[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
Didn't see one.
>>
J
Thankyou for being my rock
You really give a fuck
It's so refreshing
I love you so fucking much
A
>>
>>16688092
To the lady who sent me dvds from the states, we had some good times watching those movies together. Still got Wall-E, hopefuly your bakery went well! I miss the valentine cookies and all the late nights we spent getting to know each other always a place in my heart for you KMM.
>>
>>16688092

I'm in love with you and I think you're in love with me.

I hope it works out, I truly do. I wish I could make you trust me but that will just take time.

and I have time. :)
>>
J
Seeing you is painful so I'm solving it by not feeling anything at all.
>>
>>16688092
T
I wish I could tell you how I feel about you
I'm worried you see me as a little sister
Or just a friend
I love being your friend
I just want something more
This fever is making me delirious
I think about you a lot
You make my heart flutter like a schoolgirl's
I like like you
-S
>>
>>16688092
A,
Hey.
Is everything ok? You went dark on me for no particular reason at all. I enjoyed talking to my parallel twin across the pond.
I thought you might have blocked me, but there wasn't really anything in conversation that would warrant that response.

If you want to stop talking that'd fine, but I didn't think you did. I know you lurk on here, so give me a sign will you? I mean it was how we met in the first place.

-T
>>
M
I unintentionally put you through a lot of shit and you did the same to me. I hope we can work it all out in the future. <)
>>
>>16688157
>J
>Seeing you is painful so I'm solving it by not feeling anything at all.

I have the same problem with a J.
>>
Jess,

Was there ever anything there at all? The way you would always make eye contact with me in a crowd. The way you began to wink at me. The subtle touching.

But now it's as if you have no time for me. I don't see why things would have changed... I haven;t done anything differently.
>>
E,
I'm worried about us. I don't want anything we have to slip away. I just need you to be a part of this marriage too. I'm sorry for being so difficult, you know this. I just want to know if you're really happy with your life right now. I'm trying, I really am. I'd try anything to make you truly happy. You just need to open up to me, that's what I'm here for. You're my best friend, that's not going to change. I'm not ready to give up on us, ever. I love you.

-A
>>
>>16688284
some J is fucking with my head as well. damn
>>
dear muffin, i loved the way you grabbed my arm today and you lent next to me and how i could feel the warmth of your body and breasts. it made me feel good to feel like i was protecting you when was watching all that stuff happen today. but i can't get too attached your not mine and i have made i promise to my self that i would never go out with you. sometimes i wish you would leave me alone so it is easier but i am always waiting to hear from you, this hurts me a lot to say. maybe one day i will feel better.
>>
>>16688270
I hope so too.
>>
J,
Please allow me to move on. Let me be.
>>
You're the best.
Thanks for being you.
>>
One of the many J's,
I'm very glad you're here.
>>
Hey.
I dreamt of you last night. I know you're putting up a front, because maybe you really loved me. I would have been fine with it, because even though you wanted me to fight for myself, I know you were scared of doing the same to me. Everyone was scared for me... that night you texted me back, I was scared for me, too.

I dreamt he found me, in the apartment we shared. I screamed and I cried and yelled for help, but no-one came. I was weak again. Did you hear my screams...? Did you wait and come later on purpose...? Even as others tried saying they didn't hear me...?
>>
>>16689239
Did you learn that this is not correct...?
Did you learn anything...?

...?
>>
Dear bitch,

Fuck you, seriously go fuck yourself, i loved you as the motherfucking piece of shit you were, now i don't.
I hope that fucking asshole treats you like the waste of human being you are fucking cunt, and don't even come back begging to me because i've been fucking your best friend for two months.
Don't ever try to come in my life again whore because i'm afraid i will tell you to fuck off so badly people will think i'm an asshole like you are bitch.

Sincerily, giant dick johnny
>>
>>16689259
...?
>>
Why?
>>
J-

I'm gonna miss it. You know, the small things. You smiling wide at me, chit chatting whenever it gets slow, those sorts of things. But you know I closed and locked the door.

Maybe in another lifetime we'll have a chance at this. What say you?

-M
>>
Insight of the day: Almost everyone is a pedo---phile. I hope. Even if you don't want kids.
>>
>>16688157
>>16688284
>>16689034

I'm a J, innocent until proven guilty.

Also,
Dear S,

I'm moving soon, we had fun, and I love you still to this day, maybe we will see each other, maybe not. Just know I never wanted to lose you, especially not the way I did.
>>
>>16689440
Where are you moving?
>>
>>16689478
Same state, a few counties away. Slim to none chance I would ever see anyone I know again
>>
Initials?
>>
>>16689506
>JH

now you guess what state I am in.
>>
T,
I sure talked about you a lot today. Guess you're the most important thing in my life right now. Don't judge me.
>>
How you gonna call me your bestfriend but dont message me, talk to me when we hang out and even lead me on sometimes just to let me know im in the friendzone? Fuck you. Hope you realize this shit oneday.
>>
Jesse,

You're a fat, slobbish, directionless waste of space. The worst part about it is that I've seen what you're capable of. I've seen how talented you are. Yet, you made the brilliant decision to skip college and now look at you. You're posting on Facebook about how nonchalant you are about being a jobless loser who still lives with your parents.

That's a load of bullshit and you know it. I've seen the real Jesse. I know the real Jesse. He's a spineless, insecure little coward who tucks his tail in beneath his legs whenever anyone gives him a dose of the real world. No wonder you're depressed all the time.

The only difference here is that I don't wish you get any treatment. Fuck you, fuck your mental health, fuck your physical health, fuck your dreams, your hopes, your aspirations, and fuck your future. Who am I kidding? You don't have a future. I know your future: mooching of your parents, whining online, watching old sci-fi movies that nobody gives a fuck until you die of a heart attack on your recliner from the 37th consecutive fried donut. I hope I'm proven right.

...and to think I used to have feelings for you.

- I'm not leaving my initials here. I know you read these threads, so I know you'll read this post, you unkempt spic.
>>
N this is the last time I'm going to let you blow me off for no reason or even a text
you must have a whole book of excuses but I'm not a fucking magazine subscription you get to just renew every once in a while then pretend I don't exist the rest of the time
you can't possibly be so stupid that you don't understand what you're doing, so I guess I don't mean that much to you in the first place
this isn't the first time you've done this to someone, and its not the first time someone has done it to me
I already gave you the nice version of this talk, and you did the same exact thing anyway
I woulda died for you, but its time I stop pretending you're with me just to not feel alone
I hope whatever you did instead of bothering with me this time was worth it
A
>>
>>16688092

Dear misophonia anon,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkyj3ju1aI

I guess not all people with misophonia are like this but now I understand why you're always so edgy and crawling in your skin everyday.
>>
>>16689727
You got trail mix AND a granola bar?!

Lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>16689616
Hi A,

Jesse here, think the Internet has rotted your brain and turned you into a twisted person. You're a disgusting unwashed directionless spic yourself, without your anger issues and delusions you wouldn't be here crying. You're just jealous, you don't deserve friends. All your lies, drama and shittiness should be kept to yourself. You're useless in anyone's life and you only bring drama.

