[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before my girl that I'm about to marry was with me, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1438822174562.gif (1 MB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
1438822174562.gif
1 MB, 202x202
Before my girl that I'm about to marry was with me, she was really in love with another guy, like dead head over heels in love with him, he made her cum and shit, and she loved the fucker a lot. Well, he dumped her, and she claims she doesn't care for him at all anymore. How the fuck can I stop being so jealous over her previous relationships? I mean, she's had sex with a few guys before, but she never really loved them she said. We've been together for a while, but jealousy of her past has literally been tearing me apart and I'm afraid it's going to harm out relationship. What the fuck do I do?
>>
This is why you don't fucking talk about previous relationships with your significant other.

How the fuck did you even know that she was head over heels with him and whatnot?
>>
File: NativeCouple.jpg (188 KB, 550x775) Image search: [Google]
NativeCouple.jpg
188 KB, 550x775
Bang her in the ass. Make her come in the most degrading ways you can dream up.

>You'll thank me later.
>>
>>16687361
I agree with this. First of all, it will make you feel dominant. But also, she will come to need you/want to be dominated.
>>
>>16687327
It sounds like getting married or even planning you wedding soon is NOT a good idea right now, especially if you are trying to work through all this jealousy. You should see a counselor for yourself, talk to your fiance about how you feel, and then maybe go to couples counseling just so you have a third party there to lead the conversation in a constructive direction. Good luck OP.
>>
>>16687327
It's a common problem, most guys who are in a serious relationship experience jealousy over past partners at some point. I have been in the situation myself where I constantly thought about my girlfriend having sex with other guys and it drove me crazy. If you really love her you will get over it, accept it and move on. Don't dwell on the past, think of the now and the future. Talking to your fiance about how you feel may help as well. You will get over it if you give it time, lots of guys go through this.
>>
In a similar situation with OP. I don't wanna create a new thread.

I'm in love with a girl who has dated someone for two years, and after that had a fling with another dude she was never in a relationship with. She's currently a senior in highschool.

I did not know this before, and now that I know, I feel like I'm losing feelings for her. But the thing is she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She's extremely loyal, does whatever I ask her to do, and even travels all the way down to my house to bring me food. I want to keep her.

I was raised in a very conservative household, and with her history, I consider her a slut. Am I right to consider that? She says she has dated 4 guys seriously, but only has slept with two. Should I let this affect our relationship? I'm 18 she's 17.
>>
>>16688387
Her young age, and the number of relationships she's had bothers me. I've only had one relationship before her, and I barely even had sex in that one.

I've talked to her about this, and she felt very guilty and sorry. Says she only had a fling with the other guy because he consoled her after the other dude broke up with her after 2 years of dating. Am I wrong to think that she's a slut instead of a victim?
>>
>>16688397

> I've only had one relationship before her, and I barely even had sex in that one.

Anon you need to either stay away from women or work on fixing yourself because you're just... gonna get yourself hurt man, ok?
>>
>>16688405
What do you mean by fix myself?

I am clueless.
>>
>>16688387
just drain your balls and move on.
>>
>>16688415

Get in shape if you aren't already, also, adopt a take charge attitude!

Don't ask your girlfriend what's for lunch, tell her what to cook.

Women are weird. They care about stupid shit, little shit- if they have a man that tells them what to cook, they feel safe, because if there is a apocalypse event, this take charge man will just tell them what to do and they'll be safe and not even have to think!

If you can manage both of those you can be the guy girl's don't forget and get drunk and bring up to their current BFs to make them feel bad and little and sad thinking that they don't stack up (they're right)

Just straight up be an annoying bossy shit. Stuff she hasn't thought about yet- we're not going to the park, we're going to the other park because I said I like that park better. etc.
>>
>>16688405
One thing to note: the reason why I barely had sex in that one was because it only lasted for a month

She lost feelings. Says she just dated me for my looks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.