[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Who is Brandon/Female Brandon?
A shitposter who's convinced he's ugly. He keeps posting his picture to ask if he's ugly and to ask for dating advice, only to rebut or ignore any responses he gets. Female Brandon is a girl who pulls the same shit.

>Frog
Also piss off.

Old Thread: >>16682328
>>
Reminder that taking a woman on a date to anywhere "cultured" or "artistic" comes across as really, really gay.
>>
>>16690158
20 dating 30?
>>
>>16690225

*shrug* My second date with my gf was to an arboretum.

I know for a fact that if I specifically took my girlfriend to a major museum or gallery she'd be over the fucking moon (every time we pass by one I poke her and ask if she wants to pop by, because she always does, and always asks if she notices first).
>>
>>16690252
Do you ever get freaky at these museums, galleries, arboretums?
>>
>>16690252
>I know for a fact that if I specifically took my girlfriend to a major museum or gallery she'd be over the fucking moon
I wonder how a Museum of Natural History would go down. I've always been partial to those.
>>
Girls :

Do you often try to share the passions/hobbies of your partners ? Or you prefer let them doing their thing on their side ?
I'd looooove to have a gf who'd be willing to try and like riding motorcycle with me so we could ride the world together...

Please, tell me you would at least try it !
>>
>>16690253

Those are the most boner killing places possible.
>>
>>16690225
Some of my favorite places to go with my boyfriend include museums, botanical gardens, and musicals. I think they make great dates as long as both people are into that sort of thing.
>>
>>16690262
Yes I absolutely do. Though one of the main things that attracted me to my boyfriend in the first place was our shared hobbies and interests. So I'm sure you could find a girl willing, especially if she's already into motorcycles and related things.
>>
>>16690265
Really, I made girl cum pressed upto a display case of a Egyptian mummy.
>>
>>16690253

While actually AT them? No? But we have lots of sex in general... She's never turned me down for sex, and are always kind of trying to one up each other in giving each other pleasure.
>>
>>16690253
Not that anon, but I'd totally be willing to as long as we wouldn't get caught. That might be on my to-do list.
>>
>>16690274
My ex didnt knew much about motorcycle before dating me, now she's completely crazy over, she's really passionnate about it, too bad she cheated on me :/
All the girls i know who ride motorcycle are quite masculine, she was the only one i know that loooved to ride but take it like a hobbie and not some way of life like some others do, it was great, i miss thoses times.

I really hope i'll find someone into it, or at least willing to try and appreciate it !
>>
>>16690231

This is a cute relationship, but might not work out with each partner having very different priorities and understandings of the world. I would have loved to have dated a 30 year old when I was 20 years old, though.
>>
>>16690225
Why? What if we're both into that sort of thing?

I guess doing some generic shit like grabbing a drink is better than sharing an experience in an art gallery
>>
This Monday, I'm getting lunch with a girl that I met on tinder a few months ago. Before this we went on two dates in November. On the second date things were getting pretty heated, clothes came off and all that. Problem is, I'm a virgin, and also very self-conscious about my body and felt that this girl was too good for me. I ended up psyching myself out, and couldn't really get an erection, in fact I remember that I was shaking pretty hard during all of this. We ended up stopping because she said we were "taking things too fast". We watched some Netflix and cuddled, and before I left she kissed me and said she'd see me later. I texted her the next day asking if we could talk about what happened last night, and she was pretty distant and said that she had just gotten out of a relationship and she wasn't sure if she was ready for something serious again. I was devastated because I felt that she was just letting me down easy, and that basically I had fucked up by getting too anxious. After that we pretty much cut contact. I've been dwelling on this ever since it happened because not only was it extremely embarrassing for me, I also really liked this girl and was upset that I basically destroyed any chance of a relationship with her. Or so I thought.

I messaged her out of the blue like 45 minutes ago just to see how her winter break was going. I honestly didn't expect a response, so I was surprised when she replied moments later. We ended up talking about how our breaks were going. She ended up saying that we should hang out sometime and I asked her if she wanted to get lunch and catch up, and she agreed.

Girls, guys, or anyone with an iota of relationship experience, how do I not fuck this up? I am honestly completely baffled at how different she was acting towards me today compared to when we last spoke in November.
>>
So I went on a date and it went really well, messaged her later that night telling her I really enjoyed hanging out, she agreed.

Saw her at work the other day (shes a customer), couldn't talk for long as I was busy, she texted after that she understood I was busy and it was okay.

Two days after that I messaged her asking how she was and that if she could let me know when shes free to catch up again and now its been three days.

I get it people are busy and she might even be waiting to message at a later time when shes 100% sure shes not busy, but im still left wondering if she'll reply.

I did ask how she was, she could at least reply to that I think and she also seemed so interested, even my chick friends at work said her texts were obvious signs of how much she was into me (smiley faces galore).

Tl:dr is 3 days with no reply a bad sign after asking for a second date, which she even mentioned doing on the first date?
>>
Why dont girls like dating single fathers? Im not looking for a baby sitter or a new mom for my kid... most girls i ask out say no because i have a kid. Either thats a cheap way to cop out with out saying im ugly, or they dont like guys with kids or both.
>>
>>16690567
For the same reasons people arent interested in dating single moms. It comes with a host of obligations, it kills spontaneity in the relationship, and their ex is often a recurring figure. Meanwhile there's usually a good number of people your own age that don't have kids involved.

It's not really a complex thing.

>>16690287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tuzHUuuk
wew
>>
>>16690587
Well fuck me sideways. I guess youre right. Ah well i guess ill just die a single guy. Hopefully when my kid grows up she doesnt experience the same loneliness i experience every night. Fuck it. Il just be that weird guy who cums on anime dolls and puts it on 4chan
>>
>>16690567
Well you probably understand why most guys prefer not to date single moms, right?
>>
>>16690594
Yeah but see, i grew up with out a dad and if i was really into a girl and if she had a kid i wouldnt mind.
>>
Describe the "good personality" you're looking for in a guy. My appearance is total shit, what can I do/say to be more attractive.
>>
>>16690567
yeah some girls don't. It can be boiled down to them wanting to be among your first priorities, and if you have a kid the kid will obviously come first. Maybe they don't want to deal with the kid's mom (in the future). you just have to find girls who like kids and see your status as a dad as a testament to your reliability and commitment. I'd be totally down to seriously date a single father providing we related and got along
>>
>>16690592
>Il just be that weird guy who cums on anime dolls and puts it on 4chan
Maybe you shouldnt be in a relationship if this is your go to response when you realize you have some points against you, instead of trying to up your market value instead.

