[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short. I was raped and have now got genital warts..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 9
File: 4.jpg (132 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
132 KB, 720x960
Long story short. I was raped and have now got genital warts.. diagnosed today. Feeling retty lost and confused.. Can't even tell if I'll always be contagious by what's online. Guess no one will want me anymore and I didn't really have anything going for me before. Anyone have any experience with this std? honestly feel like I might as well just kill myself
>>
>>16681673
You mind showing tits? I wouldnt worry about it just use protection, sorry bout that rape, also warts can be frozen off so no worries
>>
>>16681673
Why were you raped?
>>
>>16681673
Also, it can always be contagious but its not a game stopper plenty worse other things out there to catch mot worth offing ya self, talk to doc about options
>>
>>16681673
What were you wearing? Did you drink? Is it rape or regret?
>>
>>16681673
I need pics to see if its a big deal or not, post vag or dick
>>
That sucks OP but most people have the virus if they're getting any type of sex. Don't tell one night stands (but use a condom to at least lessen the chance) don't rush into sleeping with anyone. Get to know them and the right guy will want you anyway. its just warts. no one gives a shit about them anywhere else.

or bit of a dick move but I guess you could just not tell partners and then blame them? There's also a vaccine they can get. Honestly its nothing to kill yourself over.
>>
>>16681698
Doesn't matter what I was wearing. Similarly drink is no excuse either.
>>16681689
I don't know. People rape people.
>>
>>16681711
>Don't tell one night stands (but use a condom to at least lessen the chance)

Don't do this, dick move. Don't have one night stands.
>>
haven't you reported the rape.
>>
>>16681727
nah do it if you so wish. If people are going to sleep around then may as well. it's a risk you take. You owe strangers nothing
>>
>>16681737
That is a terrible way to look at things. They may be strangers but they're still human beings.
>>
>>16681730
No, I live in a small community. I don't want the backlash. Another girl got raped and everyone knows. and my parents have enough shit going on without mine adding to it.
>>
>>16681673
If pic related is you, you're wanted. Post tits on >>>/b/, and link us.

Genital warts can be treated. Calm down, and talk to your doctor about treatment.
>>
>>16681749
My not being obese isn't enough if I've got a permanent std. I'm ugly also.
>>
how exactly did it happen?
please explain every little detail.
>>
>>16681673
Genital warts is a pretty common STD. I think they have hookup sites where you specify what STD you have so you can hookup with others with the disease. I have no idea if it's treatable, could be. But it's not uncommon at all.
>>
>>16681758
There's not really anything to say
>>
>>16681756
I doubt an ugly girl can have this body. Also, I'm pretty sure genital warts is treatable.. so what is this thread? Just wanting attention? :)
>>
>>16681775
mostly I'd like to hear whether anyone else has experience with it/whether they managed to clear the virus. Or at least if they found someone who accepted it.

and yes an ugly girl can have that average skinnyfat body. I just used that picture to get replies desu
>>
Not a big deal in my opinion. If I was with a girl I would really appreciate her telling me though. I don't think it would put me off if I really liked her.
>>
>>16681726
You drink and dress like a whore in front of a male who has poor impulse control that's like wiggling a steak in front of a lions cage, honey.
>>
>>16681673
Did you orgasm while you were raped? Also show us those tits I want to see if you are even worth a rape
>>
>>16681797
well I did neither and I'm sorry you think like that. Its pretty fucked up
>>
Tell your rapist that your pregnant, that you are going to keep it and come to him child support.

Tell his mum, aunties, grandparents, siblings that you arde carrying his child but he doesn't want to stand by you.

Force him to propose, get married, tell him you lost the child, get fat, never work, live off his pay check.
>>
>>16681802
At least I don't have an STD.

>inb4 virgin
>>
>>16681802
It sounds like you had sex and ended up regretting it and are now saying you got raped, for all we know you already had an STD, you sound like a tumblr or reddit cunt
>>
>>16681782
Give us tits, with timestamp, and I can, and will, answer all your questions.

I will anyway, in a little bit, when I have a minute. My long-term girlfriend just ended it, and I am feeling down. Tits help.
>>
Aren't you worried this person would also rape other women and they would go through what you are going right now?
Why not report it?
you are fucking dumb.
>>
>>16681809
In what way. I was a virgin
>>16681810
You can get plenty of tits that are better than mine on /b/
>>
>>16681811
Be uase OP is a whore and knows it, the sex was legal she just now feels like a skank becuase she has an STD
>>
>>16681818
Fuck off attention whore
>>
>>16681673
ATTENTION WHOREEEEEE ALERTTT
>>
>>16681737
If a female did that to me, I would murder her.

You do that, you deserve what happens to you. You owe scumbags nothing.
>>
>>16681811
I can't report it. I don't even know who it was and I'm long out of the area. Its not actually that simple anyway. You've clearly not been raped.

