[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend getting hit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: girls-clubbing.jpg (285 KB, 585x390) Image search: [Google]
girls-clubbing.jpg
285 KB, 585x390
Pretty straightforward, what is the best course of action when you're out and about (particularly clubbing/partying) and a dude starts hitting on your GF when you're with her?

Hasn't happened to me yet, but GF is a straight 10 so I'm anticipating it.
>>
Stick ur dick up his butt
>>
Are you a 10 as well? Are you big? Is she in love?
>>
Deck him.
>>
>>16682883
My only advice is don't be a pussy, even if the dude is twice your size tell him that's your girl and to fuck off, just sound confident and you'd be suprised how far that'll take you.
>>
>>16682883
Wrap your arm around her and give her a big affectionate kiss. Basically show that she's taken, and if he isn't a retard he'll back off. And if the guy persists just take her someplace else. She'll like the attention you give her and won't even remember that guy's face.
>>
>>16682883

I'm dating 9.2

First off, she's always all over me. That clears up any doubt in other guy's heads. Second, I take it as a compliment. I WANT to be with a girl that guys badly want to fuck. I would NEVER want to be with a girl that makes men dry heave.

My girl doesn't piss guys off when she shoots them down either. Neither do I. I just let her flirt for a bit, and she finds a way out of it. Don't get jealous, be proud of what you have.
>>
>>16682890
>>16682901
I get that, but what if its a little bit more implicit? Like, they haven't outright hit on her, but they're clearly hanging around, being charming, showing up whenever I turn my back.

I don't know why, but that's how I've imagined this sort of thing going down. Some dude chatting up my girlfriend while I stand there limp-dicked trying to pretend I'm not super uncomfortable and am Ok with it.

"hey buddy mind fucking off?" seems to be the wrong move here.
>>
>>16682909
If your girlfriend is willingly flirting with other men that is a huge red flag. A good girlfriend knows how to reject guys without flirting.

to op:

Start lifting weights and learn a fighting style. Obviously avoid getting in any confrontations if you can, but it's good for your confidence to know you can defend yourself and your partner.

Guys are going to try and hit on her, that's normal, and if she loves you she won't humor anybody.

My gf is gorgeous, and she gets hit on constantly. When I'm with her, almost never, but I catch guys staring at her all the time. especially her ass.

One time I left a party her sister was throwing at her apartment to run home. I came back and my girlfriend was getting hit on by a guy I didn't know. I just walked up to her and pretended he wasn't there. Put my arm around her, said "hey I'm back" and she smiled and kissed me.
>>
>>16682916
Seriously, just stay next to her and pay attention to her. Dance with her, order drinks with her, whatever. Have a good time with her and neither of you will notice those irrelevant fools. Honestly I wouldn't go after a chick who is clearly paying all her attention to some other guy; I'd go for one that seems more available. Even if the girl is a 10, in the end I'd wanna get laid, not risk getting into a fight.
>>
>>16682883
If your girl isn't forcing laughter at the guy hitting on her to clown him, maybe look for a better girlfriend.
>>
>>16682916
Don't say anything aggressive unless he makes a physical or verbal advance. Talking to your gf isn't a reason to tell somebody off unless your gf is obviously being bothered by him. If he starts being inappropriate you can say something passive-aggressive like "you're a funny guy" and put your arm around her.

If a guy tries to put his arm around your girl, says something really inappropriate, etc and still won't leave her alone after you tell him to leave her alone, it's okay to punch him in the face.

Only do this when you know it's the right time. If you're feeling super righteous and can't hold in your defensive anger, then it's a good time to throw a punch. If you're feeling unsure, intimidated, etc then wait to throw your punch. You want your hit to come from a place of strength and justice, not fear and ownership.

A weak punch can give your opponent an opportunity to lift you up and drop you on your head if you're not careful. Punching somebody isn't easy, you have to time it perfectly.
>>
>>16682934

Meh, I flirt with other girls. I met my girl by flirting with her. I could not care less. We aren't puritans. Plus, it's been 3 years and she still is crazy about me.
>>
>>16682934

This, one time this guy hit on my gf, so I joined the shaolin monastery for ten years to learn White Lotus Kung Fu (shit's really real).
>>
>>16682950
>Meh, I flirt with other girls.
Then stop complaining, you get what you put out.
>>
If she is a 10 then she should be telling them to fuck off so you don't feel uncomfortable.
I'm assuming she is the one who wants to go to the club.

Literally if she doesn't do something that night when guys hit her then you should fuck off, don't let her disrespect you, don't blame those guys.
>>
>>16682972

Read
>>16682909

And tell me where I complained.
>>
>>16682981
>I want a girl to make men jealous
You get what you put out. You sound like shit and so does your dumb girlfriend.
>>
>>16682916

Just make it really obvious she's with you without making it apparent he's making you uncomfortable

Act is if he isnt even registering as a threat. Walk up behind her, arms around her, kiss her, maybe dance a little with her

Added salt to the wound, look at the guy in the eye after with a shit eating grin. Give him the old "Ya'llritem8?", maybe even start talking to him, make it clear you're having a great time and he aint a threat
>>
>>16682883
If you could get a 10 then you can probably beat the shit out of those who disrespect your property
If not please dump her
>>
File: Aqua Teens Spring Break.png (1 MB, 1367x737) Image search: [Google]
Aqua Teens Spring Break.png
1 MB, 1367x737
I'm married to a 9/10, and dated mostly 8s-10s before her.

Unfortunately, the down side to being with really good looking girls is dealing with other dudes constantly trying to get it. That's just life.

This is exactly why trust is so important. Unless you have trust in your partner, the relationship fails.

I trust she would never cheat on me, and she trusts me back.

If a guy starts hitting on your girl in front of you, your best move 100% is to engage him in fun conversation.

>"Oh, hey man! What's up, I'm Anon, what's your name?"

Not sarcastic or douchey, come across as authentic. Try your hardest to befriend the guy while making it clear you and your SO are dating.

Why? Because she will find you SO ATTRACTIVE for handling it that way, and he will back off unconsciously because your being Alpha. Not insecure, bitchy beta.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.