[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex Life Fading...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Okay.png (383 KB, 680x875) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
383 KB, 680x875
Me and my girlfriend has been dating for more than 2 years now but, for some reason, sex has become so rare. When we started, we have sex more like everyday until slowly it became less and less. I'm 25 and she's 23, we both have careers which can be tiresome at the end of the day. But even during weekends or days when we're not too busy, she doesn't really look for sex anymore - She'd rather watch some movies or play games. I don't think feelings is the problem at all either as she does make me feel that she loves me but the sex just... it is just slowly fading.

The thing is, it makes me a bit insecure that maybe i am not sexually appealing for her anymore. I confronted her about this on various occasions but yesterday made me snap... she retorted that she doesn't need to re-assure me all the time and it hurts me deeply.

How do i get around this? Can i revive the spark in our sex life? Do i have just to live with this?

PS. I don't know if this helps but she is my first partner i had sexual intercourse with and I am her 2nd. We are also lesbians. :S Please don't burn me on the stake.
>>
>>16687833
What did she say when you suggested having more sex?
>>
>>16687840
She did say she acknowledges it and she will try but nothing really changes. If i do ask, she retorts by saying something like "but we just had sex last week" or something
>>
>>16687847
You both are going to have to come to a compriomise, she doesn't need to have sex only when you feel like it, and you need some sort of sexual pleasure on a decent basis. This is a conversation that you're gonna have to have with her. If she won't change, you may have to jump ship.
>>
>>16687851
But jump ship just because we don't have sex as often? I am conflicted because a part of me is not satisfied without the physical connection. I did try talking with her and making compromise but it never pushes through. I also don't force her if she doesn't want to if i ask. I just don't know what to do from here.
>>
>>16687833
It's a lost cause. If the sex has dipped so much so soon, she's just one of those uninterested, frigid bitches. Dump her before you knock her up and you have to beg for a hand job on your birthday.
>>
>>16687833

>"but we just had sex last week"

....imagine when you're married

>"but we just had sex last month"
>>
>>16687870

i cri
>>
>>16687858
Sexual needs factor more than you may think. If you don't compromise (either within the relationship, or outside of it, aka open relationship or cheating) or break up with her, then you're going to survive by being miserable or burying your sexual feelings inside until one day 10 years later some woman drunkenly grabs your crotch and it all comes rushing back in an instant.
>>
>>16687833
Hi OP,

Welcome to the married man's conundrum. It is fairly normal for a woman, when content and settled into her life to lose some of her libido. It's not loss of attraction it's just the way it is. It's why so many guys stray.

There is also an equivalent phenomenon called lesbian bed death. Where both women lose libido when in a comfortable relationship. Often one of them has a higher testosterone level and a higher sex drive leading to the same problem as married men.
>>
Maybe she grew out of being a lesbian and found a man
>>
>>16687967
I feel a bit relieved reading this. Thank you for this anon.

I guess I just have to find a way to get over the sexual drive.
>>
She's fucking your gramps your Dad and your little brother at the same time
>>
How lewd are your sex acts? Have you asked her what she wants? How much did you try?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.