[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short I stole my boyfriends journal because in it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
Long story short I stole my boyfriends journal because in it he talks about cheating on me. I havnt broken up with him yet but I ended up burning the journal and he keeps asking me for it. He keeps saying he misses it and had precious memory's in there.

Can I get in any sort of trouble for stealing it because if he finds out I took it I feel like he might try to do something?
>>
>>16682069
wtf are you stealing people's journals for.
you're not worth eachother
>gtfo of there
>>
>>16682079
Stole it because he talks about cheating in there, can't you read?
Obviously this was already known before the theft took place.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you?

I mean, reading your SO's journal I kinda get; it's not a nice thing to do but I respect giving in to temptation, it's good that you found out he's a cheater.

But instead of dumping him you set his shit on fire and pretended like nothing happened?

Fucking WHAT.
>>
>>16682079
Because I had to confirm he was cheating on me. I'm leaving him obviously.
>>
>>16682084
I set it on fire RIGHT after I read what I needed too! Along with all our pictures and notes he gave me. And I threw out everything that couldn't burn. I was in a blind rage. I don't think I've even been so mad. I was practically shaking.
>>
>>16682096

You have to come clean.

You already are planning on breaking up with him, he's going to want to know why.

If you tell him you know he cheated, he's gonna figure out you took his journal.

Just tell him you read his journal, found out he cheated, and you got really angry and threw it away...for the love of god just don't say you set that shit on fire, that'll just make you look fucking crazy.
>>
What did he write in it exactly?
>>
>>16682069
Setting someones memories on fire it literally one of the worst things a human can do. Far worse than cheating.
You know when someones house burns down the thing people mourn losing are photos.
I cant bring myself to even think about giving advice to such a shitty person. You exemplify why women are seen as children to men.
>>
i hope he breaks your face for that

what a cunt
>>
>>16682114
Ya I plan in coming clean, my issue is can he charge me or anything... He really values this journal, he backpacked through Europe with it
>>
>>16682129
>Far worse than cheating.

lol get the fuck out you lunatic. it's not nice but it's certain not worse.
>>
>>16682129
Idk why.. I don't feel to bad about it. Even when you put it like that.
>>
>>16682139
>oh my god someone had sex and i don't like it!!

what a small minded fuck you are
>>
>>16682135

What a piece of shit you are. Still only caring about the consequences. I hope he rips your face off when you tell him.
>>
>>16682129
>Far worse than cheating

what a fucking child lmao
>>
Oh noez he was keeping records of his cheating and now he doesn't have them :((
liek dis if u cri evryteim
>>
>>16682146
having sex with other in a monogamous committed relationships is not okay. go right ahead and fuck everything that moves if you're single or your partner is okay with it but betraying you partner's trust is not okay.
>>
>>16682143
Of course you dont feel bad about it. You dont understand what its like losing things precious to you like that. I didnt give a shit about old photos until I realized that I couldnt remember the faces of loved ones and they were gone forever. But youre just hateful so you could never sympathize with another.
If you had to pick between being cheated on and forgetting what you loved ones looked like forever with no way of recovery which would you pick.
>>
>>16682148
Ya it's hard to care about someone after the cheated on you..
>>
>>16682135

Yes and No.

In terms of monetary value, it's just a fuckin book, he won't get much back out of it.

But honestly, guys are not huge pussies. If I cheated on my gf and he wrecked my journal I would think I had it coming. Reporting her to the police is something a woman would do...no offense.
>>
>>16682167

>boo hoo
>>
>>16682174

>he

*she
>>
>>16682174
>real men let women commit crimes and dont report them
Men cant be raped guys. remember that.
>>
>>16682167
Why are you projecting your sob story onto this situation lol? The scumbag got what he deserved.
>>
>>16682180
>I cant understand how terrible a person I am
Hitler didnt think he was a bad person either. I dont expect you to understand.
>>
>>16682188
You realize that bringing up Hitler is an automatic loss right?
>>
>>16682188

I'm not even OP

>boo hoo nigga
>>
>>16682186
>scumbag doesnt deserve to remember what his loved ones look like
Im not projecting here. You literally burned memories he felt important enough to jot down for fear of losing.
>>
>>16682183

Look, I'm being honest.

Is it cool that women get away with crime because men are too proud? Not really, but it's just how it is.

Not saying to say what's right/wrong, just saying what's probably going to go down.
>>
>>16682196
>boo hoo jew
-Hitler
>>
>>16682198

>boo hoo hoo
>>
>>16682198
What the fuck is wrong with you lol? Are you unable to grasp that this guy isn't you and his journal wasn't about precious memories of loved ones. It was a narcissistic notebook on cheating with some notes from OP.
>>
>>16682202

>boo hoo bitches
-/r9k/
>>
Burning the journal was a stupid move,but you'll hardly get in legal trouble for it. It only has sentimental value, it's not worth large amounts of cash.