Now you make up futures for anyone you know because you're heading down the toilet faster than strangers can actually flush you out of their system.

The thing that will make you kill yourself is other people's success without you hanging onto it. that's why you're pissed at the thought of that happening and it is happening.

That's your future not mine. Disrespectful bitch. The difference is you're an idiot online and you will always be trash trying to trash everyone you know so you feel better about your own stupidity.

Kill yourself.

- Jesse
>>
>>16689727

What the fuck is this real
>>
Please don't get in touch when you get back. Please stay away from places I frequent. Please find a new girl that's obviously not as good as me. Please move away. Please go be in another city. Please stop working out. Please lose your beard. Please turn fat and bitter. Please stalk me on Facebook and miss me so much it hurts. Please never sleep at night. Have sweet dreams about me only to wake up to realize you can't have me any longer.

I want you so fucking bad.
Please stay the hell away from me.
>>
>>16689787

Please stop thinking anyone cares about besides the little suction zone that you create online. And please do all those things when it applies to me. Please stay the fuck away. Please stop thinking I care, I only care because the thought of you existing around me is sickening. Please go.
>>
>>16689787
>>16689802
What's the actual fuck?
Please go guys.
>>
>>16689727
WHAATTT???? the hell? initials
>>
>>16689811

Who /miso/ here?
>>
>>16689787

Looks like I hit a nerve. Still… what is this? Man, why can't you just talk to me?
>>
>>16689815

M
>>
To J.
I wanted you to get out of my head so bad that's hurt. So now i know what it feels like to not doing what I should do. I won't be that innocent girl anymore. I'll make a line between us to make sure everything is still in my control.
But I don't know if there's anything i can do about once it happens. Cause you know,it happens.
>>
Hey -- It's On ME!
>>
>>16689822
I know you. sup
>>
>>16689820

You wrote this, you play the victim all the time then switch from depression to hurting everyone around you. That's not normal, you hurt a lot including your own family. At one point you blamed me and tried to make me miserable. It's easy for you to forget these things. I don't hold a grudge but you have to fix your issues. I won't be around and don't expect me to be around for your own sanity please.

- j
>>
You're my favorite.
>>
>>16689782
My first name doesn't start with an A, so I assume you're a different Jesse than the one I'm referring to. Believe me, this one deserves the shit. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
This is so cute I can't believe it's real.
>>
>>16689853

A is for Anon, since you're a coward. What's your initials?
>>
>>16689853
But mine started with an A. God damn J.
>>
>>16689820
Hey girl you got this (select all images with waffles)
>>
>>16689854

>thinks it's real

Oh boy, trolls have got you by the proverbial nutsack.
>>
>>16689853
>>16689858

Answer the anon pussy
>>
There's an old internet saying about the Special Olympics how that go?
>>
>>16689853

>piece of shit projects their own piece of shit traits to anon
>doesn't leave initials like a bitch coward
>calls anon with real name written a coward
>thinks other anon deserves shit

Kill yourself.
>>
>>16689858
>>16689875
J.T.

Happy, fuckers?
>>
>>16689880

That you're a retard AJ. The king of retards in denial.
>>
Jesus this thread is so fucking shitty now.
>>
>>16689887
They call me "The Viking." They call you "shit for brains." lol
>>
>>16689886

Post your real first name since you posted Jesse's
>>
>>16689893

You have it in reverse pal. You literally have autism.
>>
I love J.C. and the excitement of being somebody that matters.
>>
>>16689895
Answer the anon, bitch
>>
>>16689899
I'm like paper you're like glue. Write words on me and they stick you, boo.
>>
>>16689901

Jesus Christ is Satan in disguise. False prophet made by man.
>>
>>16689906

Autism
>>
>>16689911
WHaaatt??

Some Gnostics actually think that is something of the case.

that's why the early Christians crucified Gnostics.
>>
E.
I really enjoyed my time with you.
Yesterday you said you were not happy, and you'd like to look elsewhere. You said it in the nicest way possible, to protect my feelings.
But it hurt.. it hurt like hell.
I know I'm just not good enough for you. I'm doing my best but... it's not enough for you.
I'm not gonna hold you back.
Go on and be happy :(
In a few weeks I'll be fine.. for now I'm just crying alone.
I love you
A.
>>
>>16689915
And there you are babycakes
>>
>>16689895
>>16689905
Jennifer

Is this my comeuppance? If so, I guess I deserve it.
>>
>>16689918

Religion is man made and the bible says do not worship false idols and false prophets.
>>
>>16689923

You were mean to Jesse for no good raisin. You both kiss and make up now you spics.
>>
>>16689927
>no good reason
Oh, eat shit.
>>
>>16689929

Who misophonia here? I have trail mix and granola bars.
>>
But I believe the Gnostic argument would go something like this:

>>16689924
Everything is man-made, including man.

And women. So why can't I worship anything, and/or everything.

I dont' understand.

But then again, I'm autistic.
>>
>>16689918
>>16689924
>>16689938

“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

"Better to have something to believe in and exist than to believe in nothing and not exist at all."
>>
>>16689947
At first I didn't get it, then I thought I got it, and then I realized that I didn't get it and now I think I sort of get it.

best I can do without googling like an autist
>>
We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams. Let's move along.
>>
>>16689984

I will agree to move along,
>>
>>16689990

Who moving along to /miso/ here?
>>
>>16689992

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MISOPHONIA
>>
Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

No, I didn't understand it the first time.
>>
>>16690000
This makes me sad.

The Bible fucked up man. Fucking Irish faggot edited all the good shit out. Gospel of Mary, Gospel of Thomas…
>>
T, who are the most complicated woman I have ever met.

Is there something between us, or do you just see me as a fwb. I think I'll be able to deal with both (hoping for the first), but not knowing is fucking slaughtering me.

I have never met a woman that's more hard to read.
>>
Why would God give a fuck about who didn't obey they parents?

God has got to know that some parents will KILL your ass.
Why would a superior being be so petty?
>>
>>16690000

Leviticus 25:44-46 - Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. (Read More...)

Exodus 21:20-21 - And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. (Read More...)

Exodus 21:16 - And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Ephesians 6:5 - Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Colossians 4:1 - Masters, give unto [your] servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 2:18 - Servants, [be] subject to [your] masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Titus 2:9-10 - [Exhort] servants to be obedient unto their own masters, [and] to please [them] well in all [things]; not answering again; (Read More...)

