[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
only showered ~2x this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 845358182_737.jpg (32 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
845358182_737.jpg
32 KB, 500x259
How long could I keep this up?
Anyone else tried this? Tips?

Other than wiping and rinsing my face, pits, crack, and genital area, I have not cleaned myself since the new year started.
I don't work out or get dirty otherwise, so there really isn't a need for a long, hot shower.
It gets really cold here and my skin can get so dry it becomes itchy and painful if I do. Taking cold showers would be awful, taking hot showers would be awful too. The showerhead pretty much leaves me with these two options. It is much better to just clean myself with lukewarm water from the sink.

I however realize that I would have to take showers every now and then, to scrub my skin and wash my hair more throroughly.

Question is, how often should I take showers?
>>
Seriously why live
>>
>>16686293

Why are you not showering?
>>
>>16686303
true, but when do I shower

when I get sweaty?
Once a week? Twice a week?
>>
>>16686293
If romans could shower daily, so can you.
Or you can be a disgustimg mediieveler and stink like hell
>>
daily
>>
>>16686309
You should shower at least every other day
>>
>>16686308
It takes too much time and is uncomfortable. The water is either super hot (makes me not want to get out to the cold, dries my skin out - I get red after, no joke) or this really shitty alteration of hot and cold water that just feels really bad and as I've got cramps before from shivering/being cold, I do not want to experience that again.
>>
>>16686318

There's lotion for that my friend...

Seriously, you need to start showering if you want a functional life.
>>
>>16686293
Just do like this kid.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/09/british-teen-overdose-deodorant/78553088/

If you hopefully do die it would do society a favor you lazy ass.
>>
>>16686293
Did no one read that I do clean the parts that would naturally get smelly on a human?

I don't smell.
My family would tell if I did.
>>
>>16686342

It is disgusting, and you know it.
>>
>>16686318
How about a bath? And wash your hair separately in the sink? I can understand disliking a shower that has a temperature that is so difficult to control.

You do need to get some soapsuds on your body to avoid overall odor. Make sure your bath isn't too hot and your skin won't dry out.
>>
>>16686293
Learn to fix the shower
>>
>>16686293
>only showered ~2x this year

>How the FUCK
are you still alive. Also.
Pictures as proof. I want to see that dirt clump the corner or your skin. Like rack up cocaine.
Or.
>you are full of shit.
>>
Do you have a bf/gf?
>>
>>16686293
What a lot of people in this thread don't realize is that showering with various shitty chemicals fucks up your skin, also showering too much leads to skin drying out. Your body naturally produces oils and other stuff to keep your skin healthy.

That being said, you will start to smell after a few days, even if you're not very physically active. So I'd say every few days, maybe 2x per week.
>>
>>16686364
2016 retard
>>
>>16686400
He showers 2x a year. Focus on the subject.
>down Syndrome Danny.
>>
>>16686318
basically you're a little bitch
>>
kill urself op

this is literally the least attractive quality a person can have. that and obesity. god it's close

just fucking shower, AT LEAST ONCE EVERY OTHER DAY, everyone is talking behind your back about you. you're "that guy" and people smell you before they see you
>>
Don't listen to these guys OP. Showering 2 times a week MAX is completely fine and healthier than taking a shower every day. Most people only stink after not showering because their bodies are so used to showering every day that the body has given up defending the system on its own, since they remove their natural bodypaste. Keep your genital,ass and face clean and you should be alright. Also, use soap, try using like "pure" soap with less chemicals.
>>
>>16686293

Me too, man. Actually, now that I think about it, I have had one shower this year. Two weeks ago tomorrow, but I'll be taking my second tonight after work because I'm going somewhere tomorrow.

My reason is depression. Admittedly, I try to force myself to get one once a week, but I've been in a particularly bad place recently. When I do take a shower, I'm usually in there for at least an hour.
>>
Just have a bath

or use the showers at school/work/gym/pool
>>
>>16686419
NO, idiot.
He said he showered twice so far this year...2016.
>>
>this showers too cold

>this showers to hot

fuck off back in to the woods Goldilocks
>>
File: L16.jpg (240 KB, 1834x1197) Image search: [Google]
L16.jpg
240 KB, 1834x1197
>>16686293
What the fuck, what kind of shower do you have where you can't adjust the water temperature?

Also you probably do stink. You and your family members have become accustomed to the smell so you don't notice it anymore.
>>
>>16686639
This. You probably do stink. I know someone who claims to never shower and says he doesn't stink but he does. And is noticeably greasy.

Though on the other hand I had a friend in high school who rarely showered and he never stank (though I could have been used to the smell). Since he's moved and the climate is warmer and more humid he has to shower often and when I went to visit him he stank more than ever before. So who knows. Could have been unused to it again or it could have been his body adjusting to using chemicals again.
>>
>>16686293
fucking gross. go back to the woods.

People give me shit about my hygiene habits. I take a shower at least once a day, if not twice. I wash my hands every hour. Never touch my face. Open the door with my elbows.... why?

Because there are dirty fucks like you who walk around all day every day. Wiping their asses and touching the door.
>>
>>16686378
If he did he would be showering like a functional human being
>>
>>16686486
Lol wtf
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.