[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me if I did the right thing >at friends house drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1362722882953.jpg (621 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1362722882953.jpg
621 KB, 360x360
tell me if I did the right thing

>at friends house drinking with a couple of other friends and my gf
>gf nags me for an hour straight for my brother to pick us up
>I finally ring him, he come to pick us up
>gf says she wanted to then stay there which is what I first suggested because our cars were there
>loose my shit at her, tell brother its all good and tell him sorry
> around 1am, tell gf I'm going to bed when is she coming?,
>tells me she'll be in bed soon
>wake up at 5am to her and another guy (who was my friends house mate - this guy was spewing and rolling in dirt all night) on the couch, with separate blankets next to each other
>loose my shit, guy she was next to shits it and goes in his room,
>ask gf wtf, says nothing happened
>ask one other person who was awake if anything happened, his response "what ever your gf said was right, im not getting involved"
>gf doesn't apologize and rants on about how she did nothing etc
>wait 3 days for an apology, does not give one
>break up with her

a friend of mine tells me that I'm in the wrong because "I dont own her" which is fair enough but why be in a relationship if you going to do that?

was I in the right? I mean who does this to their partner in the first place?
>>
>>16688309
Haven't you posted this already?
>>
>>16688313
no?, did I do the right thing?
>>
>>16688309
>what ever your gf said was right, im not getting involved
It was ogre, of course you should have broke up with her.
>>
>>16688313
there are 3 other versions only slightly different over the last two weeks
>>
I think the first half of the evening sounds a bit heated. She said she wanted to go, you didn't, had to put extra effort into it by calling your brother, her changing her mind. It's shitty but it sounds more like a regular argument.

However things went, your gf decided she wanted to stay in the end. And had too much fun to go to bed with you at the same time. i wouldn't have been too concerned about the guy on the couch with the separate blankets either. Until the person in the room with them gave that dodgy response.

Now is he trustworthy? Does he have any reason to fuck around about the situation? For me, my opinion on the night either stands or falls with what this guy said. For you it obviously doesn't. In a good, steady relationship, you wouldn't have even asked if anything happened, because you'd trust her. The fact that you don't makes me think there are reasons for your distrust, that might make this entire night the drop that overflowed the bucket, so to speak. I guess the question isn't if you acted well, but why you don't trust her (and if that's fixeable, and/or worth fixing it)
>>
>>16688309
You're in the right. I don't see why she has to be apathic to you. Find someone who will care about you as much as you care about them
>>
>>16688356
I understand the whole trust issue and what not, but this should not have occurred to start off with, why would she be entertaining someone else, and form what I saw when I crept up behind them it was like she was flirting with him
>>
>>16688366
Exactly, I'm not going to look like a cuck am I , so what I believe I did was correct
>>
What you did was 100% right OP. She was lookin to cuck you somethin fierce. Think about it, if nothing happened then that person you asked would've said so. The only reason to give a dodgy answer is if they don't wanna throw your GF under the bus and suffer consequences, but also don't want the consequences of lying to you. You did the correct thing.
>>
>>16688309
Oh yeah, no bro, don't let your cuck friend tell you anything you did nothing wrong. Your ex is a stupid bitch.
>YOU DON'T OWN HER!!11!!!
That's what people who are okay with cheating and cucking say.
>>
>>16688309
>tell gf I'm going to bed when is she coming?
>tells me she'll be in bed soon.
>wake up at 5am to her and another guy on couch.

Literally if my girlfriend did this, i'd tell her off and be like wtf? IFFFFF at all she wasn't apologetic, she'd get DUMPED on the spot, no pump just dumped on the spot.

That is 100% Not girlfriend material right there, thats irresponsible whoreish behaviour. My women acts respectful and if she accidently does something that looks wrong she better get on her knees and beg otherwise out the door.

Good for you breaking up with that whore, i bet shes fucking that friend of yours right now.
>>
>>16688309
>a friend of mine tells me that I'm in the wrong because "I dont own her"

Absolutely right! you don't own her, and she doesn't own you and that's why it's completely in your right to break up with her for what ever reason you fucking want.

And the fact your friend even said some bullshit like that, I personally would be questioning if it's even worth him having him as a friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.