>>16690608
Then go for single moms. For all of the issues I listed they have them too, and would be on the same page.
>>
>girl insists she want's to know me better
>rarely inquires anything about me
>relies on me to carry the convo, one word replies me if I stop asking her things
what the fuck
right now she's not replying to me; think I pried a bit too deep
or she doesnt have the manners to make an excuse if she doesnt feel like talking
>>
>>16690689
And can I get some real advice please? Last time I asked something here, everyone was cynical, assumed the worst, and they turned out to be wrong.
>>
>>16690689
she just wants you to want to know about her. I guess in this case you just have to show not tell if you really want her to know you. Try to meet in person as much as possible.
>>
>>16690716

If she's very forwardly approaching you in person and asks if you want to do something there's a little more in the intent, or possibilities as she sees it
>>
>>16690658
I was just joking about the hot glue. But it gets old when not even single moms want you. But ah well. At least it gives me time to concentrate on college and work
>>
>>16690554
girl wont reply, nerds on web wont reply...

fuck my life
>>
>>16690728
I think it was the manners thing, cause I'm talking to her right now.
It really pisses me off because I think I said something wrong when she really just had to go to work.
>>
>>16690845
I realize she's texting other people, and it would be a huge pain to tell all of them, but you think she would feel obligated to tell me in a timely manner when I did when she double texted me when I was working.
>>
>>16690554
was it a text with no reply? She probably read it and forgot to get back to you. Just text her again. If she doesn't get back to you, then you can say fuck it.
>>
>>16690158
Apparently a friend told me my old crush from like 2 years ago still likes me, and I should talk to her... I don't have her number anymore so Imma try to get in touch on FB... what do I say when messaging her after all this time? Like... I don't wanna just say "Hi" or some shit, but i don't want to come off as the weirdo I am, either
>>
>>16690914
If she likes you, your greeting won't matter too much.
>>
>>16690935
Alrighty, thanks.
>>
Beta here, is it a good sign that a female friend jokingly calls you her boyfriend around you. Not in a crowd just to me, she also likes getting touchy while doing so.
>>
How do I talk to girls at anime conventions?

Do I...

Talk about anime?
>>
>>16690158
How can I upgrade to a white girl? So I've been fucking this hot black chick for like 2 months now, but I'm getting kind of tired of her. We just aren't that similar with regards to life goals and the like.

I want to find a nerdy white girl that I can get along with and possibly do something more than just fuck. I'm studying writing at a big college, but I suck at making new connections. The only way I met this girl was through tinder. Is there any hope for me? I'm tired of sneaking around with this butterface
>>
Both:
My bf has a female friend that got cheated on and dumped two weeks ago. (by somebody she has an off-on relationship, so she already seems rather insane to me...) Yesterday evening my bf had plans to meet her. He hasn't responded to my texts yet and it's 8am now. I have to admit that some rather unwanted thoughts are starting to creep in. Is it normal to be worried? I don't want to be paranoid. I trust my bf, but i don't trust a girl that's clearly in a situation where she lacks validation and attention...

Oh and i don't personally know that girl, i've only been with my bf for 2 months and the chance to meet her never came up yet.
>>
>>16690955
Are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>16690968
Duh
>>
>>16690968
Talk about how much you love their cameltoe. Always makes the panties drop.
>>
>>16691022
Hate to break it to you but you won't get a high value girl with an attitude like that.
>>
>>16690955
Do you have aspergers?
>>
>>16691103
I don't need a high value girl, I think I just need a differrent low value girl
>>
>>16691108
Yeah, even then.
However. You probably already know the answer. You need to upgrade yourself in order to upgrade your dating-pool.
>>
>>16691107
>>16691093
No Really I'm really socially inept, im thinking it's lack of self confidence i talk my way out of something good
>>
>>16690231
Probably won't work out and the age gap is a little on the big side, but I wouldn't really care. Personally wouldn't do it though

>>16690262
Some things I like to share, others not. Motorcycles are not something I'd be interested in, but other girls might

>>16690567
The same reasons why guys don't want to date single mothers. How is that not obvious?

>>16690636
The biggest thing is chemistry. You can't synthesize chemistry
>>
So this girl I went on a date with last weekend hasn't replied in 3 days and its the weekend again.

Obviously I want a chance to smash her, but I don't want to seem desperate or clingy.

Is it reasonable to message her asking what shes up to tonight, even when the last message involved letting me know when shes free to see me again?

Or should I just go out clubbing like I planned and find a sloot?
>>
>>16691140
She probably can smell that you only want to smash her 3 feets away. So, yes, go clubbing and slutting around
>>
Guys:
I fear i got myselfe a deathgripper.

What do? It's especially hard to get him off oraly. Which is a bummer since that's kind of a fetish of mine...
>>
Girls:

Would you want/expect a guy to go down on you during a one night stand? Or save that for "couple sex"?
>>
>>16691153
Def couple sex for me
>>
>>16691144
Well first date I didn't even make a move or flirt too much.
If anything I was thinking maybe she was put off by my lack of 'smash vibes' if you know what I mean (she Chinese so I thought she might be really conservative).
And yes to the last part, relationships are so boring in comparison to being a perpetual club slut, but I thought maybe I could finally change.
>>
>>16691165
Some people can actually read a person. Surprise surprise. She knows that you aren't ready for something serious so she's not interested. Go fuck sluts until you are ready.
>>
>>16691151
withhold sex and just peg him until his brain and dick reset to factory settings
>>
>>16691170
Thanks but no thanks
>>
>>16691169
Good point and I think you're right, we're only a year apart but im second year uni and shes full time work with a master degree.