He'll be pissed, but he also cheated on you, so it's not like he'll have the high ground when you tell him what happened to the journal.
>>
>>16682169
>ya

I'm irrationally pissed off because in my head you sound like a basic white girl smacking her lips and chewing gum loudly.
>>
>>16682208

yeah but boo hoo memories tho
>>
>>16682216
You do realize that anyone who calls others a basic white girl has no foot to stand on right?
>>
>>16682208
She already said she only read that part. Not the whole thing. It could contain precious memories of loved ones in it.
Honestly if someone took someone irretrievable, and irreplaceable such as that itd be one of the few things short of being hitler that could get me to stop seeing a person as human and Id probably direct all my hostility and spite at that person.
I could only hope someone cheated on me before doing something so low.
>>
File: received_10207095054127902.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
received_10207095054127902.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>16682225
>>
>>16682222
This childish mentality. Have you see what happens to old people as they lose their memories. Only a child could not see that memories define you.
>>
>>16682241
You are making no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>16682262
I dont expect you to understand. Im a human being capable of understanding the weight of my actions.
>>
>>16682247
It may be childish but no less childish than betraying someone's trust and journaling about it. Get over yourself. You're not as mature as you think. Only a child wouldn't understand that treating others with respect and kindness is the most important thing.
>>
>>16682247

>boo. hoo.
>>
>>16682265
But cheating on your partner has no weight?
>>
>>16682241
Yeah, burning old pictures is relatively close to burning 6 million people.
>>
>>16682270
Did you think about what you just said. Its like someone punching you and then you shooting their cat and family. You feelings will heal. He wont get his memories back.
>>
>>16682069
>Can I get in any sort of trouble for stealing it
Technically you've committed invasion of privacy, petty theft, and arson. It is extremely unlikely that your boyfriend would be able to find anyone willing to prosecute you for it, given the extremely low value of the goods involved (unless his diary was made out of platinum or something), but you are technically guilty.

You should have just left him.
>>
>>16682289
You're being really fucking overdramatic here.
>>
>>16682277
Guess which will happen first, youll get over it or he'll get his journal and memories back.
You dont understand the weight or your actions. All you see is your hurt feelings. Nothing more than a child.
>>
>>16682265

No, you're a human being who greatly overestimates the weight of his words. boo hoo nigga
>>
>>16682296
You think that because you cant understand the weight of what you did.
>all I did was burn your precious memories. You didnt need them. Memories arent that big a deal. Who needs to remember things about those they care about.
>>
>>16682297
HE IS NOT YOU. How is that so hard to understand? It wasn't family pictures and shit.
And I'm not OP. It's hilarious though how you think the weight of his actions have no effect on the situation.
>>
>>16682311
Are you autistic? There's several people ITT disagreeing with you, none of whom are probably OP.
>>
>>16682313
Tell me what a person needs to do to have their precious memories burned. Tell me what action is so bad that they dont deserve to remember the face of their loved ones.
His actions are minuscule in comparison. Hers are childish and outright evil.
>>
>>16682326
You have some sort of a disability pal.
>>
>>16682326
>Tell me what action is so bad that they dont deserve to remember the face of their loved ones.
Jesus Christ you're being melodramatic.
>>
>>16682335
I know its hard for a child to understand the weight of their actions. I didnt expect more from you. Im surprised the childish insults didnt come sooner.
>>
>>16682342
>its just you memories
>you dont really need to remember your mothers face
>I didnt take anything important from you
Id tell you to grow up but youve already done the damage.
>>
>>16682344
People talk to you and provide arguments while you keep ranting about faces of loved ones and precious memories. It's actually really funny if you're serious and think you're some mature soul lel.
>>
Oh sure but when the boyfriend goes through his girlfriend's diary and finds out she was cheating anons scream to beat the whore. If she says it's his fault for looking into her privacy then twice as hard. Fuck you faggots.
>>
>>16682169

>My actions are justified by my primeval monkey brain and lack of self control
>>
>>16682356
>mothers face

what is wrong with you? she didn't burn family albums of his dead parents.
>>
>>16682357
>provide arguments
there were none. just dodging the point to avoid being crushed by the weight of such evil actions.
>>
>>16682367
You might actually be insane. Or maybe you really are a senile 80-year-old who is projecting losing his photos on this situation.
>>
>>16682365
She doesnt know what she burned because she didnt read the thing. Just a small except.
>>
>>16682371
Its not projecting because you literally burned someones memories. Just a child who doesnt want to be blamed.
Id wish for you to lose the things you love that are irreplaceable and your memory of them but its cruel to do so on a child.
>>
>>16682380
She still has a better idea of what was in it than you.
>>
>>16682386
She wouldn't have done anything if he hadn't set it in motion grandpa.
>>
>>16682367

You pretend to care so deeply about this person you've never even met, but the scope of your empathy seems to be limited only to men. You give no consideration to the fact that she had to find out her boyfriend was cheating on her by reading it in a stupid diary, how that might feel, how a person might do something impulsive in a moment of anger.

