[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16 year old FWB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: fd8v4h.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fd8v4h.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
I asked this yesterday, but it mainly became two people arguing with each other over something only partially related, so I'll try again.

I recently turned 27. A couple days ago, an extremely hot 16 year old (legal in my state) asked to kiss me while I was giving her a ride back to her parent's (her friend's car broke down). I picked her up and we fucked the next day. The Dad texted her a lot and would text her in 15 min intervals on when her curfew is. She said they also had a GPS tracking app on her phone. So quite strict.

My first question is: Should I continue this? I was an autist loser and didn't have sex until I was 22. So I never have and probably never will be able to fuck someone this age again. And I have a strong desire for her age because of my homeschooling depriving me from any similar opportunities. I'm pretty sure I can avoid being caught, but if I did, it would ostracize me from my friends.

My second question is more for girls, I guess. She calls me Daddy during sex, and wants me to choke her, hold her down, call her slut, and hit her. Seems unusually kinky for her age. She compares me to her Dad a lot, so it may be Daddy issues. She also thinks she is dumb and the only topic she knows about by her own admittance is feminism (lol 16 year old girls), so it may be a social power thing. Basically my question is is this normal? Did her Dad rape her? Is she just an SJW individual with a kink at a young age?

I can greentext more details if necessary.
>>
Man if its legal and you're up for it.. and she's up for it who am I to tell you not to hit that?

I may be a 22 yo kissless, hugless virgin but really who am I to tell YOU not to hit that?

Go ahead and hit that
>>
First off: Someone who is into that shit probably has a TON of issues, especially at 16.

Secondly: Because of her age she most likely cannot handle a fwb situation and will get emotionally attached to you and start acting fucking crazy and clingy.

I suggest moving on and finding someone closer to your age.
>>
Also this is a SFW Board you filthy son of a bitch, so how about not uploading a pic of a halfnude bitch the next time?

But go ahead and hit that
>>16697722
>>
>>16697725
This
>>
how do you know this girl? is she someone you can ghost if need be? if so, then go for it.

it's legal, it's consensual, and you're not hurting anyone. just be careful for when/if she goes crazy on you. get on her contraceptives if you can.
>>
sounds pretty hot to avoid the dad while fucking her knowing also that he cannot press charges

jesus lucky guy
>>
>>16697716
Do it, I"m in the same boat you're in, didn't get to have sex until 21, just recently got with a girl younger than 18. We have to make up for lost time and catch up to the normies.
>>
>>16697716
you might have to marry her to fell less like an outlaw at some point, but since you don't have any kids.
life's an adventure
>>
>>16697773
>>16697716
I dunno if that's actually legal anywhere in the US man.
>>
>>16697716
If that was my daughter I'd hit it
>>
File: rebel.jpg (601 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
rebel.jpg
601 KB, 1200x800
OP here. Thanks for the replies. The last batch of answers were much more negative and full of discouragement. Naturally I lean towards going for it, but I'm not deaf to the criticism. I'll talk to her and feel her out on Tuesday to see how it goes. For the depraved:

>Friend's car broke down, so I gave him a ride to a get-together. She texts him if she can come (she didn't have my number yet)
>I say yes, pick her up
>She wore yoga pants, Nirvana t-shirt, peacoat, and a choker
>She says she has to leave early
>Driving her home
>says she doesn't want to go home yet. she tells me about a pretty spot in our town to look at
>we park. she takes her jacket off and tells me I should take off mine
>says she is going to say something and then says she can't. My suspicions were confirmed
>I tell her to go ahead and say it
>she says it will be embarrassing if I say no
>After I ask again, she asks if she can kiss me
>We kiss
>She says she touched herself while thinking of me after [friend name redacted] brought me around the first time
>We make out
>She starts feeling and rubbing my dick through my pants
>Tells me I have a big "thing"
>I rub her over her panties and she moans out "Daddy"
>Lift up her shirt and bra and suck on her tits. She moans more
>She takes out my dick and sucks it
>We make out more
>Her dad keeps texting her, telling her to come home
>I drive her home, and she rubs my dick and sucks her finger for the whole time while staring at me
>Asks for my number. Says she is going to text me after she comes thinking of me and trying to go to sleep

