[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I've been getting known with this girl I have a huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451845812230.jpg (67 KB, 293x412) Image search: [Google]
1451845812230.jpg
67 KB, 293x412
Ok, so I've been getting known with this girl I have a huge crush on I treat her as good as I can and I feel like we have many things in common but she doesn't seem to like me the same way. I asked her last week if she wanted to go see the new Star Wars movie with me, since she's a huge SW-fan and has told me she wanted to see it again. She said "sure" and we agree to choosing a day for next week on Facebook, but she didn't seem to be that interested in watching it with me.
So I send her a message on FB the day after and ask her if Wednesday (today) was fine.
She doesn't bother to answer for five whole days before 18:00 tonight, Wednesday, and she says "I don't think I can" and asks if we could go next week instead.

She is obviously not interested at all, but I don't even know how to respond to this. I feel awful because I've been waiting for a reply for five days and I've been holding the day off for her. I want to let her know that I think was rude, but I don't want to be rude back.

What can I say to her?
>>
With a simple ok will be fine, is she is not interested it won't matter
>>
Stop beta orbiting her and look for other girls.
>>
>>16680901
Other girls are out of the question. I haven't explained the whole situation, therefore I was only asking what I could answer her.

>>16680896
I'm just afraid of being too polite like I usually am towards her. If I just say ok then it's like nothing has happened and the same will probably happen when I ask her for next week. I kinda want to tell her "forget about it" or something, but that might make me seem like a manipulative prick, and besides, I don't really want her to forget about it either.
>>
>>16680891
Be direct, man. Tell her this. If you feel she's playing you, say it. Ask her if she really doesn't feel like going to the movies with you, and that's ok. But tell her that next time she should say so straight up. Not be a bitch about it.
>>
>>16680921
Then take control. Like you said, don't be so polite about it. Doesn't mean you're gonna be a total dick. However, you gotta tell her these things straight up. She clearly isn't taking you seriously, man.
>>
>>16680924
I said to her on Thursday that it was just if she thought it could be fun and she just said "yeah I'm always up for Star Wars". So I don't know how I should ask her that again.

>>16680931
How can I tell her that I don't think she's taking me seriously?
>>
>>16680921
>Other girls are out of the question.
Why though?
>>
>>16680989
She's very special, and I had to break up with my ex because of her. I'm not just out for getting A girlfriend or have sex.
>>
>>16680971
Man, you don't tell her she's not taking you seriously. Again, that's beta talk. You have to attack the problem at hand.

Ex:

>If you didn't want to see Star Wars with me, you could've just said so from the beginning.

If she says she does want to, you say:

>It clearly doesn't seem like it. Be honest, anon.
>>
>>16681229
Thank you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.