Instead, you just give half-cocked sermons about how evil and thoughtless she was, as if anyone asked for or cares to hear your judgment. Hoping for what, exactly? Your insights would shatter her worldview, reduce her to tears, begging for your forgiveness and praising your wisdom? You don't give a shit about this guy's burnt diary, you're just a misogynist with a power fetish and an inflated sense of self-importance, and it's obvious to everyone except you.

Nobody wants to hear it. boo hoo nigga. shut the fuck up already
>>
>>16682389
That has nothing to do with the fact that she burned someones memories which is evil by itself. But she doesnt even know how important they were. Its something youd expect of a child. Not seeing the consequences of her actions.
>>
>>16682392
>you punched me
>gotta kill you family
Grow up.
>>
>>16682397
But cheating and lying to a loved one is not evil?
>>
>>16682399
You grow up you overdramatic joke.
>>
>>16682393
No, the scope of my empathy is on the person who lost something valuable to them that is irreplaceable and irretrievable. You cant recover from such an evil such as that. Her feelings will heal.
Do you think anyone would give a shit how she felt if she killed his family. Your actions have weight and shes too childish to see that.

Im not even going to respond to your insults because they are baseless and honestly too pathetic to consider.
>>
>>16682410
>Your actions have weight

Yes and his actions led her to do this.
>>
>>16682400
Its forgivable and forgettable and she didnt take any more damage than her feelings being hurt. She doesnt have any permanent lasting effects from it. When someone pushes you down you stand up. You dont cut off their legs and say that they are evil.
>>
>>16682415
>he punched me
>gotta kill is family
>he started it
Sickening mentality.
>>16682404
>I cant understand the weight of things because Im a child.
>>
>>16682085
Well you leaving him just beat the purpose of stealing his journal in the first place. Poor bait.
>>
>>16682416
Haha so when you don't have a journal of a few years of your life it's the same s cutting your legs off? She didn't burn his house down.

If she will be fine then so will he.
>>
>>16682069
Inb4 his most precious memories are the ones with you in it
>>
>>16682429
>few years of your life
Yeah it was just my mothers face, no big deal. A photo is just one moment in time. You dont need to remember that right.
I hope you lose a record of the things youve done in your life. So that when you grow old and start to forget you can look back on your life and think you did nothing.
>>
>>16682437
We aren't talking about you you lunatic.
>>
>>16682449
No were talking about you now. After stealing his memories the only justice would be for you to truly feel the pain for your actions. You wont seem to understand just how evil you are until you try to back on your life and cant. And have no record of your past. Until you feel the despair of dying while thinking youve accomplished nothing in your life. You dont understand the importance of memories so this is the only justice.
>>
>>16682462
Once again, I am not OP.
>>
>>16682437
It's clear to all you're projecting. So you have a precious pic of a family member you'd sperg out over if it got destroyed because you can't remember their face on your own. The fucking tragedy. That has nothing to do with this.

Why do you automatically assume the journal was a carbon copy of yours? That it was full of pictures of dead family members and so important the bf will never get over the loss of it? In all likability it was a simple diary he used to write down his thoughts like most people do. Losing that sucks ass but it is not a tragedy or the end of the fucking world.

We get it, you'd kill yourself if someone burned your diary, doesn't make it the action of Satan. If that shit is so important to you, scan it and put it on an external hard-rive grandpa.
>>
>>16682416
It's not forgivable, or forgettable, this will effect future relationships for me. I still have a pit in my stomach from seeing what a read. Also I havnt been the one awnsering you I was in class
>>
>>16682293
Ok thanks!
>>
You talk about throwing out a bunch of his shit.

Anything valuable?
>>
>>16682893
No I threw out shit he gave me, like earrings and a pandora charm ect. I didn't throw out is actual belongings
>>
>>16682129
Its some fucking pictures he can grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch about it he cheated he had it coming
>>
Op you did the right thing all these people are dumb as hell he cheated on you he deserves it. Its not even that bad just some pics he can grow the fuck up. If my gf cheated on me she would get wayy worse than that.
>>
>>16682971
It was just his journal.. There were no pictures
>>
>>16682135
This is what you get for trusting crazy women, guys. Don't let them see your soft side, they'll think you're cheating.
You didn't even bring it up to him, you didn't ask for what he meant, or an appology, nor any reasonable non violent measure, you went full crazy so you deserve the title.
>>
wow your a cunt
wouldn't want him destroying your property would you?
>>
>>16683399
Why would I need an explanation? I can read what he did.. He dosnt have a soft side. Nothing was written softly. 90% of it was him checking out chicks and how Girls approve of him sexually
>>
>>16682096