After that, there was no way I wasn't going to fuck her the next day.
>>
>>16697792
But you'll never have a daughter.
>>
>>16697725
I second this. Also, I answered your thread yesterday. She's a child.
16 is legal in my country as well, but 16 year olds should have sex with 16-18 year olds, not men five years away from being twice their age.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to fuck a 16 year old and have her call me daddy. But I'm not going to because it's very likely she's going to have a selection of mental issues that I'd be adding to. 16 is just a number your government chose based on abstracts. People under 20 aren't developed enough to be taking informed decisions about their sexuality, but nowhere is any government going to enforce a legal age of 20, so the number naturally falls somewhere between 16 and 18 in western society. Grow ups shouldn't take advantage of that, though. It's fucking irresponsible, mate.
>>
>>16697812
But you'll never have son.
>>
I don't really see how this could end well for you but for now? Fuck it... Literally.
>>
File: 1449027023014.jpg (264 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1449027023014.jpg
264 KB, 1080x720
>>16697813
>I would LOVE to fuck a 16 year old and have her call me daddy.

I hate this fetish

A girl calling me Daddy is an instant turn off
>>
Fucking bump on that green text gwarrrrrnnnnnn lad
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1300x1300
>>16697834
Yeah alright, you're right. I don't need anyone calling me daddy. But the fucking a 16 year old part, I'd still love to do, but there's no way I actually would.

Friends?
>>
>>16697782
The most common age of consent in the US is 16, dude. 31 states.

You only hear 18 all the time because it's the highest and media wants to cover all its bases wherever its aired.
>>
>>16698100
Sure, I'd slay some teen pussy any day of the week
>>
ABORT MISSION IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!! ABORT! ABORT! RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE!!!!! That bitch is gonna get you into a whole Lotta shit once she doesn't get what she wants.
>>
>>16697812
Dude this is a sfw board
>>
>>16698127
You shouldn't click a gif with a cock pressing against a skirt if you are at work
>>
>16 year old
>Daddy kink
>sexually aggressive to considerable older male
>father obsessively over protective and strict
I would bet 50 dollars she's been molested by her father as a child. I wouldn't go for it because when you finally dump her she will either call the cops and say you raped her, tell her father you raped her so he can kill you, or slit your throat herself.
>>
Can someone clarify what age of consent means? My understanding was that parents had to also consent. Think this is murky in the legal waters. I rmenver being paranoid about seeing a 16year old when I was 19. I'm 25 now and wouldn't want to get near it just for the fact that - like other posters said - she could have a whole range of mental issues

You'll probably be fine, but why risk jt?

Also, why are you and your friends hanging out with people over ten years younger than you?

Also to add to that, if her dad is such a hawk, better be careful bringing her home from parties if she was drinking or doing drugs.
>>
>>16698153
Doesn't mean shit

If you're over 18 and you fuck someone under 18 you're going to federal pound me in the ass prison in 'Murica
>>
>>16698113
I'm pretty sure there's always a clause that makes it to where the age gap can't be more than 3 or 4 years.

OPs breakin the law, I guarantee it.
>>
>>16698153
>>16698156
>>16698167
If someone meets the age of consent, they can fuck anyone they please. Parental consent is not required.

The age gap thing is called Romeo and Juliet laws, and they are an exception that let you bang people beneath the AoC if you are close enough in age. This is mostly to prevent someone going to jail for turning sixteen while their girlfriend is still fifteen or whatever, when it was legal before the birthday.

There are probably some states with exceptions for parental consent, too, but I've never heard of it.
>>
File: 1446759117054.gif (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446759117054.gif
20 KB, 400x400
>>16697813

>But I'm not going to because it's very likely she's going to have a selection of mental issues that I'd be adding to.

I'm the OP. I agree with you, but I guess this above sentence is where I have an issue. She already told me she likes older guys and has never been with anyone from her school. Though I'm the oldest. Someone else would do it if I didn't. At least I'm not going to beat or rape her.

