[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking sick of all the suicidal posts on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-08 19.10.35.jpg (155 KB, 412x645) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-08 19.10.35.jpg
155 KB, 412x645
I'm fucking sick of all the suicidal posts on this board so consider this your suicide FAQ. Ask me your questions and I'll tell you all you need to know about your death.
>>
What's a clear and concise way to do it? Step by step and how to practice so I don't screw it up.

If I can't afford a lawyer, how do I fix my will?

I actually posted here a while ago, thanks!
>>
shoe laces somehow OP?
>>
>when your life is so meaningless you don't even get to make your own suicide board on /adv/
>>
File: ifp.jpg (13 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
ifp.jpg
13 KB, 350x271
>>16680862
> If I can't afford a lawyer, how do I fix my will?
Nigga, if you ain't got shit, then what the fuck do you need a will for?
>>
i think if i tie a shoelace around my neck really tight ill pass out, then its over.
>>
My death will inconvenience people whether I instigate it or not, so why should I feel guilty about affecting people with my death?
>>
OP how do people commit suicide in jail?
>>
>>16680862
If you care this much then you don't want to do it. Life is for sorting out these affairs - death is for the end of them

>>16680888
There's no 'should' for emotions. You either feel it or you don't. I would feel guilty.

>>16680871
>>16680887
No.

>>16680917
They hang themselves with belts or shoelaces,slit their wrists or throats with shiv, or bash their brains out on the walls.
>>
>>16680862
Actually a will is a good idea. Your next of kin will be held responsible for your final arrangements. This is the average cost of 15k for everything. In most states a will is a simple document that you can simply have two witnesses sign and know where it is kept. I personally would prefer cremation and skip the funeral and decree a celebration of life party. If someone feels the need to spend 15k. Please, just compress my ashes into a diamond and hang me between the nicest pair of tits available...
>>
Suicide is for women and fags.
>>
Just got rejected by muy crush a few days ago. I feel a mix between numb, and sad. My anxiety really hurts me meeting new people; I've tried sex clubs, online dating, nothing. I've had a few opportunities to get laid, but I always chickened out, making up some excuse to not pursue it, through a course of mental gymnastics. I've had a few flings, I even got a blowjob once (couldn't cum). I'm still a virgin at 24.

As the days pass, I feel like it gets harder and harder for me to meet someone compatible, find love, happiness all that shit.

Alcohol makes it worse, I've taken up smoking instead, but that really only does so much.

I have a therapist, and I'm enrolling in a partial hospitalization program, but I'm worried its all for nothing.

Even if I can get the courage to go out and meet someone, what if it ends? What if i get married, and she cheats on me?

I feel hopeless, and suicide makes more sense day by day. I've attempted suicide attempts a few times; today ibwalked around the basement at work looking for a place to possibly hang myself.

Halp?
>>
>>16681135
Funny you say that, because men are statistically more likely to end their lives than women. I'd be curious to see what proportion of them are gay though.
>>
>>16682057
I'm sosorry anon, but natural selection has to do SOMEthing ain't it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.