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Exodus 21:1-36 - Now these [are] the judgments which thou shalt set before them. (Read More...)
>>
>>16690011
I love you.
>>
>>16690010
My parents killed me. That's why I'm here.
>>
>>16690000

Psalms 27:10 - When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Colossians 3:21 - Fathers, provoke not your children [to anger], lest they be discouraged.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Isaiah 49:15 - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Ezekiel 18:20 - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Luke 17:3 - Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

1 John 2:1-29 - My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: (Read More...)
>>
>>16690013

God loves you anon
>>
>>16690000

This is what cowardly evil people do, kill their child instead of bring the good out of them.
>>
At least someone here can do something besides bitch about cumsluts
>>
>>16690075
>not harvesting the young for raw resources

do you even /tyranid/
>>
File: 1401682418978.jpg (51 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1401682418978.jpg
51 KB, 500x331
Do me a favor and rip my fucking heart out already. I'm tired of thinking about you and being depressed. We both know I have feelings for you. Hell, everyone knows. I'm about as subtle as a pack of angry gorillas driving a fire truck when it comes to showing affection. And ignoring me and it is only gonna be worse in the long run. As much as I'd like to say something to you, I can't. Because I'm a coward.
>>
>>16688289
I was gonna write to a Jess too. I hope it's not the same one
>>
L,
So many things left... It was not supposed to end like this, or at least, not now. I want to feel happy about you moving on, but I can't, it's just overwhelming. I still feel the same about you, I just need you to stay. I need you there when I wake up, I need you to hug me and tell me it was just a nightmare and stay in bed well into the day and then tell me how hungry you are, then I'll ask you if you want to go and have breakfast. I need another last kiss, hell I don't need another last kiss, I need another first kiss. I still rembember the first one. I still rembmber the chills you gave me, and I can feel the ones you give me now, even if everythings over. God fucking dammit. I need you. I still need you as much as the very first day. I just want you back. Solo quiero que vuelva mi gata...
>>
>>16689919
>>16690192 here. I know that feel, anon.
>>
>>16689239
Initials? I know it's almost impossible but...
>>
>>16690131
the hell? initials
>>
>>16690008
Initials?
>>
>>16690190
A Jess M?

Honestly she's like the 3rd Jess I've had a thing for the past few years.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449011186561.jpg (43 KB, 633x696) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449011186561.jpg
43 KB, 633x696
Stay positive, life is easier that way. You da best!
>>
>>16690453

Life is only good if you're a chad or a chadette. Don't forget money, lots of it.
>>
File: 2014-08-22-Speed Dating.jpg (133 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-22-Speed Dating.jpg
133 KB, 700x566
OK I'll bite,
Dear Andrew,
I really like you, a lot a lot. I haven't liked someone this much in a while, not this quickly anyway. You scare the hell out of me though, you remind me so much of my ex and it's really scary. Not only that but you're gorgeous and your dick is 10/10 like, what are you doing with me babe? Anyway, I am trying my best to be casual about you, to just keep down playing my emotions, but man do I obsess when I'm alone. Not just about you, but about me not being that great. I'm terrified that you will realize you never liked me all that much, just like my ex, you were just afraid of being alone. If that is the case that will kill but I'm happy to have the fun we've had for now.
Seriously, I need someone like you so bad it's crazy. I have been shit all over for years and suddenly my life is good, and then you came in, now it's suddenly great? I'm scared, so scared of what will happen. But fuck me good til then, and i'll suck you good. Thanks
-K
>>
>>16690540

I have lots of money as chad with a chadette gf. We both still live like neet robots. We treat human interactions as peace keeping missions. We read books everyday to unlock and probe our own human psyches. Exposing ourselves to extreme trauma and conditioning ourselves to extreme emotional pain. Hostility is foreign and is a traumatic experience for her but I always protect her smile. In the end she's the only one that's going to know me. Women are my passion but I'll live like a robot till the day I die. Also my penis restored itself from various exercises, it is now making its progress to being 7.5 in length, girth is still fluctuating. Diet is the main culprit couple with sedentary activities. She does not read here and she is in another country for three months. I love all women in equal and would like a polyamorous relationship with me and my open gf with another conversation robot woman. Women are my world as a man but I also like being a robot man. Augmentations shall be the future.

Also I am monogamous and loyal, I will fulfill your every carnal desire. I am a robot of pleasure.

Bzzzt bzzzzt *explodes*
>>
CJL I can't stop seeing your green eyes when I close mine
Every
Time
In public I think I see you and it feels like a kick to the stomach then I realize it isn't you and I forget why I'm alive
I think I'm going insane and maybe I should embrace it and an hero
I just want to stroke your hair and hug you while you talk
I miss you but I can never come back kid, your rejection broke me
DWL
>>
>>16690727
Jewish pussy
>>
You're obviously playing games. Good for you.
>>
>>16690735
And?
>>
>>16690768
They usually stink. Gotta clean em well.
>>
>>16690767

Games are good mental stimulation.

>>16690768

Nothing wrong with Jewish love. My gf is half.
>>
I like how thanks to 99% of dumb guys out there, men are supposed to chase the girls and prove their worth to them. I'm not even bitter. It's just funny to think what the world would look like if all guys would stopped putting out tomorrow. Wine and dine me first, let me flirt a bit and then tell you no. I like it.
>>
>>16690767

You are playing them too.
>>
>>16690799
Not really.
>>
>>16690797

It's the way it's set up right now, women fight over men too. There's alpha women that get the first dibs on a guy and no one else can get him until she does. If the guy is uninterested well the poor guy gets messed up until he comes crawling back to the sexy alpha female.

Pretty kinky huh?
>>
>>16690775
Mfw I've got a Jewish cock
Mfw anon is mad
Mfw I have no face bc I'm here shitposting
>>
>>16690803

I like playing games with you. I think you have an interesting mind.
>>
>>16690810
Dream some more. Maybe be a little more humble.
>>
>>16690818
Well, thank you. Glad we agree :D
>>
>>16690818

You don't generate conversations if you don't have a personality.
>>
>>16690825
Where did that come from?
>>
>>16690824

Good, now who are you. you're so mysterious anon.
>>
>>16690832
Just a guy. Quite full of myself. For good reason in my twisted mind anyway. How about you?
>>
>>16690825
>>16690819

Meant for dreamer.
>>
>>16690837

Guys are mysterious and twisted indeed, do you shape your own reality?

I also a mysterious femanon but don't get it twisted I am taken silly goys.
>>
>>16690846
Who's the lucky one this time?
>>
>>16690850

It is a mystery but do not worry curious anon san.

w-Will you make a robot girl happy one day?
>>
>>16690859
That remains a mystery
>>
>>16690869

Mysteries are exciting
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (129 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
129 KB, 1680x1050
>>16688092
B,

I hope you come out with us next time. We spent the night together and made out naked, but you don't want to hang out?

You said we were definitely friends, and I was "neat", but friends hang out together. You could've smoked with us at the cigar lounge tonight, had a cigar with rum painkillers, eaten pizza at that posh stoner restaurant. But for some reason, you want to avoid me. I told you I wanted to be around my friends, and that's not just the five of us that went out tonight. That also includes you.

I was heartbroken this week, sure. I felt like shit every day. But if you want to just be friends, then actually be my friend. Don't share a bed with me and make me feel wanted, loved even, but refuse to even see my face. I don't want to believe you're that kind of person. You make me laugh, you like my shitty jokes and you actually read books. You're intelligent, you're beautiful, you seem sweet.

I hope you drink with us tomorrow, because despite myself, I miss you.
>>
J
This is a lil weird for me to say, mostly cuz i havent even told n or b, and i tell n everything so its weird for me to have secrets from em.

