[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 years old, I'm a kissless virgin and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: 1435958422186.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1435958422186.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
I'm 22 years old, I'm a kissless virgin and I have very few friends.

I completely missed out on teenage romance, I missed out on a chance on dating cute, young girls, on a chance of dating virgins, having interesting youthful sexual experiences etc.

I really hate myself and my life and I just don't know what's the point anymore.
>>
>>16700498
Oh well. Who cares amiright. Go to a rave.
>>
>>16700498

>I completely missed out on teenage romance

Nothing special, it sucked for a lot of people.

>I missed out on a chance on dating cute, young girls

No, men can always date about ten years younger than their age, you will be able to hit eighteen year olds in your late twenties or even early thirties depending.

>on a chance of dating virgins

There are more than a few girls who are still virgins up to the age of 23 and since you are a man, you can date 4-6 years below your age with little or no difficulty, just start getting your life together.
>>
>>16700502
I just don't have the will to go on anymore desu. 22 years old I'm in uni, I workout, I'm relatively intelligent I would say, I'm easy to talk to, I just don't know what people want anymore, I'm just so sad and confused about my life, I wish I was dead tbqh senpai
>>
>>16700504
What do you like doing? Involve yourself and find people to do it with.
>>
>>16700504
Btw how did you make it through college this far without killing yourself if you're intelligent and easy to talk with?
>>
>>16700522
I don't like anything, I only want to get laid with a girl that likes me and that's all I honestly care about.

>>16700525
What?
>>
>>16700504
Just dont be a sentimental pussy with girls, they unconsciously hate that, be a man, be secure, even if you're faking it. If you have any chad friend, ask him for advice to get 2 or 3 fuckgurls, and after it you got experience.
>>
>>16700529
>I want to get laid
>I don't like anything

I want to get rich but I don't want to work, why isn't it working wtf fucking stupid world I want to die
>>
>>16700529
Then why do you mention friends?
>>
>>16700498
I know this feeling
I get told often than I'm good looking, and I'm also significantly muscular yet I rarely see a girl that I'm legit attracted to. My standards are just way too high and I feel like I'm wasting my potential
>>
>>16700498
Read self improvement books. You don't need many friends to be happy.. I know its cliché but its true. I travel a lot and meet tons of people... but how many good friend do I have ? Honestly I'd say 2.

For the books, a few titles I can recommand:
No more Mr. Nice guy
7 habbits of highly efficient people
How to make friends and influence people
The Game (Even though I don't like how the guy acts like a douche, some stuff he says is true)

But really, read them.
>>
>>16700498
>Teenage romance
>Insecure sex with emotionally retarded teenagers
No thanks.
>>
File: received_388398824657216.jpg (80 KB, 526x829) Image search: [Google]
received_388398824657216.jpg
80 KB, 526x829
You're only 22. Hit the strip club, go to a concert, meet new people n shit OP. If you don't at least try you're never gunna get anywhere.
>>
>>16700498
you should smoke weed and forget about it
it will go away
>>
>>16700504
I have a gf that I have sex with frequently, have had multiple partners in my past, but believe me when I say your life is far superior. You're in uni and I'm struggling to even get in at 23, and I also have far to go with training. I would switch places with you if I could.
>>
Do you ragequit a video game when you can't beat level 2?
You have 50 more years to improve and enjoy. Or kill yourself like a chicken. Tons of people get late starts, I was kissless until 24 then I decided to stop making myself suffer and TRY
>>
Dating in high school blows. Everyone is awkward and emotional, you probably fight more than you fuck.

Your early 20s is actually the best time to date. Put yourself out there.
>>
>>16700841
Belive me anybody who never had a gf would switch places with you.

U don't know the pain of singles who would trade anything would do anything to get a gf.
>>
>>16700671
>7 habbits of highly efficient people
Bullshit/10, I hated that book.

>How to Win Friends and Influence People
You mean How to be Fake with People 101?
>>
Let me tell you you haven't missed out too much
I'm 22 myself had some relationships but nothing to be proud of, every single one of them fucked me over in the long run...

Some achieve later and some just achieve sooner, I'm pretty sure you have a very creative side and it's no shame to let that side out.
You're in the bloom of your life, ending it would just waste your potential.

