97 percent of the time we hve sex he cums
>6
Pretty compatable overall I would say. We have sex almost every day, sometimes two or three times a day. He works 70 hours and I'm a full time student with a job so sometimes one of us is tired when the other is horny. Sometimes he gets off work and gets in bed and I try to grind on him while spooning and he's clearly tired and not into it. Sometimes I'll wake up to his boner on me and his hands on my boobs at like 4am and I'm not into it. But its not really a problem. We try to accommodate to each other's needs
>7
Nothing too crazy that I know of. Spanking, dirty talk, sometimes choking and covering my mouth, hair pulling, we sometimes play with lube, we've done anal
>8
Not that I know of really
>9
I wish the foreplay lasted longer, I wish he went down on my longer, I wish he was a little more verbal other than just typical dirty talk while mid-fuck
>10
I'm in love with him, makes it better
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 481x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 481x349
>>16710588
That's pretty close to the ideal age to be married actually.
>>
>>16707225
I'm 24, she's 26, been together for two years as of yesterday.
Pretty weird I'd say. I knew that she was into me already, but had chosen not to act on it for some dumbass reason. Stayed the night, slept in her bed. And when she cuddled up to me, the tension could be cut with a knife. It kinda went on autopilot from there on.
Missionary and cowgirl, sometimes doggy.
>4. What is she into?
Full on submissive. Can do with vanilla sex though.
>5. What gets her off?
Scratiching, biting, hair pulling, generally me being dominant.
I'd say we're quite compatible. Only thing to work on is me being dom. I can't seem to get into the mindset.
Yes, see above.
Anal and deepthroat are off limits (too tight and very sensitive gag reflex respectively).
Nothing. Things are good as they are.
The passion. It's omnipresent when we're really into it and it gets me off more than most sexual acts.
>>
>>16716634
FUCK
I meant aesthetically
>too high
>>
with my ex

we were 19 both, had been together for 2-3 months
I don't remember so well. I lost my virginity. She seemed like she was in some sort of fever. I remember being very concentrated. It wasn't that special.
she enjoyed cowgirl, mostly because I did all the work from below. I'd have loved to do her more doggy, but it was awkward, since it was in a dorm and I didn't want to make the bed creak too much since you could've heard it like 5 rooms down the hall. She also kind of lost all her reason when I placed her legs on my shoulders and just went at it. That was fun to watch.
>4. What is she into?
she was very into the emotional connection. I would've been so too if I actually was in love her (I wasn't). I would often have wanted to just try more things since I was inexperience, and also for her to be more active and... I dunno, extravertedly horny? More willfull? I'd have loved to be pinned down by her some times too.
She had a similar sex drive, but it was expressed differently, as mentioned. I'd say we weren't compatible. Sex obviously satisfied a different need for her.
No.
Never got around to it. I broke up with her some months later. We weren't really romantically compatible either.
I've already mentioned that. It would be wrong to wish her to be a different person, so I'll have to say we just weren't meant to be.
She was on my wavelength platonically. I never felt any pressure when I was with her and I could easily relax. We are both very intense and serious, but weirdly, there's a slight difference in that intensity. It's like it's pointed in two subtly different direction.
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (14 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
14 KB, 639x479
>>16708064
another grill perspective:

1. I am 22, my husband is 33
2. First time we met we had this instant attraction and we fucked all the time, I was literally addicted to his cock. My ex had called me asexual, complained I lacked a sex drive. Turns out it was just him~
3. He's like a porn star, he tries all these crazy positions, lifts me up on furniture, etc. But I can tell he likes it when I'm on top. I like it from behind.
4/5. Everything he does turns me on. I like rough sex and when he can't keep his hands off me while I'm getting dressed or in public/in the car.
6. I'd say we're pretty compatible. Like most dudes, he needs sex, whereas I just like it.
7. I'm into BDSM. I'm very submissive/sadistic but I don't want to freak him out. Plus he gets me off enough as is, he's naturally aggressive/dominant.
8. There's nothing he's asked me to do that I wouldn't do. But I wouldn't share him with another.
9. idk, but I wish he'd spank me harder, pull my hair more, or slap me in the face. unf...maybe I'll ask later in the marriage lol
10. He probably likes the convenience, that he can roll over when he wakes up at 5 am with a boner and get off.
>>
1. I'm 29, she's 28, just had our 7 year anniversary.
2. It was awkward but fun, she was a virgin and the tightest girl I've ever been with.
3. Missionary with her feet against my chest/over my shoulders, shower sex with her bent over against the wall, her sitting on my face/69.
4. She's a tiny bit vanilla but LOVES light-moderate bdsm (being tied up/tying me up, being blindfolded, having her hair pulled, spanking sometimes), loves incorporating toys (her favorite vibrator, cock rings, a small butt plug etc), and she loves anal.
5. Any of the above with enough clitoral stimulation, though her most powerful orgasms are always when I eat her out while fingering her (they're even better when I use a vibrator on her clit while doing that).
6. Very compatible, we both love sex and have it usually once a day, sometimes twice (when we're not too stressed or our workload isn't too demanding).
7. Already answered, see 4.
8. Nothing extreme or overly taboo.
9. I wish she'd be more comfortable/less insecure about her body, but other than that, she's perfect the way she is.
10. I love the lust and desire we have for each other, the trust and the compatibility. Plus she gives amazing head.
>>
>>16708064
>Missionary with my legs over his shoulders
Protip: that's not missionary.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-12-56.png (385 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-15-12-56.png
385 KB, 540x960
>>16717899
I never said missionary was that, I said I like missionary WITH my legs over his shoulders, not that that's what missionary actually is.