I know back in highschool i was probably one of the worse people ever, and i felt bad and still feel bad at times from how i acted. Ever since i got into spiritual stuff, ive been remembering my past, and no matter how much i try to forget it i cant.

Anyways i have/had feelings for you. When you were with chris, it made me feel really weird. I wanted to tell you how i felt, how i dont like hiw he treats you and doesnt respect you. But i remembered our past, and didnt want to ruin or new friendship. Which fucking sucks cuz everytime i saw you guys together it made me feel like shit.

And then you break up with him and moved off island to be with some dude (if i read all that fb stuff right) so it kinda made me upset since i wanted to tell you how i felt about you.

Then now apparently you moved back (sorry for not saying hi, i didnt know if that was you and have had awkward moments of approching people i thought i knew) i am having conflicted feelings now, if i should try talking to you and try for something or just ignore my feelings.
-p

This still feels weird to type since i never told my friend, was gonna tell him but decided not to, though i think he knew i had feelings for her
>>
>>16690540

Life is good as a chad m8 ;)
>>
Dear person I dont know what to call you anymore.

We've just finished our semester and we'll maybe our friendship. We dated and I loved every moment of it. Until that is you broke up with me over text for no reason, but even then I never got mad at you once, I felt like I was the bad guy. So I close myself off for a week not talking to anyone really, and just a point of self loathing. You started to talk to me again, and wanted to be meet before classes started. We meet and you and I chat for a while talking about things and just the general spectrum of life. That is until you cried in my arms and said how you needed me in your life and that you were afraid to lose me. You asked me if I wanted to get back together, like a complete fucking idiot I said yes.

We're back together and we're happy for a good four days, when you tell me you're a lesbian. I didnt get mad at you, I was the first one to support you on this. We were calm and cool, until I accidentally confirmed for a friend that you were gay. You lashed out and said you'd never trust me again, I've changed the friendship, and that I'm the one who fucked up. I admitted I was wrong and I hated myself even more, I didn't want to be self-destructive so I didn't do anything harming, just sad and self-hating.

After that you were right, our friendship did change, almost every week I did something to you that you found annoying, I found out because you're best friend told me this. I don't do anything other than talk and care for you as best as I can. Eventually Christmas rolls around and I still have the presents I got you, we open them with all our friends and they kiss each other because they're together in happy relationships. So here we are sitting together looking at the scraps of paper and wondering what happened to us, we never said anything to each other.
>>
Dear A
What the fuck is your problem?

I built up the courage to talk to you, to get close and hang out and yet you shaft me for some faggy half-jap that cheats on his gf any chance he can get??

Heres a guy with a somewhat stable life but dont even give him the chance cuz of some fucking fag you knew since you were a kid? I fucking wanted to be with you for you, not cuz youre a girl i wanna get with. But now all thats over, all because you wouldnt say goodbye before leaving. Cant wait to see you as the nect university of hawaii porn scandal or in the armature porn section
-p
>>
>>16688092

When will these height challenged robots learn? When will they stop polluting the air thar rightfully belongs to the robo chads and chadettes. When will they learn.
>>
>>16691076

Enjoy your weeknd bra.
>>
Thanks for the 3DS you gave me. It lived out its purpose as a Pokemon machine (your words) seeing as my boyfriend bought me X. Currently though I've been playing New Leaf all day every day. You could've taken it back in the break up but you passed it to me when I tried to give it back. I appreciate the parting gift. Also, I watched Harry Brown, good movie like you said!
- K
>>
I wish I could be with you right now.
>>
K,

You just have to choose to be friends with me dont you? Why cant you see that I'm a terrible person who you shouldnt be around? It seems like your other friends are much nicer and more productive and smarter and happier. I'm totally bringing you down, yet you still choose to spend time with me when those situations arise. I know it would benefit you immensely if you were to finally cut me from your life, but why cant you do this? If you dropped me you would be happier. I bring nothing to the table and am a relic of a bygone time. You are far too kind for your own good, and as much as I really do enjoy our friendship, if you were to drop me, it would help us both since I'd be able to excise the last thoughts about you in that way, and you wouldnt be saddled with such a pathetic and inferior fuck

-A
>>
M,
You're fucking insane. I started hating myself because of you. I started getting paranoid that even the most normal basic shit was hurting everyone around me, because of you. I don't need you. I won't chase you anymore, it's over, I'm done. I know you lied about loving me, anyways.
- M
>>
>>16689848
And you are mine. You know I'm in your corner till the end of time
>>
Just log on and read the message I left for you, god dammit.
It's been 9 months since we talked and 4 months since I sent the message and I don't even need you to reply i just want you to know I am sorry.
>>
Dear M,
I'll miss what we have, I'll miss you so much. You've really opened my mind..I'm so glad I met you! You're such a happy person, so easygoing life is just good for you. I'm so happy and so myself when I'm with you. I could've left everything I have, my man, my family and friends just to be with you in this life. Sometimes I think about all the things we could've done together, traveling, snowboarding, music festivals, hiking, getting high, so much sex with your perfect 8 in cock, oh your perfect beard, eyes, and nose lol .. I just wish life was really all about love. It is not. There's so much fucking shit that we have to deal with that I almost wanna kill myself. Adult life is so fucking boring. Damn, all we should need is love. Unfortunately, right now, in this world it is not enough and I have to put all this shit in a balance and follow the "right" path. That path is not with you... I want to accomplish so many things and with you and your drug addiction my dreams will never become true. I'm fucking hate that the reason why I like you so much is because drugs make you forget about the real life. I'm so sorry they don't let you get a better life. I'm so sorry you're in so much trouble. Fucking drugs. I really really liked you so much. I will never regret what we had. Hopefully in another life.

