[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: highschool-index.jpg (85 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
highschool-index.jpg
85 KB, 400x260
Help me adv, I'm 18 and will be in Highschool for another year and a half. More than anything I want a girlfriend before I leave this place. I'm overweight about 220 pounds, but I dress nice and I'm not a total troll other than being fat. I have a few friends and participate in school activities. Right now I don't really talk directly to any of the girls in my classes, I'm in honors classes so I'm around other intelligent people but there are more qt's than you might think. I'm being medicated for social anxiety and depression and am mostly quiet and reserved in school, but I'm not a total wallflower. I would say I'm sort of socially inept at talking to girls, and have no concept of how to even start the process. Give me your best advice so I can make my Highschool experience worthwhile.
>>
>>16682469
If you have a weight room start spending 2hr a day. join track too. Multivitamains and healthy food.
lose weight gain charisma and girls eat that shit up.
>>
>>16682585
also aim for under classmates
>>
Get a GED. Go to community college. Get with all the sluts.
>>
>>16682469
>I'm sort of socially inept at talking to girls
The ONLY way you're going to get a girlfriend is if you learn how to talk to girls. There is no other way around it.

Make it a challenge for yourself to talk to at least one girl a day. At least it will be awkward, but just like any other skill you will learn fast and eventuelle it will be second nature to you.
>>
>>16682469
220 lbs. at what height?
>>
>>16682636
5'10
>>
>>16682641
Losing weight will improve every single aspect of your life, especially in high school and college.

Everything will fall into place after that.

Diet is incredibly important, and simply cutting pop and sugary drinks out will probably knock off 10 to 20 lbs.
>>
Lose weight, start exercising, and maintain your appearance. also focus on learning how to talk to women (like humans) and fix your diet.

Cut out soda and candy. Try to limit your sugar intake to 20 grams a day. An average soda has about 40 grams of sugar.

Eat more lean protein and less carbs. White meat is good, avoid red meat.

Stop drinking soda, stop drinking Arizona tea, stop drinking any drink that is not water. Only drinking water makes most people lose 20-30 pounds very fast. It also helps clean out your system.

Start going on walks daily, and try to run as much as possible.

You can do it. it's not hard, it just takes a little change in routine.
>>
>>16682469
Stay away from fast food places and soda. Make your own food and be sure to stay away from processed food or candy.

Anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup on the ingredients list or even color dyes is bad that is what makes you gain weight in the first place anon. I guarantee once you switch soda for Orange Juice, Water and 100% juice drinks and fast food with your own made food you will lose a lot of weight and have shit ton of energy.
>>
Hate to break it to you man but you need to lose some weight first. Once you do that you'll gain more self esteem and be more comfortable in asserting yourself with women. Good luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.