[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF starts acting suspicious. >Circumstantial evidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1291852693213.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1291852693213.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
>GF starts acting suspicious.
>Circumstantial evidence makes it look like shes cheating
>Address her.
>She gives flaky arguments but I cant push further because I dont have evidence.
>Let it go for now
Now heres the kicker. I cant get it up for her anymore. Like I dont want to be betrayed so Im closing off my emotions unintentionally and now we cant have sex. Shes freaking out blaming me that I dont love and trust her. I tell her I dont suspect that she cheated anymore and thats not why I cant get hard even though it is because I dont want to listen to her potential lies about it
What do. The evidence I have that she cheated is not enough to assume she cheated. I think Im partly getting caught up with the fact that I cant prove she didnt and and seems like she did. Id like to still have sex while I sort this out.
Advice?
>>
Bottom line is being with her is making you feel like shit, so next her.
>>
what's the evidence? what is it exactly that makes your guts think she's cheating?

>always trust your guts
>>
>>16685658
The evidence itself isnt really sufficient.
But its involves alcohol, party I wasnt at, not responding to text or messages, hanging out with one of her guy friends I feel like wants to steal her. Apparently they left the party early together.
Also when I asked if they had ever slept together even before we were dating she said it was non of my business. Then theres the suspicious behavior and things I heard word of mouth. Feels like people were being careful with their words about her around me.
>>
>>16685703
Even if that wasn't very suspicious this is still true
>>16685655
>>
>>16685703
>she said it was non of my business.

that's called a "dodge", which means the answer is something you don't want to hear. Now, maybe she slept with him before the relationship, which isn't a legitimate issue, but it does color her other behavior. The rest of the stuff might be hearsay or indirect, but I would say that a reasonable person could conclude that she either cheated on you or, more likely, is considering it. When dealing with situations like this, understand that even if she's cheating on you and even if you do dump her, you will never ever get 100% proof of it and will have to live with the uncertainty.

dump her or don't, in either case prepare yourself for the end of the relationship.
>>
>>16685644
Just leave man. Once the trust is gone there is nothing left.
>>
>>16685735
Its such a shitty situation.
>>
>>16685703

>Red flags everywhere
>"asked if they had ever slept together even before we were dating she said it was non of my business"
>No respect for you as the icing on the cake

if she is not cheating on you now(wich she probably is), she will do it soon, so no worries, your pain is about to end op.
>>
>>16685777
Or Im paranoid and going to ruin a good thing.
>>
>>16685787
It's not a good thing if you can't get up.

Your dick already knows even if you don't admit it.
>>
>>16685787

>being that cuck.
>>
>>16685794
My dick just doesnt want to share
>>
>>16685787
Look paranoia doesn't just go away, no matter how many people on 4chan try to comfort you. Like other anon said, if the trust is gone, what's left?

If you're worried about rushing into a breakup, take a deep breath and take some time to clear your head. See if you can trust her again. Set yourself a deadline, maybe. If after that, you still don't feel like you can trust her again, break up. Whether or not she actually cheated is irrelevant if you're going to keep believing she did.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.