It's still slightly fucked up, but it's the safest option for her.
>>
>>16698223
>It's still slightly fucked up, but it's the safest option for her.
Please stop trying to convince yourself you're good for her. The girl is clearly going through issues, most likely because her dad already diddled her for a decade. Fuck her or whatever but don't pretend it's healthy at all for her.
>>
If she was that quick with you with those issues I'm pretty sure she's quick with other dudes (as well as with you).
>>
Don't be surprised she already knocked up or carrying something, whatever it is she is gonna find a way to let you take the fall for it.
>>
I think you should do it OP (and I'm jealous as hell too).
Yes, she most likely has issues, but it is hard to know how serious they are and how well she handles them. And either way I don't you fucking her will make any difference at all in her life, she most likely already had more sexual partners than you and you will NOT be the last.
There is also the possibility that she doesn't have any serious issues, she just feels young, rebellious and horny and wants to go fuck whoever she can, I've had a couple of girls like that in my high school.
And if you want to play white knight, you could even try to figure out if she has serious issues and help, but I think it is a terrible idea to get involved with her problems. Just fuck her.
>>
>>16697716
Fuck yeah dude

Alpha as fuark!!
>>
You know how people say, "don't stick your dick in crazy"?

You'd be sticking your dick not only in obvious crazy, but in undeveloped crazy. The crazy will probably develop into something worse as she grows.

Seems like a really, really, REALLY bad idea. Even your second head should be hesitant about getting into that mess.

As for the kinks, the BDSM stuff is kind of normal. When I lost my virginity, I was really disappointed in how gentle and painless it was. Some people are predisposed to liking it rough. But yeah, she has Daddy issues. He might not have raped her, he might not have ever touched her, but she has an unhealthy interest in him.

Another red flag that I feel I need to point out (since ever other red flag is obvious) is that she calls herself stupid. If she has very low self esteem, she's more likely to latch onto you when you make her feel special, especially if she sees you as some sort of paternal figure.
>>
>>16698156
>federal pound me in the ass prison
>>
>>16697716
>27 year old dating/fucking a 16 year old
Regardless of its legality in your state, it still makes you look like a fucking loser to people your age.
>>
>>16698223
>Someone else would do it if I didn't.
This was MY argument AGAINST you yesterday. Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is another option, you becoming a responsible adult in her life, making her realise that what she's doing might damage her live life later on in life, creating deep issues that just dig deeper and deeper, potentially destroying any chance of her being happy with someone long term.

Then again, you're probably fucked since you already fucked her. She isn't going to be your FWB, she's going to develop strong feelings for you, and when you realise that you're starting to lose friendships because you're fucking a child, and you try to opt out, the chances of her accusing you of rape is very real.

So yeah, the damage is done, congratulations, you have my blessings to proceed. You opportunistic twat.
>>
>>16698304
I AGREE WITH THAT!
>>
I've been in a similar situation, OP. The people agaisnt it in this thread are more than right, and their reasoning is also good enough. Jump off. You'll find plenty younger-looking girls in the 20's, or you can even date a 18 to 19 to 20. Just jump out of teens. They're dangerous, and yours, like mine, smelled of deep, entangling, trouble.

Just so you know i've been on your shoes, my history is almost the exact as yours. I'd change only a few words here and there, but basically the very same. Same fetishes, same settling, same nice body, same ''i have something to tell you but i'm embarassed''. I got out of it because she was also unresponsable, annoying... Well, she was a teenager. But mostly, to avoid trouble. In my case she did get fiddled by her uncle. She also had the very same kinks (spanking, daddy-calling, choking) and low self-esteem stuff yours had. Careful, OP. Very, very careful. Stay the fuck away before it's too late. My lawyer almost paid me an expensive wine when i told him i cut contact.
>>
File: 1447639664094.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1447639664094.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>16698509

OP again. This resonates with me. She did mention her uncle doing something with her. Sounds very, very similar.

I leave the country on a business trip on Sunday for two weeks. I might tell her when I talk to her on Tuesday that I want to think about it more while on the trip, but fuck one more time before I leave. Maybe break contact after that...
>>
>>16698579
You're just toying with her. I feel bad for her.
It would be a kindness to stay away.
>>
>>16698579
>but fuck one more time before I leave
Don't.
You are not only a huge prick if you give her hope like that just to fuck her again, but also the most colossal idiot, if you don't see how that is a very, very bad idea after everything said in this thread. Are you really that dense?
>>
>>16697716
>She compares me to her Dad a lot, so it may be Daddy issues
are you a detective, OP?
>>
>>16698579
Seriously, guy. How many women have you slept with, and how long was your dry spell before fucking the child?

