[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make this girl stop being annoying? There is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Vesna Rozic.jpg (27 KB, 350x504) Image search: [Google]
Vesna Rozic.jpg
27 KB, 350x504
How can I make this girl stop being annoying?

There is this girl in class whom constantly looks back and stares me for a few seconds. I always pretend I don't notice and I keep looking at the blackboard.
I thought she would stop soon enough, but she hasn't, and it's becoming annoying.

Should I tell her to fucking stop being a child?
>>
>>16688726
Let your pee pee do the talking
>>
Is she ugly or attractive? Either way she has a crush on you, to stop her from doing this shit just talk to her after class, "Hey i noticed you keep looking at me, do you have an issue with me?" then when she says w/e say "I'd appreciate it if you stopped looking at me, im not interested"

Done.
>>
>>16688741
Physically attractive, but not someone I'd get involved with. She's known for sleeping with anyone and partying often, not at all my kind of thing - rather she's pretty much the opposite.
>>
>>16688770
Literally just talk to her anon. Tell her you notice her staring at you and ask what she wants from you. She"ll tell you she wants to fuck and you reject her. Problem solved
>>
>>16688726
Why put a dead person as pic related?
>>
>>16689050
Nobody said pic related.
But she definitely was wife material.
>>
>>16689057
I phrased that badly. I know that the girl you are talking about isn't pic related nor do I think that was implied, but why would you post a pic of somebody you seem to have personally known? I don't know her, I merely recognise her, because she was in the news a few years ago. It doesn't seem wrong to me—why would it be wrong?—but I was just interested. Sorry to bother you.
>>
>>16689102
>but why would you post a pic of somebody you seem to have personally known?
I don't know her personally, nor I ever did.
I only know her because she was a well-known and skilled chess player.
Why would you think I personally knew her?
>>
well i also encountering the same problem like you,but other classmate do realise,but then she said she liked me that looked serious,but thats just me.the problem is i dnt like her,plus theres 0% i will even fall for her even if she continues to stares me.the thing is i dont want to post the same question that almost similar as yours,but im telling you...i feel you bro.
>>
>>16689129
Because I'm retarded and jump to conclusions. I assumed that because you said she was wife material, doubting somebody would say that, just knowing her for her chess skills. Since I said I jump to stupid conclusions, I don't play chess, so I didn't recognise her for that. I just heard about the fund raiser for her medical treatment a few years ago in slovenian media. Again, I'm sorry for my stupid remark.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.