[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I ask to my gf if she would like to buy some lube, since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1439802521582.gif (2 MB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
1439802521582.gif
2 MB, 450x448
How do I ask to my gf if she would like to buy some lube, since it might involve that it means that we will do sex next time we meet?

> I don't want to appear as someone that thinks only about sex, because it is not true and it makes my effort in other things with her useless.
You know, anons, girl pay attention to those particulars, and I'm really into her I don't want to make errors.
>>
just buy some fucking lube yourself and bring it you stupid fuck
>>
>>16688534
moron there are too many fucking lubes out there. What if she don't like "Faggotry Strawberry flavour" or "Sea Fart".
Talking is always the best, and I need a line to start talking about that.
>>
>>16688542
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

holy shit you are a pathetic faggot
>>
>>16688550
Whoa, sure, that's the spirit of /adv/.
Go to /b/, useless fag, and fap to trap.
>>
>>16688524
> needs lube for sex

Unless you're doing anal, in which case obviously get some. Maybe just get an unflavored one?
>>
>>16688573
I now, but since she cannot get the pill we need condoms, and after a few minutes, condom get dry and she doesn't lube properly, so I wanted to try.
Unfortunaly they run out of a unflavored one based on water (and condoms need that kind of lube).
>>
>>16688542
First time its not important what you use. If shes into you she'll make an effort and pick out somsthing she likes.
>>
>>16688591
If "she doesn't lube properly" you're doing something wrong. Probably going to fast to fucking. Try getting her to cum first, by finger or mouth. If you can't do that, you're the one with the problem.

Get lube at any drugstore ffs.
>>
>>16688573
Once you get out of high school or very early college, lube becomes more necessary.

>>16688524
Just buy some lube. It really doesn't matter and it's not that hard. He'll, you can go to fucking Walmart and grab some. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>16688524
Dude, she's your girlfriend. Are you that insecure that you think she'll dump you/think less of you because of this? She's with you for a reason, and it's not like this is the first time you've had sex with her.

I share the opinion of other anons that it honestly doesn't matter what lube you get, but if you're really that worried she won't like it, just talk to her. Ask her if she has a preference, so that you'll "know what to use when it's time." If she flips out, I swear to god, she'd be irrational and not worth it in the long run anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.