Ill just wait it out, she could even be seeing other guys and trying to come to a conclusion which one to invest most in.
>>
so, uh

there's a girl that i've been really good friends with for a few years. however, i'm also madly in love with her. how can i ask her out without damaging my existing relationship with her?
>>
>>16691173
I'm sorry anon. But it just seems like you
lost her. No use in running after her. Go have fun tonight and then try again next time. Godspeed!
>>
>>16691181
That's tough. How good friends are we talking? How often do you see her? How do these sitations look like? What do you talk about?
>>
>>16691185
i see her basically every single day, and we joke about all sorts of stuff. i'd consider us really great friends at this point.
>>
>>16691090
Bump for rising worries
>>
>>16691186
Yeah. Be more specific pls. Do you just joke and banter? Or are you a really close friend? Are you the one she tells things first?
>>
>>16691196
she has definitely told me a variety of things before anyone else
>>
>>16691199
Is there ANY sexual tension?
>>
>>16691206
well, i've never been a great judge of that

but there definitely is among our greater group of friends
>>
>>16691206
i would just go with no, for right now
>>
Girls, how standard is it for you to do this in this situation?

>Gf and I agree to mutually break up cause she's going off to college.
>she still loves me she says
>not even 24 hours sleeps with her ex that was her first that she still loves

Only thing I can think of is she didn't love me enough to even have bad feelings.. Idk
>>
>>16691209
>>16691210
Then try to subtly create some and observe her reactions closely. If she's open to it, slowly go further. Otherwise abort mission and she will forget about it pretty fast.
>>
>>16691218
interesting! thanks for the advice
>>
>>16691217
She was probably just feeling shit about having to leave you and ran into the arms of the first guy she knew. Idk, I'm not in her head
>>
>>16691151
I've never had this problem, but I would suggest to try to work him up with your hands first.
>>
>>16691217
If you are a slut this might be "standart". However. She clearly was just trying to let you down gently. She didn't love you and definitely doesn't "still love you". Going to college is NO reason to break uo if you care about somebody.
Don't get bitter. Try to find a better girl next time
>>
>>16691226
You talk as if the OP didn't have any part to play in the decision to break up. I know you don't think highly of women, but come on.
>>
>>16691224
He almost cums, but then it seems that i can do whatever the hell i want i can't get him over that edge. It's rather frustrating desu
>>
>>16691228
I do think higly of women that deserve it. And this one doesn't.
>>
File: Y.png (29 KB, 365x467) Image search: [Google]
Y.png
29 KB, 365x467
Why does she say this to me?
>>
>>16691090

Is it normal to be worried?

I guess? I probably wouldn't be but that's just me and I tend to have faith in people 'til they prove otherwise.

Is it weird to not respond to texts early in the morning from you girlfriend when you've been out with friends (probably getting drunk, which probably makes you still hungover)?

That depends on your boyfriend and the texts you sent him.

I almost always respond to texts from my girlfriend when I see them, unless I'm busy or distracted. However when I'm with friends and drinking, I also have a habit of just putting my phone in random places (because It's uncomfortable in my pocket), so hours might pass by before checking, and if it's late enough or just a completely banal comment, i'm probably not going to respond because I just think it's not worth potentially waking her up.

There's no real reason for you to work yourself up in a tizzy. Being worried over something that you don't think will happen anyway is completely pointless and will just make you miserable.

Just wait for him to respond back and see what's up.
>>
>>16691253
>Why does she say this to me?

>Just pretend you're my spouse and you can get he same rate... or pretend youre my child and get 50% off of tuition.

Maybe so you can get the same rate?

Too obvious for you?
>>
>>16691253
Because it sounds like you can get a discount if you do? Gosh, men will read anything into anything.
>>
>>16691253
>focuses on the spouse thing
>ignores the child thing
Talk about wishful thinking.
>>
>>16691256
Thanks for your response anon...

Just to clarify, i'm waiting for a response since yesterday evening when he went to her. I'm aware that it would be stupid to be worried if he doesn't respond so early in the morning after a night out. And i also wouldn't be worried if he had gone out with the boys or something. But i know that he's been alone with that girl. And that's what makes the whole situation rather uncomfy...

I'm usually all for "trust untill proven otgerwise", but i find it rather difficult cause i can't quiet grasp that girls moral standarts since i don't know her. I DO trust my bf, but he's rather naive and might not get the warning signals. I don't think he would do something as stupid as sleep with her, but i don't want her to abuse him as her beta-orbiter to make her feel better about herselfe. And i do have a feeling that that's exaclty what this friendship is about.
>>
>>16691217
She could have been using her ex to feel better about you.
Or she still liked her ex but loved you too much to do anything when you were together.

I think you're probably just trying to put yourself down by saying "she never loved me". Or to feel validated about the split since you'd "never work out anyway". Or to convine yourself it was good riddance because shes a "dirty slut" anyway.
>>
>>16691289
I think you forgot the part where fucking your ex to feel better about your newer ex and being with somebody despite still having feeling for another person infact DO make you a huge slut?
>>
>>16691291
That really depends on what you define a slut to be. I'm not saying you're wrong for considering it to be the behaviour of a slut, but there are people who would disagree.

The biggest question is: why does any of this matter to the OP? How does he know anyway?
>>
>>16691287

So if you trust your boyfriend and don't think he would betray you, what exactly is it that you're worried about?

Even if she abuses him as a "beta orbiter" for a moral boost, what lasting effect will could that possibly have on your relationship? Or even on him at all?

She's not going to eat his organs or steal his kidneys. I'm pretty sure she's not going to convince him to let her beat him up.

If you trust him enough not to cheat, I honestly don't see what else there possibly could be for you to be distressed about.
>>
Guys

Do you think NEET girls are a turn off?

My friend says there is nothing uglier than a girl with no hussle and lives off of her parents money.
>>
>>16691293
Yeah, i've came to that conclusion too. i still can't shake that stupid gut feeling...

Man, i wish i would be able to stand over such petty things.
>>
>>16691298

I'm pretty sure there are some guys here with that exact fetish. <.<

What exactly was NEET again?

No Education Employment and Training?

I general... I think most everyone is turned off by that. General drive is one of the most attractive traits in people, and that shows a decided lack of it.
>>
>>16691293
also, how the hell do i go from here? do i talk to him, or keep my worries to myselfe? i mean, even when there was nothing, we NEVER skipped a good night text until yesterday.
>>
>>16691310

*shrug* just ask him what's up later. You don't have to go full crazydump on him, just a simple, "Hey, how'd it go yesterday".

By the way, it's been two months. You were probably due.