>someone cheats and breaks a non-existent and subjective verbal contract

>destroy their property

Wow what a fucking rational human being you must be. You dumb fuck.
>>
ITT: entitled fucking whores
>>
>>16683415
So it was all talk? Thanks for double confirming that you are crazy.
I hope you never reproduce.
>>
>>16683399
>show a woman your vulnerable side
>she sees a way to burn you later if shes mad
Remember never to treat a woman as a human. Give her no way of ever hurting you. This is what they do when given the chance.
>>
File: 1450570902203.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1450570902203.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>16682069
>>
>>16682069
He cheated on you, you set a possession of his on fire. He's a scumbag and you're crazy.
>>
>>16682225
What does that even mean
>>
>>16682289
She's not erased them from his brain FFS. It's not nice to burn someone's diary, but if you're using it to describe how you're cheating on their partner and they see it, it's understandable they'll fly off the handle.

What I don't get is why she hasn't broken up with him yet. That's just weird.
>>
Honestly, OP, I'm cheering for you. I'd never actively advise someone to do anything that destructive and vindictive, but I'm not exactly going to weep bitter tears for the man who was cheating on you.

If you want somebody to treat you with any kind of decency, don't lie to them and betray them. You have no obligations towards him anymore.

Anyway, you're not going to be charged with shit. You destroyed a couple of pictures and scraps of paper. They had sentimental value but almost no real value. If he called the cops, "my girlfriend threw out my diary," they'd maybe ask him, "has she destroyed or threatened any of your other property?" and when he said no they'd tell him to call back when he had a real emergency.
>>
>>16683500
Can you idiots please stop posting that picture, like it makes you clever or something?

It's seriously posted in like a dozen threads a day. Yes, we know some of them are probably bait. They're also entertaining. I don't come here to prove how fucking hard I am to trick, I come here to read interesting threads and occasionally pitch in. If I waste five minutes of my time having an entertaining conversation with somebody who ends up having made it all up, no skin off my nose.

I've probably wasted more time staring at that stupid fish picture than responding to bait threads.
>>
I'm glad he cheated on you, wtf why would you burn his memories. Thats fucked up
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x350
>her boyfriend keeps a journal
>>
Holy shit this thread is funny

>Muh faces of loved ones
>Muh he cheated
>>
>>16683584
>Photos arent important because you can remember the moment
Yep, no point in recording any moments in history. Everyone will just remember
>>
>>16683923
History is recorded for future generations, not for senile old fucks who can't remember what they did yesterday.
>>
>boyfriend finds gf's diary
>she writes that she's cheating
>burns the diary

omg dude ur a hero fuck her burn all her shit.

wut.
>>
>>16683952
So theres no point in history.
>>
>>16683962
Of course there is. Just saying some cheater's memories aren't very valuable.
>>
>>16683968
>Martin Luther King was cheating. Better wipe his name from the history books
>His memory isnt valuable.
Fuck whores who think like this.
>>
Why are you on such a hyperbole? Are you pretending to be retarded? If he kept a diary of his whoring it would be interesting for historians. I have no idea why you're comparing it to some random faggot's journal.
>>
>>16684020
>your memories are only valuable if youre famous
Yeah Anne franks diary definitely should have been burned with her.
>>
>>16684031
The faggot in OP is not Anne Frank. I know it's hard for this attention seeking generation to understand but not everyone's personal shit is important.
>>
>>16684038
You think anyone gave a shit about Anne frank and her diary at the time.
You seem to think that only people you deem valuable deserve their memory. You are quite honestly a horrible person.
>>
>>16682069
>mad he was cheating
Lol were you two married? Relationships and all the shit like it were a modern woman-invented thing to control dudes.

God, the age of the tumblrina is upon us.

>tfw you don't realize monogamy is a sham
>tfw you don't realize monogamy was invented by women
>not realizing men weren't made to have 1 mate, seeing as how we can pump out tons of kids

Guys cheat because guys have to cheat. It's in our nature to want to screw as many women as we can.
>>
>>16682069
You don't deserve a man.