Still though. Not my problem
>>
>>16681745

realy that's your way of dealing with it...
if you where in fact exualy raped why defaq wouldn't you like.. do something against the rapist..
>>
>>16681823
Maybe the picture wasn't necessary but I'm actually looking for some honest advice
>>
>>16681818
I want to see yours though...

pl0x? ;_;
>>
I would delete the picture if I was OP since OP's name is written on the ID card...
>>
>>16681834
Don't bother OP would say you raped her by looking at her fat duds
>>
>>16681745
Got assaulted, refused to report the crime, therefore refused help. Go away.
>>
>>16681831
Because it was months ago and I couldn't handle the attention from it. I think that's fair enough. The reaction here is unpleasant enough. You think I want everyone I know knowing?

Although now I have to deal with this.
>>
>>16681833
>posts a pic of herself half naked on male dominated site
>I'm not attention whore, I just need help!!!

get fucked, you trash, shouldn't have let him rape you.
>>
>>16681839
If not old pic its B8
>>
>>16681839
its actually not my name. Its an old friend. Which is why I didn't give a shit about posting it.
>>
>>16681804
All hail the american system.
>>
>>16681825
yes your problem? you have an std..

this thread makes me giggle I think it's funny
>>
>>16681847
Not OP, you're a vile person.
>>
>>16681673
Holy shit the people here are mean.
I dont know much about genital warts but theres some guy out there for you. Sorry to hear about rape. No matter how you were dressed you were the victim of a crime and telling a victim of a crime how they should have avoided the crime is not constructive.
>>
>>16681854
Not even the guy you replied to, just shut the fuck up you faggot. His first point was right.
>>
>>16681847
I wouldn't say it was half naked. A quarter maybe. I just wanted to attract responses. I tried before and got ignored. Didn't realise this was r9k. calm down
>>
>>16681834
Tits with timestamp for brokenhearted Anon, and I'll also answer your questions. I'm a fourth year med student.
>>
>>16681797
Now there's a good idea. We can lock men with poor impulse control in cages like lions. Both are dangerous and have no idea why it's wrong to hurt a person.
Suppose we do that with prison sort of. The only difference is for some reason we think after awhile we can let the lion out, and people will safe now.
>>
>>16681833
You've given no description or any level of retaliation for what happened. You posted a slutty picture, but not only that, your entire post was oozing with just "i'm a victim, none of this was my fault and i don't know what to do" I just have to assume you're a troll looking for bait.

Let's say you're one of these out of it crazies, you were actually raped and you really feel so shitty you're even more out of it than usual. there are plenty of people like this, unfortunately.

but let's say you're one of them. let's say you're a real fuckin victim(even though you'd clearly have to be mentally sick, and the torment severely mentally sick people have put me through i have absolutely ZERO sympathy)

You need a ton of fucking help, not just for your rape, but actual mental care. you're a woman, if that's your body you can easily get a man to care for you and be not absive(but fuck, you're so crazy even if he's the best fucking guy in the world you'll probably still claim he's being abusive anyway.) and just live your life peacefully and all lackadaisical like.
>>
>>16681855
I live in scotland. Going out right now half dressed would be fucking madness anyway. It basically happened as my last bus home was cancelled and I had to spend the night on the streets. Well, I eventually managed to borrow money for a hotel but it was too late.
>>
>>16681858
Oh look, another hateful, worthless piece of shit jizzstain. She said a few posts back it's not even a picture of her, it's a generic picture from the internet. Try being less of an asshole.
>>
All these fucking guys who are saying a girl dressing slutty and drinking too much is enough to rape them are fucking pathetic. I think these people would be fucking nazi's if it suited them. Apparently they have 0 self-control and simply respond to their impulses.

If a guy gets drunk and takes off his shirt at a party, its no problem, but women should wear fucking burkas because you can't behave civilized? You're a beheading away from a fucking terrorist.

It's such a disgusting thing to see. Get your fucking act together.
>>
>>16681873
kek, so it's basically your own fault. Eh, women.
>>
>>16681673
People are asking for pics because you body is hot.
Im just going to assume college.
>>
>>16681865
How about we just make sure loose women don't go around acting like whores and getting drunk. OP has regret, she likely wasn't raped or she'd report it to the law, not 4chins /adv/.
>>
>>16681797
fuck off dude, jesus christ
>>
>>16681876
WHITE KNIGHTTTTT ALERTTTTTTTTT

WHEN A WOMAN IS PRESENT ALL LAWS OF REALITY SHOULD CEASE TO EXISTTTT
>>
>>16681861
Look OP, people here just won't believe it's actual rape if you skirt around the issue this bloody much. There would be plenty of sympathy if you reassured them that it was a genuine rape - 4chan is far too sensitive about the number of false rape accusations. Indeed this is a problem in our current society - so you need to reassure them that this was a genuine crime committed against you if you want advice.

Of course it's not your fault if you really did get raped. It's the criminal's fault. This is what everybody believes, even the people slutwalkers accuse of thinking the opposite - the people they hate simply suggest (that's all they do - suggest) that the slutwalkers take precautions, but apparently that's offensive.