You're 27, you're only just entering the prime of your life. It's not over for men when they hit 30, as it is for women. Your market will become more open, still including 22 year olds, but reaching into the 40s. I'm sorry you didn't get to fuck teenagers, OP, but it's just a fantasy. They aren't mature enough to know how to fuck back. Women your age are the real deal. Fucking 28 year old women, man. They're the real deal.

Give up on this stupid regret, and live in your present. Your friends will respect you more.
>>
Honestly I'd like to kill you myself OP and I'm not even her dad.
>>
Make her sign a waiver
>>
File: steven_bauer_w_lyda.jpg (861 KB, 900x1342) Image search: [Google]
steven_bauer_w_lyda.jpg
861 KB, 900x1342
>>16697725
>>16698304
>>16698689
>People being nannies

This girl started dating Steven Bauer (age 57) of Ray Donovan fame at age 18
>He's 10 years older than her dad
>She's 10 years younger than his son

2 years later, they're still going steady and posting pics together on twitter

It's legal, so have fun while it lasts OP
>>
File: eunice_and_charlie_johns.jpg (98 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
eunice_and_charlie_johns.jpg
98 KB, 612x612
>>16698728
Just be honest with yourself and her, and be aware people will judge
>>
>>16698728
If she'd been 18 that'd be a whole universe of difference.
>>
I think you need to be careful OP. Not because of her age, but the way she carries herself doesn't look too healthy to me. She seems mentally unhinged.

Shit's weird, honestly. My partner is 4 years older than me, and if we met while he was 18 and I was 14... I think I'd let him have sex with me. I was one horny 14 year old, honestly.
>>
>>16698768
Dude, it is fucking 2 years. The only difference in that 18 is a magical number in which it is better socially accepted. Do you really think she will change much in 2 years, specially if she is that troubled?
>>
>>16698728
>acting as if her age is the only red flag here
>>
>>16698779
Yes, chances are she will change a lot in 2 years, she is a teenager.
>>
Gunna go ahead and add a big +1 to getting out asap. Source: experience
>>
>>16697716
Sounds like a tumblr chick. She will accuse you of rape when you break up with her. You're fucked.
>>
File: 19yo_w_sugar_daddy.jpg (843 KB, 900x1517) Image search: [Google]
19yo_w_sugar_daddy.jpg
843 KB, 900x1517
>>16698768
16 is legal in OP's state, in case you didn't read. Paul Walker (fast and furious) started dating a 16 yo @ age 34 for 7 years up till his death in 2013.
Most states have 16 yo as legal age of consent, and 16 and 27 is a MUCH smaller difference than 18 and 57
>tfw no qt feet teen gf
>>
DO IT OP
DO IT FOR ALL OF US
also take some pics and share
>>
>>16698787
>She will accuse you of rape when you break up with her. You're fucked.
this
>>
>>16697797
>The last batch of answers were much more negative and full of discouragement.
Don't even post here if you're just looking for a hugbox. The last thread was full of people telling you it's a bad fucking idea because it is. Think with your head, not your dick, for fuck's sake.
>>
No way it's worth it.
1. You'll look like a weirdo to your fiends and future potential gfs.
2. She sounds emotionally vulnerable and you could really mess up her happiness, trust, and everything.
3. The dad could convince her that you manipulated her and you'll wind up a sec offender forever.

Not worth it at all.
>>
>>16698809
Especially if he fucks her one more time before he leaves and dumps her afterwards like what his plan is.
If she claims he raped her, he brought this onto himself by walking into it knowing full well what was likely to happen.
Don't slam your hand on a knife expecting sunshine and rainbows.
>>
File: 133343570178.jpg (44 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
133343570178.jpg
44 KB, 550x336
>>16697716
>>
You never want to stick your dick in crazy OP, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't do the same thing. My advice is to just bang her a couple more times then drop her asap, but I wouldn't blame you if you fucked up and decided to stick with this girl. I've been in a similar situation and understand how tempting a crazy slut like that can be, but once you snap out of the spell (it took a stern talking to from a close friend of mine at the time) you realize she's crazy and will and probably have fucked with you mentally.
>>
>>16698789
You still don't get it.
I know that it's legal. I'm not American, and in my country 16 is legal.