You don't respect him enough to not look through his journal you fucking child? Really? I bet you're the kind of bitch to go through his phone too? Grow up. Adults don't look through eachother's shit like that. If you don't trust them or feel they are hiding something, break up. If you trust and believe them, then take what they have to say as law and don't go snooping. You'll never be happy when you're going around LOOKING for things to get mad about. You put yourself in the situation.
>>
>>16684046
Yeah I'm a horrible person for not excusing a cheater lel.
>>
>>16684144
>not excusing a cheater and being evil are the same thing
Women for you
>>
>>16684150
I am not OP.
>>
>>16684154
Do you think that matters?
>>
File: 1263875598465.jpg (10 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1263875598465.jpg
10 KB, 279x291
>>16682069
I hope he decks you for burning his memories like that

I know I would if a girl burnt my journal
Luckily for me, I keep a virtual journal instead that's encrypted so no one can ever read it but me and I have several backups of it.
>>
>>16684457
He'll learn though. Theres no honor in dealing with women. If might hit her in a fit of rage but he'll learn not to trust women in general.
You dont give women access to your important things.
>>
>>16682326
Lol what? His actions are miniscule? He cheated on her you dumbass. He could have had unprotected sex and given her an STD. He betrayed trust and wrote it down to remember his shit actions as trophies.
Once someone cheats, withholds that info and has sex with their partner-they should be prepared for whatever their partner has in store for them if they find out.
>>
>>16684628
>someone cheats on me
>better burn down their family
If he actually did more damage than just hurt her feelings like giving her an std then sure, thered be an argument. But he didnt.
>>
>>16684640
And she didn't do anything more than hurt his feelings by burning his shit (if he finds out).
>>
>>16684758
>she didn't do anything more than hurt his feelings by burning his shit
Holy shit. This is genuinely what a woman thinks. This level of crazy is so funny.
>>
>>16684811
I'm not a woman you absolute deranged fuck. Yeah what she did was shitty but he had it coming.
>>
>>16684856
>Im not a woman
>thinks burning shit amounts to just hurting someones feelings
Only a woman could be this crazy.
>>
>>16684861
Burning his shit hurts his feelings too, nothing more. Why does one people's feelings matter but not the other's.
>>
>>16684889
>Burning his shit hurts his feelings too, nothing more
Im crying here. Its too funny.
>killing his dog hurts his feelings too, nothing more
>burning his house hurts his feelings too, nothing more
>emptying his bank account hurts his feelings too, nothing more
>cutting his tires hurts his feelings too, nothing more
I wonder what goes through a crazy persons mind.
>>
>>16684898
Why are you bringing up irrelevant examples? If anyone's crazy it's you.
>>
>>16684900
>I cant see how its the exact same scenarios, just a different possession because Im crazy.
My only question is how did he not see she was crazy ahead of time. People like this usually show sings elsewhere. You cant really suppress crazy.
>>
>>16684900
>Burning his shit hurts his feelings too, nothing more
>>
>>16684911
There's a difference between burning the journal you bf details his cheating in and killing his dog.
>>
>>16684922
It was his trip through Europe apparently. Not just a cheating journal. Apparently he thought it was important enough to make into a tangible thing.
If you dont see how setting fire to someones possession is outright crazy it could only be because you are crazy.
>>
File: 1295075889044.png (61 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1295075889044.png
61 KB, 251x251
>>16684898
>it was just his dog
>>
>>16684933
Who the fuck cares? I have no sympathy for cheaters. It's crazy to betray someone and expect to get away with it.
>>
File: 1298923565468.png (260 KB, 424x508) Image search: [Google]
1298923565468.png
260 KB, 424x508
>>16682069
>can I get in any sort of trouble for stealing and burning things
How is this thread not bait.
>>
>>16684945
>I have no sympathy for cheaters
>thinks burning possessions is as crazy as cheating or equivalent in any way
I get it. This how crazy people think.
>>16684942
Its the exact thoughts a crazy person has when doing crazy shit. But it normally shows just somewhere first.
>>
>>16684959
No it's not "as crazy" but he had it coming.
>>
>>16684964
>killing his dog
>burning his house
>emptying his bank account
>cutting his tires
He had it coming. This is why crazy people are genuinely scary. They have no concept of equivalency and if you think burning shit is an appropriate retaliation for being cheated on you cant be trusted and should be locked up for everyones safety. But theres no way he couldnt have known she was crazy. He might not even get mad because he knew how crazy she was.
>>
>>16684964
Nothing crazy about cheating on people. Just mean.
>>
>>16684989
Dude you are crazy if you can't understand you can't keep making completely unrelated argument.
>>
>>16684992
I never said it's crazy but it's a shitty thing to do and it has consequences.
>>
If the genders had been reversed I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread would be rooting for OP for burning a cheating slut's diary, but because a guy cheated (and he can't really help that anyway, know what I'm sayin, bros?) his "precious memories" of cheating should be preserved.

