[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be weird to meet my 17 year old LDR girlfriend or should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1417871716630.gif (854 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1417871716630.gif
854 KB, 500x355
Would it be weird to meet my 17 year old LDR girlfriend or should I wait until she's 18? The age of consent where I am and where she lives is 16. I'm 21.
>>
>>16684121
If she wants to meet, go meet her you dummy.
Also, if you've never met before, prepare for possible awkwardness.
>>
LDR are pointless if you never meet.
If you only feel comfortable doing after a year then you better end it now.
>>
>>16684124
I've always been pretty comfy with it and I've always been willing to fly/drive to her, but she still feels a little weird with the age thing.
>>
File: wm0Zq.gif (314 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
wm0Zq.gif
314 KB, 320x180
>>16684121
No. She's past the age of consent. You guys want to, do it. Also come back and post how it went
>>
Romeo and juliet laws say its ok cus its no more than 4 years under
>>
I met my 17 year old LDR gf when I was 22, still together 5 years later, have moved in together.

Fuck everyone else, go meet her.
>>
>>16685560
Cheers anon. If you're still here could you give me a rundown of how it went?
>>
>>16686269
>talked for 6 months
>I had a backpacking trip to europe scheduled, was gonna be travelling alone
>decided to include Sweden in that because that's where she lived, so we could meet, weren't in a relationship before that, just got along awesomely
>really hit it off immediately when we met
>kissed that day, fooled around
>next day I had to keep going on my trip but I stayed for 3 more days with her
>thankfully her parents were alright with me staying with them and everything, was introduced as a friend at the time
>left to continue my trip, sad as fuck for leaving her behind
>a week later I was flying back to Sweden from Austria because already missed her and so on
>stayed with her 2 weeks more before I left for home again
>decided to make it official right there and there
>travelled back there 2 months later
>have been together ever since, would travel back and forth as often as we could, writing paragraphs and paragraphs every single day
>she's now moved in with me and happy as fuck
>>
>>16684121
Carlos?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.