[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong for thinking that new roomate is something your bf/gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1365848092842.jpg (281 KB, 1463x2210) Image search: [Google]
1365848092842.jpg
281 KB, 1463x2210
Am I wrong for thinking that new roomate is something your bf/gf should say about?

>bf lives in flat with two other of my friends
>dont meet for a while due to christmas break
>go to him today
>turns out gf of one of guys is now living there

I know it is nothing big but I alsk him at least once a week how things are going in his flat and he never said anything, which made me feel weird and insignificant.

He doesnt agree that information like this is any important.
Who is right?
>>
>>16685211
Usually people who live in the same flat grow to hate eachother. Not always tho, it's like brothers/sisters. Incest does exist...
>>
why don't you stop being a passive-aggressive bitch and just ask whether he wants to fuck her? that's what you're really worried about, isn't it?

what other fucking information are you fucking trying to fish for then?
>>
>>16685220
I am not worried about that. I want to know if i am right or wrong to think that information like this is something people tell their partners
>>
>>16685228
LOL, doesn't even want to admit it on anonymous boards.. Must live a sad life
>>
>>16685236
I am really not worried about that
>>
>>16685245
What's the problem then?
>>
>>16685253
she wan't to know who's "right". there's the problem. poor bf
>>
>>16685253
I meantioned it twice already. Is new roomate something you tell your significant other?
>>
>>16685272
What's there to be right about though? I'm so confused, if she's not worried about cheating, what's he done wrong?
>>
>>16685274
Sure, but it's nothing to be this upset over. If my boyfriend didn't tell me, I'd be like "huh, you didn't mention that" and then move on. I wouldn't dwell or ruminate on it and be pissed like you are.
>>
>>16685275
that's the part where it get's ugly. she only want's to prove that she's right. it's not logical, just her being a bitch about it.
>>
>>16685274

why would it be important? if ur worried about them fucking, then sure its something you'd want to know, but if not, who cares. it probably was no big deal, he already has two roommates and ones gf (who was practically living there before) is now officially living there. literally nothing changed except for maybe his rent got slightly reduced.
>>
>Is new roomate something you tell your significant other?

Yes, it is. Generally in most healthy relationships you tell your partner about whatever shit is going on in your life, even seemingly insignificant shit. He probably isn't very much invested in this relationship and doesn't give two shits about you which is why he doesn't share. Normally for most people it's a pleasure to share stuff with their SO; he doesn't seem to overly excited with perspective of sharing with so...
>>
>>16685281
I just thought it is one of those things that people say to each other since to me it seems like a quite a big change
>>16685288
I dont think it is a big deal but still its something people say. Also it feels like you arent considered significant enought to be told stuff like this or what is happening in his life in general.

>>16685295
Yeah as i said above, it kind of feels like he isnt really keen on talking to me, since i asked about his flat (was interested how his roomates are doing) recently. It just seems strange
>>
It wasn't a big deal until you made it one.
Why do women do this over nothing.
>>
>>16685336

>did she practically already live there beforehand (LIKE MOST COUPLES DO BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY MOVE IN)
>did he tell you about everything else in his life?
>does he normally 'overshare' every detail and this is first offense

it seems to me you are trying to sabotage yourself here. you are focusing on this one tiny insignificant detail that he might have forgotten to tell you becuase really all that changed was a small clerical part of his life.

if he generally tells you EVERYTHING but not this oen thing, then why would he hide this one thing other than simply forgetting for the reason above?

if he doesnt normally share everything, then why are you harping on this one detail and not realizing hes just not a talkative person?
>>
>>16685344
>why are you harping on this one detail and not realizing hes just not a talkative person?
I guess becuase it made me really uncomfortable, he is not talkative but I always assumed that he at least answers when I ask him and tells when there is some big change

And no, she wasn't spending much time there before or anything, so it was surprising,
>>
>Find a tiny crack in the relationship
>Drive a fucking big wedge into it.

Classic girl who wants a reason to end the relationship.
>>
>>16685383

sounds a lot like this OP^

>>16685378

the question is WHY IS THIS A BIG DEAL? why? whats so big about it? i guess if ur being honest then it is a bit of a change, but how much has it really affected him? I've had times where I've totally glitched on this kind of information i dont understand why its a big deal. i dont know any women who get this upset either.
>>
>>16685378
>I guess becuase it made me really uncomfortable,

lol okay... *why* does that make you uncomfortable?
>>
I would also find it strange. How long has she been living there, like a month now? Why wouldn't he even mention it in passing? It's just weird of him yeah but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, I'd just call him weird for not telling me about it and leave it at that
>>
Portip girls.

You know when you tell use guys every little detail that your friends, room mates and friends of friends have got up to that day, we don't give a shit.
It's not important.
>>
>>16685394
>>16685404
Well it is a longer thing but we basically started as fwb (when it is accepted you dont tell other person much and just hang out) but decided to take it on the next level a longer time ago. I guess it simply still feels like nothing really changed, or he isnt able to actually act in a different way
>>
>>16685421

the reason you guys probably transitioned into dating was because you already were without the significance of the title. so now you have the title but you WERE ALREADY DATING so literally nothing has to change.

if you are really this uncomfortable please break up with him cuz it sounds like you're going to be quite the bitch to anon whenever something randomly makes you uncomfortable because your vagina tingles uncomfortably
>>
>>16685421
So you're wondering why the guy you started dated hasn't changed?

If you didn't like who he was when you were fwb why enter a relationship with him?
>>
>>16685421
fucking finally. Go start another thread asking whether /adv/ thinks that this dude not sharing things with you means you're still stuck in the FWB zone, instead of this moronic shitshow (for the record, my opinion is probably has nothing to do with it and you're overreacting)

btw you have the emotional intelligence of a fucking autistic neckbeard. People always think girls are better at this shit, but you're proof it ain't true.
>>
File: cantdealwithit.jpg (49 KB, 228x350) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.jpg
49 KB, 228x350
>>16685421
>this post
>this passive-aggressive beat-around-the-bush thread
>this girl's approach to relationships

womennn
>>
>>16685421
So you really are looking for the way out, like >>16685383 said or at least a fight to demand he "changes".

Mad bitches are mad. Dump that poor boy and spare him your mind games and manipulative attitude.
>>
>>16685421
Kek, sounds like he agreed to a relationship because he didn't want to loose steady vag but as I said before, isn't involved at all.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.