[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 years old and still a virgin. It's starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 617x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 617x393
I'm 20 years old and still a virgin. It's starting to piss me off and I'm looking to get laid but I jave trouble starting conversations with girls and escalating things. I go to college so I see plenty of them. Advice?
>>
you better hurry up, you have five years left until there's no point in trying anymore.
>>
>>16681572
Ok, care to give advice now?
>>
>>16681584
I don't have any advice but that. I failed so I could only tell you what not to do.
Im pretty sure you won't find the answer here and your time would be better spent outside with people tho.
>>
stop jacking off

girls can sense when you jack off too much. it seems like not jacking off naturally improves your skills with women.
>>
>>16682358
havent jacked off at all tday or yesterday...
>>
>>16682712
Make that all year. Stop wasting time screwing yourself.
>>
Hey OP, have you considered actually interacting with those girls you see all over campus? "I have trouble starting conversations" is usually code for "I'm just a big blubbering coward if a vagina comes within 5 feet of me."

If you are interacting, where does it all go so terribly wrong? You being a stuttering faggot? Always saying the wrong thing? Sweating like a sumo at a Mongolian barbecue?
>>
>>16681560

Stop being a pussy? Girls are no different than guys. They're horny, just as often as men, and they're lonely just as often as men.

Start saying hi to 20 women a day, everyday. Just make eye contact, wish them a good day while you hold a door, thank them for a coffee etc. Be genuine and you'll be rolling around the sheets with them in no time.
>>
>>16681560
You could try doing a dating site and talking online. Once that progresses it could be easier to talk in person.
>>
>>16681560
This was me until 27 years old, sex is just sex. get over yourself and your predetermination of what you think people say about you and pull the trigger. Just put yourself out there and take chances, if that doesn't work go get a hooker. Looking back I wish I had fucked a pro at your age, would have saved me a lot bullshit and I probably would have fucked a lot more girls then I have.

Once you realize that girls want to fuck you just as much as you want to fuck them, it gets a lot easier.
>>
>>16682722
go back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>16682727
It doesn't ever go wrong when I interact, it's just starting the interaction.
>>
I had my first time when i stopped "caring".
As in i went to met a girl but i wasn't needy or horny.

Just turn yourself down and talk them like a normal person.
Or be extremelly good looking
>>
>>16681560
Go after it man. Go out and flirt with women. Be aggressive, take chances. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25 even though I'm a handsome Chad because I'm a sperg and didn't even try being social. Once I just said fuck it and started going for it, it finally happened. Don't put any girl on a pedestal. They're all replaceable. If one isn't interested, move on to the next.
>>
>>16681560
For me (18 m), I hired a hooker last month when I went to NY alone to lose mine.
>>
MGTOW.com
>>
I had my luck and I was pretty close to losing it, but I rejected them all. Was I thinking too much of the consequences?

They were close friends btw
>>
>>16682358
that is bullshit and more of a placebo effect. what you need to do is not to give a fuck and have a backbone.
>>
>Wahh I was born in 1996 and I haven't had sex, my life has no meaning!

Truly this world has gone to the dogs. Why do you place so much value in having sex when you don't even have a career yet?

Do you think sex will magically fix all your problems and that you'll become a new man if you stick your penis into a crusty vagina?
>>
>>16683442
I'm surprised only one person has brought this up. Seriously the whole "I'm 20 and haven't gotten laid" shit is just stupid. It's not like you're the 40 year old Virgin or some shit. People shouldn't care so much.
>>
doing a school shooting is a great confidence builder
>>
>>16683637
Sex couldn't matter as much. It's being a kissless virgin that probably hurts the most.

To me I see myself as this person hasnt had any connection to other person in his life yet. What does this say about the rest of his life? How the hell am I suppose to adjust into a long term relationship if I've never had one ever?
>>
>>16683442
1995 actually. Im just tired of bullshitting about sex so much.
>>
>>16683795
OP here, fortunately I had been kissed but it was only one time.
>>
>>16683795
>KV hurts the most?

Met a girl at con, everything went well we kissed she fall in love with me insta and so did i.
It was my first kiss she probably knew it.
Well it was obv what we wanted to do but was no place to do it.
She didn't wanted long distance relationship 400km. It was when i was 20.

Since then i had nobody.My last crush at the uni rejected me.

Once you experience how good it feels that somebody actually loved you or cared about you it's over u want to experience it again and u want to hold somebody.

23 still got my v card, i wish i could give it to that girl it was the happiest moment of my life yet is my biggest regret
>>
>>16685043
>flop
We are collectively depressed and disappointed by you.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.