That's not the point.
And the age difference isn't either. It's the fact that she's 16. 16 year old are not adults.

In my country, at 16 you can
>drive a scooter
>have sex

At 18 you can
>drink wine and beer (everything under 20% vol.)
>vote
>drive a car

In the USA you have to wait until 21 to drink, which doesn't make sense to me at all

The point is that the legal age of certain activities has nothing to do with at what age people are ready to do certain things. Sure, 14 year olds lose their virginity, but is it a good idea? Not according to the amount of slutshaming on this board, and do you think girls become sluts by accident? No, it's because they take lightly on their sexuality, which is far more complex than even 22 year olds have yet to explore. Girls develop a lot in the years between 16 and 18. It's not about the age difference between OP and the girl, or it being legal, it's about her being fucking 16 and OP being an adult ffs
>>
File: P4289793.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
P4289793.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>16698897

I have a feeling most guys that are against the idea would do the same thing in my situation.

More green text for the depraved:

>I pick her up
>I drive her to my place
>Go into my bedroom
>She asks if we can watch Futurama
>I start using my vape and she tells me to stop using it because she wants to fool around
>We start making out pretty quickly
>I change my smart lighting to a pink hue ;)
>Not far into the makeout session and she starts saying "Please fuck me Daddy"
>I make her beg for it
>She takes her pants off and turns over on the bed revealing 10/10 ass
>We fuck for awhile
>Grabs my hand and moves it to her neck and tells me to squeeze
>Choke her for a bit until she is gasping
>She asks me to hold her down. Which I do.
>She tells me to use all of my strength
>She struggles to get away while I fuck her and starts moaning very loudly while yelling Daddy
>Looks at me with her teary eyes and says "Will you hit me"?
>I slap her in the face and then hold her down again. Her eyes rolling back
>We fuck until I ask if she wants water
>I go get some for us
>Come back and she asks "Do we still have to do sex"?
>I say we don't have to if you don't want
>She says it was starting to hurt
>I take her home
>Told her I would text her Monday or Tuesday

Only disappointing thing was I only got like a one minute blowjob. It felt like an incomplete experience. That's why I want to do it one more time before I go overseas again.
>>
>>16699020
This doesn't feel like OP in writing style, tone, or attitude.

Either the whole thread was trolling, or this post is.
>>
>>16699020
>;)
please kill yourself anon. you got an incomplete experience because you're fucking someone with no experience. Clearly your autism levels are too high to comprehend that.
>>
>>16699053

No, I just wrote it a lot faster. I'm the OP.
>>
>>16699053
This

>>16699020
However, if it is true, you are even more of an idiot than I thought when I said you would be the most colossal of them.
Horrible reason for wanting to go back for more.
You know how this is going to be trouble, yet all you can think with is your dick. You are actually so retarded that your dick is even dumber than most guys dicks.
And no, I definitely wouldn't do the same in that situation. I know to stay away from crazy bitches with issues, no matter the age.
To me it's not about the age at all in the first place, it's solely about all the other red flags.
I happen to be in a relationship with a girl quite a bit younger than myself, but it's a committed relationship and she doesn't have issues like that. So no, to me it's not about the age.
>>
Uhhhh YES. 16 is old enough.

And the Daddy kink thing is VERY common in girls. Everything you described I've heard either in my own experiences or from friends as well. Roll with it.

And your kinks are strongest at that age, so let it ride.
>>
>>16699020
OP, I'm a 16 year old girl with these kinks plus more intense than this chick that would kill for an older guy like this. I have 0 issues at all, so I doubt she would either. She's probably horny and rebbilious, ,theres most likely nothing to worry about.
>>
>>16699255
This was actually quite funny, thanks.
>>
>>16697716
Is this jessie kirsten?
man i really miss darkjb
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.