[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kind of short.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Male, 21 and only 171cm height, mom really short, dad just average.

I know it's a common subject of discussions about complexes and stuff. Let's just leave the mental aspect of this issue; encouraging talks about more important things in life than a height and so on.

Can i do ANYTHING to improve that? :( As far as I know im done with growing up since turning 21. Any excercises, diet that could help me get a few cms? How bout the technology and medicine - any <even these abstract ones> ways to use it to my adventage?

I'm not into it. I'm just asking to raise my awareness. My dream is to be at least 179/180, well. I just wanna know where im at...
>>
>>16689926
Height is overrated. Source: 6'3", 140 lbs, slightly ugly. One of my best friends is about 5'8", muscular, and handsome, and I'd give anything to switch bodies with him.
>>
dude no go gym get a good haircut and work on your hygiene

i'm exactly the same height and 22 my lifes ace. people will always pick on the smaller dude but if anything it's made me work harder to be who i am and i'm awesome as fuck. getting women is hard as they go for tall dudes but i'm not exactly lonely it's just harder.
>>
>>16689940
Whatever queer
>>
Thank you for you warm words guys.

But as I said, Im mentally fine with that, its just one of those things like, if it's possible to make it better then why not? The thing is im not into it and asking for some advices. If its impossible by any means to gain these few cms im not gonna be depressed, i will go on with my life im rather happy with. Its just the thing that has been keeping me curious for a long time.

I know guys, 150 guy can be more succesfull than 195, i know theres hell lot of things i could be perfect at which would recompense the height. Im just tired with smelling peoples butts on the train lol
>>
>>16689980

You might have one last spurt in you. You have to boost your testosterone ASAP. Play sports, fuck girls, stretch every day and night, get loads of sleep, and have an excellent diet. Eat a lot of meat.

Also, wear shit that makes you look taller, like work boots. Have good posture, and hang upside down frequently as well.

Do all of the above and you might make it to 174 - 175cm. Give it a shot
>>
>>16689940
Gain some fucking weight.
>>
>>16689926
Try that bonebreaking technique I once saw in some documentary, those who chose such operation got their leg bones broken in such way that a new structure would form in it, extending the length a bit. It's called distraction osteogenesis

but really, don't, there are much easier ways of dealing with height complex
>>
>>16689926
The women going for taller men is a fucking meme.

If you just go outside, something a lot of those neets don't do, you'd see there's plenty of short dudes with girlfriends. There's fat dudes with girlfriends. There's ugly dudes with girlfriends.

Being sociable far outweighs physical aspects.
>>
>>16690037
Easier said than done, especially without becoming skinnyfat.

>>16689958
Good post
>>
>>16690060
Excuses. Spoken like a true lazy person.
>>
>>16690067
Am I on /fit/? Post a pic of yourself, I want to feel inspired ;^)
>>
>>16690093
whatever queer
>>
6'4" guy here. Girls like height, but it isn't a priority. Didn't kiss a girl until I was 19 because apparently I didn't get attractive until after high school.
>>
>>16689940
>6'3"
>140 lbs
Holy fuck, r u an skellingtons? I'm an inch taller than you, and 15lbs shy of being double your bodyweight. You should probably try to eat something every now and then...
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1136x640
>>16690121
Lol
>>
File: Buu_lmao.jpg (42 KB, 718x478) Image search: [Google]
Buu_lmao.jpg
42 KB, 718x478
>>16689926
HEEY BABY!
>>
>>16690129.

Fucking keked

Most obese guy claims skinny person should gain a few pounds hahaha. fucking gold
>>
>>16690204
Being 6'4 190 lbs, I still say that guy needs to eat/lift.
>>
>>16690121

You really shouldn't be talking down to anyone with those kinda stats. And I doubt you look like Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>16689926
Just like increasing penis size- there's nothing you can really do, and anyone saying otherwise is just milking money out of these wide-spread insecurities.

I'm 5'9 and a guys height has never even factored in to attractiveness. I don't get it. Though the majority of women feel otherwise, I can protest to the fact that there's also plenty that don't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.