J
>>
A
You're so special beyond words or explanation, I wanted you for all that you are. I NEVER wanted you for only sex. I am sad to see someone that i looked up to just fade out of my life.. You were truly an inspiration to me and im very honored to have spent part of my limited time of this life with you. These months that have passed by have been the best i've ever had.
I hope you meet a wonderful person. I only hope that when you meet this person it makes you feel he way that I feel about you. I hope that whoever this person may be, that the thought of losing this person in your life terrifies you. I hope that when you meet this person all thoughts of emotional walls and running goes away for good. You deserve nothing but pure happiness! I hope you find true love someday. Love is the only way to grasp another human being and see their own self.No one can fully become aware of the very essence of another human being unless they love someone..
Please acknowledge the fact that I will always be here for you.. If you ever need to call for any reason, don't even hesitate. I could give a less shit if its some odd hour of the night, whether im sleeping, at the gym, or doing something extremely important. It will be worth putting things on hold just to talk to you. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a place to stay, im here for you. You are always welcome,I just wish I had the chance to hug you, and to embrace you the best possible way I can. I don't know when we'll see each other again G. What will this world be like when we do? We've gone through so many struggles on our own, and have seen so many horrible things, but i will think of you every time i need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in this world. Thank you A, thank you for making a huge impact in my life.
>>
>>16690443
Woah, yeah actually. I mean, I know she has a really common name so the odds are still pretty low it's her but this is still kinda weird
>>
D
I love you even though I can't ever even try to let you know. I have no desire to break up either of our marriages, and there's no way to avoid seeing you so often. I hope I'm doing a good job keeping it to myself. I'm sorry for even feeling this way. But I can't help it. You're amazing and beautiful. And I will always be there if you need me.
>>
K, your controlling behavior and crazy jealousy are driving us apart, not to mention it's annoying as fuck and each time I want to break free more and more. You're fucking yourself over with all this.
>>
>>16691332
Why would someone lie about loving you?
>>
S. You have no clue how much I have hurt over you. You tried to cover it up but I saw the look on your face and know it isn't just incompatibility, i completely repulse you and that hurts more than anything else.D.
>>
>>16688092
if you really think you can switch tables during a night out and skip phone calls all the time consider our friendship over. i have to take responsibility in the talk all the time coz you´re fucking lazy and never contribute anything, idk if weed made you passive or if you´re just an ignorant childish moron right now but the clock is ticking if you dont change the time is up and i´ll go have fun with someone else.
PS minecraft sucks, GTA sucks, CoD sucks and fuck you for always wanting to go for casual trash while not knowing anything about your only hobby
>>
-A-
I loved you, I wish I could turn back the clock and do things all over again. You hurt me and somehow I still feel that love for you deep down in my heart, although I don't think about you much anymore. You're the only girl I've ever truly loved, you're one of a kind and had the greatest personality ever. I know you think I only ever thought of you as a girl to have sex with, but deep down it was much more than that and I've never felt that way about another girl since you've faded out of my life. It hurts to see you dating a guy that doesn't make you happy and only makes your depression worse. I would have made you so happy but I never told you how I truly felt, and for that I'm sorry.
-A-
>>
J.I dont know how I will survive if i ever lose you D.
>>
>>16691384
please go back to Toronto and offer up meaningless apologies or phoenix and spew your bs mental masturbation...full circle bitch.
>>
>>16688092
A
Nice work on Relativity, but you really couldn't let the quantum thing slide?
C
>>
I took a pragmatic look at the world and decided that humans are inclined to be shit.

I'd like to think it's not purely due to themselves, but more due to the environments that we grow up in and the tendency for us to not be made aware of all the tools at our disposal. Or even a lack of understanding of how to use those tools. Even so despite this at my core I still am inclined to believe in the positives of humanity even when presented with reasons not to.

That whole ordeal with B should be a prime example since I believed I was at fault or at least that I wasn't understanding something I was doing wrong for a good period of time. I can't really say I hold much, if any, ill will towards her. If she needed help and I could provide it I'd be inclined to help her out.

I thought about our relationship over a good period of time. I admit I may be completely wrong but these are my thoughts and I;d like you to take them into consideration. You have a tendency to want me to do things but don't want to tell me what they are. You seem to expect me to know even if I don't really have the knowledge-base to know. When you'd be upset you constantly throw hints that something is up, but not what. You say and/or show that you don't want me to pry, or you outright ignore my "is something bothering you?" so I began to let things sit and only ask if you throw a lot of signals. Then you'll tell e but be pissed off I asked

You've made it very clear to me that you do want people to care about you and your struggles. Or at the very least for them to care about you as much as you do them. You project your thoughts/feelings onto me and berate me for them. All in all you are probably more outwardly anti-people than I am and cut people off before I do. The exception seems to be with people that hurt you, regardless of if they know it, and you seem to be more liable to gravitate towards them than anyone else.

1/2
>>
>>16692164
2/2
That argument(?) in September verified a lot of this. The whole time you were tossing accusations my way, implying I was trying to hurt you, and making accusations that I was accusing you of things & implying things about you. You said you had no reason to believe I cared & I hadn't shown certain qualities and so on but the truth was I had. I was sitting there and taking all the shit you threw at me. I was sad you'd think the way you did because the things I had done for you weren't done out of self interest. Not because I wanted anything. Or even wanted to get anywhere with you. I did them simply because I wanted to.

And ever since, I'm not sure why, but every so often you have accused me of things. It wasn't a "you do X all the time/sometimes/etc." or you checking me on my shortcomings in any way. You'd just go "You're looking down on people." without really ever trying to ask what I mean or see it from my perspective(though me being unclear in the first place is something I'm still working on) . And I can't see it from yours because you never really have anything more than a "I feel it." which, I can't really put too much weight into anymore since you've said the same time and again only to be completely wrong.

I just want to suggest you think about things pragmatically or think about why you feel the way you do. That awareness might be in part a maturity thing but I think it goes a long way. I love you and all but realistically I have more than enough reason to go off on you but never did.

Please take care of yourself,
SS
>>
>>16691674
You're doing a decent job of being evasive.
It hurts.
>>
>>16689697
It was totally worth it.
>and yeah I don't give a shit if you are alive or dead.

Honesty is the best policy.
>>
>Dear.....
You are cornered and you are staring to panic. But you deserve it because if I wasn't going to call you on your bullshit I would have killed you. But I'am happy I showed restraint informed the police and watching you squirm is fun enough.
>>
>>16691355
Please don't leave without saying goodbye.
>>
j- for the record I think that police report was bullshit, someone hated you for being beautiful.
>>
>>16692372

nope jp not at all.

-j
>>
>>16692332
>>16692372

this psycho woman jp needs to go to prison.
>>
>>16692410
Mines for a cunt of a man you self assuming prick.
>>
>>16692438

this woman jp needs to go to prison.
>>
>>166925>>16692410
And you would know, wouldn't you?
>>
If someone came up out of the blue and hit you with their car and kept on driving, wouldn't you try to find out who that mutherfucker was? And if you then found out they had a history of violence… who';s the psycho now?
>>
>>16692549
I'd fucking ruin them

LMAo no really though i would.
>>
>>16692549

If someone is making a police report on you this is the evidence they need. It's practically a death threat.
>>
>>16692549
>>16692555

A.P

This is not joking anymore, you are losing your mind. The last thing I want to do is give you another court case. We were more than caring to you but your problems are getting more severe and you've dragged you loved ones into this. Please stop for your own sakes. We know you browse 4chan religiously,

J
>>
>>16688092
Dear Moot
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>16692560
A police report for going on 4chan anon letters thread? Laughed out of 'court" doesn't even come close. What I"m saying is that someone who commits a violent act like -- oh -- shooting or stabbing someone -- is a genuine psycho. Someone aka Me who gets involved with that person and gets treated like shit by them is going to naturally be interested in this fact. So labeling the second party "psycho" and threatening to take them to court makes no sense at all. Or are you just kidding?
>>
>>16692616

Death threats are serious cyber crimes anon.
>>
>>16692555
Sad thing is that I dont' want to ruin him. Afterwards I just I wanted to see him cry and yell at him the way he did me but now that I know more I just want to hug him.
>>
>>16692620
Where did I threaten to kill someone? I don't want to kill or hurt anyone. Give this shit up man.
>>
>>16692620

You are an idiot. yeah - here judge see this letter by an anon I think is this person I'm talking about?
>>
A

I go crazy thinking about you more and more often now, and Ive even started to cry. It's been damn close to year, you know. Maybe you havent realized that, and thats okay.
But, if I can (which probably I can't, so It'll be as close to the day as possible) I do plan to visit you at work on the day it really has been a full year.
Funny that, it seems the only times you let me see you is on anniversaries of the times you broke my heart. And just last week you decided to break it even harder, for reasons I still cannot quite grasp or rationalize. I understand you have life issues to sort out, but must I be kept in the dark until then?