Also bear in mind that rape has become a very broad term these days, and in this era of widespread internet feminism (which spreads into the real world far too much), men are feeling increasingly threatened by the prospect of looking feminine persecution for abstract, illogical, unjust reasons, or being subjected to a witchhunt for saying something logical and sensible that gets misinterpreted or goes against their political narrative.

tl;dr provide story and context for advice or get the fuck out
>>
>>16681873
So stranger rape?
Definitely should have reported this. I understand that you were in shock though. But ideally you could get them off the streets.
>>
>>16681880
I'm a well educated, reasonable, calm, friendly European person, but if you ever say shit like that in my vicinity, I will either make you take it back or punch you in the face.

Get your fucking act together, or get your ass to the Middle East where you can tell your wife to wear a burka and we can bomb you for it.
>>
>>16681882
Why don't you fuck off, buddha?
>>
>>16681888
see>>16681873
>>
>>16681888
Thanks for explaining what irrational fears apparently cause half of the men to turn into spineless dicks.

I think it's a cultural thing, because I'm European, but this 'she was asking for it' thing sounds like the first thing a chimpanzee would say when he'd learn to make a sentence.
>>
>>16681867
I don't think describing the incident is needed. I'm asking for information on the condition. And no it absolutely wasn't my fault. I stand by that.
>>
I'm pretty sure ppl will still want u, if u think like that maybe not
go get help therapy probably , find out who raped u and bring it to court get money the guy
If u really did get raped
>>
>>16681873
Was he a buckfast tramp
>>
>>16681899
You cucked euro trash. I'm likely much larger and stronger than you, have a higher IQ too.

>get your ass to the Middle East
Europe will be that way soon enough.
>>
Just get help.
Not from here.
>>
>>16681876
Basically this. While it certainly puts them more at risk I somehow manage to not rape every fucking girl I see. Anyway OP never indicated she was either drunk or dressed "slutty" whatever that even means
>>
>>16681929
Haven't areas of Europe already succumbed to fucking Sharia Law?

Europeans... Why did you allow this?
>>
>>16681925
No one thinks its their fault.
However not everyone agrees on what constitutes rape. Some people that if you are drunk and agree then its still your fault. Some believe that if you physically invite a guy for sex like laying down and spreading your legs uncoerced then you sent mixed signals and there was no way for the other person to understand.
That being said being raped is bad enough. Getting genital warts is just cruel.
>>
>>16681726
As much as I care and what to be sympathetic the fact that you refuse to show tits on anonymous message bored kind of shows how much of a pretentious cunt you are.

Not saying you deserved to be raped. But you come off like a real tease who would play games in stead of being honest. So out of all the girls who coulda been raped I just want you to know that I at least find some satisfaction that yo were the one
>>
>>16681943
USA always bails out Europe. European 'men' for the most part are angry women with a small growth in their pants.
>>
>>16681893

>>16681877
Is it. I don't think I caused the road to be blocked that day.
>>16681878
college?
>>16681888
how the fuck do I reassure that was "genuine rape" I'm not asking for advice on the crime. I just didn't want people to immediately start slut shaming because as I said, I'd never actualy had sex before. Still I was too optimistic there anyway.
>>16681927
ha I guess he seemed fairly normal.
>>
>>16681955
Wow Im sure OP is hurting so shes vulnerable to this. But Im actually keking at how pathetic this is.
>>
>>16681955
that's pretentious? when the first picture I posted is having everyone call me slutty? wow. I'm too embarrassed by them to post anyway. Serves no purpose
>>
>>16681968
no, I laughed to be honest. The situations kind of awful but I realise when somethings fucking ridiculous
>>
>>16681940
Thank you!

Look, I agree, I'm not saying that you're not exposing yourself to more risk when you dress slutty and get drunk; it factors into the story. But at best it makes you less of a victim, not part of the crime.

Mostly it pisses me off that people would rather bitch about their own worries of a 'regret culture' than take someone seriously who says she got raped and now has an STD. You're just as bad as the feminists who are abusing the term 'rape' in the first place.
>>
>>16681960
Yep it the USA large Hispanic and African male population that give it the edge of Europoor and all their Muslims fags.
>>
What were you wearing. I'm actually always curious.

anyway I can understand not reporting it but honestly the fact you got raped is far worse than some harmless growths on your vagina. Whether you feel like it or not you really need to tell someone.
>>
>>16681933
Also, this.

I'd like to be helpful, but I'm too busy being pissed off at these fucking apes that can't sleep because they're too afraid they'll get accused of rape.
>>
I'm having a prime laugh at OP
>put herself in a dangerous situation and let a stranger rape her
>didn't notify police
>got genital warts
>went on 4chin to seek help but it only getting roasted

Anyway, I don't have std of any kind but I would never engage in a sexual relationship with anyone who does. For me people who have veneral dieseases are just filthy and/or slutty. But there are people who have lower standards, I'm sure you can find yourself a guy with std ridden dick and he will want you
>>
File: 1433707233485.gif (809 KB, 136x200) Image search: [Google]
1433707233485.gif
809 KB, 136x200
>>16681955
Wow....Really dude...? I've seen some posts on here...but wow
>>
>>16681973

Lmao being embarassed to post ur nipples on an ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD.