This thread is hilarious.
>>
>>16685027
Made even move hilarious by the faggot who keeps ranting about the face of his mother.
>>
>>16682167
You've never been cheated on have you. I have loved women for years but dropped them and never look back when they cheated. I would rather forget everything than feel that again.
>>
>>16685038
Why didnt you just burn them to death then?
>>
>>16685064
Why are you asking such a ridiculous question, what is wrong with you? I didn't hate them to the point of killing them, I just didn't want to have anything to do with them any more.
>>
>>16684999
Holy shit crazy person walking. This is honestly how those kids that shoot up schools think. The bullys actions have consequences. They dont think twice about how crazy they are or how theres no sense of equivalent exchange.
>>
>>16685070
Because burning things is clearly the thing a person whos been cheated on would do.
>>
>>16685071
Why do you keep comparing murder to the destruction of some cheating journal?
>>
>>16685064
Why are you trying to equivocate burning a diary, which was apparently used to catalog sexual encounters with people other than your girlfriend with murdering someone by burning them alive?

What is wrong with your brain?
>>
no male under the age of 60 keeps a journal. this is bait
>>
>>16685086
Im just putting your statements in perspective.
You see they think the same thing you do. Because youre both crazy.
You think destruction of property is a consequence of having your feelings hurt.
They think school shootings are a consequence of having your feelings hurt.
Neither should really be allowed to roam freely.
>>
>>16685084
You're retarded, you're comparing burning a book to burning humans. Do you dig a grave for books youve read too? For your information, I burn everything a woman has ever given me if she cheats on me. I have no contact with her and every gift, card, article of clothing, and photographs I burn. It helps me move on and watching the flames helps me move past a mental wall that comes up when you've been cheated on. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you? You sound like you've never had a real relationship. You value the secrets you keep more than the honesty shared between a couple.
>>
>>16685108
Nothings wrong with burning your own stuff. But if you sympathize with OP why not go further and burn stuff thats not yours? Why not burn them?
>You value the secrets you keep more than the honesty shared between a couple.
This projecting is cute.
>>
>>16685106
If this is putting things in perspective for you I don't want to know what the inside of your head is like. You are mad because she destroyed something that was valuable to him, thus hurting his feelings. Yet her feelings which were hurt as much if not more don't come into the equation.

School shooters are deranged people, not someone who has been betrayed by their partner and lashes out in an unsuitable way.
>>
>>16685117
>>16685117
You mistake sympathy for empathy. The difference between our perspectives is that I can imagine how OP feels right now, where as you simply cannot fathom how she feels or consider it unimportant. Your avoidance of the whether or not you've ever even been in a relationship paired with you hyperbolizing mentality of skewed justice only proves your naivety further. Why are you even here, to berate everyone who disagrees with you? Almost everyone in the tread has called your views insane and yet you think you're still in the right here. We're here on this board to give advice, not name call and lecture like some puritan minister. If you don't like what OP does then stay the fuck out of her business,she won't listen to you anyway.

Anyway this idiot derailed your thread OP so here's what you should do: dump him, don't burn it to prove your better than he is, cut all contact and never look him up again.
>>
>>16685130
Im sure people who are shot feelings are hurt as well.
>School shooters are deranged people
No they are just like her in principle. They are butthurt from having their feelings hurt and seek to do more harm that just hurt the victims feelings. Just like she did. Burning someones possessions does more than just hurt their feelings just like shooting someone does more than just hurt their feelings.
You honestly have to be crazy to think that destroying someones property only hurts their feelings.
Other people have already said it. If its something that can be easily replaced then you didnt really do any damage. Its just an inconvenience. Maybe she photocopied the journal and plan on giving him it afterwards so it only amounts to his feelings being hurt. Itd be equal that way.
>>
>>16685156
>and seek to do more harm that just hurt the victims feelings

What harm did OP do other than (potentially) hurting his feelings? You think someone's deepest trust is easily replaced? It's honestly hilarious that you think your rants are somehow mature.
>>
>>16685149
Everyone knows what its like to be betrayed. Not everyone is crazy enough to set stuff on fire because of it.
You clearly think setting things others possessions of fire is appropriate. So again, why dont you go further.
>>
>>16685156
I feel like you must truly have a warped perception of the value of physical possessions if you equate them to human life.No matter how many times you say it, no one else is going to ever agree with you on that because the craziest thing anyone has said in this entire thread is that burning a diary that details how your boyfriend cheated on you is morally the same as shooting up a school.

That is sincerely disturbed thinking, anon.
>>
>>16685169
And you clearly think it's okay to cheat on your partner. What is your point?
>>
>>16685168
She burned a material tangible possession like a crazy person. Like any other possession.
You think burning peoples possession is something any sane person would think is okay.
It does more than hurt their feelings, you destroyed a physical tangible thing.
>You think someone's deepest trust is easily replaced
She'll grow old and live a happily life after giving it to someone else. Now if he made it so that she literally could not ever love and trust again thatd be an interesting thought experiment. The damage would be greater than just hurting her feelings.
>>
>>16685169
Everyone except you apparently. And no I don't think that burning property is an appropriate reaction, but I believe it is more forgivable than cheating on someone. Precious memories? Too bad. You know where memories stay? In his head. And he'll remember most of all to not keep written records like an idiot of his cheating escapades. Honestly both OP and her bf were idiots going around each others back and neither of them telling the other the truth. But goddamn it man for you to equate the emotional value of losing a journal to the emotional value of losing a relationship you've spent years working at then you my friend are fucked in the head, and you'll realize that one day if by some miracle you ever have a proper relationship.
>>
>>16685176
Never said it was okay lol. Thats just you projecting. I just said shooting up a school because you feelings are hurt is far crazier and a much bigger problem. And you should probably not be allowed to interact with people.
Hurting someones feelings isnt a crime. Burning and stealing are.
>>
>>16685181
Listen, when people are in hurtful or extreme situation they do crazy shit out of hurt. I'm sorry if that is such an alien concept that you can't possibly empathize.

