[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
adv I want to die, what should I do? >find a hobbie maan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 337194.jpg (78 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
337194.jpg
78 KB, 520x320
adv I want to die, what should I do?

>find a hobbie maan
>just go out and talk to people maan, I did it and it worked why don't you do it too, you can do it
>the meaning of life is arbitrary maan, just invent your own and go for it
>you should leave 4chan maan
>what the fuck is wrong with you
>I feel sorry for you
>you are such an idiot
>why is that guy such an idiot?
>[something dumb that makes me want to never see another human being again]
>I totally know how you feel/-but is your life fine now?/well no
>take this vitamin supplement maan
>take this med maan, totally better than placebo
>don't drink alcohol, alcohol is evil, just hang on there
>everything will turn out just fine
>[extremist idea]
>just fuck some whores
>just do LSD
>just do ketamine
>just [insert some dumb edgy shit like parachuting]
>you need to be more in touch with nature
>you need a religion
>you need to read Nietzsche
>just read some more books and you will be fine
>educate yourself maan
>just kill yourself already
>>
Humans are resilient animals. You can either live, or die. That's your prerogative.
>>
Do all that and then kill yourself.
>>
Here's a new one to your list. Meditate. My life is much better since I start meditating. Just sit for 20 min alone with eyes close trying not to think in anything, slay every though that comes to your head. Its not a hippie karma chakra energy bullshit. Its a mind excercise about discipline.
>>
Get a job that keeps you busy and voraciously consume media in your free time. This'll stop you from thinking about any big picture questions or upsetting stuff.
Works for me.
>>
>>16688724
why haven't you done it? serious question.
>>
File: 1447380163606.jpg (51 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
1447380163606.jpg
51 KB, 500x711
>>16689462
i agree with this faggot it sounds stupid, but like every other skill, you have to practice to make it better and if your sense of self is sharpened you question y ppl kill themselves in the first place.

chances are u dont believe this shit so my adv: buy that helium suicide kit. everything else seems like too much effort or money or just a shitty way to die. leave easy fk the police
>>
Guys i think he just did
>>
>>16688724

Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one: See a doctor. It's not going to fix it immediately, but it is the right place to start.
>>
>>16689572
Good for him.
>>
OP.
Let me tell you my one reason for living at the moment, and it is the only thing that is still keeping me alive.
The people I still care about in my life would be hurt if I killed myself more than if I died a natural death.
I know it's not much, but knowing that my final actions will make them blame themselves or each other is too much.
That is why I need to keep living and hope something outside my power finishes me off sooner than later.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.