It doesnt matter whether you posted that pic or not, you ARE a slut GET OVER URSELF. Now im just thinkin the guy who raped u did u a real favor desu, knock that attitude down a little
>>
Body usually clears it eventually. It shouldn't be a big deal OP. At least you're aware of your status. Men don't even know they have it most of of the time
>>
>>16682000
Im that guy checkin em.

Hey it might be hurtful but Im just sayin cant say we arent all thinking it...
>>
>>16682000
Seriously, if she was really raped, you think she'd be posting a half naked picture? This is either a bait thread or she's in complete regret looking for sympathy from white knights.
>>
>>16682011
ACtually genital warts for women can be very dangerous. As genital warms are a form of HPV which can cause cervical cancer
>>
>>16681955

>These are the kind of stupid people you share a planet with
>>
>>16682002
well, yeah I don't see any point to it. It's nothing to do with attitude. I don't have particularly nice boobs or anything. I'm quite insecure about them so I don't fancy everyone tearing me apart over it. No one is losing out by not seeing whatever blurry picture I produce.
>>16681989
Eh I think it was just jeans and a shirt. And a duffle coat seeing as its winter.
>>
>>16682015
Whether she was raped or not. SHe could post some fucking tits.
>>
>>16682029
I agree. Tits are the great unifier.
>>
>>16682024
eh no actually. the dangerous forms of hpv tend not to cause warts.
>>16682015
She's just using it to draw people to the thread. Why would being raped stop someone doing that
>>
>>16682042
Yeah but that doesnt men she didnt ge the full package. Just that she got an std.

I dont know the odds but i bet if u get 1 HPV from someone the chance they have others is much higher.

or at least we know there not VACCINATED which says something
>>
>>16682042
They'd feel small, wanting to hide under a rock, not exploiting their body for attention.

There are a thousand other images that aren't nudity that could attract attention.
>>
>>16682029

Have you never seen a pair of breasts in your life?
>>
Jesus christ I thought I was r9k for a moment there. I can see your logic but definitely not a great move using that picture OP
>>
File: 1434221296326.jpg (66 KB, 540x557) Image search: [Google]
1434221296326.jpg
66 KB, 540x557
>>16682002
>>16682012
>>16682015
>>16682029
>>16682038

Probably the saddest thing I have seen all week.
>>
>>16682049
Have experience do you? Everyones different.
>>
>>16682048
I've had the vaccination for the main cancer strains anyway unfortunately it was the older one so it didn't protect me from the main wart ones.
>>
I feel a little sympathetic towards these rapists.

They are almost always virginal, low experience kids, with very little self-esteem, and almost no self control. They see these beautiful women, whom under normal circumstances would not give them the time of day, that are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. These kids end up ruining their futures, all because of this basic biological need; all because they were not genetically blessed, and/or suffer from mental illness.

This poor kid loses everything, is in an impossible situation, as this reputation only exacerbates his problem. The woman has some minor physical injuries due to the boy's inexperience, and some emotional trauma due to the shock of his passion. This is not a good situation, period, and maybe we should all try to be a little more understanding.

Try to focus on the positive, perhaps?

The boy feels immeasurably better in all aspects of his life, as if the world is ever-so-slightly less cruel; he no longer feel so isolated, lonely, and unloved. Many women harbor rape fantasies, and experience powerful orgasms during the event, and it all comes about due to how her beauty awakens a desire that is simply uncontrollable.

I know this could be considered somewhat radical, but still, it warrants thought.
>>
>>16682082

>They are almost always virginal, low experience kids

Lol, dead wrong.
>>
>>16682062
As a matter of fact I do. Not once have I seen someone who was raped show scantily clad pictures of themselves on the internet for answers. They go to friends, family or the law.

This thread reeks or bait. I'm out.
>>
>>16682104
I always assume that most girls do it for a little self esteem boost. I don't see why this should be any different. I can also understand the shame of telling people you know over than anonymous website. Hell, can't say I would ask my friends and family if they had genital warts.
>>
well, I had a couple of warts a few years ago. They never came back after treatment. I've not had a partner since so I can't comment on whether or not I'm still a carrier but there are worse things to get. think about it. If you met someone really amazing would you let some perfectly treatable bumps put you off? I think it just means you shouldn't sleep around but hey that's a good thing really. How old are you?
>>
>>16682082
>virginal, low experience kids
No anon. Awkward virginal autists are not the ones who attack and force women into sex. Stranger rape in general is not very common, but the ones who do it are usually mentally ill not shy beta males who can't get a female any other way.

Fairly sure you're baiting, but still. There is no excuse for forcing someone to have sex.
>>
>>16682082
>The woman has some minor physical injuries due to the boy's inexperience, and some emotional trauma due to the shock of his passion.

This far outweighs anything that this self pitying sad sack of shit of a manchild would feel just because he was too pathetic to get laid.
He should have offed himself before destroying someone's emotional and physical well being tbqhf.

