[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am still on the road to suicide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: honeybees.jpg (14 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
honeybees.jpg
14 KB, 277x182
i am still on the road to suicide.
>>
>>16688002

That road always has a little rest stop called 'post it on 4chan'.

Come on nigga, get off the ledge. There's a world full of pussy and hot tubs and zip lining. Go do something fun.
>>
>>16688006
i cant wait to kill myself.
>>
>>16688011

Yes you can. That's why you're still on the road. That's why you're posting. You've been waiting the whole time and you're gonna keep waiting.

If you have the balls blow your head off, you have the balls to live a successful life.

If you're too scared for both, then stop wasting my time.
>>
>>16688011
>i cant wait to kill myself
>but I can wait long enough to make an anonymous post about it
>on a vietnamese moving-picture board
>>
>>16688019
im tired.
>>
>>16688051
Tired of?
Dude, you'll remember everything you passed through, since this moment you want to die until the moment you'll be super happy with the best life ever.
It's all about adapting, and you're already doing it. See? You're still living, still reading my post.
The piano hasn't just the white keys , but the black ones too. And with the whole keys do make music.
You just need to know and find the knowledge that living life does not mean be happy the whole time.
Also, how can you know what's happiness if you wouldn't never have sadness(or maybe depression) in your life?
Stay cool bro, and you're not the only one in that status.

~Underd0g
>>
>>16688057
whatever
>>
>>16688002

Die with honour whelp,kill yourself
>>
>>16688002
No! Not the bees!!!
>>
HIIIIGHWAAY TO HELL!
>>
>>16688051
You should go to bed early then
>>
>>16688002
If you are already thinking about killing yourself why dont try complete changing your life. Like dressing as a hobo and ask for money, maybe that gives you a diffefent perspective.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.