[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw my friend drag an unconscious girl back to his room where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I saw my friend drag an unconscious girl back to his room where he had sex with her. Should i tell the girl or mind my own business?
>>
>>16690014
Why the fuck didn't you get a piece of that?
>>
>should I be a piece of shit or should I not

gee anon I don't know
>>
He's one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin his future
>>
>bait thread
I know I shouldn't be responding, but just for the fucking record: your 'best friend' should not be a rapist. If your best friend ever rapes anybody, you are highly encouraged to find a new best friend.

All right, bring on the stupid fish/bait pictures.
>>
She doesn't know and I'm struggling g with devastating her
>>
This is bait, he always posts "shock" stories for guaranteed replies with that picture with the shitty phone wallpaper.
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>16690048
Here you go.

>>16690035
But it's ok for him to ruin the future of other girls?

Seriously, she might get pregnant, he might have given her STD's, she will very probably be psychologically scared by this.

I've known two rape victims (including my girlfriend). I've seen what it does (the other one got drug at a party, raped, then dumped by her boyfriend because of it. She became a fucking mess after)

Absolutely zero fucking pity for the trash that does this shit and wrecks innocent lives.

He had a choice, she didn't.

He wrecked his own life. Don't let him wreck any more.
>>
File: 1450570902203.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1450570902203.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>16690048
>All right, bring on the stupid fish/bait pictures.

Just for you.
>>
>>16690035
>I don't want to ruin his future
He brought this upon himself. Tell her, and urge her to come forward. Offer to testify against him as a witness if you must.

I'm sorry to hear what your friend did, and I'm sorry to hear about the dilemma it has put you into, but there is only one morally acceptable option. Your friend is dead. What he has become is nobody's friebd.
>>
>>16690057
Man if you're serious you should. I'm not saying your friend is a monster, but he did a monstrous and self serving act. Everyone has a story. But you need to do the right thing here.
>>
>>16690024
LOL okay I have to admit, this comment made my day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.