- N
>>
>>16692616
>>16692623

AP,

We know you have abandoment issues and that you were abused and traumatized in your past. Unfortunately you tend to fight me and everyone else for leaving you or for doing something without you. We tried to do the best we can and thought you can handle yourself. No one likes trouble and I'm sure you're just looking for affection. You also said that you're also a bit manipulative in your own words and I took that as a quirk.

I just can't be the one to be there for you, you keep insisting and I told you my reason why we can't work out and you agreed to that. I told you my reasons, I was physically exhausted from severe lung problems. I never told anyone about and this just made things worse. Death threats isn't funny AP, we didn't grow up together or understand each other too well. We can't be doing this anymore,

J
>>
>>16692513
I'm a man to dick head.
>>
Dear G,
I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS INFARCT WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
Initials?
>>
Fuck on out of my head now, waters. I can't be with you, and I have someone, so why won't you get out of my head?! I'm evicting you!
>>
>>16692661
Um,, I'm really sorry but I am genuinely not A.P.
>>
Dear Nicola
The time we spent together was amazing why did you leave with no explanation, i tried to stay friends but you've ignored me for three solid months then today when we meet up you go off on one about me seeing a new girl and start telling me how youve been fucking random people, i was to nice to say this to you but

FUCK YOU
fuck you, you cunt you treated me like shit and i put up with it, i contact you to ask why you had to start in on a stranger fucking shit today and you tell me never to contact you again, what so im supposed to be the bad guy here fuck you, fucking move already and stop shitting up everyday of my life with your presence.
>>
>>16692661

>>16692769

Remember what I said about you AP. You already proven that you are the best at what you do. Many asses to be kicked by you miss.

(Just not mines please, you're yummy in my tummy, get in my belly, you're erupting cause you jelly)

I don't think we belong in here hurting each other or anyone for that matter. I care about you and I've said everything I could ever say. I don't know how to reach you, but you know how to reach me Wonder Woman.

J
>>
Take all I have, it's yours. I want you to have it, to have everything.
>>
>>16688092
A
Fuck you. Seriously.
Z
>>
These letter threads hurt me so I am drawn to them. But still they hurt because I'm retarded.
However, right now I'm in a wonderful place making music and this pain makes my playing better.
>>
>>16691769

Because they have no one else in their life. Stringing me along made me stick around for longer.
>>
>>16692164
>>16692168
What's your job? This is a weird feeling I'm getting.
>>
Dear z
For all the time we have been dating I used to think about you all the time. It used to hurt me that your so dishonest. you are obviously using me and if we end up loving together in the next couple years i am just using you to get away from my parents and find someone better as I no longer find you attractive. Also ive been dating someone else since the incident and am using them for attention and money. You have fucked me up in so many ways and know that any promises i keep to you are lies.
>>
>>16692612
You're about a year too late, bud.
>>
Because of you, my life right now feels exactly like the dream I've had since I was fifteen. Except better, because there's been so many things I didn't have the imagination to dream about. And whenever I dreamt, I shamefully stopped myself because I thought the dream was unrealistic. I always had to tell myself that no one wanted to share that dream with me; thusly the dream was always disappointing. I've tried to forget it for good for such a long time, Jakob. But now it's happening. And it's so easy. And it's so right.
Jakob, you're exactly what I wished for. You're exactly what I need, and needed all this time. What makes this unreal is that you may be able to say the same about me.
I love you. I love your grey beard and your stomach, I love the Dalí-Tatoo on your back, I love your scars, I love your wrinkles - especially when you smile and laugh. I love the things you appreciate about me. You love the things about me that I'm proud of, and that I want to be appreciated for. But you also love the things about me that I'm ashamed of or unsatisfied with. And then you go on helping me change them any way - simply by being with me, going to places with me, reading with me, discussing matters with me, relaxing with me. Taking me seriously and putting effort into all the little things. I love your autism, and I love that you're 47. I respect it so much, and though I acknowledge the limitations of your autism, I am stunned by the advantages. May I share the best (and the worst) of it with you? There's so much to gain from structure. There's so much that makes sense when structure is applied. And you say you admire that I make things make sense entirely without structure...
Well. I love you. I can't wait to go to Greenland with you. I'll be 20 by then, and everyone will be future engineers. Surely we can be as open about our relationship as we want around those types. And if not, I don't mind to keep it secret anyway. It's the best secret I've ever had.
>>
>>16693252
I'm a security guard. You wouldn't know me.
>>
File: 1445871896859.png (173 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1445871896859.png
173 KB, 500x297
>>16691792
>>
>>16688092

I like pretending I'm S him in this threads, it eases my insecurities in life when I do so.
- Jeff
>>
>>16693882

I'm also not that J writing to AP. Fucking faggot S.
>>
>>16693900

Look moron stop taking these anonymous threads seriously, don't even know why you internet retards keep fighting. Go have a joint or a drink holy shit.
>>
K.
Martwie sie o ciebie bardziej niz wszystko, twoj chlopak odpierdala a ty sie martwisz, kiedy mowisz mi o swoich problemach mowie ze ide zw ale tak na prawde placze, zalezy mi na tobie bardziej niz na kamilu i janku i jeszcze wiecej. Moje marzenie to to zebys byla szczesliwa, gdybym ja ci to kiedys sprawial mogl bym wszystko inne poswiecic.
W.
>>
>>16689787
Sorry L, I'll do my best.

A
>>
>>16693971

>excessive amounts of j,c,w and z for no apparent reason

looks like polish alright
>>
I've never written a bad thing about you. Always I've wrote of my longing for you, missing still speaking every day.
But now it's time to say it.
Fuck you.
I miss talking to you, so much. Even if I played a role in reaching this point of no communication, even if you're just always occupied and every excuse imaginable is completely valid, I fucking hate you for not even sending me something, anything at all. I fucking hate that you couldn't just say you no longer wished to speak to me. I fucking hate that to a great extent I've done this same thing to other people, that I'm such a hypocrite, and that I even have the will to write this shit and hit Post.
My leaving, that period where I realized I was so far away, where I only subconsciously realized I might never see you again, this period perfectly coincided with the real beginning of my isolation, my psychological destruction, the end of having hope. I'd seen it coming prior, when I first learnt I was to soon move, but the moving killed me.
You fucking killed me.
It's obviously not your fault, it's just the association my brain's made. In my dreams, you're the stare that scares me, makes my heart pump, makes me feel truly anxious, and in the morning, the thing that makes me remember and makes me insane. Any other girl in my dreams, I talk to and have a blast and ride beside fast down the freeway, but you show up in the dreams of many peoples, as the feeling in the back of my mind that I can't forget, that taints my fantasy existence.
You're the haunting thought of deities, the association whenever I think or write of the greek gods, the one I often prayed to in the night, asking for proof.
But you're just a ghost. Whatever I see of you in pictures, it's not you, it's someone older, someone who doesn't know me, someone I don't know.
And no matter what I dream of others, you'll always be the only one I can write about truly.
>>
you coming or what ?! you know i need you, just to get out of this shithole once for all. at the same time, it's hard to think of a reason why you would want to proceed or get invested in any of this to begin with. that's when i start to ponder why you started this relationship and if you're just gonna drop me after meeting me. it's such a weird situation to be in, partly because you're so fucking sweet yet your actions come across as uncaring even if you look after me all the time. why would you be this obsessed if you don't want something serious out of it? why would you make it such a big deal if it means nothing to you? are you gonna slowly distance yourself from me? did i not get the hint? am i simply a fool to you? or are you really just stringing me along for the sole reason that you can? is it all it takes for you to leave me on all fours like a fucking puppy? that would be fucking cruel, still, i don't know if i can say you're better than that.

