[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 21 and my hairline is receding pretty bad. Have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: im ugly.jpg (159 KB, 912x605) Image search: [Google]
im ugly.jpg
159 KB, 912x605
I'm 21 and my hairline is receding pretty bad. Have any of you anon's dealt with this before? I don't want to show my face for obvious reasons, but I really don't think I'd look good bald. I know it's just hair, but it's really destroying my self-esteem, and I didn't have much of that in the first place,
>>
>>16681321
You look like my friend Mike from Utah.

Anyway, idk how much can truly be done. As you get older you'll come to terms with it and know what looks good and what doesn't.

You're young enough that a treatment for male pattern baldness will probably be found before you're long out of your peak days anyway.
>>
It's really not something you can do anything about. Most products that stop balding are actually for the crown of your head, not receding hairlines.

Honestly you'll have to learn to accept it. You probably won't look as bad as you think. It'll also happen gradually.
>>
>>16681327
>>16681330

Do you think there's any way I could at least style it? I don't want to hide it or anything, but I want it to at least look as good as possible.
>>
hair plugs
>>
>>16681335
It depends on your look. Talk to your barber to get some suggestions.
>>
Shave it and embrace it. You'd be amazed how good a pair of nails feels dragged along your bald scalp.
>>
>>16681321
Get the Trump
>>
Grow it. I have that exact hairline and no one sees it cause I let my hair grow just enough to cover them. You seem to have straight hair too, it might look good on you.
>>
>>16681321
Life is short. Don't worry about hair. Just enjoy life with health and peace. We will all be skeletons soon enough.
>>
>>16681321

Sorry this is happening to you man, I got a receding and hair line and bald spot at 19 and I'm 23 now. It's gotten terrible.

I keep my head shaved and that works but I understand you man, the hit to self esteem is fucking real.
>>
>>16681321
You can probably save your hair, even regrow, but it takes hard work and dedication; it's very time consuming to research and keep on top of it all. Look up "big 3" and "prostaglandin protocol" if you feel your hair is worth it.

Otherwise, you should get used to shaving it slick. In a few years you'll have no other choice.
>>
My boyfriend has a receding hairline. Wish he knew how sexy he was but he doesn't stop thinking about it. I think he's so handsome but he says its the one thing he doesn't like about his physical self.

Do yourself a favor anon and don't let this affect your confidence.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.