[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My little brother (12) is a super runty scrawny kid who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1425852021113.jpg (10 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1425852021113.jpg
10 KB, 238x250
My little brother (12) is a super runty scrawny kid who's being bullied by his "friend" whos 13, and way bigger. He does fencing so I told him to fuck the bully but he's scared of being expelled. What does he do?
>>
Well stabbing him is not the answer
>>
Tell him don't be scared of being expelled, because he'll look back at this moment as an adult and wish he did it differently.
>>
>>16686128

Fencing LOL what is he gonna do, duel off with the bully?

Tell him to man up and put this dude in his place. All bullies test you, it starts with small gestures, small remarks, jokes at your expense... All to see how much you're willing to put up with. Eventually it gets physical.

He needs to be physical first, out of the fuckin blue. This other kid needs to realize that he's been picking on a maniac
>>
>>16686135
Also to add, this happened to me as a kid, so on the way home I caught up to him and sucker punched him from behind and beat the shit out of him.

I hate sucker punches, but if it's a bully and he won't pipe down he's fair game imho.
>>
>>16686149
My brother is not good at punching. He says that the only real place his punches could hurt is the face, and the bully is like twice his size.

>>16686147
Like what kind of maniac things should he do?
>>
>>16686167

>maniac things

Glad you asked, OP. The next time this bully says the slightest thing, the slightest offensive tone... Your Brother needs to walk right up to him, look him dead in the eye, take a blunt object and just slam it into the bully's stomach. Hard enough to drop him to the floor.

When the bully is wincing in pain, your brother should kneel down, look him in the eye and calmly say " the next time You talk to me like that, I'm not going to be as nice as I am right now... Now get up and get the fuck out of my face"
>>
>>16686198
The bully is probably going to stand back up and start beating up my brother. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>16686217

Then hit him while he's down. Hit him hard enough that he doesn't want to stick around.

I've been hit like that and I've hit people like that. Then goal is to make them feel powerless.
>>
you should start boxing together with your brother, bond enough so one day you will be like his senpai-brother-kun and he will have the strenght to do it
>>
File: 1442028664606.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442028664606.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>16686224
And the bullies friends will stand by?
>>
>>16686264
He cant box like senpai-brother-sama-kun can
>>
1. Marital arts lessons. Judo?
2. Tell/Help your brother to get more friends. Big friends that won't put up with that bully's shit.
>>
>>16686128
I think fucking another student will most likely get him expelled.
>>
>>16686610
I meant fuck up the bully.
>>
>>16686147
If the bully is a legit sadist he's not going to like it when he's punched. He might become even more dangerous, if the bully bullies out of pleasure that is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.