[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social retard here. I'm supposed to be meeting with a Ukrainian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (275 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 640x1136
Social retard here. I'm supposed to be meeting with a Ukrainian girl tomorrow to go Iceskating near my place in London, she's up for me and will meet me. Im travelling the followig day and i finish work at 5pm the day we're supposed to meet, so I suggested she meets me at my place because I need to change and we go from there, however she didnt
reply. I dont want to come off as needy so i'm going to next her again tomorrow afternoon however im wondering if I made any stupid mistakes? I started talking to her a couple days ago so yeah
>>
>>16684603
Does she actually know where you live?

Sounds like you may have over complicated matters, I don't see why you couldn't just meet her at the ice rink?
>>
>>16684616
Yeah I live in Canary Wharf there's an icerink around here, her suggestion
>>
>>16684621
Her suggestion to meet at yours and have a drink?
I thought that was your suggestion.
>>
>>16684627
No man it was her suggestion to go to the icerink, my suggestion to meet at my place for a drink beforehand
>>
>>16684641

Have you ever met her in person before?

Kind of one of the first rules of safety when it comes to anything to do with meeting strangers over the net, pick a public place for your first meet.

That way you can safely back out if you pick up any axe-murderer vibes.

You may have scared her off.
>>
>>16684688
No, I've never met her, but plently of girls have come over to place and fucked without meeting in person... This girl would send me 6 messages in a row so I think either she didnt see I asked a question (her English isnt amazing) or something
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
bump with pic of her
>>
>social retard here
>oh btw I'm fucking all the chicks
>here's an irrelevant picture of this chick I shall bang

Are you trying to make the s/adv/irgins even more bitter?
>>
>>16685184
is that face shopped?
>>
>>16685222
dunno man I just want some advice
>>16685266
kek i don't know
>>
If you still haven't had a reply it is worrying.
>She's probably worried about stranger danger.

Quick save I can think of.
Text her again tomorrow morning saying something along the lines of;
>Change of plan, I'm going to have to meet you at the ice rink now instead of mine, does Xpm work for you?

Then if she replies, let her know you can't wait to see her etc etc.
>>
>>16684603
>inviting girl over for a drink
Bill Cosby?
>>
>>16684603
Side note why do all slavic girls use ) at the end of sentences like that?
>>
>>16685582
Ive been wondering this too
>>16685554
thanks bro
>>16685580
u know it
>>
>>16684603
>>16685554
His/her advice is the best route, remember that meeting people via online dating is already sketchy and uncomfortable enough for a lot of people and meeting someone at their place the first time is/can be pretty dangerous
>>
File: fp.png (232 KB, 630x342) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232 KB, 630x342
>>16684603
> I suggested she meets me at my place
> have a drink
You just met her a couple of days ago and already you're trying to get her back to your place and slip her a date rape drug?

And that lame ass excuse about how you have to "change." Any woman over 16 knows that trick. You go into your bedroom to change and walk out naked with your boner in your hand.

You fucked up, bro. You might as well have the word "rapist" tattoo'ed on your forehead. That's what she will tell all of her friends.
>>
>>16685649
Everything is a lesson man, no need to be a dick
>>
>>16685184
Billy Zane?
>>
>>16685670
nice one bro

jesus christ
>>
>>16685582
>>16685625
Just the slavic way of doing a smiley face 2bh.
>>
>>16686099
Thanks man

-----------

UPDATE guys so I sent her a final text telling her that I don't add people often, I'm not looking for sex and that im looking for someone who will be as committed as I am, and that if we can't meet tomorrow then I can't continue .etc I then deleted her number. 5 minutes later I get a string of replies, essentially she said that her female friend from Japan, who she hasn't seen in years, is visiting in the evening and she didn't know what to say to me. because she had to cancel. She then said that she really wants to meet me and wants to reschedule. Unfortunately I'm travelling so I can only meet her next week. So yeah apparently it's all good
>>
>>16685184
>>16685276
FYI they are the same girl.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.