This is exactly whats wrong with the way the last generation raised their kids. Give them everything and raise them to believe that they're entitled to poon and "woe is me" if they can't get any

it's lower than low
>>
>>16682082
a couple interesting points here oddly enough.

definitely a radical view, but logically it makes sense.

>>16682097
do some research. he should say emotional intelligence, or mental age, play a part.
>>
>>16682178
>>16682185
There is no excuse for denying some sexually frustrated person use of your body for half an hour.

No one is hurt, and there are so many good reasons for a 'free love' type of movement.
>>
>>16681737
>Implying a hookup no matter how casual shouldn't include the honestly of any potential STDs
>>
>>16682283
kek like anyone does that. Sad yes but its the world we live in. Not forgetting that the majority of pepole don't even know they have HPV or herpes
>>
>>16681689
>sociopath detected
>>
>>16681673
Can you please give us tits? Finally?
>>
Fuck off Sarah you were not raped. Yes I know who you are and you can be damn sure I'm sending this and your pictures to your friends and family via social media. Now fuck off.
>>
>>16682447
why would I post a picture with my own name in it. not even slightly concerned
>>
> girl asks advice about genital warts
> says she got it from getting raped by a stranger
> no advice
> has to show her tits to get advice
> has to "proof" she got raped to get advice
> she didn't come here with the intention to talk about the rape
> assume that she was drunk and dressed as a slut

>this thread is an excellent example of rape culture. Cannot believe men on here have been arguing that it's a myth.
>>
>>16682447
And why would you send this to her friends and family? Her being raped is something that will ostracize her socially, right?

> rape culture
>>
>>16682606
>muh rape culture

This thread is an excellent example of trolling
>>
>>16682606
OP brought gender into it, had she ommitted her gender there would be no call for tits, we are all genderless anon here, the tits or gtfo was a policy created to keep gender out of posts.
>>
>>16682606
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>16681745
No wonder you got raped you a dumb fuck an people must know they can take advantage of you.
>>
>>16682618

>keep gender out of posts
>90% of /adv/ is WAHHHHH GIRLS SUCK WHY WONT THEY DATE A GUY LIKE ME
>>
>>16682618
You mean
>to keep women out of 4chan

You'd assume she was a man otherwise. Also, she didn't specify her gender. She posted a pic of a half naked girl, which men do all the time.
>>
>>16682322
I do. I have herpes and albeit it's not a talk I enjoy, I'm not gonna let the idea of getting my dick wet trump someone's right to be informed and make a decision as to where to go from there.
>>
File: 317.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>16682259
>>
>>16681673
> gets raped physically
> gets slut shamed
> gets raped online for not showing tits
>>
>>16682699
Yeah I can appreciate that picture wasn't the best choice now but I wasn't quite expecting it to turn into this. I'm not really dwelling on what happened. I have my reasons for not reporting it and even now I think there wouldn't be a lot of point however I was just hoping for some sort of reassurance and information from someone with personal experience.
>>16682665
Hmm yeah. I didn't have one night stands before I'm not about to do it now anyway. Do you actually have anyone agree to it though? I'd just give it up personally.
>>
>>16682716
Could you elaborate on the Do you have anyone agree to it though? Did you mean have I had sex since?
>>
>>16682737
as in some randomer in a one night stand scenario not someone you have a prior relationship with.
>>
>>16681673
You're name is showing on the mirror Sarah.

Great body you have btw.

Sorry to hear what happened to ya. Just go find him and cut his dick in half. Least you can do to a pos that thinks rape is acceptable behavior
>>
>>16682782
its not my name hence why I didn't care enough about posting it
>>
>>16682741
Ended up one night standing with a coworker... wasn't exactly intended, but the girl I was dating prior also worked with us. I would have dated her if it weren't for the dysfunctional alcoholism, she was 35 and I was 25 at the time, and seeing as we all were nurses at the same place together for a while she had a clue as to what kind of person I was so that may not be the same as your typical one night stand, but the story is sort of sordid as well as she came on quite strong. Either way would have dated her no problem had she been working on the drinking at least, can't know what would have came of it though.

It's complicated I guess. I don't sleep with people I am not willing to consider dating, as well as I'm pretty picky when it comes to women, and I don't see why people aren't more so. Due to that I'm not really a one night stand person so much, always picked morals over urge. Beyond that if someone says yes and wants to fuck I'd have to weigh potential longevity against potential harm to them. Idk. It's a complicated amalgam and I definitely know that want to get down but I don't let that trump what I want to be as a person.

Kinda like addiction I'd assume. As a nurse there's bountiful access to morphine, as well as other opiates, which I have no doubt in my mind would feel fantastic... but realistically why would I want to fuck my life up for a temporary high? Same thing just the consideration extends to others.
>>
Jesus fucking christ 4chan relax.

Uhhh, okay, OP, I'm gonna help you out. First, disregard what a bunch of these people are saying about your rape. If you were raped, you were raped, sorry, that sucks.

Anyway, genital warts. Okay, so you have the HPV virus. Congrats, you are like 90% of the population.