I think in 10 months of dating, my girlfriend and I have missed a goodnight text exactly 3 times. It happens. You're just going to get nights where you're just wrapped up in other shit (like trying to make a friend feel better) and you just forget/don't notice until way too late.
>>
>>16691320
good, that's what i was planning to do anyways! thanks for confirming.

yeah, i don't mind a missed text. but why'd id have to be whilst he's alone with a desperate girl that i don't have any reason to trust. fuck... i don't want this crazy bullcrap.
>>
What do you suggest for first date if both don't like eating in restaurants ? Was thinking about drinks in a café. Is that appropriate?
>>
>>16691402
There's a list in the OP.
>>
>>16691094
But how do I talk about anime to them?
>>
>>16691410
Officially blind now I guess. Ty anyway
>>
>>16691436
i don't know man, i have no idea about anime...
what would you talk about with a guy you meet at an anime con?
>>
>>16691447
I don't even know how'd I would just go up to a random guy and tell him about my favorite anime.
>>
>>16691452
nah, i mean, how would a conversation develop? i mean, you surely have talked to somebody you didn't know previously at a convention, right? how'd that happen?
>>
>>16691447
Well usually most of the people I meet are through fighting game tournaments at anime cons
>>
>>16691517
and are there girls?
>>
>>16691520
At fighting game tournaments? Not ones that don't already have boyfriends.
>>
Gf has gone out clubbing with her friend (female obviously). I trust her, but it still makes me nervous knowing she'll be getting hit on. Should I be worried about her going clubbing?
>>
>>16691571
you sure about that? but there are girls. my suggestion would be that you just threat them like human beings. no different than the guys. and if you find one you are fond of, start to get to know her better, then proceed to bring some sexual tension into the picture.
>>
>>16691575
But my problem is I don't even know how to approach. Talking is easy but I can't start a conversation for the life of me.
>>
>>16691579
you don't have to APPROACH anybody. just make sure to be inviting and genuinely interested in the person you are talking to. by the way, do you want to talk to girls genuinely interested in anime or "cosplayers"?
>>
>>16691591
I mean that would be preferable.
>>
>>16691595
what would be preferable?
>>
>>16691609
Talk to girls that actually like anime.
>>
>>16691611
ah. well, then the approach i drawed out above would def be your best bett.
>>
I have an ex boyfriend who I've been good friends with for a long time. Before we started dating, he told me how worried he was that it would ruin the friendship and losing me as a friend permanently is the worst possible scenario that could come of it. We only dated for a few months, it never got serious because I realized I didn't really feel strongly for him. We broke up on good terms and are back to being good friends. I told him that if he needed space to get over it, I would absolutely give it to him and we could reconnect at a later time when he was ready. He continues to want to hang out a lot though, and he really doesn't seem over it (eg: got drunk and told a bunch of people that he was madly in love with me, tells me how much women suck except for me, etc).

We act completely platonic together now that we broke up, I don't flirt or let him pay for things or lead him on in any way. But is it my responsibility to distance myself from him? I can tell he's trying to move on and not doing a great job of it, seeing me probably doesn't help. I assume he's got some hope that we'll get back together but at the same time I do think he genuinely likes being friends at the very least. I'd feel really fucking awful for cutting him off, I don't know what's worse.
>>
>>16691298
Nah. As long as the NEET lyfe doesn't turn her fat.
>>
A couple of weeks ago some friends and I were talking about how during exams you just masturbate a lot more, and we'd say things like "oh yeah, sometimes you just get bored and you're like: well better go masturbate then", and then one of the girls said: "well sometimes when you've come but kept going you're like, "might as well keep going then".
is this actually something girls have while masturbating?
>>
>>16691721
i dunno, i never fap more than once. if i orgasmed, it deeply satisfied me and i have no desire to keep going.
>>
>>16690158
Femanons, think of this situation:
You have lost a flash drive at university containing different files for university ans some pictures only meant for your boyfriend.
A guy finds the stick and contacts you (as you have a class together but hadn't contact yet).
How would you want the guy to react?
Should he react at all, other that handing you your drive?
>>
>>16691721
Yeah, I usually keep going until I've come anywhere from 3 to 10 times
>>
>>16691729
no. i would be extremely relieved if he wouldn't bring it up
>>
>>16691656
Even though us men don't seem like that sometimes:
Ask him, talk to him about what you see.
If you want it to be more comfortable, you could say "you don't have to answer anything, let it sink in." or you could write him an sms (no hwatsapp or that kind of bullshit, he doesn't want you to know if he read it or not)
Talking/Writing helps
>>
Okay women, here ill looking for you to reveal the keys to your games
Say you are somewhere with a friend or two. Or for now, lets start with easy mode and youre alone.
You and I make I contact and youre attracted to me and Im attracted to you.
What are the vague signs I should look for as a signal to approach you.
Say you winked at me or smiled back and I crossed the ocean to come talk to you.
Now what the hell are you looking for me to do. It seems like that wink is just your way of letting me know that I should come entertain you. Which is bs but thats not the point. How exactly do you like to be entertained.
Do you want me to get straight to the point, exchange names and ask you out.
Do you want me to compliment you first. Make decent small talk about whats going on.
What do you want. I know every woman is different (but not really) but having a few womens opinion is better than having no idea what Im doing.
>>
>Girl is responsive and asks me what I was gonna say
>I ask what her plans for the weekend are
>Stops replying

I can get if she's not interested and we stop talking but then they message again without bringing it up.

What's up with that?
>>
guys:
i guess my bf spends too much time on the internet. he obviously has fallen for that "make her cum first" fad. when i cum my desire for sex is GONE. I don't even get wet anymore. that's as if you'd try to fuck your girl after you already came. what do?
>>
>>16691767
Tell him you don't want him to make you cum before you have sex.
>>
>>16691767
Uh guys cant keep going after they cum. Refractory period. Wed love to if our penises even stay semi hard but sex is impossible so thats not a comparable analogy.
Also he wants to make you cum first because its more likely that a man will get off before a woman will and when he does sex is over. So if you had to choose between no orgasm or orgasm then sex which would it be.
>>
>>16691787
honestly i'd choose sex whilst being horny over having an actual orgasm...
>>
>>16691776
yeah

