[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 yo >no serious gf >still a virgin (a gril blew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sad me.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
sad me.png
5 KB, 205x246
>20 yo
>no serious gf
>still a virgin (a gril blew me once it was ok)
>future looks ok starting to learn software engineering soon
>have like 1/2 good friends and another 3-4 semi
>felling down as fuck for about a month about not having a gf

i dont know what to do desu i keep trying to push my self to do things i dont really want to not think about it, i have allways had thought of killing my self but usually i try to do shit to make them go away, its looking pretty grim for me i really need something to help me forget
>>
>>16689586
Are you me? I'm all of those things except your major
>>
>>16689595
Since nobody else is responding to this thread

>feeling cautiously optimistic with new semester
>qt girl in my philosophy class, I'll ask her out for coffee soon
>looking for someone to take a good picture of me (tfw Sartre minus cross-eyes) to use for friendsy or other dating app
>if all else fails, I'll just wait for the right person to come along (not "The One", just someone who I like and who likes me)

Don't lose hope, OP. And even if you are lonely, it'd be a pretty petty thing to throw your life away over. It would devastate your friends, family, and even people that barely knew you. Bertrand Russell nearly killed himself as a lonely adolescent but went on to become one of the greatest philosophers of all time. There was no way he could have known then that he would go on to do anything great, he just stuck it out.
>>
>>16689669
Ill probably wont end it i got family and friends that love me, i just want a qt gf and to afraid to try and get one
I just want a girl to hit on me
>>
>>16689718
Yeah, I know how you feel. I've never been hit on. The greatest moment of my life thus far was my first (and only) gf telling me she loved me, before I told her the same.
>>
>>16689732
The sad thing is that im not ugly ( i presume) im pretty smart and i dont got a self asteem problem

It just that i dont know how to strike a conversation with some one i dont know with out knowing what there in to
>>
>>16689586

- read the Mystery Method
- go out, go to venues, even on your own
- get hobbies and activities, do sport, force yourself to do small talk at college/work/whatever to socialize more.

Good things in life don't fall from trees, OP.
>>
>>16689747
- dont really enjoy reading but will try as last resort
-idk about that going out isnt a problem for me
-got shit ton of hobbies only problem they are mostly stuff you do alone (playing video games/piano)
-i try to but i allways get this feeling that this is not the real me
>>
>>16689747
What's the Mystery Method?
>>
>>16689586
Why'd you pick software eng., just out of curiosity?
>>
Social recluse for most of my life.

Depressed til 21/22 (made a pact i'd by done with it one way or the other by 22. a nice even number. Date passed, guessed I was living and told myself I'd never let myself be depressed again)

First kiss at 23

First sex at 24

First girlfriend at 26.

Just keep going. As long as you do, and as long as you keep trying, there's always a chance for it to get better.

If I ended my life at 22 I'd have missed out on a TON of amazing things.
>>
>>16689790
I studied film this year but i have grown weary of it and i fear for my economical future (father is pretty rich i allready own a 700k house becuse of him) but i want to earn things by myself and that seems to be the most profitable job that i like
>>
>>16689803
Thanks, well, good luck with your studies. About your issue, have you tried picking up some good literature. Helped me a lot.
>>
>>16689797
Im not sure i can drag it another 3 years
>>
>>16689797
This gives me hope. I'm a late bloomer in everything else, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.