EVERYONE has HPV. Fucking everyone. It spreads even with condom use. Do not feel disgusting. Most people have it and don't show symptoms. You have it and happen to show those symptoms. That's okay.

Guess what. I got HPV warts from a threesome in college. I went to the doc and got them frozen off over and over and eventually your body defeats the virus. Now I am wart-free.

The good news is if your partners have the HPV vaccine they are immune. I had a girlfriend and we banged constantly unprotected and she never got HPV because she was vaccinated.

So that's that.
>>
You are a fucking puta

stick with your kind, puta
>>
>>16682082
Okay, you said it warrants thought, so let's have a serious discussion.
>They are almost always virginal, low experience kids
Wrong, actually. In fact, the whole scenario is incorrect, most rape is opportunistic and not a product of lonely incels bearing the "shock of their passion". Also, raping a girl doesn't usually make the rapists feel better. In my anecdotal experience, the rapist in question was an insanely charismatic, well-liked, popular, successful "alpha male" who had consensual sex with many different women. You are correct that he had low self esteem and almost no self control, and I do still feel sympathetic towards him because he is clearly very mentally ill, most likely because his mother beat him. Pretty sad. Nonetheless, he was in no way virginal or isolated or unloved. Just a fucked up guy who loves physically hurting women and hearing the way they beg for him to stop when he rapes him. It never made him feel any better, or any more loved. I mean, no matter how many girls he raped, his mom still never loved him and still woulda beat his ass all over again. In no way justifies ruining my life and the lives of 4 other women, though.

Let's talk about rape fantasies. Playing a fantasy scenario with someone you know and trust, planned out and consented to, with someone you are fully attracted to, who would stop at any time you ask, is far different from someone you do not trust literally tearing open your bone dry virgin vagina and laughing when you cry and ask him to stop. Maybe it's just my experience, but there was no "powerful orgasm", I literally didn't even get wet because it was so traumatic and not arousing in the least. From accounts I've heard of other victims, I'm not wrong. Very few victims consider it a pleasurable or positive experience. It's always a socially popular person too, never actually a virginal 4chan loser.
>>
>>16682606
>this thread is an excellent example of rape culture.
It's a handful of teenagers that are just trying to upset someone. It's a shitty thing, but it's not rape culture. They'd go for any other issue just as vehemently if they thought it would garner the same response.

>>16683188
>I got HPV warts from a threesome in college.
Is this the college experience everyone is talking about
>>
>>16681876
All of these people who go "b-b-b-but don't blame the victim~!!!!!" make me sick. Of curse the victim is entitled to full protection under the law and to receive justice.

But pull your head out of your ass and realize that victims ARE responsible for their own behavior TO SOME EXTENT.

If I stand on the train tracks while the fucking train is coming... yeah the train should have stopped before it murdered me but WHY WAS I ON THE FUCKING TRACKS?

How far are we going to take this "victims are invincible" shit? If you go to the hood and start yelling NIGGAAAAAA when you aren't from there, what the fuck do you THINK is going to happen?

Victims share blame. They still get the full protection of the law and the right to saw the dude's dick off but... they still should have done more to protect themselves. Pretending otherwise is just impractical and foolish.
>>
>>16683188
why doesn't everyone just get this vaccine? does it last forever or do you have to keep getting it?
>>
>>16683232
Alright, how do you protect yourself from rape? So far I have:
>don't drink
>don't wear revealing clothing
>always fight back even if it'll endanger your life and they are a foot taller and double your weight
>don't go to clubs or parties or walk around alone at night
>don't leave your house at night
>don't leave your house
>don't let men into your house
>don't sleep near men
>don't let men near you in case they lose control
Any other basic tips? I'm thinking another good one might be to not be 4 years old just in case your dad happens to like little girls.
>>
File: 1449977005165.png (2 MB, 1117x725) Image search: [Google]
1449977005165.png
2 MB, 1117x725
>>16683246
>Alright, how do you protect yourself from rape?
Get a gun, don't leave your drink unattended. A bullet will protect you from most, but it still can't guard against a roofie.

Protect your vagoogoo, blast a scumbag, and make the world just that much better.
>>
>>16683250
What if you live in a part of the world where it is illegal to buy/own a gun, or carry in public? inb4 you deserve to get raped for living in a country with gun control
>>
File: 1449977005162.png (770 KB, 841x644) Image search: [Google]
1449977005162.png
770 KB, 841x644
>>16683253
>What if you live in a part of the world where it is illegal to buy/own a gun, or carry in public?
Freedom has no border. Hide it better if communists want to tell you otherwise.

Pic related, I bet you can't even tell what it is. Or get a stun gun I guess.
>>
>>16683246
>don't go out drinking alone
>don't where revealing clothing while out drinking alone
>if you honestly think your life is in danger and think fighting back will bring about serious physical injury, don't fight back
>otherwise fight back
>don't go to clubs or parties alone or wander alone at night
>if you live in an overwhelmingly bad neighborhood, don't leave your house alone at night
>don't let men you don't trust into your house
>don't get near men you think will lose control
>>
>>16683235
It's expensive.
>>
>>16683246
Guy you're responding to.

