[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I smoke avg 2 grams of pot a week how long will it take for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1373328990092.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1373328990092.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1200
If I smoke avg 2 grams of pot a week how long will it take for me to pass a drug test?

180 lb male

I will be drinking lots of water, exersize and sauna to sweat all the THC out.
>>
>>16681694
It depends on when you quit, when the test is, and your metabolism. It has built up in your system due to regular use; therefore, better to be safe.

Do you know which type of test, and will you be observed?
>>
>>16681725

Got a call today saying they will call me next week to plan an interview, but I know I can postpone it.

Im going to start drinking fluids, jogging and sauna.

No idea what type of test.
>>
>>16681753
Well, you have a couple weeks between last use and this drug test. Flushing your system won't hurt, and 2g a week isn't a large amount.

You should be fine, but I would aim for three weeks, or even four, clean . If this isn't an option, and you are concerned, you could look into synthetic urine; it always works, unlike so-called cleansing drinks, or tabs.
>>
>>16681780

I heard that some people got caught for using other urine cause it wasn't warm.
>>
Drink lots of milk
>>
>>16681786
Because you're meant to inject up your own japseye and hold it there (warming it up) before the test.
>>
>>16681786
You can buy a USB fleshlight warmer, fill your fleshlight with the piss, and use the USB to warm it up senpai, works great.
>>
>>16681832

yea im not an idiot, thanks though
>>
>>16681841
Or just get some Hot Hands...
>>
>>16681786
I am the Anon you've been speaking with...

The rigs I am talking about have ways to keep it warm. This is usually accomplished by having the pouch of synthetic urine strapped to your thigh, or with warmers of some sort.

There is no injection, and I have no idea what this fool is talking about.
>>
So apparently fake piss works really well, but I want to try to detox before. Is a take home drug test good to test if I'm clean before I go buy piss?
>>
>>16681786
Gets friend to piss in a pouch for you, like a 70ml yoghurt pouch and hide it on your taint. It will be very warm from your body heat when you pour it out.
I used to use this to smuggle vodka into events when I was underage, tasted shit because it would go warm.
>>
>>16681694
2g a week? How often, daily? As someone who has spent a significant amount of time in rehab and known many individuals who liked to push their luck, I'd say 80% of the time you can pass a standard UA after about 72 hours for weed. I think I saw some study saying even the majority of chronic users don't test past 10 days max. That being said, I knew a couple people who dabbed a ridiculous quantity multiple times a day every day for over a year and they tested positive like 40 days after last use on a UA.

If you're casual and have been using less than a year consistently, I'd give it 5 days max.
>>
>>16681694
Your weight is meaningless without your height or an estimate of bodyfat% since THC ends up being stored in fat cells.
So a higher bodyfat% person will end up accumulating higher levels in their body from regular use.

If you are over 5' 9", I would estimate around 2 weeks to get to a passable level. Under that height and you'll probably need a month or more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.