kind of logical
>>
>>16691790
Then tell him that. If you are okay with no orgasm and want sex more then he wont mind swapping. He only wants to make sure you are pleased.
That being said dont be a bitch and start complaining when you dont get off and demand more from him. You made your choice here.
>>
>>16691795
well, making me cum is fucking hard work and sometimes i just want the closeness and intimacy and am not in the mood for an orgasm. i think it's sweet that he's so concerned about my satisfaction, but i'm absolutely ok with only occasionally having an orgasm. i guess it's also because he likes the feeling of accomplishement if he can make me cum. eh, i guess i'll have to just tell him. low key.
>>
File: unknown.gif (460 KB, 492x497) Image search: [Google]
unknown.gif
460 KB, 492x497
>Girls
My girlfriend won't let me fondle her breasts directly because she's embarrassed that she have no nipples.
Does she me she have inverted nipples?
If so how to go around that, and assure her it's nothing odd.
>>
>>16691729
Not a girl, but yeah just act like you didn't see anything and save the pictures for sketchy reasons later down the line if she crosses you.
>>
>>16691867
have you seen them naked?
>>
>>16691867
Has she seen Kevin Hart's Laugh at my pain?
>>
my bf's pretty anxious and awkward. he's good at hiding it! but i can see straight trough him cause i'm just the same.
how can i help him to let his guard down around me? i don't mind and i don't care. i just want him, with all his flaws and oddities. help /adv/.
>>
>>16691874
>have you seen them naked?
Not even once.
She only let me fondle them over her bra, she only told me that she have no nipples thing after I kept nagging.
>>
>>16691885
How long have you been together? Is he anxious all the time, or just in certain situations?
>>
>>16691886
do you have sex?
>>
>>16691885
This may sound odd but try to do some of the stuff in those ASMR videos.
Simply put, just do stuff with intimacy.
Cuddle with him, play with his hair, etc.
Ask if he wants to talk about his day.
>>
>>16691898
2 months.
not all the time. but you can tell that he thinks about his actions and how others perceive them all the time. he's an awesome guy! but i want him to see that he doesn't have to try so hard all the time...
>>
>>16691899
Yes, though she usually keep wearing something on top.
I even tried getting her some lingerie.
Didn't wear them.
>>
>>16691905
Sounds like you just need to give it some time. He'll become more comfortable with you eventually.
>>
>>16691903
>Cuddle with him, play with his hair, etc
we do that all the time. but he seems to always be on guard about every word that leaves hismouth, about every touch and move. i don't mind, but i know it's exhausting and i want him to feel at home with me.
>>
>>16691767
You sound really ungrateful for someone putting your needs before his, just saying.
>>
>>16691908
ok. thanks anon!
i hope so. i feel like it seriously makes us feel unnecessarily separated. bu maybe i just need some patience.
>>
>>16691909
>we do that all the time
Does he start it or you?
>>
>>16691910
i apprecciate it! But would you like to have sex comletely not horny? it's just going trough the motions and that's absolutely not what i want. it's no fun to sleep with somebody that's not horny anymore.
>>
>>16691913
we do both. actually, i guess we are both a bit starved when it comes to physical affection so it's basically all we do.
>>
>>16691907
do you love this girl?
>>
>>16691925
Yeah, we've been together for over a year.
I'm sad that she can't accept herself with me.
>>
>>16691817
Sometimes I just want a quick blowjob, sometimes I want intimate sex.
Express what you want from you partner. Imagine if you wanted intimacy and he just wanted a quickie. If you dont think communication is important you laid your own bed.
>>
My girlfriend is being bitchy with me because I didn't compliment her on her snap story. When she first complained I said 'I saw it and you do look very pretty', to which she replied 'doesn't count when i have to ask but thanks'. Is that rude of her? Should I play into it or ignore her? I feel she's being unreasonable.
She's also out at a nightclub atm if that makes a difference.
>>
File: j.jpg (32 KB, 680x242) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
32 KB, 680x242
>>16691934
then tell her that you love her just the way she is. that every inch of her body is perfect to you. that you want to be able to love her whole body. that you don't care if her breasts are not looking like everybody elses cause you love them most for being HER breasts.
also, a little later tell her that playing with them will probably make them "come" out" over time.
>>
19 dating 30?
>>
>>16691936
you're right.
i'm not very good at communication. especially not when it comes to sex. but i'll try to better myselfe. thanks anon...
>>
>>16691943
ugh no
>>
>>16691937
is she 14?
>>
>>16691946
20 dating 30?
>>
>>16691941
I did, she's cute and kinda socially awkward.
I'm asking here, because we had a fight over this issue.
>>
>>16691949
Nope, nearly 20. I didn't respond, should I just ignore her?
>>
>>16691950
no... do you even know what astounishing changes people go trough between 20 and 30?
30 and 40. ok. but 20 is just growing out of being a teen whilst 30 SHOULD be a grown adult
>>
>>16691954
what was the fight over?
>>
>>16691957
is she always that attentionwhory and selfcentered? if yes, yeah, ignore
>>
>>16691961
Her not letting me look at her bare breasts.
Now I type this it sound so stupid.
>>
>>16691965
Not usually but I think she craves attention. The only reason we ever fight is because of double standards and petty things like this. She can't handle any criticism at all without freaking out. I'm just worried that because she's out at a nightclub she may be using this as an excuse to hook up with someone. Or is that irrational?
>>
>>16691968
well, i think it's sad that this topic had to end in a fight. i do hope you didn't word it like that because it sounds very exposed if you say it like that. maybe suggest that you can touch them in the dark for a start? she's just afraid you'll be repulsed. if she starts to feel secure because she feels like you still think her breasts are fantastic after you have touched them and are aware of the "gravity of her problem".
>>
>>16691971
if you don't trust her like that then this is pretty much doomed. not saying you shold be trusting somebody that's not worthy of your trust. you should seriously overthink this anon. it doesn't sound pleasant and healthy
>>
>>16692007
I do have trust issues which I work on. But I duno it seems weird for her to start a random fight like this over something so petty and trivial.
>>
>>16692015
ah. hm, then it starts to get complicated.
she needs the validation and you don't provide it in the amounts she expects you to. she want's you to be all over her and to do so when erybody can see it. please and thank you. she practically uses you and that's harsh.
>>
Guys-
One of my nipples is very noticeably bigger than the other. Assuming the rest of my body is to your liking, how turned off are you by the obvious asymmetry?
>>
you guys, when you try not to nutt and think about something offputting, doesn't that ruin the mood/moment completely?
>>
>>16692026
It's probably not as bad as you think it is, but even if it is, it's not a huge turnoff unless one nipple is dime sized and the other is like a slice of bologna.