all i want to know is where this is going, you know i would do anything to see us together... why are you making this so hard ffs?
>>
I fucking hate you. You fucking make me feel awful about myself and I cant stop fucking thinking about you. I have no idea why I like you so much when all you do is make me feel like shit.
>>
Fuck you and all your poisondrips. Go find someone else to hurt, mean .....
>>
All exgirlfriends starting with S

Sorry never knew what true love was, I guees some feelings were broken from time to time but in reality I dont even care anymore
So time to let of some steam...
S1 be happy with your ginger hes just abusing you maybe youll See that someday, your whole family is a corrupt piece of shit, but oh yeah your dad is a lawyer you can do aaaaaaanything, get AIDS and choke on a black dick fucking bitch
S2 you were the worst you are a borderlined crazy bitch, nothing can make you happy your family is cool tho I really like Them but i hate hate hate hate hate you, you tried to drag down on so many levels, thanks you cheated your fag of a boyfriend for me tho :)
And I noticed that you unblocked me lately but forget it this train out of order for you, you'll get a piece of the cake when I know how to put it in words that you will never understand ;D
S3 well what can I say you legt me in my most desperate time, I just wanted your help but wasnt true to myself, sorry bout broken feelings, mines are still a bit broken about that I have you an Ultimatum that I wanted to talk with you in personal but yeah you didnt accept it, so fuck you, never try to call me, dont even text me I gave you another Chance but fuck you from my side its over i hate you, I guess..?
>>
S
Talk to me, please. I simply just need to talk to you. You need to explain things and tell me the truth. I can't forget and get over this. I have to have a conversation with you one last time and then I'm done. Please?
O
>>
>>16694229

Didn't post that, just fucking text me if there are issues holy shit. Use a diff number or something.
>>
>>16694397

Why are you doing this?
>>
>>16694397
>>16694407

Olivia?
>>
Do you love me or not? Because the way you've been treating me today is like a stranger. You told me you loved me everyday for a while. But you've been so cold to me, and honestly i hate it. I understand you have problems of your own. But you seem perfectly happy when your around anyone BUT me.

I just need to know if you still care about me. Because if you don't that sucks for me but i'll get over it. But when you tell me nothing that just makes me feel worse and more alone.

do you love me yes or no?
>>
Do you love me or not
A
>>
Ok so you have misophonia and I have anxiety. I'm not going to hurt you, nobody wanted too, I just felt disturbed that's all. No worries, I'm like that too. I won't mind it just relax.
>>
Er is een man een "paar keer" aangereden.
>>
>>16688092
J,
I love you. I'm sorry I haven't been my best lately. I'm just really overwhelmed with the new semester and wish I could see you more and I hate to spend our time together being in a bad space. Lets both try to relax and be more positive?
V
>>
C:

You did it. You successfully scared me away from falling in love. Because now, a year later, I find myself getting close to someone who is very nearly a perfect match.

We have the same hobbies. We love to cook. We watch the same shows. We make each other laugh. We both think the other looks out of our league.

And yet I find myself consciously refusing to have feelings for her. I hate myself for the smallest hint of romantic affection escaping, because I "know" what happens when they find out. I know what you taught me, anyway.

You taught me that if someone finds out you like them and they don't happen to like you back, you lose them instantly and you lose anyone who was closer to them than to you more gradually. So if that was your goal, then good job. My only critique is that more people would take your side if you didn't publicly play the aggressor.

But if it was nothing personal: if you genuinely and innocently did not want to go out with me; a simple "No" would have sufficed.
>>
>>16694445

To add to this: I don't know what building or the law will think of this situation but soon intend to find out.
>>
>>16685141
>>16688092

Many letters to Chad and Chadettes here.
>>
You have the worst female game in the world. Maybe read how to reject men instead of bugging them and the rules. You'll be able to snatch a nice provider to take care of you. I'm sooo turned off by your whole scene. Yes including your girlfriends. Iegh. I'm saving my affection for someone who deserves it. Peace out.
>>
Oh and if talk to you, it's to bully you back.
>>
I like my privacy. You like to take that from me and hurt me. Will you please please please make some other guy "happy"? There's enough losers out there like yourself who can't wait to serve your every whim. I really don't care whatever you decide to do. It's your life. But holy shit, you suck and are so hostile. What the fuck was I thinking asking you out? Oh, I remember. I thought you were a nice girl. Fuck fuck fuck, I'm so so bad at reading people well. Holy shit.
>>
Do you still love me? Do you? I'm in constant fear that you'll leave me. Please don't, you're the only thing that makes it bearable. I don't want to be alone. Please.
>>
File: tfw sand.png (676 KB, 1286x707) Image search: [Google]
tfw sand.png
676 KB, 1286x707
Hey K
I dream about you every so often. I know you dream about me at least once in a blue moon as you'll text me every year or so and mention a weird dream you had. It's never sexual... It was for a year or so directly after but now it's just.... nice. Like a dog that was lost for a long time but somehow made her way back after several years. I see you in mine once every six-eight weeks or so, which has gone down over time.
I wish we hadn't changed. I know it was unavoidable and healthy for us mentally in the long run but I miss what we had. Remember what I told you before you left?
We were both pretty young, yourself especially. I told you that since we had been together between the ages of 17-25 (were we really on-and-off for that long?) that if you wanted to go off and do your thing for a few years then I wouldn't be upset; no, in fact I encouraged it. Do you still consider me the love of your life? Are you planning on coming back sometime? I like to think that I hope so but to be completely honest we've changed so much that I know it wouldn't be anywhere close to what it once was. Honestly I would have been ready to settle down and get married back then, within a couple of years, but I couldn't stay away from the drugs (still can't) and you still had a lot of life to live.
I know you're with that guy know. I'm not jealous. There's really only one guy that ever made me jealous and I know he's out of the picture. I know I'm a better lover than him, and more handsome. I definitely make more money and have better friends. I might say the only thing he has over me is that your dad likes him more, but even that I'm not sure of cause your dad loves me.
Did you mean it? Do you still think it? Was I the love of your life then, and do you still think of me as such now? Or was that just part of the game; part of us playing "house?"
Either way I hope you're well and if you're up for it let's give it another go. Or at least bang it out once more ;-)
-B
>>
>>16694993
Hey I'm K!
>>
>>16694891
>>16694910
>>16694922
>>16694984

