[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having your hymen broken hurt really bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1420193901939.jpg (52 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1420193901939.jpg
52 KB, 650x487
Does having your hymen broken hurt really bad?
>>
Yes.
>>
Depends on the girl
>>
Actually me and my gf are planning to have sex for the first time and im curious if it does so i can be prepared (not OP btw)

>bumping for interest
>>
it definitely hurts but it's not the worst pain imaginable

if you're nervous you can just do it yourself with a tampon or dildo
>>
>>16683514

make sure she's thoroughly aroused before you penetrate her. she should be pretty wet, you might want to consider getting some lube for the occasion. having her orgasm beforehand also works.

be slow and gentle and listen to her
>>
I lost mine swimming...it's a good way to go.
>>
Depends on the girl, every hymen it's different and it can be broken not only with sex, also with exercise, etc. In my own experience, I never felt when I "broke" my hymen, so I guess, It didn't hurt at all.
>>
I feel the need to say that hymens are not actually meant to break or tear. Yes they often do during sex, exercise, ect. But they really aren't supposed to. You can absolutely have sex and properly stretch the hymen instead of ripping it.
>>
>>16683501
No. Mine broke when I masturbated with a banana. It didn't hurt, there was just a little blood which freaked me out
>>
i cant' even tell when my hymen broke. i didn't feel a thing. so, no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.