Imagine the case if you were 40 then things would really started going down the hill but rn you can easily develop, just find your interests, get hobbys that you really dig not because someone said
>you should XXX out because YYY

Just be yourself and you will find others with common interest

I know everyone wants to be loved but love is relative, friends are more important than a girlfriend

Hope I could help you out somehow, kind of a brainfart I let out here
>>
File: 1328380860537.jpg (27 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1328380860537.jpg
27 KB, 389x388
>>16700498
Same here, but I've realized
Usually those who experience that angsty teenage bullshit turn out to be complete shitheads, regret more than you probably are now, and fail to recognize what mistakes they made the first times and continue to repeat those mistakes or fold on them and get worse
>>
File: 1444277656787.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444277656787.gif
993 KB, 250x250
Op you're over reacting.

I was like you at the same age (I'm 29 now). I didn't get serious with girls until I was 24 (Lost my virginity at 24).

At 29, I honestly don't care that I has next to no social life in highschool.l feel like I didn't miss much by not being in a realationship during my teens.

Take comfort in knowing it's socially acceptable for men to date younger women.

One of my coworkers is a 45 years old man and has a 23 year old girlfriend.

As men, all we have to do is stay in good shape and be confident, and younger women will still find us attractive.

You're only 22. You have so many years to still figure this shit out.
>>
>>16700498
I had a LOT of girls trying to hookup with me, i always fucked up or did not have the balls or did not even notice
>17 and hooked up with fat chick
>nearly 22 and still living with her, its kind of obvious all the love and warmth she has ever provided is going away and not coming back, still with her.

Its not good on either side of the fence bro
>>
Hey OP, I'm also a 22 yo kissless virgin. Know that you're not alone and there are a lot of completely normal guys who are in the same boat, you just wouldn't know it because so many people lie about it.
>>
>>16701470
Oh, stop being such a baby. I'm 23, and the worst I've felt is occasional loneliness that quickly abates when I realise how much of an unbelievable pain in the ass it would be to have a relationship.
>>
>>16701492
this
>>
>>16700498
I lost mine at 22. I'm 23.

>I missed out on a chance on dating cute, young girls, on a chance of dating virgins,
Not true if you live in the right state, know the right people, and have the right look. I know it's shitty to say it like that, but nothing is impossible.

>having interesting youthful sexual experiences etc.
that's not true either. those youthful sex games? you can still have them. again, you have to be with the right people.

don't give up hope. go out often, keep yourself groomed at all times. keep your hair nice, and shave.
>>
>>16702047
>and the worst I've felt is occasional loneliness that quickly abates when I realise how much of an unbelievable pain in the ass it would be to have a relationship.
Well, you're probably an asshole who can't understand basic empathy.
>>
>Missed chance to date virgins

Nigga I lost my virginity to a virgin Korean qt when I was 23 and she was 20. We've been dating for two years now.

Stop dating skanks.
>>
Why haven't you been successful with women? What do you put it down to?

I started off as a shy awkward person but focused and changing myself and I've pulled ~100 girls since. Willing to give whatever advice (not just OP but anyone).
>>
>>16703231
lack of ambition and willingness
>>
>>16703248
Picking up girls now is so effortless thanks to things like tinder. Lacking ambition may be a sign of depression, perhaps seek help with that?

Getting girls is purely a numbers game, 95% will shoot you down but through persistence you'll find one that likes you. All you have to do is put yourself out there and not take rejection personally.
>>
File: leo.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
21 - only kissed 2 girls, never a gf, virgin.

Honestly OP. who the fuck cares if you havent kissed a girl or had sex yet. You should just focus on being happy with yourself and focus on your own life.

A girl that likes you and vice versa will come along. Forcing something like this to happen is just a can of regrets waiting to open.
>>
>>16703262
and when you don't like the ones that like you?
>>
>>16703296
Then don't see them. You will find a girl that likes you who you like also, you just have to be persistent and not let rejection/setbacks shake your confidence.

I promise you if you really put yourself out their and don't give up, you will get laid (with a girl you like).
>>
Just be so good at sex girls will feel like they were a virgin before you.
>>
>>16700498
> I missed out on a chance on dating cute, young girls, on a chance of dating virgins

being americuck must be hard
>>
>>16703320
what do you mean really put yourself out there
>>
>>16703352
As in talk to as many girls as possible. Start off with tinder if you have to, find a way to put yourself in the position to meet girls (be it uni, work, socially, online, whatever)
>>
>>16703368
I've never used it, but tinder seems so shallow. Aren't there better ways?
>>
>>16703389
You can meet a girl literally anywhere. I'm just suggesting tinder to start with to help build your confidence, not to mention the purpose of it is dating.
>>
File: 1430017469079.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1430017469079.png
22 KB, 275x200
I'm 19 and get pretty nervous holding down a convo with chicks when it's not college work related.

