[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bumble worth trying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Bumble_dating_app_company_logo.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bumble_dating_app_company_logo.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
I've already tried tinder and I didn't really like it. Is bumble any different or is it more or less people looking for hook-ups too?

Other suggestions are also welcome.
>>
I have no idea what bumble is but any dating or meet up app is going to be people looking for hookups

Try okcupid or something
>>
If you didn't like Tinder, you're not going to like Bumble.
>>
>>16681954
are you a grill?

try swiping ugly people, they might be most desperate for a relationship
>>
>>16682019
I feel like dating sites are too formal for me. I'm only 18 and I've noticed most people on them are 20-somethings.

>>16682035
Yeah, I'm a girl. I've swiped below average guys before and all of them still wanted to fuck.
>>
>>16682120
> all of them still wanted to fuck.

???

what the hell did you think tinder was for
>>
I'll be your bf
>>
File: 1424882356031.jpg (25 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1424882356031.jpg
25 KB, 310x464
>>16682124
I know its a hook up app. I thought there would be a few people that wanted to hang out with me.

I'm lonely. I just wanted to meet some guys.
>>
>>16682156
well... you can probably find a guy on there who might eventually like you you know that.

Have you tried chatting with any of them for a day or two? Cause Im pretty sure you can get one of them to like you. Eitherway you slice it theyre going to want sex so i dont see how yo trying to make it like one or the other.

Either i have sex with or hangout with them. it could be both... Guys like romance to you know. So maybe u might have sex with one and then he keeps coming back and eventually hes there everyday. Also try offering to make them dinner, it might sound like a joke. But I actually love going over to girls houses and eating their food, and it in a way it kind of makes me love them
>>
>>16682212
>Have you tried chatting with any of them for a day or two?

This is what always fucks me over. I hate texting people I don't know because I have no idea what to say after the first few texts. I try to keep the convo going, but it always feels so dry.

I know they'll want to fuck, but I at least want to go out once before.
>>
>>16682156
Same position as you right now.
Though my experience might be different because I'm a guy.

Stay on Tinder for now, it constintly updates and some one who you would like might show up on it eventually. If you're really impatient, okcupid is for people who want long-term relationships, but there are far less people than Tinder.
>>
>>16682264
Post tinder profile
Maybe that's the problem >>16682264
>>
>>16682288
Not going to post mine because I'm too lazy to edit out my school's name. But mine says:

Senior at [My school's name]. Hit me up if you want to talk.
And then the pictures are me smiling and one of me holding my cat.

It's not great, but I don't see a lot of guys putting any effort in their profiles either.

It's pretty much too late to change it because I've run out of matches in a 20 mile radius.
>>
>>16682327
Are you fat?
>>
>>16682545
No, I could loose a few pounds but I'm not fat.

I'm 5'1 110lbs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.