[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
selling panties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 20160106_074251.jpg (122 KB, 922x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160106_074251.jpg
122 KB, 922x1536
I am in dire need of some extra income and heard I can sell panties I've worn for a decent price. Does anyone know the best method, websites, or price ranges for doing this? Would I be expected to show my face/reveal my identity to a customer?
>>
File: 5-new-zealand-dollars-1.jpg (65 KB, 450x216) Image search: [Google]
5-new-zealand-dollars-1.jpg
65 KB, 450x216
>>16685177
I'll give you 5 NZD to eat my shit and drink my piss
>>
Is that you OP? If so let's talk.
>>
do you have the panties of a more attractive girl?

your bottom half is pretty plain jane.
>>
File: 02highpriestess.jpg (129 KB, 753x1061) Image search: [Google]
02highpriestess.jpg
129 KB, 753x1061
If that's you, I'm sold. Seriously though, it depends on how you're doing it. If it's just like craigslist I guess it doesn't matter. Revealing more will probably get you more money, and a picture with you wearing them would probably help. Otherwise I think it's mostly cam girls that do shit like that.
>>
File: fauxdenimpanties.jpg (122 KB, 922x1536) Image search: [Google]
fauxdenimpanties.jpg
122 KB, 922x1536
>>16685204
Something like this with no name would be sufficient?
>>
>>16685248

For me? Yes, but that because I have a huge panty fetish and think that type of girl is very attractive. I honestly don't know the market that well. If you don't mind doing it and need the money, go for it. There are far worse things to do. Just watch out for creeps and don't give your address.
>>
Post moar of you and I'll consider buying big. Show me some lacy panties or thongs.
>>
thinking of doing this myself. What's the most secure way to receive payment? I know my amazon wishlist reveals my name and possibly address. I'm quite happy doing pictures and such but I have no idea what to charge
>>
>>16685308
I will tonight when I get home hopefully the thread will still be here
>>
File: dildos.jpg (27 KB, 465x364) Image search: [Google]
dildos.jpg
27 KB, 465x364
>>
I heard the used panty market is waay over saturated since OITNB used it as a storyline. Good luck tho, plain jane.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.