Don't really give a fuck though.
>>
>>16703368
>>16703320
>>16703262
Not quoted anon, but expanding on this - it's not just about numbers, as you do this you end up becoming good at talking to girls. So ones that would not have liked your initial inept self will be interested.
>>
>>16703402
But what is "good"?
>>
>>16703407
It will become comfortable and natural. Its practice. Talk to as many people as possible. Not only for the purpose of getting better at talking to people, but for networking. Expanding network means more potential girls to meet
>>
>>16700671
>but how many good friend do I have ? Honestly I'd say 2.
i have zero friends. and have been living with it. but there are so many drawbacks of not having people to:
>help you move
>drive you or pick you up from an airport
>invite to a wedding or be your best man
>do shit with, like eat at restaurants or go places with
i can't invite a girl and say 'i'm meeting up with some friends at a bar or restaurant' or something

i'm "fine" alone. but, i see the many drawbacks of having few friends.
>>
>>16703455
also, no friends means i don't even get invited to parties.

everyone has stories. and most of these stories involve friends and something done with friends.
>friends and i checked out a restaurant/club
>went to a friends wedding or bachelor party and this crazy thing happened
so i end up being "boring" as i don't have a lot to talk about or things to relate to with others
>>
I missed out on the whole "teen romance" portion of life but that was due to a really fucked childhood/teenage life. I don't miss not having it, but I do wonder if I would've been better off having it just for the experience cause now I've been alone for so long I don't really have the motivation to try anymore.
>>
>>16703460
Exactly my problem op, and same situation in general.
People don't realize that even though that teenage stuff was awkward, it was invaluable practice that set up a foundation for future romantic interaction.
For people like you and I, socializing is like a language we didn't get to learn as children, so we get totally left out.
Same as you, I'm unambitious and see nothing to look forward to later in life without love.
>>
File: 2015-12-06_00003.jpg (17 KB, 369x350) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-06_00003.jpg
17 KB, 369x350
>>16703262
>Lacking ambition may be a sign of depression, perhaps seek help with that?
Not the one you replied to but is lacking ambition really a sign of depression? I always thought that was a cop-out for something like laziness.

I only bring it up because I'm in a similar situation myself, I've been living alone for 8 or so years, my friends have either stopped interacting with me or when we do meet up it becomes so awful I have to leave; while I used to share common interests, now it just seems annoying. My family is scarce with only a few even still being alive and I haven't actually seen my closest relative, my sister, in person in 4 months despite being 20 minutes away, she just always has "something else to do".

Additionally I used to have hobbies, collecting random things, playing games, etc and most of that stopped due to a mix of moving to a new, pretty shit place, and a "prank" played on me by a "friend" that involved a woman he was friends with that pretty much involved them basically making fun/insulting all the things I had in my home, despite the friend being into all the same stuff and just wanted to prank me. After that I packed everything up in boxes and when I moved to the new place it's all been sitting in a back room for 3 years.

Sorry I went on a tangent but my point is, when can you draw that line between depression and just a lack of motivation to bother?
>>
>>16703502
That is one thing I don't understand about modern psychology. I don't think there is a difference, they just use the "interferes with everyday functioning" clause as a copout to be able to make a distinction.
>>
>>16703502
You don't describe your childhood, but if its anything like mine, I think the lack of ambition comes from a lack of role models. Having friends drives you to compete with them, if only subtly. Obviously family does the same thing, but with adults, which is arguably more important.

I've been more or less alone my whole life, and I see no point in competing in life's rat race.
>>
>>16700498

>I completely missed out on teenage romance
dodged a bullet and plenty of heartache. Oh and the fucking drama. Fuck that.

You haven't missed shit. If you really want to fuck virgins go poach some nice mormon girls and teach them your sinful ways.
>>
>>16703524
I love when people describe life as a rat race, it's exactly how I feel as well.
>>
>>16703524
I have a job that pays for myself and whatever I want if I want it, while the people I work with complain that they can't make ends meet due to a fancy car payment or some expense.

Why would I compete when I'm content. Maybe not content, but have a feeling of adequacy.
>>
>>16703531
see >>16703499

>>16703534
yup, even if you win you're still a rat
>>
>>16703460
Its a self repeating cycle

you dont have any friends so you dont have any opportunities to make friends

i dont even know how it happened to be honest
>>
>>16703539
thats my goal at this point too, hoping thatengineering can be comfortable+ but its pretty discouraging that networking is 90%
>>
>>16703559
I'm lucky that I got the job I did, I had to bounce out of college due to my parents dying/running off, that I couldn't support myself and go through college.

