[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend told me she was raped before we met.I feel bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: anime.jpg (5 KB, 213x120) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
5 KB, 213x120
my girlfriend told me she was raped before we met.I feel bad but i need to break up with her because i don't want to deal with the potential craziness. How do i break it to her in a way that wont devastate her?
>>
Seriously?
>>
>>16685924
lol wut
>>
i feel bad for her but i know that she will always have trauma and probably act out and i dont want to deal with it
>>
>>16685924
You are a fucking dickhead.
>>
>>16685924
top fucking kek you're a terrible person
>>
There is no way to break up with her without showing how much of a fucking douche you are so just do it normally and tell her exactly why you're doing it so that she never goes back to your sorry ass.
>>
i am a dickhead because i put my wellbeing over some false sense of righteousness
>>
rape her!
>>
Do you guys not have sex or something?
>>
would any of you guys stay with a girl who has been raped?
>>
>>16685944
Well being? Wtf you think happens to rape victims? If there's no problem during sex then she doesn't have any problems.
>>
>>16685924
What? Seriously? So what? 'Ve been with two women who'Ve been raped before, one being my fiancée, and there's nothing wrong with either of them.
Granted, some women get a bit nutty over it, but those women (I believe) have a hard time getting over ANY traumatic event in their lives. Some people can let things go easily, some, not so much.
Have you tried (here comes the shocker!) just talking to her about it and her mindset on her past ordeal?
>>
She has panic attacks and nightmares about it and yes a lot of times she stops sex
>>
>>16685949
Yes, because rape doesn't make her undeserving of having a loving partner you piece of shit.
>>
>>16685949
depends on how the sex is.

actually probably still no. like id feel bad for her, but im not the type of person she should be with lol
>>
i have a strong libido and i can't handle mental problems, any ideas for breaking up
>>
brooken women are not my cup of tea, i wish she hadn't told me, it would be like if your gf told u she banged 100 guys
>>
>>16685939
>>16685941
Butthurt fems.

My first gf claimed that too, only to realize it was to gain sympathy. Wait for a few weeks and then break up. Dont let her think it was because of the "rape"
>>
>>16685957
no way to dump someone nicely. either do it full on or do a bunch of stuff that pisses her off so she'll dump you.
>>
>>16685957
>I have a strong libido and a weak mind
>>
>>16685954
I'd let her know that you want a relationship that involves intimacy and companionship. If there's no intimacy or being intimate is like pulling teeth then just let her know it's not working out.

I don't know what other problems you guys have together though.
>>
i think i will have my friend flirt with her, accuse of her cheating and end it
>>
>>16685973
Tell me you're joking about this whole thing.
>>
>>16685973

shit that's a good one.
>>
in the back of my mind, im worried she will accuse me of rape if we break up badly, so i want to go easy on her
>>
Send me her number, I will flirt with her for you
>>
how do i find a girl who doesnt have a rape story?
>>
>>16685924

>I feel bad but i need to break up with her because i don't want to deal with the potential craziness

Lol oh wow. Yeah just break up with her. She deserves way better.
>>
i deserve someone who doesn't stop sex and have nightmares all the time
>>
OP, seriously, just follow >>16685967 's advice. That seems like the sanest thing to do, and she can't fault you for that.

Sending a friend to flirt with her is the most fucking retarded thing I've heard. Because she'll just accuse you of being irrational, and then you look like a douchebag anyway.
>>
File: sakura-chan.jpg (134 KB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
sakura-chan.jpg
134 KB, 850x1203
>>16685924
You are going to abandon your cute kouhai just because she was raped? Dark Sakura is going to devour you. You purity fags are so insecure.
>>
>>16685924
OP just wants big black cocks in him.
>>
>>16685941
>>16685939

no he is in the right she will have emotional baggage like ptsd and maybe even sexual problems not worth it. run for the hills op
>>
>>16685924
>How do i break it to her in a way that wont devastate her?
Yiu can't. One-sided breakups are inherently devastating to the other side.

I do think you're doing the right thing. If you can't handle being in a relationship with someone who has been traumatized in this way, then she needs to be in a relationship with someone who can. Setting her free to find one is pretty much the kindest thing you can do. But I wonder: are you proud?
>>
>>16685924
Wait for some craziness to surface. Don't break up right away because then she'll know why you're breaking up, regardless of whether you tell her.
>>
File: 1452710120751.jpg (109 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1452710120751.jpg
109 KB, 385x500
>>16685962
>when thread topics cross
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.