Lol do you even hear yourself? He'll grow old too and find other whores to fuck and take other trips. Meanwhile still remembering the things he has done even without his stupid journal. You must be autistic is this is so hard for you to grasp.
>>
>>16685182
>And no I don't think that burning property is an appropriate reaction, but I believe it is more forgivable than cheating on someone.

>Committing crimes is much more forgivable than cheating on someone
Again, why didnt you go further? Im sure before a court you crime will be dismissed in light of how hurt your feelings are.
>>
>>16685185
>not a crime
>thou shalt not commit adultery
In the eyes of God he sinned
>>
>>16685195
Yeah I would like to see a trial over someone taking her cheating boyfriend's diary and burning it. A real heinous crime.
>>
>>16685195
Why is legality more important to you than morality? The Holocaust was a legal endeavour too. What's right isn't just what you're told little one
>>
>>16685193
He actually does seem like he has legitimate autism from the way he thinks. He doesn't appear capable of empathizing with the idea that being cheated on hurts very very deeply. He places a higher value on tangible objects, regardless of what they are, than human emotions and even life because he seems to have a hard time understanding emotions in the first place.
>>
>>16685193
>He'll grow old too and find other whores to fuck and take other trips
>burn someones house
>but youll just get another house
Literally crazy and should be locked up.
>>
>>16685185
Getting bullied and being betrayed by a close romantic partner are not the same. Neither are burning a diary and shooting someone. How bored do you have to be to keep this retarded troll persona up?
>>
>>16685218
For the last time, stop using this hyperbolic examples and seek help.
>>
>>16685218
>The actions he as an individual commits in the distant future are her fault
Irresponsible external blame-layer detected
>>
>>16685212
Shed lose. No question about it.
>>16685214
Hitler thought the holocaust was perfectly reasonable and a sane way of handling the jew problem. Im so glad people were able to see that the legality of killing people outweighed his morals.
You cant wage war because your feelings are hurt.
>>
>>16682083

.... wow. no. yeah. its personal property and if you havent ever read an article, there can be grave penalties for something seemingly cheap but holding artistic or sentimental value.

you knew beforehand to so it wasn't really a crime of passion you just straight up planned your revenge.
>>
>>16685219
>Getting bullied and being betrayed by a close romantic partner are not the same.
Being bullied does far more trauma to people than being cheated on. But a crazy person couldnt understand that.
>>
>>16685231
You are now defending Hitler rather than admitting that cheating is bad.
>>
>>16685234
He could probably lie and say he kept important documentation in their. Legal contracts. Who knows.
>>
>>16685241
Citation needed
>>
>>16685241
>Being bullied does far more trauma to people than being cheated on

Have you been diagnosed? Yeah it messes with people's self-esteem but have you ever actually experienced heartbreak?
>>
>>16685242
>I cant into reading comp
>>
>>16685231
>Hitler thought the holocaust was perfectly reasonable and a sane way of handling the jew problem. Im so glad people were able to see that the legality of killing people outweighed his morals.
>You cant wage war because your feelings are hurt.

First of all, you missing the point of what he said and second of all, this makes no sense.
>>
>>16685257
>my imaginary heart
kek
>>
>>16685259
>I can't have successful relationships on a core level
>>
>>16685268
As someone who has experienced years of bullying and heartbreak, i can assure you being betrayed by someone you trusted is far worse.
>>
>>16685257
Here's what the data generally indicate:

Physical trauma actually heals faster than emotional trauma of any type. People who are bullied psychologically tend to have lasting effects of bullying, including serious PTSD as adults if they are bullied as children.

Similarly, emotional trauma from a betrayal of a romantic partner can cause depression and long term psychological pain.

Getting punched in the face generally heals a hell of a lot faster than ANY type of emotional trauma.
>>
>>16682069
Wow OP, I thought the dumbest thing I've ever read was your image but your post blew it out of the water.

