[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help on a rimjob issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aaaaaa.jpg (39 KB, 560x487) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
39 KB, 560x487
Hello male of 21 here, I've come back here to get some advice.

I've been seeing this girl for a while to the point where we're in an obvious relationship.

I'll start off with saying we're busy people but do make time to communicate a lot. We see each other at least once every month and it works so far.

We've been getting to the sexual activities. I haven't been able to do too much to her because we usually are together at the end of the month and that happens when she's on her period a lot.

Last time I was with her we had the house to ourselves for 5 days with christmas. We did a lot of stuff but were unable to have sex due to some issues (she was starting to bleed again and she is a bit too tight for me), so we did other stuff to have fun.

At one point she rimmed me, which we both know is a fetish of mine and she was eager to provide. Afterwards we talked a bit about it and she said she liked it, and she liked how I reacted.

Then now she just said while she did like it, she felt a bit dominant which made her feel less sexy as she puts it. We both concluded it might be because I haven't been able to do much dominant to her (I'm usually quite dominant) and left it at that.

Is there anything I can do about this? If it starts to become a problem I guess I need to stop hoping for rimjobs as it might scare her off? Some general advice please.
>>
Just slap her around and call her dirty things. Claw back into the domination factor as you enjoy it or that'll be your assholes last kiss.
>>
>>16689532
I like your choice of words.

I just have to make her feel submissive as she does it? Any other tips to do that than you mentioned? I'm quite in a vulnerable position when she does it so I'm a bit at loss on what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 568x335
>>16689532
>>16689535
>>
>>16689580
>>16689532
Anyone else have something to add?
>>
Sit on her face. You stay dominant while getting a rimjob. It's a win win
>>
sit on her face, force her into it

funny though, I like rimming my gf but it feels submissive to me doing it, so I push her down on the bed, etc while doing it

>btw gargle after even if it's clean

tequila shots work too
>>
>>16689703
Thanks for the tips, gonna talk about it with her this evening.

Anything else I can propose or do to make her feel more submissive?
>>
>>16689688
This
>>
>>16689716

You're a lucky man.

I think as long as you're generally dominant, and you don't start out with the rimjob, then the rimjob probably won't ruin the experience for her.

Some stuff that might increase her sense of your dominance:

Run your hand up the back of her neck and grab a handful of hair on the back of her skull and pull her head back firmly while you grab her pussy with your other hand.

Slam her up against a wall. Optionally, turn her around and spank her.

Choking girls while fucking them doggy style always works like a charm (never fucked a girl that this did not drive wild... it's weird), but you're not fucking her... you could try a firm hand on her throat while making out, or something.

Firmly grab the back of her head while she blows you.
>>
>>16689769
Well I do choke her a lot, she loves it so maybe I should do that while she rims me? How could I do that?
>>
>>16689780

Haha, I dunno. Maybe put a collar on her right before she rims you? (Not that that would choke her, but it might work symbolically.)

I'm not very good at doing this, but getting a girl to verbalize that she wants to do to you the thing you want her to do to you, is pretty dominant. I.e. get her to say "I want to lick your asshole" or "Please, daddy, can I lick your asshole" or something like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.