As far as a name for that position, 'legs over shoulders' seems to be the most common, but I did find pic related from The Kamasutra.
>>
>>16718161
that picture makes me hard. pls remove
>>
Okay!

1. She's 21, I'm 24. We've been together for 2 years and a half.
2. It was hot. Her dad was sleeping in his room right next to hers and I started to fuck her doggy style on the floor. It really was the best thing to have her submit to me like that with the possibility of getting caught. We almost did by her sister who came over to visit. It was great because we had to drive her sister somewhere with neither of us wearing underwear. After we dropped her off, we came back to fuck.
2. Missionary, reverse cowgirl, her on top, one where her torso is straight but her legs are to one side while I slip into her.
3. She's more or less vanilla. She does like it when I smack her ass while she's on top or to talk dirty. Occassionally she likes to be choked when she's close to cumming. We've also talked about roleplaying with standard power differences (ie. Teacher/student).
5. Foreplay. She fucking loves the buildup.
Affection and love. Sometimes slow lovemaking is enough to make her orgasm.
6. I'm on pretty much anytime while it takes her a bit to catch up.
It takes me a while to finish but I can make her cum in like 5 min if conditions are correct.
7. She has expressed interest into going to a sex club at some point. Other than that see #3
8. Anal. She has let me put a finger in there while I finger her though as well as a rim job once.
Initially no cumshots in the mouth but luckily she got over that.
Other than that, nothing too rough.
9. Her blowjobs sometimes involve teeth but there has been vast improvment since we first started dating. Honestly I love how she is now.
10. We laugh about accidents or silly things during sex. I think that's the best part.
Other than cumming for and with each other, obvis.
>>
>>16707225
currently single, I'll do a previous relationship
1. we were 16-17 at the time and dated for a year (now i'm 22)
2. kind of shitty, I had to do probably 75-90% of the work, came in under 5 minutes (both virgins) didn't wear a condom and she was 2 weeks late after that one encounter
3. probably doggy or prone (she lays on her stomach, I lay on her back and penetrate). We did a cowgirl/reverse cowgirl thing once and that was pretty awesome.
4. it was like the most watered-down version of submission/bondage you could get. she wanted me to hold her wrists and pin her down with my body weight. I'm guessing with some coaxing, it could've turned into a handcuffs or dominance/rape-play kind of thing
5. #4 and fingering
6. I had a much higher sex drive than she did, but at our peak we were banging 5-6 times a week
7. It was fairly vanilla, we were freshly non-virgins at that point, and fucking in your parent's basement isn't conducive to experimenting
8. she wouldn't do anal. got the tip in once and that was too much
9. just participate more in general
10. I was 17, just getting it was enough for me
>>
from an ex, single currently
1. I was 20, she was 18
2. It was pretty good, we went out for our first date on valentines day. she broke a 3 year dry spell for me. we used non-latex condoms that were slightly smaller than normal trojans, and as a result of that I fucked through my refractory period
3. we did a lot of cowgirl, missionary, and prone bone
4. She was into biting (not breaking the skin), hair pulling, scratching, and hickies.
5. She was fairly easy to get off, but when doing cowgirl I'd rub her clit and she'd bend forward in a violent orgasm. there was a time when I squeezed her thighs during cowgirl and she came pretty hard.
6. very compatible. we both had high sex drives, but mine was higher. she tended to get off quicker than I did, and there were times when she needed a break. we high-fived once after a 2 hour bone-session.
7. kind of, she did anal and was into bdsm stuff, plus all the biting/hair pulling shit
8. she got really weirded out about oral, which was disappointing because I would've killed to 69 her
9. I wish she would've gone on the pill so we could've raw-dog'd more, I also wanted to creampie her pussy
10. she was the best sex I've had to date
>>
>>16707225
1. I'm 19, she's 18. been together for 18 months.
2. We didn't really "sleep together" so much as had a quickie in my basement on my birthday. Romantic, I know.
3. Doggie and missionary
4. Almost anything
5. She's definitely sub, but not too much kinky shit.
6. Both through the roof.
7. Some light bondage, nothing too out there.
8. Anal, which I'm fine with. Tried it once and neither of us liked it.
9. Meh, can't think of anything.
10. It's always more like making love than having sex, if that makes any sense.
>>
>tfw your only gf was vanilla as fuck and would only fuck in missionary
>>
Me 38, her 29. Married ten years, together a little longer than that.
Cramped and uncomfortable, in a tiny bed in a house full of people, whilst trying to keep silent. It was quite overwhelming, actually.
Just missionary mainly. She has strength problems so we are fairly limited. She gets on top for a short while sometimes, which is good.
>4. What is she into?
Not much.
>5. What gets her off?
Oral.
We don't match at all. The last four years or so have been very difficult. We have agreed to try and build more intimacy, but it's not really working. Mostly we don't have any sexual contact at all.
No.
She doesn't like it if I try to make out with her. And... lots of other things.
Participate more.
It makes me feel close to her and connected in a powerful way, that isn't there the rest of the time.
>>
>>16719039
just divorce mate... that's painfull to read honestly, i feel bad for you
>>
>>16719039
Op here, I have to agree with >>16719133 on this one. You have needs that aren't being met, and that's not fair on you, even if you have been together so long.

