[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to think I'm a genius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: indianajones.png (662 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
indianajones.png
662 KB, 1280x528
When I was 7 or so I already knew how to solve 3rd degree equations. By age 16 I was already into quantum physics and civil engineering. When 18 I started to learn to play piano by myself, on the third day I was already very comfortable with both hands and knew how to play some 3 or 4 songs of medium difficulty. Won state level chess championships and know 7 languages. Have a number of other achievements to be proud of.

What should I do about my life? Despite all this I live an average life. It's like I'm a big fish in a small pound.
>>
>>16693742

http://lichess.org/iLqI7UUi

Come at me OP.
>>
Also, list your languages.
>>
first and foremost you should kill yourself
>>
If this was true others would have noticed by now.
>>
File: shia1.webm (383 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
shia1.webm
383 KB, 640x400
>>16693742
>I'm starting to think I'm a genius
>>
>>16693742
When you die, no one will give two shits about your chess or your piano or how many languages you speak.
>>
>>16693764
They have.
>>16693759
Spanish. French. German. Italian. Japanese. Russian. Mandarin.
>>16693755
Someone got in there before me. I'm not playing with you.
>>
>>16693790
If you were that special you would have been offered some special job by now.
>>
>>16693806
But I have.
>>
>>16693790

Davai pogovorim na russkom. Kak tam u tebya?

You can have next game.
>>
>>16693810
Then what is your point? You aren't living an average life...
>>
>>16693742
This sounds like a load of shit.
>>
>>16693742
>It's like I'm a big fish in a small pound.
>small pound.
>pound.

Genius, eh?
>>
>>16693823
Why bother, broham? He's just going to use Google translate.
>>
>>16693742
>shitposting on adv

you're not a genius you're human waste lol
if you're that smart why not learn basic social skills and stop wasting your time bragging on stupid imageboards loser
>>
>>16693846
its that loser samefagging about how many useless languages he knows

muh mandarins

English is the only language worth knowing
>>
>>16693837
His reply isn't going to be in even passable Russian. I'd bet money on it.
>>
>>16693873
cyka blyat
>>
>>16693823
Korosho, spasiba. But as anon pointed, this isn't exactly a good way to test my Russian because of the reasons he pointed out. You could ask for a certificate. Lichess isn't exactly a good website for chess, chess.com is better for many reasons, but we can have it there if you want.

http://lichess.org/CXYNrJyE
>>
>>16693901
tak u nas ijina eta no nas problemna, gvozdika na ukraina
>>
>>16693922
What? I didn't understand much of what you meant except for Ukrainian massacre. And a lot of typos.
>>
>>16693922

Gvozdika? Eto tipa artillernaya ustanovka?
>>
>>16693939
>Gvozdika? Eto tipa artillernaya ustanovka?
Not him but as far as I understand gvodizka is a flower.
>>
>>16693939
tromplo kladino kai, zashto???
>>
>>16693755
That was a great game, man.

Thanks for the read on En Passant.
>>
>>16693944

Gvozdika is a flower. It's also a name of a heavy infantry gun in the USSR. USSR named artillery after flowers - Gvozidka, Pion, etc.

>>16693949

;)
>>
One time I made popcorn and all the kernels popped. Come at me, OP.
>>
>>16693955

gg man, np, I actually forgot how en passant works, so I had to brush up since it looked like it might have come into play on the right there. Anyway, any time a game goes on that long, it's because players are somewhat evenly matched. I am out, as mentioned in game, see you around some other time.
>>
>>16693956

artillery, not infantry obv, typing fast*
>>
>>16693956
I thought they gave them shitty names like 2S6 2S1, MSTA and so on.

Also whoever challenged me for chess I'm still waiting at http://lichess.org/CXYNrJyE
>>
>>16693901
Kid, if you think you need to provide a certificate to prove you know Russian, then you're a monolingual pretender. Write a post in passable Russian (pref. using the actual alphabet, these transcriptions hurt my fucking eyes.) Tell me how you came to study so many languages, how about that? Sounds like an interesting story.