>>16692028
That's why we don't think about something off putting, we think of something unrelated to sex, the commonly used example being baseball.
>>
>>16692020
Interesting, she's out with her female best friend so maybe she is trying to show off to her. Could you please elaborate on the using me part?
>>
>>16692036
ah. ok. so you try to just occupy your mind with something different. does that even work?
>>
>>16692042
Literally billions of men can't be wrong.
>>
>>16692040
well, it seems like all she cares about is me me me.
and yes, her being out with her female best friend might be a reason for her behaviour. she probably want's you to be (her idea of) an ideal bf to show off how she's so awesome she even got the part with the knight in shining armour down. i might be projecting but it seems so obvious to me. she uses you to feel better about herselfe infront of others. not very nice and sincere desu.
>>
>>16692036
My right is maybe 40% bigger than my left. They used to be almost even, but weight gain/loss fucked them up. It's pretty bad.
>>
>>16692050
ok then. sounds like a real mood killer but then again i won't know. if it works...
>>
>>16692055
She is sending me question marks and unhappy faces. I just replied 'I frequently tell you you're beautiful and send you thoughtful messages. Telling me it didn't count and being annoyed at me just because I didn't compliment you one time..'

Reasonable response?
>>
>>16691959
25 and 35?
>>
>>16692078
yes. tell her straight.
tell her you are going to delete stupid snap chat if she keeps using it to create drama
>>
>>16692080
miiight work. with a mature 25 year old and a flexible 35 year old person
>>
>>16692083
She turn this around on me and say its my fault for ruining her night. We fought just the other day because an ex bf kept asking her to hangout (she would ignore him when he asked, afaik), I asked her to delete him off fb since he kept harassing her which created a fight, her saying I am 'controlling'. Yet when a girl from uni messages me about a group project she freaks out and gets annoyed at me
>>
>>16692096
She will turn this around on me* and forgot to add she deleted the guy but was reluctant when I asked (and resulted in fight)
>>
>>16692096
how old are you?
i'm sorry but she sounds like a very immature basic bitch. you might want to try find a better girl...
>>
>>16692064
Killing the mood is the idea. To stop you from busting a nut. The trick is not to kill the mood too much, or your dick will go flaccid on you at the worst possible time.
>>
>>16692116
mhm. sounds very demanding for being on the edge of cumming. and you guys don't wat to nut why exactly?
>>
>>16692104
I'm 20. I've had quite a few other girls but we're all FWB so there was no emotions really. This is my first relationship though so I've kinda gone a bit WK with her.

I want to break up with her but I'm pretty emotionally attached to her. I struggle to open up emotionally to people so I guess since I have for her I feel more vulnerable
>>
>>16692124
I want to break up with her when she is being immature and petty* all other times I'm pretty deeply in love with her I guess haha
>>
>>16692124
>WK
what's that?

how long have you been together?
do you think you can save this? what do you like about her?
>>
Girls:
How would you respond if a guy introduced the subject of BDSM in the first date?
>>
>>16692130
white knight

Just over 7 months. I don't know, she can be really caring, she's attractive, she's sweet and thoughtful. I have no idea if I can save this. I'm now starting to be less 'tolerant' of her hypocrisy and immaturity, which I assume will cause more fights. I don't think its healthy to be in a one sided relationship. That actually reminds me earlier in the relationship we got in a fight over her saying the relationship should be '60% her in control and 40% me'.
>>
>>16692121
You would sacrifice personal pleasure for the pleasure of your partner either because them being satisfied makes you satisfied, or you enjoy the sense of accomplishment of having pleasured your partner. Would you always want the guy to cum five minutes into fucking you?
>>
>>16692140
i'd ask him if he had gotten a fifty shades of gray overdose
>>
>>16692140
Tell all my friends he's strange.
>>
>>16692155
oh, ok.

>can be
evreybody can be caring if they want to. does she want to be caring towards you?
that's good. i have a feeling that it won't take too long untill your feelings start to cool off and you can get out of this without getting hurt too much.
and wat? 60%? why would a relationship even be about somebody being in controle? that's rather stupid.
what does she want to have controle over?
it sound like she just likes to boss you around. that's no way to treat somebody you supposedly "love". i mean, by all means, you two are rather yound so it's normal to have some realtionships to get "the hang of it". but don't let her walk all over you. i guess that's your lesson you need to learn out of this. you don't need to "be an asshole" or "put her in her place". just simply walk out of this if she doesn't give you the respect you deserve.
>>
>>16692161
>a fifty shades of gray overdose
I should have been more clear.
BDSM in realistic way, not as portrayed in 50 shades of gray.
>>16692165
Strange in a good way?
>>
>>16692186
She responded to my message 'I wasn't annoyed!', what should I reply to that?

I have no idea, but I stuck to what I said and told her its 50/50. She doesn't walk all over me but she definitely tries, she acts like a princess. But yeah seeings as its my first relationship its a big learning curve.
>>
>>16692160
i see.
thanks! you cleared away lot's of questions.