>Burning it instead of either confronting him and trying to deal with it or straight up dumping him
Stupid cunt.
>>
I don't get why he trusted you with the diary. I bet he didn't even write about cheating at all.
It was probably just recorded encounters with girls on his travels and you went full psycho bitch.
>>
Well I'm in a more rational state today, and it sucks that I burnt some of his memories but when I was doing that I was just trying to get rid of everything in my room that reminded me of him. It wasn't like I wanted to burn all his possessions. I was just trying to burn the memories try to find the quickest way to start forgetting him. I don't want anything in my room that's going to remind me of him

I'm still really sad today, every time im think about it I tear up, even in public. I love him but I know I have to break up with him.

I've been ignoiring his calls and texts for the last 48hrs and I'm going to tell him what I did to his journal and I'm going to break up with him then block him on everything. Not that he'll care since he clearly is more interested in fucking other girls rather then me.
>>
>>16685285
So when he punches her in the face its okay because itll heal before he gets his diary back.
>>
>>16685430
Also I've never done anything like this before so I am scared about how he will react. I feel like there could be the possibility of him hitting me or I don't know hopefully he just yells. But I was thinking maybe I'd just do it in public or in a car so he's less likely to do something
>>
File: 1300408055066.jpg (32 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1300408055066.jpg
32 KB, 500x377
>>16685430
>when the crazy starts wearing off and you realize what youve done
Its too late now.
>>
>>16685443
He needed to face the consequences of cheating and get his diary burned. Now its your turn to face the consequences of you actions and get your face turned into a bloody mess.
He didnt hide his diary, you dont get to hide your face.
>>
>>16685480
LOL I'll just do it in public, and I'd charge him if he did hit me
>>
>>16685471
Still don't feel regret, like it sucks
Probably wouldn't do it now but I'm not going to lose sleep because I feel bad about his diary.
>>
How dare you steal his journal, you treacherous whore.
>>
>>16685484
Do you think he wont find you?
Guys can claim crime of passion just like girls and get away with it. As long as he hasnt hit you before or has a history of abuse. If he makes up some sob story about whats in the diary and how important it was to him.
He you dont want to get hit the only safe way is to do it through text and bar your house up.
>>
>>16685489
People dont feel regret for doing bad things. Do you think he feels regret for cheating on you?
Just means youre a bad person is all.
>>
>>16685496
I'm sure he will stay away after I cut contact and calm down, plus one of my brothers would kill him if came near the house.
>>
>>16685504
>go near ex house
>brother tries to kill you
>you stab and kill him
>claim self defense
>get ultimate revenge on your batshit insane ex.
>>
>>16685504
Im sure he didnt think youd burn his diary.
I really dont think you 2 understood each other.
>>
>>16685513
Lmfao you are so dramatic
>>
>>16685544
Its all fun and games till someone goes full crazy and starts burning stuff
>>
UPDATE: well I repeated to him what I read in his journal about him cheating on me, at first he acted mad but then shortly after dissolved into tears. Said he fucked up and ruined the best thing ever then I started crying, took about 20 minutes to talk and cry. And then as I got out of the door I let him know that I was indeed breaking up with him and to never contact me again. apparently he didn't hear that part because he's called me 5 times in the last 10 minutes and texted me "anon pick up your phone please". Thanks to those who gave me advice. Now I just have to work on
over this.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 353x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 353x337
>>16686207
Coming from someone who's been in your position, I learned that you should not drink even if you think it'll give you relief right now. Even taking a nice bath and then a sleeping pill in bed would be a better idea because you can sleep this off and not do or say anything you regret in the next 6 hours.. Like taking him back..

Also look up support forums. Just by browsing and reading other people's posts until you fall asleep. They will provide the reassurance and backbone you need to stay confident in your decision. I don't know how it works but trust me it does.

Here's one I found and used: http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/forums.asp

Good luck, and even looking around on google what your feeling and your situation can help too.
>>
>>16686296
Thank you so much I really appreciate this post
>>
>>16682069
Probably not. Just don't admit to shit

Also break up with him dipshit
>>
>>16686453
>>16686207
This dude
>>
Hi, I'm Mister Slinko from Slinko & Slinko Productions.

You know, we here at S&S Pro. have been bringing you quality 4chan posts for nearly a decade now, and we stand by the quality that made this production team great, so many years ago. Our studio of top notch trolls and meme-developers have devoted their lives to making original content, suitable for the entertainment of 4chan's discriminating lurkers.

It is with this time honored level of devotion that we bestow unto this thread, the S&S Pro OFFICIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL.

For OP's blissfully ignorant display of animosity towards someone she supposedly loved and lack of skill or determination in defending her moral standards, we happily grace her with this annual award.

Big round of applause for OP, everybody! She truly is a faggot and a stupid bitch unworthy of human consideration. Her life seems to be truly free of consequence or meaning from what information we've been given here...
>>
>>16682085
I would've left him the moment I found out he kept a journal
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.