Sometimes you can't fully protect yourself. Walking around scared shitless all day is no way to live.

That being said, it's called learning what not to do and what to do. It's called fucking life girl. You think men just get to walk around all day with our big swinging dicks doing whatever the fuck we want? yeah no. Life doesn't work that way for either sex. Women just have different challenges than men... but we both have challenges.

In response to your greentexts, use your head.
>Don't drink
No, but there's a huuuuuge difference between using your head when you drink and just going white girl wasted in a room full of strangers when you don't know where the fuck your friend got to.

>Don't wear revealing clothing
You can wear revealing clothing. Wearing revealing clothing and walking alone down a dark alley while intoxicated is still fucking dumb.

You seeing the line here? Use your head. Take precautions. Don't be a fucking moron. If you use reasonable judgment, you'll be OK except for the cases where it's someone you trust raping you. In those cases, there really isn't shit you can do except fight back because the rapist will be after you no matter how sober or dressed up you are.

Human beings have to use their heads in this life. I'm sorry if that doesn't jive well with your "the victim is invincible and can do whatever the fuck she wants" mentality.
>>
>>16683266
Statistically, the majority of rape is someone you know. Stranger rape is VERY rare and not usually the norm. When someone says "rape", people always think a girl (often wearing revealing clothing and stumbling down a dark alley drunk and alone...) being randomly attacked by a guy she's never met spontaneously on the street. Nah. It's almost always a friend, a family member, friend of parents, a spouse or romantic partner, or a teacher. So when you say "except for the cases where it's someone you trust", you are talking about the majority of rapes, particularly ones that don't involve alcohol and day-after regret.
>>
>>16683261
But any man could lose control. There's no surefire way of knowing who is a rapist and who isn't. You can be positive someone doesn't have it in them, but if given the opportunity, they would.

Fuck, I'm convinced 90% of men on 4chan would rape a woman in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. No questions asked. I'm starting to think most men would. Just look at how people responded to OP in this thread- it's not ALL edgy trolls. Honestly yeah you're right, the best rape safeguard is to just fucking avoid men at all costs.
>>
>>16683272
>It's almost always a friend, a family member, friend of parents, a spouse or romantic partner, or a teacher
Which makes it super easy to prosecute unless the victim is a complete retard.
>Who raped you
>My dad
>How do we know
>His DNA on my vagina and I could tell it was him because I know him. here's his address and a rape kit
Done.
>>
>>16683289
You dont call the cops if your mother steals something to you.
Its a lot harder because youre in shock and you dont want to hurt the person usually. You may be mad but you dont want to do anything irreparable to get back at them. You just want it to not have happened.
>>
>>16683289
??? Prosecuting doesn't absolve you of any victimhood. You are not instantly fixed because the guy goes to jail. You were still raped and have all the emotional trauma. My rapist went to jail and I don't feel ANY BETTER. Not one bit. We were talking about prevention. So you're saying that it's not plausible to prevent people you trust from raping you (which is the majority of rapes, if you recall)?
>>
This is bar none the shittiest fucking thread I've seen on here in ... I think ever?

Not OP, she's fine, although the pic was a mistake. I mean all you fuckers who posted "show us your tits!" and "you're probably just a slut." This isn't /b/. Why the fuck would you ever think that shit belonged here?

"Oh, look at Mr. White Knight!" No, I'm just not a disgusting creep. Christ, people.
>>
>>16682618
>had she ommitted her gender there would be no call for tits

How is it possible to be this stupid?
>>
>>16683307
Yeah I didn't want to be born the way I was, and I want to be richer, and I want the world to all hold hands and sing kumbaya. Welcome to life, sometimes it doesn't go your way, you can either fix it or deal. How is this any different?

>>16683311
>there really isn't shit you can do except fight back
if Pastor Dick touches your no no zone, you should fight back and report it.
>>
>>16683341
Holy fuck fighting never works what do you men not understand? The average male is at least 4 inches taller than the average woman. The average male is... well, a lot of people are fat nowadays, but probably heavier than the average woman. Men have more muscle mass. A woman who isn't a trained fighter will stand no chance against the average man in a fight. You're like literally saying "it's a dog's fault if it gets abused, it should just fight back and bark".

As mentioned before, reporting does not make victims feel better or remove what they have already been through. While not putting yourself in risky situations can help, there ARE situations in which women get raped and can't fucking do anything about it. Like children? If your dad molests you, are you gonna fucking fight him? Idk why some dudes wanna act like every rape is a false and somehow a product of a woman's own fault.

man, just fuck all of you. there is something fundamentally wrong with males i think
>>
>>16682015
this she is just a bored attention whore and what better way then to use her sexuality to get attention.
>>
>>16683365
>there is something fundamentally wrong with males i think
If shitposting was a justifiable reason to dislike a gender there'd have been a crusade against women a long time ago.
>>
>>16683365
>man, just fuck all of you. there is something fundamentally wrong with males i think
>Hurr durr I can't fight back
>I'll never be able to resist
>There's nothing I can do
Well ok then just go get raped I suppose. What do you want me to say? That you're entitled to never have something bad happen to you?