You're going to end up resenting her if she doesn't make a change. Good sex where you're both satisfied is important in long term relationships; it builds trust and intimacy. You yourself said the powerful close and connected feeling is not there when you're not having sex with her, that's the trust and intimacy every human needs. Why should you miss out on that?

You deserve better.
>>
>>16719167
You don't know what I do or don't deserve. But it doesn't matter: divorce is not a practical option. We'll just have to find some way to make things work.
>>
>>16708064
>>16708064

Man, I would love to have what you have, 24m here and hadn't had sex now in years, plus I know I have weird ideas of things (hang out on /d/ sometimes)

I take it there's no way to really know what people are into until you get there, huh? Finding someone else again has been hard enough lately. At least I know it does exist, so I have something to aspire to.
>>
>>16719296
Aw wow, thank you! I'll let my bf know you said that

It would be good if there was a radar or something that told you what a certain was into, it'd make life so much easier, but unfortunately no such thing exists. It does take time for a lot of people, I guess my bf and I are just some of the lucky onces.

You'll get there though, just keep meeting new people and being the best you can be, really.
You'll know when you've found them, and you're still young, so definitely stay positive.
>>
>>16710828
Yeah, seriously. I thought she wore a strap on and fucked him in the ass or something with no consent. Weak sauce.
>>
>>16719233
Dude that's seriously fucked up.
Hope you do what's right.
>>
>>16719233
i agree with this, it may be fixed with lesser effort.
>>
>>16707225
1. both 19- soon 20
2. 8 months
3. pronebone so we both can finish
4. she is more into soft stuff but I am getting her into harder stuff from time to time (me hitting or choking her, sometimes anal)
5. dunno how to describe it, mainly normal stuff and my intelligence and the way I touch her
6. I need it more often than her so she judt blows me and then we have sex every 3 days or so. After a few months the hype is kinda gone and sex turns into pure love or us being horny as hell.
7. I make her more and more kinky but I think it's more because I am into it.
8. Of course but that's always so
9. having more self esteem when it comes to her performance and looks
10. with her it's making love most of the time and not me just fucking her brains out
>>
>>16720572
need to redo 2.
It was awesome and different to anything I had before.
Due to taking acid I saw her as this pure hearted and cute angel and that's how our first time went.
we did it twice in two hours and in the break we smoked a j while cuddling.
It was great and she was the first one I really respected
>>
>>16720577
damn dude nice dubs, also that makes me jealous. when i do acid and have a gf i also want to see her as a pure hearted cute angel.
>>
>>16720796
Not them but that's cute af. I'd love it if my bf saw me like that tbqh.
>>
>>16719314
I have to say that I agree with >>16719296 here. I'd kill to have that type of relationship and that love

I've had gfs and shit but fuck if I ever had that with someone I'd never let them go

You're so lucky, cherish that person and never let them go anon
>>
>>16721396
yeah exactly. its cute as fuck. id love to see my gf that way once i get one.
>>
>>16719325
That's the thing, technically it counts but practically it doesn't because it's socially standard that a woman get away with pretty much whatever.

I'm under the impression these 'technical rapes' are very common in relationships. My girlfriend blow-rapes me all the time.

It's funny if you think about it. A woman could be all in your face insulting and hitting you, and your best strategy would be to just curl in a ball until she tires herself out. Because any other course of action makes you the bad guy.
>>
>>16722782
no you grab her puny arms and you tell her to quit as you would to any child that was crossing the line. then you spank her hard and teach her a lesson.
>>
>>16722908
What if she gets turned on by spanking? Not really much of a punishment.

>>16707225
1. I'm 20, she's also 20, been together for 4 years
2. Uncomfortable and awkward at first but still pretty damn good conaidering we were both virgins and it was in the back of my car
3. Prone bone, cowgirl and doggy. I like missionary sometimes too
4. She's pretty much into a bit of everything except hardcore shit. Her fav thing atm is having her hair pulled while I choke her
5. Prone bone slow and deep, and when I go down on her. She needs to have her clit played with most of the time though
6. Pretty compatible, we have high sex drives
7. She loves having her hair pulled and being choked, spanking, I've tied her up a decent amount of times and she loves that, also when I wear cock rings if that counts as kinky
8. Anything hardcore
9. More anal, that's all really
10. She does anything she can to get me off and we have an amazing connection/intimacy
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.