[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somehow my roommate wrangled a girl over, and he's no good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1024x682
Somehow my roommate wrangled a girl over, and he's no good with them. I'm happy for him, but it's getting close to 10 at night and he's hooping and hollering at Harry Potter with her - and they're marathoning it all because Alan Rickman died. I'm ratcheting down for bed and the noise is annoying as fuck.

Should I barge in on him and tell the two of them to shut the fuck up or just swallow hard and let them keep going?
>>
>not understanding the bro commandments
Leave him the fuck alone. Deal with that shit and root him on
>>
Yeah help a brother get lain.
>>
they'll be fucking in due time, just let them have their fun
>>
Deal with it pussy, give him shit when you two are next alone. You can either be a bro or that roommate. And no one wants to be that roommate.
>>
File: Don't forget Lain.webm (3 MB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
Don't forget Lain.webm
3 MB, 1008x720
>>16687207
But anon Lain is with everyone forever. You can't "get" Lain because she is already here.
>>
Nah man, be a bro and stuff cotton in your ears.
>>
They can't continue that sort of enthusiasm for long. Just out headphones in and listen to some ASMR vids.
>>
>>16687195
>they're hooping and hollering

what?
>>
Just ask them politely to turn the volume down because you are going to sleep.

Gives him a reason to whisper to her.
>>
>>16687227

I have been home for 6 hours from work and he hasn't stopped. They were on the 3rd movie when I got home. There's 8.

>>16687231

Seriously, acting like they're /tv/ memes incarnate. Every line they like is "HAHAHAHAHA!" "Go Harry Go!" "Whoop whoop whoop!"

They're clapping and shouting at all of their favorite moments. I doubt he's gonna get laid at all. I haven't even seen her - she probably outweighs me.
>>
Rip up a tissue, shove the bits in your ears and go to sleep. It's really effective and really easy to do.
>>
>>16687340
Go in there and take a sledgehammer to the television.
>>
>>16687231
>>16687340

I just imagined OP's roommate and his girl slam dunking and breaking glass everytime Harry says "Hermione!!"
>>
>>16687195
Throw a stick of dynamite at the television. Problem solved.
>>
The only thing you can do is go in there with a loaded gun, and empty it into the television. Then you'll be able to sleep.
>>
>>16687362

You're not far off - I've never heard anyone act like this outside of live sports.
>>
Get naked, then barge into the other room and start tearing everything up. Destroy the television too then put you dick where the HDMI cord goes and pretend to have sex with the television.You'll scare her away and she'll never come back.
>>
if he doesn't get girls often, I'd suck it up just this once anon.

It's cute really. I'm sure he's otherwise pretty considerate, but when a girl is involved, you probably didn't even factor into the equation in his head. I'm sure it's not conscious.
>>
Get naked and go sit next to them
>>
Honestly, I'd knock and politely -- POLITELY -- ask them if they could please keep it down. It's not like you're kicking her out. They can still watch the movies at a reasonable volume and giggle over them, and have sex later if that's the way it goes, without being obnoxious. You don't have any obligation to suffer because your roommate doesn't have girls over very often.
>>
Well, I personally would let them. Already went to work without sleep for worse reason, and considering he has a hard time with girls let him have fun and later sit him down and talk to him, let him have his moment.
If you really got to sleep or don't aren't feeling like listening to their bullshit, I would say send him a message on his cellphone just to avoid directly interrupting them, if he does not read it just knock on his door and tell him you are going to sleep.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.