No, that's bullshit. Bad things happen to good people all the time. You have a responsibility to:
>Protect yourself using preventative strategies like assessing the situation for risk and assessing people for danger
>Fight to protect yourself, even when that means sitting there and taking it and then going straight to the police wiht all of your evidence
Welcome to life woman. You think men don't get raped? You think you can just float through life without having to lift a finger to protect yourself? The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
its treatable you attention whore
>>
>>16681771

Please tell us. I had an ex that was raped. And it hurt me so much to hear that. Ill do anything to know what i can do to help. But id like to know what happened.
>>
>>16683365

>Falling for stupid /b/aits

As if it wasn't clear enough that this thread was infested by /r9k/ degenerates.
>>
>>16681844
Yes it will attract attention but your assualter could very likely be a flight risk, meaning the longer you keep quiet the longer he's out there potentially raping and infecting more victims.
I'm sorry for what you've gone through and what you're going through now, I've been there. But just think you might be able to prevent it from happening to somebody else and can seek justice against your attacker. Stay positive and remember you're beautiful.
>>
>>16681673
Get yourself checked

Why would you post on this site instead of seeking medical attention first?
>>
>>16681673

[url]https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/genital-warts[/url]
Googling for genital warts treatable gave me this. So it looks like it will either A) go away on its own, or B) can be cured faster with help from a doctor. You can decide from there what to do.

As far as the rape, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you... it's pretty fucked up. I would try to take some type of action against the person who did this to you -- it's not right to let them go, they might end up raping other people, and/or spreading the STD. The types of repercussions to it are not all that bad; you're not the bad guy here. Some people will respect you more for having put someone shitty behind bars. Some people might think you're a whore (wrongly, i might add, since you weren't going out having sex with randoms which is what I would define as being a whore). But it doesn't really matter. You said you live in a small community -- but people can move. I'm assuming you're probably in high school since you mentioned parents. When you get out of high school, you're not going to be around the same people, and so reputations won't follow you most likely. Just hang in there, things will get better.
>>
>>16681745
I'll merc him for money ?
>>
>>16682716
Post a semi nude pic on this shitty websit
Jeez.
>>
>>16683260
We love you Ashley Dugan
Skittles
>>
>>16681673
Judgin from the pic you used i doubt it should be called rape.
>>
>>16681673
Julia rose?
>>
>>16685136
no
>>16684984
well its not as though I was dressed like that for the scottish winter but hey
>>
File: 1452710120751.jpg (109 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1452710120751.jpg
109 KB, 385x500
>>16681673
Well sarah maclevlian you should do 3 things

1. be carfull what you have laying around when you take a photo. Its very easy to id you

2. Get tested

3. make sure you report and get that motherfucker caught
>>
File: 1452199675211.png (163 KB, 334x586) Image search: [Google]
1452199675211.png
163 KB, 334x586
>>16681745
I will never understand woman like you that wont punish a crime cus

>w-what if it hurts m-my social status?

It wont and the very idea of making the excuse is retarded
I cant be any more forward then just to fucking report a evil crime if not for your sake BUT FOR THE NEXT GIRLS SAKE!!!

swallow your pride and stop other girls from being raped.
>>
Two days and still no more pics?

C'mon, OP... C'MON!
>>
>>16681673
>Raped.
Go to police.
>this is not.
>THE POLICE.
And wouldn't they literally microscope your vagina or cock for forensic evidence.
Jesus why are you even telling us.

>You want sympathy over justice
>women Logic ^
>>
Gosh this thread turned into a shit show. Bad things happen, okay? There's not much you can do about it but learn. Why put blame on anyone (victim or perp) if you do learn from it? Why not learn how to prevent bad things from happening if you can? And most importantly why the victim complex people. Everyone has a shit life regardless of gender or race. Those that live to see another day just learn to live with it. Op there's no way you couldn't have known that posting a thread about rape+revealing amateur photo wouldn't result in a shit show, right? But regardless of if you didn't there's genuine, advice here, take it.
>>
>>16686377
No she wants advice on warts

If you weren't so hell bent on supporting stupid divisive ideology you'd see that.
>>
I have HPV. Got warts once. They were annoying and had to be treated, but they haven't shown up since. My life is not ruined. My daily routine is unchanged.
>>
>>16686437
Has nobody said this yet?

Apple Cider Vinegar removes genital warts on a physical level, but you will still have the virus in your system of course. It usually clears on it's own completely in about 2 years depending on the person and their diet, if they're a smoker, and various other factors.

There are various website that instruct you on how to remove them with the vinegar. It does work... but if they're in her vagina then she'll need to see a doctor for removal. That vinegar probably wouldn't be pleasant down there for extended periods of time.

Lots of people get HPV. It's fairly common among sexually active people. Some people never show physical symptoms though.
>>
>>16686475
Thank you.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.