So I stuck with a shitty job that paid nothing for 7 years and when I finally hit rock bottom and said fuck it, I quit and found the job I have now, which paid 2x the amount I was getting for less hours invested.

if networking is 75% of getting ahead, 25% is pure luck.
>>
>>16700504
Having sex is fun, but it's nothing to commit suicide over you fag
>>
>>16703575
biologically, it's literally our only purpose.
and the purpose of sex is to filter out "unsuitable" mates. so there is no more objective idea of failure than staying a virgin
>>
>>16703570
haha wonderful. And to think that before I realized just how pointless it was, being the kid with near perfect grades basically the only part of my personal identity and used it as a rationalization of why I was a loner. To bad I never had the drive to actually be valedictorian and go to mit or something.
>>
>>16700498
We all go through that early 20's hump. Things turn around but they only will turn around if you get proactive.
>make friends
>stay fit
>treat yourself to some trendy nice clothes and a haircut

Youl get respect.
>>
>>16703723
>2016
>not cutting your own hair like a man
ishygddt
>>
>>16700881
>50 years

Bet he can't wait for all the the droops and flaps that come with sex passed his 40s if he's lucky. topkek
>>
>>16700549
>What is being born rich?

You had your shot, why'd you fuck it up
>>
>>16700504
>I just don't know what people want anymore
One tip, it's not self-loathing or self-pity.
>>
>>16700498
The first step is realizing and accepting that you haven't missed out on anyrhing worth mourning. None of these things are anything like what the media portrays, and are not generally positive experiences even though they can feel that way in the moment. No, what you have is actually an opportunity: a chance at having a love life free of the bullshit and baggage that comes with having started prematurely. To move forward, you must accept this chance.

And yes, this has to be the first step. Your unfounded bitterness is pushing people away, so you will have to clear it out before things get better. Otherwise, it will continue to present your biggest obstacle.
>>
>>16703628
>And to think that before I realized just how pointless it was, being the kid with near perfect grades basically the only part of my personal identity and used it as a rationalization of why I was a loner

Man, this was me too. Can't say it was a complete waste of time, but I definitely should have focused on doing more fun things during my younger years
>>
>>16700498
You're still young man. I'm almost 24 and in the past 5 years, I spent a total amount of one year sitting around literally doing nothing but being on the internet. I dropped out of college two weeks into the program because I'm a loser and thought I didn't deserve education. I spent 4 months sitting in a room at my sisters place doing nothing but leeching off of them.

I spent 3 months doing fuck all after quitting my job at Domino's to go work for my friend at a hotel. I worked there for a year and a half and got fired and now I've been doing fuck all for almost 5 months since I gotten fired.

Just after New Years I came to a fucking realization that "holy fuck, this is not how I want my life to be forever". Looking at my classmates from high school and seeing where they are in life makes me a little upset with my choices in life, but I adamant on changing it. I've been doing cardio exercises, meditating every day for 15 minutes (soon to be 20 minutes a day) and been going outside for walks.

I'm taking baby steps right now, but I feel pretty confident that I can change my lifestyle around and go back to school - preferably university - to work hard and find a career that interests me and will keep me motivated.

Sorry, I started rambling, but in your case, you're still young - I'm young - and thinking negatively like this will only make things worse. Do not dwell in the past as it'll only make things worse and continue to drag you down. Think of now, and what you can do now to change it.
>>
>>16700498
Do what i did bro..... hmu on kik "damcerflame" i got the 5 step program(atleast that what i call it
>>
>>16700498
You can't change that.
But you can make a change now.

If you want to date, go ask someone. That's literally the only way it'll happen, man.
>>
>>16706004
I had a girl ask me out once

:facedesk:
>>
>>16703197
no fuck that
I'm also 23 and also realize that same thing
every relationship I've ever seen in my entire life looked like a massive pain in the ass for the man
once i finish porn i realize how terrible it would have been if i had to try and solicit sex from an SO
>>
File: implying.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>16703607
>biologically, it's literally our only purpose.

Biologically, your "purpose" (as if evolution could have some kind of purpose consciously in mind) is to have a bunch of kids and die, probably in your sixties if you're lucky. Why anyone thinks that should be some kind of guide to living is beyond me.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.