[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 20 year old female and I still take showers with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 640x481
I'm a 20 year old female and I still take showers with my little sister (16).

We were homeschooled so I didn't realize this was particularly wierd until I went to university.

Is this really all that wierd or is it just social stigma? I've she and I are not attracted to each other we just chat and get clean it's like sister bonding time
>>
>>16683065

1. Yes, it's abnormal.
2. Whatever, just don't tell people about it.
>>
>>16683071
Should I like, stop doing it?
I feel like if I told my sister it wasn't ok socially that would make things wierder.
Is there another excuse that I can use or should I just tell her flat out that most people don't do that
>>
also why the fuck did my parents never say anything about it?
They say things like "go find your sister and take a shower" like they are obviously advocates of it
>>
>>16683073
Well you don't really need to say anything, just stop doing it, or do it less over time until you stop doing it entirely. I think you should, but not because other people think it's weird. Just because it's the mature thing to do.

If she asks just say you're both grown/almost grown women now and it's time to stop with the kid stuff, that's all. or say you want alone time in the shower.
>>
>>16683073

You should stop and you should flat out tell her that it's because most people don't do it. She isn't 12, she should understand.

If she doesn't, just explain that people find it strange, and it would be awkward to explain away were someone, like a future husband, to find out.
>>
How did a homeschooler find out about 4chan?
>>
>>16683079

A lot of people are stupid. A lot of people have kids. A lot of stupid people end up setting the norms for their kids. I have no idea why your parents were advocating, but they were wrong to do so.
>>
It's weird as in you shouldn't tell people

not as in you shouldn't do it anymore.
>>
>>16683065

>Is this really all that wierd or is it just social stigma?

I believe that its not sexual at all but at the same time if any 20 year old girl told me she still showers with her teenage sister I'd be weirded out for admittedly an unexplainable reason.

I can't exactly express to you why its weird but my advice is just to keep that little secret to yourself...
>>
>>16683090
Seconding this, if it's not weird to you or your sister, then keep doing it. It's just not something you would tell to other people.
>>
>>16683065
Bait.
>>
As long as you guys aren't, you know, IMHO its pretty okay, just relatively uncommon.
>>
>>16683065
It's only weird if you think it's weird.
And it's sexy to me even if it's not a sexual thing to you.
Why does it matter what anyone thinks anyway?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1024x576
It's super common in Japan, right?
>>
>>16683086
At this point sadly everyone knows about this site, and it makes complete sense for someone who's homeschooled to come to a site like this
>>
maybe it's not common, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Society has a wrong habit to sexualize everything. So don't worry, you girls are not wrong.
>>
I think it's definitely a culture thing...I think honestly community bath houses and stuff are probably a good thing. For some reason I think it help with a lot of problems we have in society, especially seeing what other real people look like and just hot actors and models.

You should probably stop though...even though I don't see it being that big a deal. In rare instances (I'm a girl) I will shower with my mom. Like camping and water is timed and paid for.
>>
test.
>>
This is probably the nicest/rightest thing I have seen on here in weeks. It's just good.. In a life affirming way. Please don't let these screwed up western nutjobs stop you. If you like it... Keep doing it.
>>
If you dad insists on watching or joining in it gets concerning.

At the moment it is strange
>>
>>16684067
Only trouble with that is when her sister turns 20, goes off to uni finds out its not the norm. Works out her old sister would of found this out 4 years before but carried on doing it.

Now you've got a younger sister wondering all sorts of shit, if her older sister was instigating it all for her own gain... worst-case.
>>
>>16683065
>I'm a 20 year old female and I still take showers with my little sister (16).

So do you enjoy living in Louisiana?
>>
>>16683081
this.
>>
>>16684086
Right - all children should learn early that they should never trust anyone, even their closet family and keep the magical secrets of their form hidden at all times -

You nutjobs - leave them alone, they aren't harming anyone!
>>
>>16683065
Please take some pictures or even a video so we can judge in an informed manner
>>
>>16684210
>all children should learn early that they should never trust anyone
I don't know where you got that from.

>even their closet family and keep the magical secrets of their form hidden at all times
All times, no.
In the case that OP knowing the shower arrangements is abnormal but carries on doing them with her sister with out discussing this new knowledge with the sister first, yes.

The "magical" secret only exists if Op carries on showering with her sister and keeps the "magical" truth from her.

>They aren't harming anyone
Ture
Unless Op carries on showering with her sister with out filling her in with the bigger picture. Then it becomes deceitful.

>nutjobs
You mum likes a decent nutjob on her face.
>>
>>16683071
>Yes, it's abnormal.

In america maybe, asians use it as bonding time, many europeans save water that way.

Stupid fat americans can think whatever they like.
>>
>>16684280
>many europeans save water that way
THANK YOU!

I'm keep telling my hot sister this but she still won't take a bath with me.
>>
>>16684280

>Stupid fat americans

> think

Pick one
>>
>>16684280
>many europeans save water that way.

U wot m8?

Never heard about anyone doing this except the wapanese.
>>
>>16683476
I married a Japanese woman who still showers with her mother

Whatever
>>
The very thought made me rock hard.
>>
>>16683510
yeah i mean in the nordic countries it's completely normal to shower and go to sauna naked with your family members. at least with same sex family members. i mean it's not like you're washing each other's butt cracks, right?
>>
Sometimes I shower with my brother on penis inspection day
>>
Idk sounds really cute to me OP. Personally I don't think it's weird, especially since you've been doing it since you were young. But, a lot of people would think it's weird.
>>
Think 'Romans'.. 'Spartans'

Any other advanced social community of yonder years.

Only the social retards of today lock their bathrooms.
>>
Have either of you take a pee in the shower and did any go on the other?
>>
>>16683065
>people think it's weird so I'm going to stop
You know what else is weird? Having a fucking brain. It's fucking abnormal to have a good GPA in university. "Cs get degrees" is fucking normal. Stop caring about what a bunch of normalfags think, normalfags are fucking useless. Enjoy your bonding time while you have it because when one of you gets married and moves out, you're going to miss it.
>>
>>16684610
But she could have children and bond with them in shower.
>>
you need to stop some day so better stop now anyways
>>
More detail is needed to truly understand the essence of the problem.
do you take turns under the water or go up against each other?
Do you lather each other?
Can't make a proper conclusion on whether its weird or not with such vague details, try and be as descriptive as possible anon
>>
>>16683065
You're fine. Public baths used to be a thing and still are in some places.

Plus you two are family and the same gender. Most people wouldn't do that, but you aren't being some sexual deviant or something.
>>
I shower with my sister sometimes also when we're going to sauna together. I'm 24 and she's 19. I never think of it as anything especially weird. She's bi leaning towards lesbian and I'm straight but we're sisters so there's nothing sexual about it.
>>
>>16683065
Its not a stigma

Its just uncommon
>>
I shower with my sister all the time at the gym, even my mom sometimes. We also get nude together in a dry sauna a lot. At home we don't shower together, but like if she was in a hurry and jumped in with me, it wouldn't freak me out or anything.

Basically a lot of people who are giving you advice are viewing it as a sexual thing, which it probably isn't. A lot of people strangely get freaked out if they ever see any of their family naked. I actually think *that's* weird. In all reality, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>16683071
And doing it with your sister is the right thing to do.
Yeah, right.

OP, as long as you do not have any sexual interest in her, it's okay.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.