What in the world
>>
J,
This is how it ends? Spend a year fighting, kissing, fucking, and then it all ends? It sucks that you don't want to put in more effort for what we had - and I realize now it wasn't going to go anywhere, but it still puzzles me that there was no major falling out, just a slow drift, away from one another. It's crazy, because I once thought I loved you, but now I see your name, and that's all.
I'm sort of sorry that I spent so much time obsessing over you, when now I conclude, that I can do much better.
Anyhow, I'm moving on. Was nice wasting my days and nights with you, but let's face it, that was all it ever was. You had so much time to tell me you wanted more. Anyway, stay on my good side for now, or I'll cut you off completely. Sorry to come off like a bitch, but let's not forget how hostile you were towards me for quite some time.
Take care, fuckwit.
>>
Rat tail boy and your drug pusher dad. We'll be around I know you have a young girl as a kid. Watch your mouth.
>>
Brandon,

I miss you.
>>
We're watching you.
>>
>>16695239
PRIIIIIIIVATE EYES
>>
>>16695239

Kid should be laid out soon. Talked too much here, hes always around the lobby smoking.
>>
A(nakin Skywalker)
You were the best friend i could ever dream up, i´m afraid you will be gone too soon but i guess there might not be other way, i wish i could save you.
I googled how to pray so i could pray for you, i don´t believe in anything but maybe i could save you. I thought it would made you laugh that i had to google it and i never told you.
You tend to die in my dreams, or ask me for forgiveness, you say things i know you feel but can´t say outloud. Words cannot put down what you mean to me.
I even called you Anakin because i thought it might make you laugh if you stumbled across this.
You said once we were going to be friends even if i was 85 and collected cats and i promised to be there as well and i really hope it happens.
Life is unfair to you and i wish i could take revenge on it only to see you smile again.
I hate your crocked teeth but i miss seeing them.
>>
Every one who, by means of any electro-magnetic, acoustic, mechanical or other device, wilfully intercepts a private communication is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.
>>
>>16695282

Good job on the investigation. Keep it up.
>>
Damn it I'm sad that I missed talking to you tonight. Hope you're doing well and that we talk later today.
>>
>>16695258

Anakin is going to get a roundhouse kick to the noggin.

I missed out on the collectible bobbleheads because I was sick.
>>
Hurry up and get divorced already. Then we can fuck.
>>
There was a time I didn't have you around, back in them days my heart never made a sound
>>
>>16695157
You shouldn't miss me, just laugh at the thought of all the mistakes I have made, and will continue to make. Making people laugh with my stupidity is what I'm best at.
>>
T-dawg, although you're not my first gf you were the first person I have ever loved. Although I'm still with my gf... I still dream about you constantly. I still look back and imagine what could've be. You've caused so much regret in my life but if you were to message me rn I'd drop everything to go to you. The first time I met you I even had the intention of "getting with you" unintentionally. Your personality and even body are flawless and i have yet to meet a person who can compare raw. I still hope that one day we'll be together even tho deep down inside I know we wont. And that kills me every time my mind forces me to think about you're beauty. Ive liked you from the start and I still masturbate to you.
G
>>
>>16695574
Damn. This could be me, writing to my own T, word for word.
Situations.
>>
Mike i'm only going to ask you this once.
Do you really have a vagina?
>>
>>16692176
Dafuq? Unless you're a pretty young redhead with 2 kids who's married to my wife's brother I couldnt give 2 shits if it hurts.
>>
File: calling card.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
calling card.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>dear.
Bottom line you are getting fucking desperate now, and it does please me. I have proven not only with evidence but why reports as well. Of all your bullshit. What you thought lying to the police and staff and trying to provoke me will get you leverage. Jesus man I would call you retarded but even retards actually know when it is time to face the consequences. Any normal person who has done something wrong will show their true character but sitting down and discussing it. Not you tho not you oh no you think well both of you think you are above everyone and the funny thing is. In real life you will not last for shit with that attitude. No one is special and sooner or later the survival of your life, as to be down to adapting and going with life. Not a fucking system but life in general. Since you don't see this yet until I fucking dream, pray and fingers crossed. Someone bigger than you , smarter than you and more stronger will snap your spine in half and talk about and then get away with it while you rot. Your girlfriend will have a stiletto through her jugular. And she will deserve by a women who has a much more powerful manipulation. To ruin her and then have everyone spit on her through reputation of social media. In all honesty this how I have used my anger for good I didn't even retaliate with physical violence to you. No threat has been made by me. Not even raised my voice. No I used all that power to literally have everyone else. The police, staff and people outside to understand where I'am coming from. That when you lay a finger on me or my family. If I can touch you I will crush you mentally. This is why I'm taking this one step at a time. Because you can squirm your way out. You both have no leverage and no in less than 24 hours you will try the obvious bullshit of saying sorry. And guess what in the real world, some people will not forgive, some people will not forget and some people will move on. I'am that type ofperson.Sofuckyourself
>>
>>16691672
Oh dear... you're not in Ausfailia as well are you?
>>
M,
stop trying to act like we're friends or like we'd ever happen again. I've already told you several times, in plain english, that I'd never get back with you. When you asked me out I said no. When you cringely said that you'd take me on a date when my boyfriend and I break up, I also said no. I said no the several other times you asked the same thing. We dated over ten years ago. I've been in a relationship for going on 6 years. the only reason I leave you on my social media is because when I delete you, you annoyingly text me, and start stalking me and then you talk shit about me to all our friends. You're holding me fucking hostage dude. It's really fucking scary.

A,
you are the pure definition of a fuccboi and ruined a really good friendship because you claim to fall in love at first sight. Anyone that believes your side of the story is an idiot. You did him so dirty and he was your friend. I can see the disappointment when he talks about you.
>>
>>16696228
>You're holding me fucking hostage dude. It's really fucking scary.
If you can't afford a restraining order gather 6 years worth of evidence and a police officer and watch him die inside. It is the only real way to get him off your back.
>>
>>16696158

That's exactly that's what going to happen to you if you continue. Watch your mouth rat boy.
>>
Gertrude
Hold on to your men ladies, we have a stage 5 clinger here! Orbiter for life who's face is as ugly as her name, but that doesn't stop her from trying! Get a life you pathetic ugly bitch
>>
>>16695554
Yes, I realize you're both totally amoral and a complete failure at life (consequently, not incidentally). But I'm still lonely.
>>
>>16694441
Of course
>>
>>16694441

Why dont you just talk to this person, its obviously eating you up inside.
>>
>>16696440
By whose merit am I a failure at life? Don't think yourself worthy of giving me such a title, brat. It's one thing to laugh at mistakes I knowingly make, it's another to take such a ridiculous high ground. And I do have morals, if I didn't you wouldn't possibly be able to "miss" me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.