well, actually i wouldn't mind. i can't cum from penetration anyways and my bf cumming is the most satisfying part of sleeping with him. but i might be a very weird one, so there's that.
>>
>>16692194
I'm thinking of replying 'You clearly were, you only respond 'ah okay' when you are annoyed, and then to tell me 'it doesn't count but thanks' comes across as passive aggressive. Even if you weren't annoyed, I feel very unappreciated for you to call me out for not complimenting you one time'
>>
>>16692191
what would you want to accomplish with such a behaviour? if you search for a slave, go to fetlife. if you want a relationship and still get kinky, spare the whips for later on.
>>
>>16692194
>>16692209
don't feed into her drama. she will find a way to turn it around and blame you. in the end she will be the one expecting an appology from you. tell her that you have no spare energy for drama like that and you're now heading out to the gym (or whatever) and that you'll talk to her again when things have cooled off a bit.
>>
>>16692214
>spare the whips for later on.
50 shades fucked BDSM image beyond any hope.
BDSM isn't about whips, YKIMK.
I'm just being honest, with no hidden agenda.
If a woman ask me what you like in sex, I'll answer I'm into BDSM.
>>
>>16692227
Its 2am (Aus), I ended up just turning off my phone. I'll deal with it in the morning. She took 30 minutes to respond to my first response to her (after she opened it), probably realized she seemed petty and thought of a way to recover.
>>
So there's this cute girl I sometimes see in the subway... We always smile at each other, never talked though.
I sort of would like to get to know her. Should I talk to her and if so, what do I say?
I'm probably overthinking this too much, but well...
>>
>>16692237
it was a metaphore. get over yourselfe mr. i hate pop-culture.
yeah, so should i hand you a step by step guide on how to give me multiple orgasms oraly at our first dinner-date? have some dignity anon.
>>
>>16692245
ok. that might be te best option. godspeed anon! don't let her drive you insane. i'm sure she has her good traits and if nothing else you atleast have a lot of opportunities to hone your relationship skills.
>>
>>16692248
yes! if she keeps smiling at you, DEFINITELY make a move. maybe something funny/cute/awkward like giving her a little wave next time you lock eyes. if she seems amused, be brave and ask her to grab a coffee.
>>
>>16691292
Well when she got drunk at a party two weeks later, were at she told me. Based on a time line of events I pinpointed it that soon, because we talked and hung out regularly after still like we weren't even broken up, except for the day it happened.
>>
>>16692254
I just said 'Goodnight' and left it at that (felt like I had to say something). Depending on how she is tomorrow (assuming she didn't cheat on me out of spite at the club) will determine if relationship continues. I'm pretty easy going and I have pretty much no drama in my life except with her, which is usually drama she starts and feeds off.

Thankyou for your help anon! You've really helped me through this and opened my eyes. I never really saw it as being used until you pointed it out.
>>
Girls:
How do I know if a certain girl is showing interest in me, or just being really friendly?
>>
>>16692265
perfect. that way you don't give her more reasons for drama. don't let her drag you down to that level.
i really hope she has cooled off untill tomorrow and you two get a happy ending!
>>
>>16692261
Alright, thanks a lot!
>>
>>16692267
was there something specific she did that made you feel like it could be more than just "being friendly"?
>>
>>16692279
godspeed anon!
>>
>>16691750
I need the answer. Would make like so much easier.
>>
>>16692280
Well, I'm 26 y.o virgin never had a gf before nor I ever wanted to have one.
Now there is this girl that works with me, she's cute in her own way.
She cook cakes, pizza for me, insist on eating together some times, pour me tea often.
Ask about my day, what I like and dislike, she comes to me when she's troubled about something, laugh at my social awkwardness.
You know stuff like those.
>>
>>16692305
see >>16692261

if a girl seems to enjoy and seek eyecontact. if she smiles and starts to blush for example. or if she needs to whisper to her friends "about that cute guy over there, that totally just winked at her".

do something that she won't forget. you don't need to "ace" it 100%. in my case, you being a bit awkard would greatly add do your charme.
maybe even admit that you have no idea how to handle this but that you didn't just wanted her to slip away and if she would like to exchange numebrs so you can make awkward conversations till one of you musters up the courage to suggest going to the movies.
>>
>>16692309
is she a social butterfly and nice like that to everybody or is she approx at the same "awkwardness-level" as you?
it does sound like she's interested and cares about you anon.
>>
>>16692323
>is she a social butterfly and nice like that to everybody
That's why it's hard to interpret her behavior.
I'm the only guy around in work, so I can't tell if she's just being friendly or being interested in me.
>same "awkwardness-level" as you?
I doubt any one is as socially awkward as me, It seems we were together in the same college and took the same classes, but I wasn't paying much intention to anyone back then.
>>
>>16692341
well, you can always try the "sexual tension" method. try to subtly cross the "being friendly" line and see how she reacts. make eyecontact a tiny bit too long or sit a bit too close. if she seems pleased then you got green light. slowly increase the intimacy untill she'll give you a subtle int that you have gone too far. if you follow this rules you will always be able to back up again and not loose your dignity if she's not interested after all.
>>
>>16692371
>try to subtly cross the "being friendly" line
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
I don't want to get into relationship.
She's a nice girl and she deserve someone better than me, And telling her to lay off is rude since she's doing nothing wrong.
I tried to distant myself from her but she got worried over me.
>make eyecontact a tiny bit too long or sit a bit too close
Part of my social awkwardness, is that I tend to look to people in the eyes, too long in fact. I was once asked by a relative of mine if I'm gay, because I didn't glance at her friend's cleavage.
As for sitting she usally choose to sit either across me or beside me when we eat, if that mean anything.
>>
>>16692400
so, what's your question? how to make her fuck off?
>>
>>16692414
More like, "you're a nice girl and all, but I'm not interested and hope you all best but we can still be friends"
So breaking up without being in a relationship?
>>
>>16692427
ah. you want to friendzone her? well, just act as if you don't notice her advances and if she ever goes further, just tell her that you "don't see her that way and wouldn't want to risk your firendship". bam.
>>
>>16692445
>friendzone her
Sadly it's seems that is what I'm doing right now.
But I don't think I'm dropping cues so she can figure it out.
>>
>>16692453
you don't have to. if she never crosses the "friendly" line, you aren't obliged to tell her about your lack of mutual interest. if she crosses that line and you just let her do her thing and say nothing then it starts to get mean. iow, if you would start making her do favors you know she only does because she's actually in love with you. that's where you should draw the line and have a talk with her.
>>
reposting from the "never forgetti thread" cause i figured ther's more people in here.

question to you guys:
would it be weird if i'd let my bf fuck escorts if he ever felt the way op does? i mean, i can understand that it's a daunting thought to only be able to fuck one person for the rest of your life. and besides, there would be periods where sex just isn't on the table. after giving birth for example. i guess i could live with my man fucking other women to get it out of his system if i knew there was no chance of him getting emotionally attached to these girls.
>>
>>16692462
I see, so she is most likely interested in me in a romantic way.
But she's waiting for me to make this first move.
Which is something that I have no intent to do.
I feel sad for her, Should I pretend I got a girlfriend or something?
>>
>>16692474
it's hard to tell actually. but it might be.
no, you don't have to build a house of cards to make her feel better. it's not your fault if she has catched the feels. she would need to deal with unreciprocated infatuation on her own. it's not your job to ween her off
>>
>>16692478
also, all you guys complaining about being "friendzoned", pls take note
>>
>>16692478
Ok, and for advice sake, I'm assuming you're 22-29 y.o woman, with a job and single?
>>
>>16692490
female, 27, full time, recently not anymore but was for a long time
>>
>>16692498
I see, thank you for your advice and time.
Wish you all best.
>>
What is a good method of asking a girl out?

