[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need femanon opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 6Iq0bml.png (308 KB, 631x755) Image search: [Google]
6Iq0bml.png
308 KB, 631x755
Hey I'm a 19 year old male with a 5.5 inch penis, what is the general opinion of women when they see an "average" dick

yes, I am a virgin.
>>
>>16687992
i am a 22 y/o male with a 5.5 inch penis and i have never in my life had a complaint made by any of the 5 women i've had sex with.

ur good homie.
>>
"oh look a dick"

bro, if you've gotten to the point where they're seeing your dick an average one isn't gonna put them off. if anything your insecurity will act as a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>16687992

Why are you asking about penis size when you can't even get a girl to be interested in you?

If you're at the stage where you're naked with a girl she won't take out a ruler and measure you out then if it's not a 9 inch python decide to leave.

That's literally the least of your problems right now.

>I'm 19

What a baby.
>>
>>16687992
you are alright
it's the technique not the size that matters
>>
>>16687992
It's average. So what? Don't feel bad about it. The average vagina is 3-4 inches deep when not fully aroused and up to 6-8 when fully aroused. Seems like a comfortable fit to me
>>
Femanon here.

It's average. It's perfectly fine. Don't worry.
>>
>>16687992
Believe it or not but bigger dicks can be uncomfortable and even painful. Since the female cervix isn't that long either, most are perfect for 5+ inch penises.

Even as a virgin I already know this shit.
>>
>>16687992
dude my bf has an average dick and it really doesn't matter. and plus, I only have had anal with him and I love it. I think if I were to have anal with a bigger guy it would be horrible. He pleases me vaginally, perfectly when it comes to anal and he's the nicest, kindest person I know. Fuck the size of his dick. I wouldn't want anybody else's.
>>
>>16688163
>the cervix isn't that long
you mean vagina? you can't penetrate the cervix...
>>
>>16687992
You should be more worried about those insecurities. Those definitely put off girls. Not a trollpost.
>>
>>16688169

Yeah but if you poke it long enough it spits out a teaspoon of this slippery goo shit that feels like a nice warm bath for the head of your dick
>>
>>16687992
Why are you so concerned about a dick that's average? What you should be concerned about is how confident you are about it.
>>
>>16688330
What do you mean. Women think the average man is ugly. You think you shouldnt be concerned with looking average?
The average person is obese. You think being obese is okay because its average. Fuck that
Average is mediocre. Not enough.
>>
>>16688344
Whoa there captain projection, rein in the bullshit.
>>
>>16688347
>being obese is good
Look, no one wants something mediocre.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.