[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: helpme.png (74 KB, 232x224) Image search: [Google]
helpme.png
74 KB, 232x224
Started dating this guy who is super attractive and very sweet to me, but for some reason I don't feel anything towards him. I really want to like him, what should I do? pic is unrelated
>>
take drugs
>>
chemistry is chemistry. don't waste his time forcing shit that isn't there
>>
>>16685574
Do what you know you will be mocked for later. Break up with him.
>>
>>16685584

this. there was a time i had the hottest fucking guy who was perfect for me

>beautiful body
>amazing curly hair
>Sexy foreign accent
>basically let me decide everything

basically my perfect little slave boy. even marathonned buffy with me. whatever i wanted to do he was down. but there was no real attraction there. sure he was a beautiful man but i didnt feel anything.

its normal. but you gotta move on and do your own thang.

oddly enough ive met guys who are just uglier versions of him that i ahe way better chemistry with. its really just a random reaction between us.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>16685574
Don't force it. Please. From what I sense there, he's really into you, so, please don't drag him along, you'll just make it more painful in the end.

Simply tell him the truth - that he just doesn't make you wet and you don't know why. It will hurt him, but he will have more relevant information for future use. Don't lie to guys, you create a self-indulgent pitiful women haters that way.
>>
>>16685574
you need excitement in your life you need to date a bad boy thug who is going to make you feel many emotions. nice guys are boring and you should date them later in life once you become a single mother because bad boys are not exactly loyal.
>>
>>16685616
The 4th point explains everything.
>>
>>16685584
>>16685609
>>16685616
>>16685638
OP here; thanks, anons, I really appreciate the help. I feel a lot better about my decision now.
>>
>>16685710

you never have to feel guilty about ending things with someone when its not working.

people get into their heads that if they start a relationship they HAVE to see it through until they do something explicitly wrong. you dont.

you arent rejecting him, hating him, hurting him, mnaking a judgement of him or anything like that.

you are just admitting that despite him being pretty damn awesome you just dont get that spark, and there isnt anything wrong with that. he'd rather be with someone who feels that spark anyway.
>>
Don't do it.
If you ain't into him you never will be. Trust me, I tried with someone I found super sweet but just not attractive. You can't grow feelings, ever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.