Like specifically, when and how should you do it, and what's a good place to ask a girl out to for a first date?

I'm a 19 kissless male here so I really have to start getting on the ball
>>
>>16692509
you too anon
>>
File: 1452377550581.jpg (239 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1452377550581.jpg
239 KB, 600x338
Didn't want to make a new thread just for this.

Finally had a message back from someone that isn't a robot on POF. Read through her profile and seems a pretty interesting and cute grille.

What's the etiquette here, do we need to exchange a few messages before I try to swap phone numbers? I've had dates before, so if that comes I'll be alright, but the whole online aspect is new to me and frankly scares me a little. There isn't much info on my profile, but I don't just want to talk about me, right? What do?
>>
>>16690158
I think I fucked it up big time.

So I asked a girl of my class to date. We were very intimate on the first weeks of class, but both lost interest on each other. At least me on her, and then she found a BF.

I just wanted to ask her out that very same moment and did it, this same monday.

She laughed a lot and felt very good, but told me that no, she just broke up with his BF and felt like didn´t want to know anything about boys or dating, and that she was with low self steem.

I tried to do the same thing on Friday, but confessing my feelings for her and telling her that I want to help her with her problems, that I appreciated her a lot and that I loved how she was, how she laughed and that I want to make her feel good for a millenium, which is true. I probably fell in love for her.

I didn´t stood more and today I told her on phone my feelings. She looked really upset or nervous and told me that no is no, just what I expected.

Did I lost every opportunity I will ever have with her?

Now I have to face her almost every day on class. And I don´t know how to make the situation comfortable, or how don´t give a fuck.

I expect advices from both genres. Thanks.
>>
>>16692466
It would be weird, but not unheard of. The word for that is an open relationship.
>>
Yo women,
Which is better size for a penis
7x6 or 8x5.5
Its weird but when Im not actively masturbating a lot my penis loses an inch but gains in girth.
Im pretty sure its because of the ligament being stretched a lot so more is allowed to stick out.
Say im into 1 night stands. Which one should I have ready.
>>
Today My ex GF forced a conversation where she could drop in the fact that she fucked a random guy on new years a month after we broke up, why did she need to tell me this, iv been nothing but polite and respectful to her since the break up.
>>
If she says, after a long time of dating, that she is not ready for a relationship, does that mean she dont love me?
>>
Has anyone travelled with a sex toy? Im traveling to the US from Canada soon and Im taking a wevibe (still in the package unopened) with me and some rope cause Im seeing my long distance gf. Advice? Should I ship it there instead of just take it with me?
>>
Gf: "Fuck it, we need to talk."

What did she mean by this?

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Goatee? Yes? No? Is it maybe too much dadcore?
>>
>>16692902
If you're flying, put it in checked baggage. Leave it right on top of everything else in the bag. If it flags the bag for inspection in an x-ray they won't have to rifle through all your shit to find it.

I once flew with 30lbs of partially assembled electronic components. They just dumped it all out in my bag. You should be fine.
>>
>>16693106
No

>>16692990
There's something that's been bothering her for a while and she wants to talk about it. Not much you can do, really

>>16692901
Probably

>>16692887
I don't understand how she can force you to have a conversation. You have yourself to blame for this, at least partially

>>16692879
I don't know, I don't measure and rate penises

>>16692778
Given that you flaked on her? Yeah, you messed up. She's not interested, move on

>>16692525
There are so many variables involved that we could never give you advice on such a vague and abstract question

>>16692267
Not really.

>>16692140
I'd carry out the rest of the date normally, then throw him the "let's be friends" line. That's not something you bring up on the first date
>>
This question is for guys and girls.

Would you date someone (the opposite sex of you) if they were bisexual? Or experimented in the past?
>>
How can I upgrade to a white girl? So I've been fucking this hot black chick for like 2 months now, but I'm getting kind of tired of her. We just aren't that similar with regards to life goals and the like.

I want to find a nerdy white girl that I can get along with and possibly do something more than just fuck. I'm studying writing at a big college, but I suck at making new connections. The only way I met this girl was through tinder. Is there any hope for me? I'm tired of sneaking around with this butterface.
>>
>>16693171
(Female) Eh, probably not. It would really depend on when the truth came out. If I went into the situation knowing it, then no, I wouldn't date them. I have no issue with homosexuality, but it's not something I want to think about in my relationships. It just makes me uncomfortable.

Now, if we had been dating for a couple of years and we're madly in love and the truth comes out? I wouldn't just drop someone like a rock. But we'd need to talk it out a great deal until I can learn to be comfortable about it. Even then, I dunno what would happen at that point.
>>
>>16693171
I don't know if this counts, but my boyfriend's experimented with guys in the past. I don't care about that, but he's also come to the conclusion after those experiences that he's 100% straight. I really don't know if I'd date someone who was actually bisexual, because there are too many things to think about
>>
Should you wait until the last day of class to ask out a girl you are interested in? Considering you are forced to be in a room with them I can't help but feel it would turn the rest of the semester into an awkward hell.
>>
>>16693199
Are you American? Because the semester just started a week ago, bro. A lot can happen between now and May.

It's only awkward if you make it awkward. If she turns you down, smile about it and shrug it off. You need to learn to be comfortable with rejection. You'll experience it a lot in every aspect of life.
>>
Women of /adv/, I need help picking a fun date. Here's some ideas:

>go to a sit down deli and try every single meat and antipasto they have
>go to an animal shelter and pick out a dog (my dog died and it'd be a fun way to get a new dog)
>one of those escape room things

I'm clueless so these are my best ideas. I'm 25, she's 24, I'm Italian and she's Russian.
>>
>>16693171
>Would you date someone (the opposite sex of you) if they were bisexual?
Sure, but as a general rule, I get tired if I have to deal with someone who puts their sexuality/sex life at the top of their identity. If it's just a facet of her life, part of what makes her who she is, then I'm fine. I get repelled by anyone who puts a big spotlight on themselves for no reason.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.