But we both know you're not going to do that, because you don't speak Russian. You managed to fuck up the transcriptions of both of those INCREDIBLY SIMPLE words -- in ways usually associated with people new to the language, no less. Spasiba with an A? Seriously? You can't even claim to have just been writing them phonetically for our benefit, khorosho doesn't have a fucking K sound in it either.
>>
People that are proficient in more than one language:

Is it hard to switch between different languages?
>>
>>16693982
No. When I talk to myself in my head, I use a mix of English and Mandarin. And no, I'm not OP, nor am I part Chinese.
>>
>>16693985
But you are retarded

I'd never pollute my mind with rice eater yik yak
>>
you can't say you're smart on the internet

haven't you learned this yet
>>
>>16693989
At least I'm not a tripfag.
>>
>>16694001
good luck suckin tiny dirty gook cock
>>
>>16693742
Why are you on 4chan then
>>
Кeмбpиджcкий yнивepcитeт. CAR cepтификaт для aмepикaнcких cтyдeнтoв. Я нaчaл c Duolingo тoгдa я oбpaтилcя зa coвeтoм пo /инт/, кoгдa вce cтaлo тpyднee. Eдинcтвeнныe языки, чтo я нe yчитьcя c Duolingo были итaльянcкий и иcпaнcкий. Я yзнaл иcпaнcкий язык в шкoлe и мoя ceмья итaльянcкий aмepикaнeц. Teпepь, вы дoлжны пepecтaть быть выcoкoмepным и ocтaнoвить вecь этoт "Bы нe знaeтe pyccкoгo хaхaхa" вeщь. Cepтификaты являютcя eдинcтвeнным cпocoбoм дoкaзaть, чтo вы гoвopитe язык. Я мoг иcпoльзoвaть Google Translate для выпoлнeния этoй зaдaчи. Bы идиoт. И в cлyчae кaких-либo oпeчaтoк, я c пoмoщью oнлaйн киpиллицy, пoтoмy чтo никтo никoгдa нe пpocил мeня, чтoбы нaпeчaтaть в киpиллицy, тoлькo вaм. Teпepь идитe cпaть, Baтник.
>>
>>16694027

Your Russian is both shit and automatically translated. If you are still here in 3 hours, I will be back to walk you in chess. Luckily, I got to play a decent anon.

>>16693968

It's like F-22 is "Raptor" AK-47 is "Kalash", SU-24 is "Sushka" etc.
>>
>>16694038
>Fuck off you ape. I'm telling you to join my game for hours and you haven't. You piece of shit don't know nothing about nothing. You yourself probaly don't know Russian itself, just some Google Translating faggot.

Esentially what you said. Die in a fire.
>>
>>16694027
Certificates are a pretty poor way to prove knowledge of a language. For instance, in your case, I can tell you don't speak a lick of Russian because your writing is rife with grammatical errors. Like ... glaring ones. In fact, I'm reasonably certain you don't speak any other language besides English -- if you did, you'd know how unreliable machine translators still are. I have to go now, take care, and next time when you lie online try and aim a little lower. :)
>>
>>16694014
And why so you presume I'd be doing that? When the Reds roll into your shitty country, it'll be you suckling the dick. And gooks aren't Chinese, you fucking dunecoon.
>>
>>16694044
He wouldn't have said that if your screed wasn't obviously automatically translated.
>>
>>16694066
fuck off im not lying
>>
>>16693742
Get some pussy and get more humble, you sound like an arrogant prick.
>>
Try to become CEO of construction company. I'am civil engineer myself..
>>
>>16693742

Try to join SAS, GIGN, CIA etc. Enter a university which has a partnership with some secret service or special force and continue from there. Or try to become every 4 year old's dream, an astronaut
>>
>>16693742

Everything you described is painfully ordinary except for this

>Won state level chess championships and know 7 languages.

That one is probably a lie.

You could be doing something actually meaningful rather than shitposting on /adv/.
>>
OP, you still here fgt?
>>
>>16693742
If you're really as smart as you're pretending to be then you'd have 0% doubt about what you want to do with life. The guy you're describing would have carreer offerings coming out of his ass.
>>
>>16693742

Youre conceited. Fixing that would be a great start.
>>
i'm an idiot but i'm not autistic so i'll always do better in life than you, how does that feel?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.