[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subtle ways to initiate sex/dirty talk with my gf without making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gimmeaspoon.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gimmeaspoon.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Subtle ways to initiate sex/dirty talk with my gf without making it seem like I'm badgering her?
>>
Next time you see some woman sitting on a bench tell your gf "I bet she feels good sitting on something hard like that
>>
"Hey, you ever wonder how many orgasms are person can have in a row?"
>>
The best sex is when your girlfriend is the one badgering you for it. Calm your tits and get sexy for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x307
>>16682587
>>
>>16682587
Quality meme my friend
>>
>>16682612
>this is what I'm going for dude
>>
I get so annoyed with this (having to subtly convince the boyfriend to fuck or its badgering/forceful manipulation)

I would recommend touching her. Like be very touchy feely. Massage her back. Try to slowly work to the thighs/lower regions

I don't understand why people don't want to fuck all the time, you get an endorphin rush, like why not put out
>>
>>16682696

be more attractive, then
>>
>>16682810
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>16682810
My gf used to love this, now she hates it.

If I even grab her upper thigh she pulls my hand off and says "no."

Lately the only way I get sex is if I pretend I don't want sex. I just sit next to her in bed while we watch a movie and refrain from even putting my hand on her when my arm is around her. after a while she notices something is missing, and makes a move.

I miss the days where I could just pull my gf's pants off in the kitchen and start fucking her. Now she's all "I want to come to you." and gets upset if I touch her without permission.

>:(
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.